E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 9

True Sex Story: Chapter 9 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Tuesday, 23 May 2014, 20:26

Subject: Re: Bowls Club Do...

Anna

Glad you like it, any bit in particular?

Am travelling in Germany so a really mucky pic will help loads!

Kisses

David

PS tell me about the teens!!!


From: Anna Mike

To: ****

re: bowls do

David x x

oh loved it all but this bit had my fanny leaking!!

With that Bill switched on the telly and put a memory stick in the side, guess what, it was all the pictures that they took of me in a slide show.

Fuckin' hell, remember that I said as a picture of me with Jim's bell end pushing me knickers up my fanny came on the screen, the next picture was Bill's fist up my cunt while I had Jim's knob in my mouth. By now Andy and Bill had their pricks out, Andy was about the same as Bill only thicker, both had raging hard-ons and their bell ends were wet already with pre cum.

Come and sit here Bill said and made space for me to get between them, I didn't waste time and as soon as I sat down Andy kissed me, his tongue was in my mouth and mine in his, both their hands had got my skirt up and I could feel at least three fingers in my hole. I turned from Andy to Bill and kissed him, again tongues where in each others mouths, Andy had my blouse undone and was sucking on my tits, I now had both cocks in my hands and was wanking them both. As I broke off from Bill's kiss, I looked over at Jim, he'd got his knob out, fuckin hell it was huge, It stuck up like a flag pole and must have been at least 10 inch

You know how to push my buttons LOL x x x

hope you like the pissing and veg pics i have added!!

Bet you can guess where the veg went next!!

Love Anna

PS: I met the three young lads last weekend. I was gang fucked for 5 hours by them, pissed in front of them and they all came twice (once up my cunt and then all together on my face. I was then taken back to Franks in a taxi!!, where he and Bill met me still dressed in my ripped stockings, heels and with cum all over my hair, face and bare tits!)

I attached pics of me peeing and of me playing with a big aubergine.


From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Tuesday, 24th May 2014, 22:12

Subject: next story

Anna

Any requests? thought about you having a walk in the woods and having fun with a group of tramps, or something?

Bloody hell! Those pics are awesome!. Did the teens have a lot iof fun? I will phone once i am back from Germay. I wanna hear the details! Did the taxi driver see you with the cum all over your face??

Kisses

David

Sent from Windows Mail


From: Anna Mike

To: ****

24th May 2014 23;14

David,

That sounds like fun! Yes why not LOL Late night in alleyway with group of dossers LOL x x

You wicked so and so!

Yes. Once we had finished fucking the lads all wanted me to be 'seen' so the taxi firm was called and I was allowed to put on my coat over my stockings, no bra and panties with cum all over me! I sat in the back and the looks I got! The lads kept fondling me all the time (I was sat between 2 of them) and the driver kept looking!

It was so horny!!!

Love n snuggles

Anna

PS hope you like the pic!!

I attached a pic of me taking the aubergine up my pussy.


From: ****

To: Anna Mike

25th May 2014 13;14

Hi Anna

Hope you like this...

Mike had taken me to an all inclusive holiday in the Gambia, and after one wine fuelled lunch we went to the beach/dunes to sun bathe.

I remember taking my top off as we we're secluded and then fell asleep.

I had a great dream, oil was being rubbed on my body, tits being massaged and my fanny being rubbed through my bikini bottoms, I even dreamt that my bottoms were being taken off!

My dream was that good that i spread my legs as I thought it was Mike who was fingering my gash, I was so fuckin horny I started to cum.

It was something bit my nipple I woke up, fuckin hell, there was a young black kid about 18 suckin my nipples and and another kneeling by my side fingering me stupid. What's more, the kid fingering me had on a pair of yellow speedos, his prick was making a flag pole, whilst the kid sucking my tits was the same, a fuckin donkey dick straining to get out of his trunks.

I looked further and Mike was stood in front with his video camera rubbing his prick.

"You dirty bastard," I said as I grabbed the kid next to me and put my hand in his trunks, his knob was thick, rock hard and about 11inch, he was still fingering me as he moved so his cock was nearer my face.

The cocky bastard shouted to Mike,"I think your wife wants to suck black dick", he pulled his foreskin right back and his bright red bell end was touching my cheek. I looked at Mike, I could see he'd an hard on watching me, so I started to lick the black prick.

"Hey mister come closer and film your dirty fucker of a wife lick and suck a black prick!" the kid said.

He made me pose for Mike as he shoved his dong in my mouth bit by bit, he was still fingering me. I am guessing that he had 4 fingers up my hole.

Whilst Mike was taking close ups of me licking, sucking and kissing his prick I'd got the other kids dick out, fuckin hell this was a big dogs dong. He moved towards me and slapped my face with his prick as I sucked his mate.

"Your wife's a nigga dick lover!" he said to Mike as he shoved his cock in my gob with his mates. "Go on look at your wife, two cocks in her mouth and her cunt on fire mate!", fuckin hell these kids were abusing me and I was lovin it.

I started to cum again and pulled their dicks out my mouth.

"Mike I'm cumming!" I shouted as I sprayed cunt juice everywhere. "Please let them fuck me silly" I said.

One moved down and started rubbing his bell end up and down my crack. "Come here mate," he said to Mike. "Film this," as he shoved his knob right up my hole.

My cunt started to fart and squelch.

"Fucking ram your fuckin black dick up my hole you blackfucker!" I shouted as cum spewed from my fanny.

The kid pulled his prick out and shouted, "The dirty cow has creamed all over my prick!".

His mate then moved and lifted my legs as his knob went in, they both fucked me, dp'd me and came all over my face.

Iwiped the cum off my face with their pricks so I could lick it off. This made them both hard again and the both double fucked me 2 dicks in my cunt, then they shoved them both up my arse, worse, they made me talk. Aall the time I was saying how much I loved being rammed by black cock and was a slut, whore, spunk slut as they shot loads all over my belly and arse...

Mike then fucked me stupid.

We loved watching the video!

Hope you like the story

Am now having a wank thinking of you fingering your gash xxxx

David


From: Anna Mike

Date: 2014/05/25 8:40 PM (GMT+00:00)

To: david

Subject: tramps LOL

David,

How are you? Still travelling?? Did you get the pic I sent??

Can't wait to read what you have me doing with some tramps etc LOL x x x

Love n hugs

Anna

PS loved the black guy story ... you kinky bastard!


From:****

Date: 2014/05/25 8:53 PM (GMT+00:00)

To: Anna Mike

Subject: Re: tramps LOL

Hi Anna

Yes haven't had any time as have been busy.

Loved the pic, imagine you licking my knob and balls while your fannys full!

Will get the stories to you by the weekend as have another scenario as well.

Hope you don't mind the vids I send you, love to see you with a cock in your mouth looking at the camera pic!

Kisses and I have a hard on

David xx

He attached a video of him spunking and one of a woman being gang fucked by 5 men


From: Anna Mike

Sent: 26 May 2014 14:20

To: ****

Subject: Re: tramps LOL

David,

Im sure your absoulte kinky mind can keep me going and have me in allsorts of kinky and depraved positions LOL

Let me be surprised ... LOL and shocked! he he

Love Anna

PS loved the videos!! Fukcing hell you spunk a heck of a lot! Oh and she was one lucky bitch! LOL


From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Sunday, 26 May 2014, 8:57

Subject: RE: tramps LOL

Hi Anna

Have 2 stories coming for you, one up an alley pissing with some tramps, and second where you and Jean give David a birthday surprise in his office, you've both wrote on each others arse in lipstick, so when you lift your skirt for him, you've got "fuck me" written on your arse and Jeans got "fuck here" written on hers, a proper fuck and spunk fest ensues.

So please give me a bit of time as my knobs rock hard thinking about writing them,

Kisses

David


From: Anna Mike

Date: 2014/05/27 3:07 PM (GMT+00:00)

To:****

Subject: Re: tramps LOL

David,

looking forward to them all x x You dirty fucker! Hope the cocks are hung like fucking big dogs! LOL!

Get me totally spunk covered Mmmm x x x

Love n hugs

Anna


From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent:28 May 2014, 22:28

Subject: Re: tramps LOL

Hope you like it, would love a picture of you spunk covered and looking at the camera also with a "big dogs dick in your mouth"

your dirty fucker David xxx

he attached a filthy clip of a woman being fucked by a huge dog!


David,

LOL you dirty bastard! LOL x Hope you like this one of me receiving a gooey mouthfull ... Plus the other pic was sent to me by a guy lst week, along with others! The dirty fucker wants me to be 'knotted'? the same way!! I know its disgusting but quite arousing in an odd way!!

Loved the beach one too ... wow x x

Lov n hugs

Anna x x x

I attached 2 pics. one of me getting a facial and the other of a woman being fucked by a large woof woof! (sent to me by an elderly man)


Hi Anna

Hope you weren't offended in anyway, loved the pic, would love to see you with it all over your face!

The dog fuck pic is a turn on in a way, would you like to have a big dogs dick in you or lick it? Tell me please, but would be awesome to see you like that!

Which of the other stories do you want next?

Did you finger yourself whilst reading it?

Kisses David xx


From: Anna Mike

To;****

29th May 2014

14;14

David,

Not offened at all. Some of the dirty stuff guys send me is amazing LOL

Not sure I could actually do it myself, but it is quite arousing, in a disgusting way LOL

jesus some of the dogs are huge!! LOL

Love n hugs

Anna


From****

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.