E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Chapter 12 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

To: Anna and Mike
From ****

3rd August 2014

Hi Anna

You'd got a dental appointment at a new dentist on the other side of town so you'd left work early, your normal dentist had moved so you'd gone to a new one.

It was in an area of town you didn't know but you weren't bothered.

On arrival you went into a small waiting room, like all dentists it was full, there was only one spare seat and you took it.

There was sitting on 3 sides of the room but only 3 seats on each side, opposite you were two black lads, about 18/19 years old, but everyone else was female and old.

You picked up a magazine from the table as it looked like a long wait.

People kept getting called for their appointments until it was just you and the two black lads left in the waiting room.

you weren't dressed over the top or too suggestive, just the normal uniform of skirt and blouse, reasonable heels, dark stockings, suspender belt and thin white knickers.

You noticed that the two lads seemed to be staring at you, even though you were reading, sixth sense I suppose, but you checked just in case you'd had a wardrobe malfunction, but you hadn't.

You took the opportunity to look a bit closer at the lads, both decent looking, but one dressed in baggy jeans and the other in t-shirt and long basketball shorts, they both were looking at your legs and leering quite openly.

As usual, when a bloke looked you up and down you couldn't help yourself, i.e. your fanny started to twinge.

The dirty bitch in you took over and you immediately crossed your legs, letting your skirt ride up and exposing a lot of leg and stocking top, you pretended to continue to read but watched the lads reactions.

They made it obvious as they looked at your legs, the lad with the baggy jeans even rubbed his prick quickly through his jeans. The other lad with the basketball shorts realised that you were watching them, he put his hand on his knee and pulled his shorts on that leg up about 2/3 inches above his knee and leered.

As you looked you nearly fuckin choked, the end of his knob was sticking out of his shorts and it wasn't even hard, you couldn't take you eyes off it, a jet black cock with part of his purple bell end sticking out.

The lad could see you looking and moved slightly so more of his cock came into view, the dirty fucker was playing you at your own game and you were lovin it, a 19 year old flashing his prick in a dentist surgery was making your cunt wet through.

Your name was then called and you stood up, you had to walk past the lads to leave the room, as you passed them, you leant towards them and said, "My cunts on fire" and then walked into the dentist surgery.

During the exam you kept thinking and fantasising about the lads prick, when the dentist put his fingers in your mouth you imagined it was a black cock and almost started to suck his fingers!

By the time the examination had finished your knickers were soaking and stuck to your fanny, the tops of your thighs were wet through, but the two lads had gone.

As you walked down the street, you felt as horny as fuck when about 300 yards up the road you saw the two lads cross the road and enter a building, as you got closer you saw this was a run down pub, you weren't knowledgeable about this side of town so didn't know the pub.

As you got closer your mind was racing, should you go in or not, you knew if you did you'd probably end up being fucked silly, that was it, you wanted some pick and black prick on top of that.

As you entered the pub you noticed the two lads sitting at a table, there was also a table of 3 blacks sitting at another table, these being in their 40's /50's and a white woman who looked like a right slag who was giving you daggers.

You needed a piss badly and went to the toilets, as you finished pissing and pulled your soaking knickers up the woman walked into the toilets, she was really aggressive, saying what do you want, I'm their bitch, fuck off they're mine etc.etc.

You couldn't believe what you were hearing but didn't care... ( now you take up telling it)

I walked back into the bar and ordered a bottle of red stripe, the barman, a middle aged black guy looked me up and down.
The was an empty table opposite were the lads were sitting, the room was very small, only 3 tables and the woman in the corner was still giving me daggers.

I was dying for some cock, I didn't care I would do anything!

As I sat at the table, all eyes were on me, I put the bottle on the table, I then lifted one leg and put my heel on the bench, this meant that my legs were spread wide, my skirt was around my waist and my white knickers were so wet they were see through and that tight across my cunt you could see it all.

If that wasn't enough I had written in bright red lipstick on the inside of my thighs "fuck here" with arrows pointing at my fanny!

"Fuckin hell!" one of the lads said as he stood up, "This bitch is dying for it!", he walked across and sat next to me, shoving his tongue into my mouth straight away, at the same time I could feel his thick black fingers up my hole, He pulled out his fingers and said to the room, "The bitch's cunts soaking!" and he pulled my knickers to one side and shoved his fingers in again, my cunt was farting and squelching as he finger fucked me.

I got my hand in his shorts and round his cock, fucking hell it was hard, not too thick, I could get my hand round it but long, it was about 10inch.

I managed to get his shorts down a bit and out popped his cock, it stood up like a fucking tent pole. I got his foreskin right back and his purple bell end was already wet with pre cum, I wanked his prick as hard as I could, he still had his tongue down my throat and was fingering me as I wanked his knob as hard as I could, I was surprised it didn't break the as I wanked it that hard.

The slag in the corner was calling me a dirty bitch as she sat on the table with the 3 black blokes and started to fuck herself with a beer bottle.

The lad with the baggy jeans then got up, but instead of coming across to me, he went to the door and bolted it, he then came next to me and pulled my blouse open and proceeded to suck on my tits, his fingers were up my hole with his mates, think they both had 3 each in but I could have taken 10 I was that fucking wet.

I managed to get his prick out, it was much smaller than his mate, about 6/7 inch, but fat, jesus it was like a beer can only fatter and I couldn't get my hand round it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.