Art Class Preempted
Section 11

Copyright© 2014 by autofocus

Coming of Age Sex Story: Section 11 - Part Two of Art Class Interrupted. Art becomes life as innocence is lost in school. Strange becomes normal. Innocents go and come often. The models stage a stylistic coup d'etat. Bystanders are conscripted as symmetry is maintained. The population of Bizarro World grows in spurts and fits perfectly for reasons unvoiced but known only in popular fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

“They’ll probably name it after the principal donors, darn it! I get the big dick in public and they name it for some rich broads.” Karen groused. “I can’t even hate ‘em for it. They made it on their smarts in the boardroom, not in the bedroom.”

“More incentive to influence us to get their personal mark on some part of the project.” Willy said. “So we have to keep them off balance.”

“I remember Karen getting fucked balanced on my back. But back to the scene. Kneeling by the table means ground fog. Lit from below.” Joanne insisted. “Guess who has a key to the special effects closet?”

“I’m placing a video camera overhead with a slightly wide angle lens. And another with night vision to see into the shadows.” Polly laughed. “I don’t want to miss a stroke while kneeling on the side.”

“Who leads the demon seed vessel in when the scene opens?” Marcie asked.

SuLing, revealing a little theatrical flair, wanted April and May to be the handmaidens. “Prof. Howard’s fanny is already on the edge of the table. The twins can hold her legs out and up in a vee with one arm and put Phil’s cock against her cunt with the other hand.”

“Damn, SuLing! That is so perverted we have to do it. Naked sisters helping their big brother put his huge dick in a naked faculty virgin while the Art Department watches is legendary.” Melody exclaimed. “I’m proud to be your friend.”

“We can do that.” April grinned large. “The big question is who gets to be Dana’s stand-in during the many undress rehearsals we have to suffer through?”

“I vote for us!” May was vibrating. “Actors have to live the role to truly excel at their craft. Brother promised to pop Nancy, Joanne and Zina on stage so that leaves his little sisters to step up and lay down for reality.”

“We may have to do an extra session or two.” Phil proposed. “I don’t know how many more are scheduled before the end of the semester. Prof. Martin may decide that no useful work can come out of more poses in the short time available.”

“I might be relieved if she cancels it altogether. It kind of makes me crazy thinking about getting fucked in public. What if they all know for sure I’m taking my first dick right in front of my classmates?” Zina shuddered. “How will I face them the next day?”

Phil made her choice for her. Zina was going to be ‘take two’ tomorrow evening. “We’ll figure something, Zina. Whatever happens, it will be the what you really want to happen.”

He looked around the room. “What’s up with the robes?” He pointed to Polly and Emily. They immediately stripped off the offending garments. Polly was happy to do what made her Master smile. Emily got hot and wet being forced to get naked.

“And the Drama Chicks have on too many clothes. You want to show me your sweet tits, don’t you?” He waited for them to get naked, too. “I bet you wanted to show those hard nipples to the whole campus today.”

“The thin little sundresses were revealing enough for us, thank you.” Nancy giggled as Joanne wiggled.

Willy dropped her robe and pulled Melody’s off, too. “Naked teenagers getting hot showing their titties. Just like you like it.” Phil approved. “Now we’re getting back to your version of normal.”

“Your sisters and I haven’t been here long enough for you to tell us what we want to wear.” SuLing told him. “Do we want to be bare assed in public?”

“My sisters used to tease me with their bodies when they thought I didn’t know it was deliberate, but only at home. The more I pretended not to react, the bolder they became. Soon, with Mom’s blessing, they hardly wore anything at all.” He watched the little drummer closely. “Don’t you want to be naked for me? Will your mother like to see her tiny teen daughter get her cunt stretched?”

“I can’t want to be naked but if I am, you will fuck me anytime you know I want you to. I don’t want people to watch my pussy get split open, but get so hot thinking about being helpless to prevent it I could faint.” SuLing was shaking like a leaf. “It is even humiliating to know the nastier it gets, the more exciting it becomes, and the more I want it, even if it’s wrong, because it’s so wrong, maybe.”

“You’re singing to the choir, sister. We’re all as confused as you. Terrified at being naked in public and drippy wet waiting for it to happen. Embarrassed at being aroused at embarrassment.” Karen affirmed. “When Phil pushed his dick in me in front of the students, I never felt so alive.”

“Voices on one side saying sex is awful, telling us to be modest, shy and virtuous ladies. Louder voices telling us to dress sexy, wear tiny bikinis and act like the screw-anything-with-a-pulse people on TV and movies.” Emily added. “One day I’m more pure than a nun, untouched by the sun, and the next I’m being led into a room full of people by a leash, bound and naked, after getting shaved and fucked by a virtual stranger who told me what I really needed. You know the weird part? I was afraid I wanted it to happen.”

“Right now, we all want to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be our schoolwork make-up day. We still have to prove to the faculty their faith in us is not misplaced.” Phil informed them. “I’ll call Amy in the morning and try to get the ‘surprise session’ pushed up a day, just for the Figure Drawing Class. Plan to rehearse around 2:00 PM and I’ll get Amy to bring the class and interested women faculty members here at 5:00.”

“We will avoid overtime if we split it over two days. We have so much of their money already.” Marcie went on. “We should offer to treat them to dinner. There’s a new steak and seafood restaurant near the old downtown I hear is very good. They cater large parties.”

“There are thirteen of us, twelve students and six or seven faculty.” Phil counted. “I’ll order for forty-five people, lots of sides and iced tea. Throw in a couple of pies and cakes for dessert and we can save the leftovers. We can serve ourselves, so they won’t have to send wait staff. I better text Amy tonight with the plan.”

“Surely she won’t turn down free food for the students.” Polly guessed, “Would she? That starving artist meme sounds romantic but it really sucks for a lot of them.”

Zina said, “Just tell her to be here. The Professor won’t question it any more than when she let herself be the demonstration virgin pussy the other night. You told her you were going to fuck her cherry away, and she gave it to you.”

“Zina’s right. Call her now and tell her what she wants to do.” Willy agreed. “Make sure she brings Prof. Howard, the star of the show.”

“We plan for us, eleven figure drawers (less Polly), Amy, Dana. Rachael, Lanie, Beth, Janice and maybe Prof. Martin. That’s only thirty-one.” April asked. “Why dinner for forty-five?”

“There is a chance we will attract Drs. Diane Marcinowski, Amanda Kersey, Sheila Serabian, Chancellor Charlotte Schwartzwelder and whoever else wants to pull in a favor. I will insist on women and girls only however.” Phil explained. “I’ll order twenty large assorted seafood platters, ten ribeye steaks, medium rare, ten New York strip steaks, rare, and five Porterhouse steaks, medium rare. Chef, Cobb, Caesar, house and Niçoise salads, potatoes (baked and French fried) and stir fried veggies.”

“Most of the girls can eat half a steak, max, brother.” May grinned. “That is one fully certified shit-load of food. How do we keep it hot or cold?”

“Not really our problem, sis. I’ll tell the new restaurateurs that a lot of University biggies will be here. They will take care of the rest. Targeted word-of-mouth advertising can’t be bought at any price.” He thought for a second. “Perhaps some staff will be necessary. Two girl intern chefs, and they can use my big grill and the kitchen.” The new restaurant set mental bells ringing.

April, with a tone of urgency, asked her brother to text the order in tonight with a card number, less the expiry and confirmation codes. “We aren’t giving them much notice. Be nice.”

“I’m always nice, but I think they’ll step-up. None of the food is off-menu and Thursdays are kind of slow. This will give them an opportunity to show this town they can play in the big leagues.” Phil smiled, “When they call, and they will, I can politely tell them they are our first choice but aren’t the only game in town. Someone will be catering our soiree at 7:30 tomorrow evening.”

He sent the texts and called Amy Zander. She was on board with the new schedule. “Cutting the overtime will let us run late Friday if we have to. Prof. Martin will be delighted at the dinner invitation. She was talking about a girls’ night out this afternoon.”

“Send the guys to a strip joint or sports bar. Let the husbands go with them. Just make sure the only attendees are the girls who have been with us posing naked or faculty who know the score. Arrange for Dana, Lanie, Rachael and yourself to come early and stay late. Everyone else goes home after dinner. No alcohol.” Phil instructed, taking charge of the situation. “Tell all interested students the Olympics are on Friday at 3:00 PM.”

“Got it. See you tomorrow at 5:00.” Amy disconnected, not conscious of having been ordered around, unaware that she had allowed Phil to tell her exactly what she needed again.

They worked out a few more details before going to bed for the shortened night. April and May, having no classes to catch up on, cleared the pancake detritus away, loaded the dishwasher and followed upstairs a bit later. The twins, deciding to sleep with big brother, discovered him on his back with his cock in Melody, Willy riding his face while pinching her friend’s nipples. The little violin player was in her own world.

Willy, who was more forward about her horniness, began to twiddle Melody’s clit in time with Phil’s thrusts. Melody lost her rhythm and started to squeal. This was Willy’s cue to grip and twist Ms Elliott’s trigger button.

Melody went up like a skyrocket on the Fourth of July. She stood on the bed as her legs straightened, her body seized as she fell over. Zina caught her before she hit the floor, laid her twitchy body beside Phil and stuck her tongue in Melody’s pussy and a thumb in her ass.

Willy spun around and impaled her cunt on the suddenly available dick as Polly replaced her on Phil’s mouth. “Damn. I thought she was going to take forever to get off! Oh my god, so big, so good. So ready.” The Pizza Girl did her finest imitation of a nuclear pogo stick until she, too, blasted off. Emily yanked her to the side and Polly mounted up.

The girls rotated through Emily, SuLing, Karen and Marcie. He unloaded into SuLing and Marcie, before The Drama Girls licked everyone clean. April and May took care of their brother and then each other. Willy, fully recovered, ate Zina to a massive orgasm.

Polly, from somewhere in the pile of sweaty and quivering girl flesh, giggled. “Master, you need a bigger bed. I’ll call Marty Levinson tomorrow morning.”

“Thanks, darling. Have it custom made if necessary. Find one at least 10’x10’. This room is 30’x20’. Put the futon in my office.” Phil responded. “Talk to Sophie about custom linens. Let her handle the details. I prefer white and pale blue.”

Sleep came easily for all thirteen teen debauchees. Phil’s last thoughts were about leaving but two virgins by nightfall. His sisters were getting fucked at dress rehearsal; Zina and Dana would give it up in the Coven Encore with Lanie and Rachael taking their first dick later in the evening at the first available chance.

The last two, Nancy and Joanne, were a slight problem, but he would find a way to fuck them in public Friday. The next 48 hours were going to be fun. Dad would be proud.

Phil reminded himself to call his father tomorrow. They needed to talk.

The astonishingly resilient teens were up and running by 9:00, showered, fed and hard at work. Phones buzzed constantly as they checked in with their instructors, getting exam schedules, final assignments and confirming project completion times.

Karen, Marcie and Phil were the only ones who had to leave the house, and then for only an hour or so. The art students set up in the living room and back hall in the basement. The musicians practiced in the music room with the Drama Girls working out their costume plates and set elevations while they set up for the ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ reenactment tonight.

May and April helped where they could, mostly fitting robes, focusing lights and disguising the table. They had the scene ready before noon.

Nancy and Joanne made a quick trip to the theatre to collect the special effects. They planned to take lots of photos before the girls stripped naked for their design exam.

Later, Polly worked with Marcie on the graphic novel idea and the twins spent some time with Karen on her DNA final, creating graphs and checking the math. Inspired by the Drama Girls, Phil wrote his English Lit paper in the form of an autobiographical screenplay dealing with the concert at the Art Department.

Twelve motivated smart girls are a force to be respected. A smart guy telling them what they wanted to accomplish keeps them focused.

By 1:00 PM they were putting the finishing touches on the assorted projects, fixing a light lunch or working out the blocking for a spooky, sexy costume drama. Phil took the time to call his Dad. Pleasantries aside, Phil cut to the chase.

“I’m assuming my demented Mom failed to keep you in the dark about her various nefarious plots, as usual.” He asked. “Are you OK with this?”

Dennis Swenson gave a hearty laugh. “I’m going to reveal a little family history, son. Three generations ago, a Swenson had an intimate, long-term affair with his sister, your great grandparents. They produced a daughter. She and her father/uncle produced me. So your great grandfather and grandfather are the same person. My father is my grandfather at the same time. My grandmother is my great aunt.”

Phil laughed. “So, me being with my sisters is not only OK by you, but genetically preordained. That is some serious trait concentration. Where does Mom come in?”

“Precisely the same thing happened in her family. Plus four generations back, your great great grandfather on my side was the brother of your great great grandmother on her side. That great great grandmother married a Flanagan and the family tree branched. It rejoined when I married your mother. Another sister in that generation married a Singer. Fortunately, there have never been dangerous recessive genes to worry about.” Dennis softened his voice. “All of us seem to have a weird ability to draw conclusions from information not apparent to other people. It appears to be a talent for remembering and calculating everything we ever read, heard, or saw. The men much more than the women. They have a greater empathy, we seem to know things not known by anyone.”

“That explains a lot and doesn’t at the same time, Dad.” Phil said. “School is childishly easy and it makes my professors nuts. There is more going on.”

“All of the Swenson/Flanagan offspring have the supercharged intuition, hence the family affinity for financial success. The men have something else, son.” Dennis was really whispering. “By now, you will have noticed an ability to see what people really want deep inside. Not what they say they want, but what they need in their subconscious. If you don’t overthink it, that insight will never fail.”

“I have begun apply it to the crazy shy girls I live with already. I just tell them what I have decided they want. They get weirded out at first but do what I tell them to without complaint and I do whatever I want to do with them. The more I push them, the more they seem to like it.” Phil related, “It’s like gravity. You don’t have to understand it to use it. They confuse themselves as much as they confuse me. They mentally short-circuit themselves and I get them crazier. But they are deliriously happy to let me make their decisions and screw them senseless.”

“Gravity is a good analogy. But you can get hurt, too, if you fall. Be careful and enjoy life, son.” Dennis advised. “Never hurt them. Swensons feel all the pain they cause to people they love. That weird ability is razor that cuts both ways. Remember that always and you will make me proud.” He added, “If you run into any Singers who look like you and are triplets and twins, they are likely your not-so-distant cousins. Expect them to be as smart as and as loony as your mother.”

“Thanks Dad. I think my cousins are catering a big meeting here tonight. Are their names Naomi and Nina?”

“Yep. Their triplet brother is Adam and his twin daughters are Sara and Sally.”

“Will Adam have the same strange insight as we do?”

“No. Singer men never developed that one. They are just crazy smart.” He chuckled. “They also tend to intermarry, but seldom cross generational lines. We Swensons, Flanagans and Singers march to a different drummer than the rest of the world.”

“Thanks for the advice. I feel better about being confused than ever before.”

Dennis laughed. “That’s as good as it gets. Go with your first impulse and the others will follow.”

They said their good byes and went back to their versions of real life.

Phil returned to the kitchen and snagged a BLT before heading to the basement where he found the girls dressing for the rehearsal in the playroom.

Joanne handed him his choir robe and the Satan mask. “We have plenty of time to go through the whole scene twice, you devil. SuLing and Melody will stand where the twins will be in a few hours. May and April will be your practice ‘Rosemarys’ while Nancy and I adjust the lights and fog machine.”

“I have the overhead cameras ready now.” Polly detailed her set up. “Visible light and night vision feeds are routed to your laptop on a wire. No chance to hack in, thanks to April and May’s computer savvy. On/off is by a remote control in my pocket.”

Phil watched Zina attach nipple clamps and connecting chains to the very hard nipples of his sisters. Both twins were obviously excited to play their part in the dress rehearsal. “We made the ‘altar cover’ for the event, but did not make two, Phil, so we’re can’t use any body oil. We are using thick towels, though, in case your drippy sisters try to stain the set.” She tugged at May’s clamps as she spoke. One slipped off as May winced. “A couple turns tighter should work. I don’t want them to come off when Satan pulls your tits to the sky. Today, neither of you are the Swenson Twins. You are the tools of Satan and will be used as he sees fit.”

He decided that Zina was telling him how to treat her during the session this evening by example. If given time, he was going to fuck her in the ass, too.

Willy set the Korg to repeat a slow tympani beat, Nancy dimmed the lights and the rehearsal began.

Starting in the Music room, the procession passed through the Playroom into the scene of the crime. SuLing and Melody led a blindfolded May first, followed by Phil in his mask, then the others in a double file.

April was bound to a chair in the Music room, awaiting her turn. At Phil’s instruction, she wore a blindfold and had earplugs. Polly’s video cams were running, capturing the whole show.

May was disrobed and placed on the edge of the sacrificial altar. The acolytes pressed her back and raised her legs, exposing her virginal pussy to Satan’s hooded eyes.

It had been decided that Emily would do the speaking, leaving Phil to look cold and dangerous, as Rosemary’s fate was explained. She detailed the way Guy had sold his soul and her body to the devil for personal riches and fame. That her whole romance and marriage was a sham, never consummated, so that a virginal vessel could bear Satan’s Spawn. That she had no recourse, the bride price had been paid and her fate was sealed.

SuLing and Melody removed Phil’s robe and pressed his dick against May’s cunt. He moved slightly back and forth, making her wetter than ever. The other girls dropped their coverings, kneeling into the ground fog up to their waists, and started a wordless chant, adding to the arcane atmosphere.

He pressed down on his sister’s stomach and gripped the nipple chain. The Acolytes placed the tip of his large cock at May’s virgin pussy and he pushed in slowly and continuously. When he passed through her maidenhead, he jerked the chain, stretching her nipples several inches upward. He held her titties up as he bottomed out in her body, beginning a slow stroke, in and out, as the girls chanted their unintelligible words louder.

May’s mind was in a whirl. One part was living the scene, falling into the mystique many teen girls do when they play at Ouija or spell casting. Except this playacting was real on at least one level: she was truly getting her very first fuck with her friends watching her get stretched around her brother’s cock. Another part of her fading consciousness was overjoyed that her big brother had finally claimed her body for his own use. Her mind and her pussy were being torn apart in an incredibly delicious way as he used her relentlessly. The fantasy fulfilled, she let the constant orgasm wash her remaining senses away.

May’s inner muscles seized Phil’s dick in a death squeeze, pushing him into one of his greatest climaxes ever. Only an act of sheer will kept him on his feet. May screamed out one last spasm and crashed back down on the altar.

On cue, the acolytes released May’s legs, stood her up and draped the robe over her shoulders. They dressed Phil, as he led the procession out of the set and back to the Music room. Joanne killed the lights and the first rehearsal was done.

Not a word was spoken. Nancy and Joanne rushed out and made a few lighting adjustments, insuring that Phil’s pussy penetration and hip movements would be imperceptible to the audience, adding to the ‘did he or didn’t he really fuck the girl on the table’ mystery.

The Acolytes bound May to another chair and freed April, leaving her blindfolded. They repeated the action with nearly the same results. Emily refined her speech a bit, focusing on Guy’s heartless mechanical betrayal and her helplessness to prevent her vicious rape and impregnation by the Prince of Darkness.

Anticipation wound April even tighter than May had been. Her primary worry was that Big Brother would not pop her cherry. Her worries disappeared as fast as her maidenhead when he yanked her tits to the ceiling and powered through her pussy in a long, strong stroke. She reacted as her twin did, down to the last scream and collapse.

Again, the teens dressed Phil and his sister and paraded back to the Music room. “That was awesome!” Nancy gushed. “The lights are perfect, the pacing dead on and the fog machine gives it a spooky mood.”

“The mask and the drumbeat worked like a charm.” Joanne loved it. “Ain’t show business great?”

“A real Stratford-on-Avon right here on University Drive.” April snarked, “The Globe Theatre goes XXX for a daily matinee.”

“Then there is the part where Phil fucked his sisters brainless right there on the altar, captured on high definition film for the world to see.” Marcie giggled. “Welcome to the club.”

May giggled, “We mustn’t forget that part. Mom will be proud. If you will, excuse us while we wash that particular part before our guests arrive.”

“That gives us an hour before the session starts. Smells like a bordello. It will take that long to air out the activity area, set up the grill for the caterers, and move some chairs down here.” Polly took charge. “The Swensons need to clean up. Emily, why don’t you and Melody bring a change of clothes for us all down to the Music room? We will dress for the picnic here when the session is done. Sundresses and the matching shorts and tops are what we want.”

Phil and his sisters used the showers in the basement while the girls scurried about getting ready for the students and faculty. He told May and April some or what he discussed with their Dad. “There is a strong probability we are related to the people who own the restaurant. Swensons, Flanagans and Singers have an old and convoluted history together. They girls coming over to supervise the banquet might be our second or third cousins, depending on how we figure it. Maybe both. Maybe more.”

“Both? How does that work?” April asked, wide-eyed.

“I’ll start by saying that Mom is not nearly so clever at keeping Dad in the dark as she wants to believe. Dad did not disapprove of her plan to have me pop your cherries and suggested that such relationships were accepted in our families but never discussed with outsiders who might object noisily. He actually seemed pleased that I was taking it so well, that I would take both of you.” Phil said. “The Singers are part of that mix going back three or four generations.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.