Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

A year has passed, and Scott, Jenny, Afia, and Sula are flourishing as a loving family living in Agadir, Morocco.

Ten days after helping stop the plot to assassinate President Grunshi, Scott, Jenny, Sula, and Afia flew by charter plane to Harper, where Kosey married Scott to Afia. Scott’s parents turned the wedding plans into a vacation, first visiting Jenny and Afia’s parents in Accra.

At the wedding reception, everyone enjoyed Kosey’s homemade wine. Scott’s dad made sure to take the recipe home. Adele and John acted like horny teenagers, and they didn’t feel the slightest bit embarrassed when Scott caught them fucking.

Scott and his wives spent their wedding night at Sula’s parents’ beachfront cabin. Scott made Afia, his wife, a carbon copy of him and Sula, with the starlit night sky as their ceiling.

The new family returned to Accra to pack Jenny and Afia’s belongings. Monique joined them and stayed for the entire week, getting fucked regularly by Scott. She made sure his three wives were kept well-satisfied. Afia showed Scott her appreciation for her and Jenny remaining lovers in their marriage. He would tease Sula about her desire to fuck more outdoors than in a bed.

Tears flowed when it was time to leave Monique behind in Accra, and she promised to stay in touch. They purchased her a laptop computer for her schooling, staying in regular contact with her on Seeme with biweekly video chats.

Sadly, there were no family members to claim Oscar’s body, the Mercedes-Benz, or the remaining money. The car and cash were presented to Scott who used the money to keep Oscar’s memory alive, by using a portion to buy his wives’ wedding rings. Each wore a gold band with three, three diamond-encrusted rows signifying three into one. They attended Oscar’s ceremonial funeral, where he was buried with full honours.

The Mercedes-Benz car company discovered the story of Scott and Jenny’s dramatic escape and was very interested in their journey and how the car performed during their escape. The company paid them to use the Mercedes, untouched, in a commercial featuring him, Jenny, and Sula. They also offered to have the car’s transmission replaced, the car returned to showroom condition, and the paint restored to its original silver colour. Scott stressed that the two eye-level bullet dents in the driver’s side window pillar were to remain as a reminder of how close he and Jenny came to being killed.

They purchased a stunning villa on a hill near Agadir, overlooking the sandy beach and the ocean. It has six bedrooms, four baths, a huge kitchen overlooking the in-ground pool, and a tropical-looking terrace. In the extra-large bedroom, they had a king and a queen-sized bed joined together for sleeping and making love as one.

Sula got her wish, a terrace in the open by the pool and railing where she and Scott could fuck under the stars. They all regularly took advantage of their mostly secluded oasis for nude sunbathing. Sula teased Scott with several bottles of sunblock to keep his ass from getting sunburned. Besides having cable TV, Scott had a satellite dish installed, enabling him to watch shows from Canada, especially his beloved Toronto Maple Leafs hockey, football, baseball, and NASCAR.

Scott was very productive working for the Man Truck and Bus distributors. He was actively involved in the receipt and shipment of Man vehicle products to countries in Western Africa. He took the time to drive all the various models of buses and trucks, from the smallest to the largest.

His office desk proudly displayed pictures of him with his wives, President Grunshi and Serwa, Chief Abdubney and Colonel Turay, David, and Mr. Mackenzie.

How many ordinary citizens can say they have a personal friendship with a country’s president? Jenny and Afia were busy making the restaurant and catering services in the hotel very successful. Sula’s business schooling was utilized part-time at the hotel.

As planned, Jenny, being the oldest, would be the first to become pregnant. Scott was ecstatic when she told him the great news. “I’m going to be a dad! I’m going to be a father! I’m going to be a Poppa!” He boasted proudly.

Jenny is now three months pregnant. Scott, Sula, and Afia would rub and kiss her growing belly every day. He silently worried about Jenny and her pregnancy, having lost his first wife before she could give birth.

“I gaze at Jenny’s growing belly and feel motherhood beckoning to me,” Sula hinted.

“I too am feeling the urge to soon suckle our baby to my breast,” Afia agreed.


One of their many surprises was to receive regular texts, phone calls, or Seeme chats from President Grunshi or Serwa. Danso boasted of losing twenty-five pounds and revealed that he and Serwa fucked very often. Danso was resoundingly re-elected as President, and Ghana looked forward to another four years of growth under his presidency.


When the family first met Monique last July 1st, she had turned fifteen almost four months earlier. During casual chatting, they asked her birthdate, and unbelievably, it was 20 March 1996. As a result, all five now share the same birthday. His wives joked that he’d have to marry Monique because they shared a birthday.

Scott and his wives were growing quite concerned when Monique missed several of their biweekly chats. Then another passed by, and still another. They figured she had moved on from their friendship and didn’t want to stay in contact with them any longer.

Finally, on the sixth missed date, calls and emails to her home went unanswered, and the home phone number was disconnected. They grew very concerned about Monique, whether she was safe or not. They wanted to know, one way or the other, whether she was still friends with them.

Scott finally decided to contact Chief Abdubney and explain that they hadn’t been in touch with Monique for several months and had become very concerned about her welfare. He said he would look into her whereabouts and contact them.


Five days later, coincidentally, on July 1st, Chief Abdubney was sitting in front of his laptop, chatting on Seeme with Scott and his family. “I have a Canada Day and Ghana Day gift for you,” he smiled, standing. A moment later, Monique sat down but didn’t look at them. The chief could be seen in the background of his office, making several phone calls. She hung her head, avoiding their gaze.

The whole family expressed their heartfelt concern for her, asking why she hadn’t stayed in contact with them. “Monique, please look up so we can see your beautiful face,” Jenny pleaded.

“My face is no longer beautiful,” she lamented. She hesitantly raised her head. She looked tired and didn’t smile at her. “I wholeheartedly apologize for not keeping in contact with you. That was very rude of me. My life has been in turmoil these past several months.”

“Why didn’t you contact us if you were having problems?” Scott asked.

“I didn’t want to burden you with my worries.”

They could hear noises out of sight, then the sound of a baby fussing. “Excuse me a moment,” she said, moving away from the camera. She returned, holding a baby in her arms.

“I see that your parents finally provided you with a new brother or sister,” Scott joked.

“It’s a baby boy,” she said hesitantly.

“He looks just like you,” he complimented. Jenny looked from Monique to the baby and back to her. She smiled and moved closer behind Scott’s chair, rubbing his shoulders. She was the first to notice the obvious.

“Unfortunately, my parents did not bless me with a sibling, for he is my own son.”

“You had a baby? But you’re now barely sixteen! You didn’t even tell us you were pregnant? I hope the father hasn’t mistreated you!” Scott tersely exclaimed.

“No, his father has never mistreated me in any way. I truly am sorry for not revealing I was pregnant.” She rocked him slightly, cuddling him to her left cheek. “His name is Samula (Sa-moola) which is from the ancient Ghanaian language meaning, Saviour.” Tears began to pool in Jenny’s eyes as she gripped Scott’s shoulders tighter.

“Samula, I’ll call him Sam for short. Sam is a good, strong boy’s name!” Scott remarked.

“Samula also shares the same last name as his honoured father. His surname is Richardson. Scott, Samula is your son,” she revealed, looking at the computer’s eye lens.

Scott looked wide-eyed at Monique and then at Samula. “I am a dad.” I am a father! I’m a poppa! I am a poppa!!” He exclaimed, looking up at Jenny, Sula, and Afia. “I’m a poppa!” Tears pooled and ran down his cheek as his fingers touched them both on the computer screen. The emotions of losing his first wife during her pregnancy flooded back to him.

“I am beyond being happy!” He continued wiping away his tears.

“Congratulations Monique. To mother the baby of Ghana’s Hero Saviour is truly an honour!” Jenny smiled. Sula and Afia also expressed their joy, although they openly admitted their jealousy.

“Every week, I take photos of my pregnancy with Samula and record video of his birth for you to watch someday.”

“Can you please tell me why you didn’t tell us you were pregnant with our baby?” He wondered.

“I was so torn up with emotions. On one side, I was so proud and honoured to be carrying the baby of Ghana’s Hero Saviour, but on the other, I was thought of as just another young, irresponsible teenager who let herself become pregnant. My parents were going to raise Samula as my brother.”

“So I wouldn’t have known about Samula being my son?”

“I would have told him about his true ancestry on his tenth birthday. Scott, you must believe me, it was never my intention to mislead you in any way. When we made love so many times that last week, I had no idea that my IUD had become dislodged from a fall I had suffered. The doctor removed it and that is when I was found to be with child. And should you be wondering about my sincerity about you being Samula’s real poppa, I place my hand upon our son’s head and swear to you that your cock is the only one that has ever pleasured itself inside my pussy.”

“What of your parents? Were they harsh with you?” Sula asked.

“No, they were not harsh towards me. They were honoured to briefly see and hold their grandson.” Monique’s expression changed dramatically. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks. “Please forgive me for my grief, for my parents are now deceased.” She broke down, weeping against Samula’s head.

Jenny, Sula, and Afia all grimaced, weeping tears of sadness for Monique.

“How?” That was all that Scott was able to ask. His voice cracked, with tears flowing freely.

“One month after Samula was born, my parents were on a same-day shopping trip by bus to Tema. The bus was involved in a severe accident, and there were many casualties, including my parents.” She wiped away her tears. His wives wiped away more tears of sorrow.

“I lied to the authorities, saying my aunt would help me with the funeral arrangements. I had my parent’s bodies cremated and kept insisting that my aunt’s arrival was delayed, but I know that I have no relatives. I only had a little money to buy food and diapers for Samula, and soon utilities were being shut off for non-payment of bills. I was so afraid that the authorities would take Samula away from me.”

Jenny, Sula, and Afia all closed around Scott. They felt so helpless, being so far away.

“Didn’t your neighbours and friends help you?” Afia asked.

“At first, some helped, but then most just wanted to rummage through my home for items. And now I have no momma to teach me how to be a momma,” she cried again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.