Art Class Preempted - Cover

Art Class Preempted

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Section 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 12 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Conversation ebbed and flowed like the tides as groups formed and reformed among the guests as they mingled with the hosts. Several things happened in the course of the night. The social media junkie approached Phil and apologized. “I realized that I would hate it if someone invaded my life and put it out there on the Internet without my permission. That is no way to treat others. I’m sorry if I caused anxiety.”

Phil accepted her apology, but vowed to get confirmation of her reformation. Trust but verify.

The students realized that the elite faculty were humans after all and that the models shared a special relationship with them. They also realized that the special relationship did not create special privilege. They still had to make the grade to get the grade. The special relationship was earned.

Everyone learned that ‘The City Square Dining Establishment’ was the real deal. Sara and Sally received their fair share of well-deserved praise all evening. Phil took another close look at them and knew in his heart that his Dad had some explaining to do. They were blonde clones of his sisters. Coincidence? He thought not. Dad would definitely get a call early Saturday morning.

Dana learned that, except to Amy, Lanie and Rachael, the identity of Rosemary was unknown. They, however, knew for certain the woman on the altar had been thoroughly fucked for real.

Amanda and Diane discovered that teasing Xaviera was a mistake, especially if she was feeling playful and a pool was nearby. Everyone discovered that both professors could hold their own in a wet t-shirt contest. Buffy jumped in just for the hell of it. Within seconds, the models, Charlotte, Xaviera and the caterers were the only people not in the pool.

Girls will do things to each other that would get a guy arrested for assault. Wet and torn clothing floated in the water and lay on the edge in wads and shreds. Cam phone girl had nice tits. Not as nice as Lanie’s but quite pleasing. Amanda, Diane and Buffy’s were not hard to look at either.

Two dozen wet, naked, or nearly so, and well-fed girls played, rested, snacked and played some more until 11:00. Phil cornered several, fondled their boobs and asked if he could tweet their images to their Moms. “Aren’t you glad the smart phones are in a basket inside?”

Sally and Sara just looked on in amusement. “This party will become the stuff of college legend.” Sally noted, “And we were here.”

Sara laughed. “Think Phil will mind if we jump in?”

“If he does, he’s not a true Swenson.” Both immediately announced, “The cooks are on break.” The twins stripped off and leapt into the crowded pool. They would be the only revelers with dry, intact clothes at the end of the evening. Something the students would soon realize and regret.

Chancellor Schwartzwelder realized it now. “Watch this.” She whispered to Xavy. “Ladies, the witching hour has arrived. I think it is time to go home and let our hosts have their home back. Please collect your supplies and clothing, retrieve your devices, say your good byes and make your way home.”

The chancellor had spoken. Most of the guests had nothing wearable. This caused no small panic. It is very difficult to carry an easel, media box and sketchbook while covering your tits and ass. It was a long walk back to the dorms.

The Drama Girls and Phil offered to give them rides in their trucks. For some reason, Nancy’s Volvo wagon was never mentioned. Willy and SuLing brought a bundle of towels from the cabana, offering them as cover-ups during the ride home. Polly and Emily graciously gave them gallon sized freezer bags to carry their wet rags.

Amanda, Sheila, Diane and Buffy’s dresses were wet but wearable. They chose to drive their own cars home. Charlotte and Xaviera, never getting in the pool, had a large laugh at the clear embarrassment of the others. “This is the best party ever, Xavy! Too bad Axel, Jim, Fred and Rolf missed it.”

“Bite your tongue, Charlotte!” Buffy swore. “Jim would never shut up if he had seen this bit of debauchery.”

“After flashing my naughty bits all night, it would be quite the challenge to face the men.” Amanda agreed. “And I can’t even blame it on strong drink. I must admit, this indiscretion is all me.”

“I can assure you Fred would have enjoyed seeing you all bouncing your tits like drunken girls on Spring Break.” Sheila said. “He would have enjoyed me later.”

“You can blame no small part of this on Xaviera. She tossed you in the pool to start the festivities.” Diane reminded Amanda.

“Actually, it was quite liberating.” The demure poetry professor admitted. “I had a very good time tonight. And learned a bit about girls’ behavior. It can only help my imagery. Yet I wonder why I feel quite titillated being exposed so.”

“You go, girl!” Dr. von Helmund failed to stifle her laugh. “Tomorrow, you’ll be writing very elegant porn.”

“The halls of academy are a real bitch, Xavy.” Amanda smiled. “Publish or perish.”

“Perhaps the next anthology will be illustrated.” Charlotte said. “I see young Mr. Swenson has at least four very capable security cameras mounted around the pool.”

“Oops.” Diane spit out. “At least we have nothing to be ashamed of, titty-wise. I think we would look quite fetching in print.” Sheila demonstrated her agreement by twisting Diane’s nipples. Diane returned the favor.

Phil noticed with appreciation just how evilly thorough Willy and SuLing were. They had ignored the big fluffy towels, offering instead ones slightly larger than hand towels. At best, they could be used to cover either titties or pussies, not both. That is if the naked girl used both hands. Asses were not even part of the conversation. They still had to deal with the art supplies.

Phil was very happy his security cameras were high definition and dependable.

Karen hustled Amy, Dana, Rachael and Lanie into the house. “Put your stuff in the washer. Towels are in the bathroom. You can wait in the playroom until we get everyone safely home.” No slouch in the evil genius department, Karen grabbed two video cams before returning to the naked, or nearly so, riot outside.

Phil told the Singer twins to call their mother and aunts ASAP. “It is too late to get the stuff loaded out. You two stay overnight and we will help you clean up in the morning. Just store the leftovers while we get the girls home.”

Polly and Emily, having their own brand of fun, stuffed wet clothing randomly into the plastic zipper bags, paying no attention to its condition. The result was that almost nothing was available for the embarrassed students to wear.

The senior faculty women departed, thanking their hosts for an entertaining evening.

The completely exposed students had no recourse. To get home, they either walked naked through campus or rode naked in the back of a truck.

Joanne jumped behind the wheel of her S-10, Nancy and Polly crowded in with her. Polly had one of the video cameras Marcie had so thoughtfully supplied. “Saddle up. Girls. This train is leaving.” Polly was filming every second.

Phil sat in the driver’s seat of his truck. Marcie rode shotgun, while April and May filmed out the rear window. “Lock and load, ladies. Your ride is ready.”

It was pure accident that the naked students had no room in the truck cab.

The naked students chose the trucks over walking. At lease the humiliation would be over quicker. Joanne carried eight, Phil carried eleven. Three were wearing enough to walk with some degree of dignity, if they were careful.

April called through the window as she filmed the embarrassed girls. “You better hope the police don’t pull Phil over for carrying so many girls without seatbelts. Going downtown for naked mug shots would be so cool!”

Polly overheard April’s encouraging comment and added. “Everyone with a smart phone is going to have you all on Youtube© in an hour. Unfortunately, you will be naked in public with no legal expectation of privacy. Gotta hate that!”

Joanne led the way, followed by Phil. Rather than separate, they dropped the girls off one stop at a time, making the others wait until each girl was safe in her dorm. Joanne picked the most convoluted path she could think of. The only requirement was that the roads be well lit. Likewise, the truck bed lights remained on. Funny how that worked out for the dozens of people with smart phones the little naked paraders passed on the route.

Both Polly and April had to call several naked girls back to the truck to get art supplies forgotten in their embarrassed rush to get indoors. They could cover nothing with their hands busy not dropping easels and sketchpads.

“This is better than anything on the Internet. Who knew?” May giggled. “I’m going to love being in school here.”

Eventually, the last girl was safely delivered and the models returned home.

The instructors were still naked in the playroom as were the Singer twins. “We decided to launder our catering uniforms, too. We didn’t want to smell like stale fry grease first thing in the morning.” Sara volunteered.

“You’ve seem us naked already, so what the hell?” Sally giggled. “Besides, if you’ve seen your sisters, you’ve seen us.”

“Your folks OK with you staying over?” Phil asked.

“Our aunts were surprised the dinner ran so long, but were OK with us bringing the equipment back tomorrow.” Sally answered.

“Mom, on the other hand, expected it and seemed oddly pleased. Sara shrugged, “Moms are weird.”

“You have no idea just how weird moms can be.” May said seriously. “You’re preaching to the choir, sister.”

Phil, looking from sister to cousin to sister to cousin, thought May was maybe more accurate than she knew. Sister, indeed! Dad was getting that call tonight, not Saturday.

“I don’t mean to be a bad host, but I need a quick shower. I will be back shortly. We will review the movies Polly and April shot tonight.” He laughed. “The shoe fit quite well on the other foot.” He nodded to the instructors and went upstairs to his office bathroom, taking a cell phone with him.

In a text, he asked his Dad to call when he has privacy. “I have met my cousins. Two questions. Does Mom have a long lost sister? Are the Singer twins really Swensons? My intuitive senses red lined tonight.”

Phil did a quick wash and dry, wrapped a towel around his waist and went back to the playroom. He remembered to take the phone.

He sat on a sofa between Rachael and Lanie. Amy and Dana shared a recliner while the other twelve girls were piled haphazardly on the rest of the furniture. Phil draped an arm around the necks of each instructor at his side, pulling them close to his body. Incidentally, he allowed his hands to slide to their chests, cupping some professorial titties.

Acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Polly said, “How did you like the little drama today, Prof. Lawrence?”

Lanie was having a bit of trouble concentrating on the conversation, what with Phil twirling her nipple and all. “Not as much as Dana did, I’m sure.” She panted and squirmed but made no effort to stop the busy fingers. “Did you enjoy your part in the scene, Dana?”

“These little imps caught me completely by surprise. I was naked and oiled before I knew what was really going to happen. Phil told me it was what I wanted. Then it was really happening. Satan told me that if I said a word, everyone would know who I was. That wouldn’t stop him from having his way with me, but it made me more willing to take his dick quietly.”

“Tell them what you did right before we went in.” Phil said as he continued to excite Rachael and Lanie.

“You put your finger in my butt and threatened to fuck me there, too, while the Chancellor watched.”

“And?”

“I came right then and you had to stop me from falling.” Dana admitted, scarlet with embarrassment. “I have no idea where that came from.”

“Maybe it came from the thought you might get assfucked in public. How embarrassingly nasty is that?” Amy guessed. “Look at your titties now. The mere thought has your nipples hard enough to cut sheet metal! Dana Howard, you are such a twisted little hottie.”

“I knew she wanted me to fuck her cherry away when she shaved her cunt. You told her I wouldn’t until she did. I couldn’t disappoint.” Phil continued to heat Rachael and Lanie up. “She was every bit as hot, wet and tight as Zina. I think I like this naked art class posing gig.” He switched his hands from their tits to Lanie and Rachael’s dampening pussies. They automatically spread their legs to accommodate his probing digits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.