E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Anna

Wow! Loved the pic, you sexy dirty bitch! The whole bananna is up you!! I'm gonna spunk all over it later!

Of course I wanna chat too!!!!

My mobile number is 07****

Call me!!!!

Here's the second part of you and jean getting the fucking you deserve.

Second part...

As I sat on this prick the guy Jim who was with Jean put his shiny bell end against my crack.

Jean was shouting to Jim, "Fuck the slut, she wants two pricks up her."

He shoved it right in, I had two pricks balls deep in my cunt and was sucking two others; Jean was now sitting on Andrews 10" prick and I could see her creaming all over his knob.

John, the only guy not either fucking or being sucked was taking pictures, real close ups of me and Jean being fucked.

Everything focused on me, Jean got off Andrews knob and moved over towards me, the dirty slut climbed on the chair so that she was almost sitting on my face, I was still being double fucked and was sucking on the two cocks.

Jean pushed herself lower right over my face, her gash wash wide open and dripping, the smell of cunt was terrific.

"Shove it in," she shouted. I took the knob out of my mouth and rubbed the bell end up against her slit.

I watched as 9 inches of prick went right in her fanny.

His balls were banging my face as he fucked her.

I started to lick his prick as it slid in and out of her cunt, the other guy who I was sucking put his prick next to her hole, I grabbed it and shoved it in as well. I was now being fucked silly and in front of my face two cocks where fucking Jean silly, they took turns pulling their cocks out and shoving them in my mouth.

The taste of Jeans cunt was great.

"Taste it slag!" she shouted. "I'm going to eat spunk out of your hole as well."

At one stage they both pulled their pricks out, I couldn't resist, I shoved my tongue right up Jeans gaping gash, fuckin hell it was good. I'd never eaten snatch before, but she was dripping.God was it good.

I started to rub her clit at the same time.

"You dirty fucker!" she yelled. "Im cumming."

With that the dirty cow squirted on my face, the two guys each side seeing this shoved their cocks back in and started to fuck the shit out of her.

Jean was squealing with pleasure as the first guy pulled his knob out and shot spunk over her cunt, thighs and my face!

The other guy was still fucking her when he groaned and shot his load up her hole, as he pulled out I sucked his knob, licking spunk and cunt juice off his bell end.

Jeans gash was wide open. "Lick his cum out of me," she said. Without thinking my tongue was up her hole and I was swallowing spunk and cunt juice!

"My turn now," she shouted and moved down over my belly to get a good look at the two pricks stuffing my hole.

In unison they pulled out and spunked all over her face and hair, she was covered in cum. Jean looked up at me, her face plastered with spunk and mine was the same, she moved towards me and we started to lick it off each others faces.

Next thing I realise is that Andrew is lying on his back with his massive knob stuck in the air.

"Sit on this Anna." Without thinking I was squatting on that monster, the dirty fucker nearly split me in half, but everyone was watching as he fucked my brains out.

He shouted that he was also cumming and I jumped off, as I grabbed his prick thick globs of spunk were flying everywhere, principally all over me!

I was covered, Jean walked over and helped me to me feet, then in front of everyone started to lick it off my face.

I'd never done half these things before but was loving it. Being fucked by six blokes and eating cunt in front of an audience was a real turn on.

As we left the board meeting, David asked Jean to show me where to get the workers time sheets from. Obviously Jean and I were now friends!

Jean and I cleaned our faces of cum, some was still in our hair as Jean led me into the factory.

There were around 20 workers at this time and they started to whistle as soon as as Jean walked in.

She walked in front of me through the workshop her skirt was skin tight and she wiggled her hips, it was obvious she was wearing stockings and no knickers.

As we approached the end of the factory was a desk with an old black man sitting behind it, but without a care, Jean sat on the desk pulled her skirt round her hips, tits sticking out of her blouse and started to finger her cunt in front of all of us legs wide open.

Everyone could see had just been fucked.

The black man stood up and walked round toward her, in front of her he dropped his trousers.

"Fuckin hell!" I shouted. His prick was a foot long at least, hard as a rock with a bell end bigger than a tennis ball.

Jean looked mesmerised as she looked at his knob.

"Fuck me you dirty old bastard," she said.

We all watched aa this massive cock slid in her hole, it was a show and a half. Her legs were spread and in the air, we could all see his prick slide in.

I was fucking stunned, I couldn't take my eyes off his prick buried in Jeans cunt.

Jean was shouting by now.

"Fuck me you bastard, my cunts yours I fucking love it. Anna she shouted he's blowing the fucking wax out my ears!"

I was so stunned I didn' t realise that the other blokes had pulled my skirt up and got my tits out. I was being fingered by two blokes, having my tits sucked and I hadn't realised.

I was pushed to the floor on my hands and knees and felt a big stiff prick go up my hole, another cock was in my mouth but I couldn't take my eyes off that black monster.

Jean shouted to me did I want it and that she was cumming.

The dirty fucker pulled his knob out of Jeans cunt, it was white she'd creamed that much on it.

He then pointed it toward me, I couldn't fucking resist, I moved foward off the knob up my hole and started to lick this black monster.

"Shove it back in!" Jean shouted. As I did the cow started humping like mad and cunt juice squirted all over me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.