Take a Chance on Me
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Zaine

Maybe it was that I now had something and someone to come home to, three actually, but, as I said before, my masters seemed to treat me better than ever before.

It might have been my attitude. Before, living so close to Vivian, in her building even, always gave me the reminder of our past together and the wrong she did me. I never got such a feeling in those hills or with the girls, mind you.

Carrie, I guess was to give birth first. Lu Ann nor Carrie wanted me to know if we were to have boys or girls or one of each. Sue Ann suggested it should be a surprise, but to build a lot of extra rooms in 'Pink' first. The check up our Agency nurses gave all turned out well and the prognosis was all were healthy and normal. I could not ask for more than that.

I guess all men think of the L and M things at such times. Both at home overlooking our valley and when I was away, I asked myself those kind of questions. 'Did I love them? All of them?' There would, could only be one answer, 'Yes I did!' Would I marry? Whom would I marry?

I did the man thing, I would ask the girls. With two of them growing larger each day, it seemed a dollar short and a day late to be worried about that now, but...

Remember when I said the agency was treating me better, or I was better, well, low and behold, a nurse from the Med cabin dropped in about the same time I got up the courage to talk to the girls. She handed me some envelopes. Three had Carrie, Lu Ann and Sue Ann typed on them. I got another, larger one with my name on it. As I walked in Sue Ann, again no clothes on, ran up to me, no, jumped up on me gave me a smoldering kiss and a pat to Mr. Lucky and held out her other hand, yelling out; "Their here!" to the other two.

I handed over the three envelopes to her and started to open mine. Inside was a surprise. A dozen un-dated birth certificates, 4 for each, listing Carrie, Lu Ann and Sue Ann as my wife and me as the birth father. The name of each baby to be filled in, everything else was signed. There was also a note that Carrie, Lu Ann and Sue Ann were all expected to have fairly easy deliveries, but since it would be the first for all three a doctor would be sent up near the expected time for all them. 'All three!' I said to myself.

I had three smiling faces looking at me holding something. On closer inspection they were marriage certificates. Each showed that all three were my wife. Sue Ann started to pat her belly too, I think I fainted or something since that seemed to happen about the same time I started to sweat and had to sit down.

"We need to have some names ready, Daddy, especially if Sue Ann has twins!"

Now don't go thinking that life was now going to be an easy ride from now on. What it did do however was to make a very uncertain future much brighter. I knew money and a home were never going to be a problem for the girls and now my fears of what would happen to them and our children, should I not return, was taken care of. Sort of.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.