E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David - Cover

E Mail Correspondence and 'Fantasy' Series by David

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From writing my SOL experiences I have received many sexy e mails. I thought I would add a taste of them starting with David and his amazing fantasy writing, including our hot correspondence and his writing about me...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Friday, 18 October 2013, 22:51

Subject:

https://****

Anna

Sorry about the quality of this but you might see the naughty so and so wanking over you.

If you like it let me know and will try and do something better in the future.

Wish it was you in front of me

David xxxx

Sent from Samsung Mobile

(Attached was the link to a video of him spunking heavily on my pics.)


From: Anna Mike

Sent: 18 October 2013 22:59

To:****

Subject: Re:

David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the sexiest thing that I have seen. Fucking hell you covered me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to show Mike this!!!!!!!!!!!

You dirty fucking so and so ... I am now watching it again toying with my cunt using my purple vibro!!!!!!!!

Here are two more pics for you ... you sexy so and so!!! x x x x

Loved it, simply loved it!!

Love n snogs

Anna.

(I attached 2 further pics for him. Both of me fucking myself in our living room with my huge purple vibrator.)


From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Friday, 18 October 2013, 23:04

Subject: RE:

I'm glad you liked it, am printing off your pics so I can wank over them

Snog you any time, love your dirty talk!

David wanking xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from Windows mail


From: Anna Mike

Sent: 18 October 2013 23:09

To: ****

Subject: Re:

David x x x

Oh sweety that was great x

I have had guys send me pics and stories but fucking hell!!

You shot some amount of spunk all over me!!!

I fucking loved it. You covered my tits, legs and cunt with your load...

I am so fucking horny x x x

Hope you don't mind me sending you those dirtier ones LOL...

Glad you like my experiences and I love your e mails, so sexy and dirty LOL.

Hope you don't mind my language ... I know I get a bit sweary when turned on.

My fucking pussy is soaking!!!

Love n kisses

Anna


Anna xxxxx

Am so fucking horny. I'm glad you like what I sent, I can shoot 3 loads easy when I'm turned on, shame the 3 loads where only on your picture, wish it was you catching them! xxx

Love your pics, dirtier the better, also love your language, more filthy the better

wish we could speak and wank together just for a start.

I just think you're horny and a dirty slut, for me you can be as dirty /fithy as you want.

Talking with you like this has made my prick solid, I've got a lot more stories I can send if you like

Small pic, hope you like, ready to spunk again, send me another pic(s) please

Love n kisses

Davidxxx

Sent from Windows Mail

(He had attached a pic of his veiny hard cock, drippping precum.)


From:****

To: Anna Mike

Sent: Monday, 2 December 2013, 8:25

Subject: Stories

Hi Anna

Wow, your last two stories are red hot, my cock's been rock hard again!

Would you mind if I sent you another story, I think you liked the last one I sent you lol.

If you want to send me another of your pics I can send you another little video showing the effect!

Kisses

David

Sent from Windows Mail


From: Anna Mike

Sent: 03 December 2013 10:12

To:****

Subject: Re: Stories

David,

Hi sweety x Been a while thought I'd lost you LOL.

Thanks for the kind feedback again x x Yeah I would love another of your sexy stories!!

love n hugs

Anna x


Hi Anna

Hope you like the story and aren't offended:

I'd recently been applying for jobs as I was fed up in my old job and was uncertain of the future, and I'd got a letter asking me to attend an interview as a secretary in a company on the other side of town.

I wanted to impress but not be too tarty, I wore a grey tight fitting skirt just above knee length, a dark red blouse, some copper coloured stockings with dark high heel shoes.

I also had a red suspender belt, red see through knickers and a red bra, well it couldn't all be plain.

I arrived at the company and was met by a secretary called Jean who took me to David's office.

I felt a bit put out, she was wearing a tight blue skirt, white blouse, dark stockings- I could see the outline of her suspender belt through her skirt and high heels, she also had big tits which her blouse accentuated.

I was taken into David's office and introduced. He said it was Jean's last day and the job going was her replacement. David sat behind a large desk and asked me to sit at a round table in the middle of the room, the office was large and I was asked if I wanted tea or coffee or fruit from the bowl on the table, which I declined.

Jean then left the office and David gave me quite a large application form to complete while he said he needed to finish off some paperwork.

David was quite attractive, probably in his late 50's. As I filled the application form it was going quicker than I expected but David appeared to be buried in his paperwork.

My mind started to wander and I crossed my legs, the movement must have attracted David's attention as I am sure he glanced up before looking at his papers again.

I decided to flirt a bit, so I crossed my legs again letting my skirt ride up and then did so again so that he would see my stocking tops if he looked up. While doing this I watched him and noticed that he was taking sly glances, pretending not to be looking.

I crossed my legs again and now my stocking tops where fully on view, he looked up and just looked at me, me sitting their with my skirt right up and stocking tops and bare thigh on display.

"Go on." he said.

I uncrossed my legs and he could now see my knickers.

"A little more," he said.

I was now really turned on and my fanny was dripping.

I opened my legs making sure that my skirt was around my waist as I did so. My knickers were stretched tight over my cunt bulge, and he could see that.

My cunt was on fire, and when he said show me your crack, I pulled my knickers up my slit making my cunt flaps look even bigger.

"You are an eager slut." David said. "Why don't you wank yourself off for me. how much do you want this job?"

I lifted one leg and put it on the table and pulled my knickers to one side. My gash was wide open as I shoved 3 fingers right up my hole, it was fucking squelching I was that wet.

David then said use one of the bananas. So I picked one from the fruit bowl and started to shove it in and out of my cunt.

David then stood up, he'd gotten his prick out, about 7 inches but rock solid with a big shiny bell end all red.

The sight of him wanking that cock made my cunt gush, as he walked over to me he pressed a button on the phone on his desk and said, "Jean come in here with Andrew."

He came over to me and I grabbed his prick and started to wank it, as I did he reached over to the fruit bowl and picked up another banana.

"You fucking dirty knob jockey," he called me as he shoved up it my cunt. Fucking hell, I thought I was going to be split in half, 2 fucking bananas all way up my hole with only the stalks sticking out.

He shoved his prick in my mouth and started to fuck my face, then the door opened and in walked Jean and a really old guy about 70 who was obviously this Andrew.

"What do you think to your replacement?" David asked.

"Not bad," said Jean who walked across and stood next to David as I sucked on his prick.

David pulled her blouse open and bra down and her big tits stood out, her nipples where like bullets.

"Right tart, suck his balls," she said to me. "He really likes that."

I pulled his prick out of my mouth and started to suck David's balls, by now Andrew was standing next to Jean and David.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.