E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From: Anna Mike
Date: 02/02/2014 14:34 (GMT+00:00)
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mmmm

Loved it David x x x
Sorry took me ages to get back to you, one of the kids has been off with a heavy cold, so been busy doing mumsmsy things LOL x x x

Fucking hell you are a great story writer x x
Have you thought of adding these to SOL?? would love you to do so, such a massive turn on x
Love Anna
PS we have fo to speak soon again x x
Oh and enjoy the pic you dirty bugger LOL

(I attached a pic of in an all in one style black stocking lingerie set, with a big veg stuffed up my pussy.)


From:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Anna Mike
Sent:02/02/14 14:38
Subject: Re: Mmmm

Anna
if you want you can put them on, but under your name and alter as you see fit.
I'm really busy with work but will get back to you asap x x
David.
PS Loved the pic!!


From: Anna Mike
Sent: 3rd Feb 2014 19:07
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mmmm

Of course sweety x x x
Hope ya like x
Yeah I willl add them as a 'fantasy' section? from one of my horniest omline friends x x
Love Anna


From:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Anna Mike
Sent:5th March 2014, 22:54
Subject: RE: Mmmm

Anna
Thanks, if you want more stories let me know.
Going to have a dirty wank now on your pic xx
David


From: Anna Mike
Sent: 6th March 2014 18:45
To: david john sheldon
Subject: Re: Mmmm

Love the stories you write, you have a wicked imagination LOL x x x

How about one of me at the cinema? Mmmm getting groped in the dark etc???
LOL
Love Anna
PS hope you fucking wanked that big, sexy cock of yours looking at me?? Let me know. Fuck I'm getting horny again LOL x x x


From:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Anna Mike
10th March 2014

Hi Anna
As you requested hope you like it!!

I had been out to a neighbouring town on a training course which had finished earlier than expected; for some reason I felt as horny as hell, Mike had been away and I was dying for some serious knobbing.

As I went to the car park in not a too salubrious part of town I noticed a sign above a door way saying Cinema, it had to be a porn cinema, with the internet I was surprised that they still existed, perhaps for those who couldn't afford the internet!

Anyway, I thought, no one knows me here and I'm as horny as hell, so why not.

I went in the doorway and a guy at the cash desk looked me up and down, as I looked in my bag for some money, the guy behind the counter said women don't need to pay, with a leer on his face.

I was dressed in a grey skirt, white blouse, black stockings and black heels. I'd got a bra on and a pair of thin knickers that where already wet!

I said thanks and pushed open a door, the room was pitch black with a big screen at one end.

I stood still until I got accustomed to the light.

I noticed then that there were about 5 blokes, all old in the cinema and there were about 15 rows of seats.
I walked towards the middle of the room and took a seat not near anyone, my heels made a noise on the floor and all the blokes where looking at me.

I looked up at the screen, on it was a women with 3 blokes, she was being fucked silly with a prick in her arse, cunt and mouth, these were big pricks and I could feel my fanny getting wetter.

I wanted to pull my skirt up and finger my hole there and then, but I resisted!

One of the blokes in the cinema moved and sat on the same row as me about 5 seats away.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was looking at the screen, then at me and was rubbing his knob through his trousers.

The fact the there was a bloke about 15 foot away form me wanking through his trousers made me hornier than ever; I put my hand on my thigh and gently started to rub it, as I did this I looked across at the bloke, he'd know got his prick out and was making no effort to conceal it.

In fact he looked straight at me and started to wank his prick faster even trying to point it in my direction. I looked at the screen and then at him and subconsciously looked at the empty seat next to me, the bloke took this as an invitation and moved next to me.

I reached out and grabbed his prick and started to wank him off. Having my hand round a strangers knob in porn cinema while watching some women on screen get fucked stupid was turning me on like crazy, my cunt was on fire.

The bloke reached over and put his hand on my leg, in a flash I yanked my skirt up and spread my legs, you could smell my gash I was that hot.

The bloke didn't need asking twice, he pulled my knickers to one side and shoved two fingers up my sopping wet fanny.

I started to rub my clit as he fingered me and continued to wank him off with my other hand, it was obvious to the other blokes in the cinema what was happening.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked round, a blokes fuckin prick was right in my face, a guy was standing there wanking his prick, his big bell end was wet through and I instinctively stuck my tongue out and licked the end of his knob while he wanked.

The guy I was wanking started to jerk and as I turned my head back to him shot a load of spunk over my arm and thigh, he then pulled his fingers out of my cunt, pulled his zip up, muttered something like sorry and got up and moved away.

I turned around again to the guy who was wanking behind me just in time to catch a fucking shot of spunk across my cheek, another squirt went in my hair and the third across my blouse. He then zipped up his fly and walked off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.