Scott's Situation
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott looked at his three wives, who were all in various stages of fucking. Sula was having fun watching her new lover fuck her and encouraged Scott to do the same. She would take his right hand and have him massage her left tit. He could feel her body yielding to her provider’s thrusts, and Sula always had a hand touching Scott.

“You’re going to watch my provider delight his cock into my mouth?”

“Yes, I will.”

Monique continued to fuck his cock. Scott put his hands on her legs and smoothed her skin up to her inner thighs. His fingers were on both sides of his cock. He guided her hand down, and she felt the long shaft of his cock.

“You can feel my cock fucking you.” She felt the strength of his muscle as it met her pussy. She looked down, still moving and watching her actions.

“This is the first time I have seen a cock and pussy fucking. I enjoy it very much.”

“You can watch my cock as I fuck my other wives also.”

“I will, and I will enjoy it with pleasure.”

Scott took her right arm and put it behind his head, which turned her upper body towards him. He caressed her left tit while his lips sucked on her right one. She cupped her tit, holding his head to her breast.

“I like this position. Both my tits need equal loving.”

Scott moved his hand down her ribs to the dark, curly bush on her pussy. “All of my wives have shaved pussies. Would you like them to make yours the same?”

“I look forward to their loving touch.” His fingers massaged her lips and then gently touched her button, causing an instant reaction. “Your touch makes my body react uncontrollably.”

“I am touching your clit. It is very sensitive for women. Loving it the right way by fucking you with my mouth or finger will arouse you to a wonderful climax.”

“I look forward to you pleasing me both ways. I wish I could stay with you longer so you could teach me the wonders of making love.”

Scott continued to massage her clit. Monique stopped fucking him, enjoying his fingers. She held him closer, leaning her head against his.

“How does it feel to you?” He made her body jolt again.

“My pussy is being woken up, and I am unable to control you, making my body spasm.”

“It is the same as you licking the head of my cock, both parts are very sensitive to the loving touch. There is also a special spot inside your pussy that can be touched by a finger or cock. I will enjoy showing you around.”

Monique squirmed on his cock, her breathing becoming more rapid.

“You are giving me feelings I’m not used to. Please, Scott, don’t stop your fingers.”

Scott turned her face to his and said, “I want to watch your expression as you climax and it washes over your face and body.”

Monique put her hands on his shoulders, her eyes locking on his as he continued to please her clit. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, and her pelvis was moving in all directions.

“Scott, Scott, oh this feeling, I’ve never experienced this before! My pussy is twitching and vibrating. I ... I ... huh, huh, huh, huh ... oh, Scott! Uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh, uhhh!”

Monique’s eyes glazed over as her body succumbed to its first-ever climax! She shrieked as she came hard, still expressing her pleasure. Scott’s wives paused to listen and watch.

“What a beautiful, sensual sound, Monique,” Jenny praised.

“Monique just had her first ever climax!” Scott proudly smiled at her, then at both of his wives.

“And such a wonderful expression it was for us to witness,” Afia offered.

“I am afraid that your body will anxiously await many more pleasurable cums from his fingers, mouth, and cock,” Sula predicted.

“And I’ll suffer climaxes from your mouths also,” Monique added.

She cupped Scott’s face and kissed him hard. She accepted his tongue, and she moaned with pleasure as he brushed her clit again.

“Thank you, Scott. You have awoken my body, and it will need more satisfying from you.”

Scott smoothed her soft face, and she cupped his hand to her shoulder. “Please put me on my back, fuck me to completion, and make me your woman,” she yearned.

He motioned for Monique to stand and held her hand as she took a tentative step. Her pussy began to leak her juices, and he laid her on her back. Scott couldn’t see if she had bled out any, but it didn’t matter to him. He buried his face in her pure virgin cum juices to please them both.

She bent her knees and held his head by the sides as he devoured her pussy. His fingers and tongue explored her pussy even more. He couldn’t get enough of this flower’s sweet nectar and once again made her body jolt.

“Please, Scott, it is time; fuck me to completion and make me your woman,” she desired once more.

Scott put her on all fours and entered her from behind. He bent his chest over her back and gently fucked her. “You can also feel my cock fucking you this way.”

“This position is how animals also breed. I bled last week, so I cannot conceive. I am to be fitted with an IUD next week to prevent me from mothering a baby until it is my time.”

Scott pulled out, and she lay on her back. She held out her arms and legs for him. Monique guided his return inside her and hugged him tightly. “Please fuck me to completion and make me your woman,” she said into the hollow of his shoulder.


As he started to fuck Monique, Sula was touching him at every opportunity. Her body continued to yield to her provider’s fucking her.

“My husband, do you still wish to see me pleasure my provider’s cock in my mouth?”

“Yes, I do.” As she had her provider change his position, she kissed Scott. She could feel his body move with each thrust into Monique.

Sula was semi-reclined and turned more toward Scott. He looked at her provider’s cock just inches away from his face. It was long and hard, black and shiny from their juices.

She licked the tip of the head as it hung in front of her, then kissed it. She grasped the long shaft and looked at Scott as she slowly sucked it deeper with each head movement.

He smiled at her when she coughed from taking too much into her mouth. “I need more practice sucking on a cock, my husband.”

“I will teach you along with Monique.”

“Yes, please, teach us well to suck on your cock and taste your cum.”

Sula returned to sucking on her provider’s cock. He watched her mouth release and then take in his cock. When she paused for a breath and continued stroking it, she surprised Scott by leaning in to kiss him. Her breath was hot and pungent from sucking cock.

She moaned, feeling Scott fucking Monique.

“I am strangely aroused kissing my husband as he is fucking another woman.”

“Then I’ll constantly arouse you while fucking my wives,” he joked.

Monique pulled Scott’s head to her breast. “Suckle my breast as a baby would,” she yearned. She cupped her tit, guiding his head to the left nipple.

“Waa, waa, waa,” he joked. He sucked a nipple, the flesh hardening to his lips.

“Please pause our fucking, it would be advantageous for me to see Sula pleasuring a cock in her mouth.” Scott slowed, and Monique propped herself up on her elbows and watched as Sula sucked on her prize. “Why do her cheeks cave in so much?”

“She is sucking his cock in with her mouth like sucking a drink through a straw. Because of what her tongue does to his cock, some men prefer blow jobs to fucking. In normal cocking, the girl closes her mouth and sucking until he cums. Porn movies will show the guy cum in her open mouth like I prefer.”

Sula was sucking quite well on her cock and would give Scott a sensual gaze as it went in and out of her mouth. He was so close to his cock that he could smell the sex on it, the blood-gorged long vessels.

Scott gently continued to fuck Monique, and his left hand became part of her right tit. She’d smile at him and steal a kiss.

“I am ready!” In a deep voice, her provider announced. Sula sucked a few more strokes, and then her hand replaced her mouth. She caressed his cock back and forth, keeping her mouth open. She increased her speed, gulped, and waited.

Her provider’s face wrinkled, and his cock erupted, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” His growl was announced.

Scott and Monique saw a long spurt of white cream shoot into her mouth. She was filled with two, three, and a fourth spurt. They could see the pool of cum cream on her tongue, and then she swallowed. Another spurt hit her lips as she opened to receive two more.

Sula swallowed again, showing Scott her empty mouth, then squeezed the shaft from base to head, causing another drop to appear. She swirled it around the head with her tongue, then sucked hard and fast on it.

“You are excited to watch Sula satisfy a cock in her mouth, your pulse has quickened, and you are fucking me faster,” Monique whispered.

Scott felt a warm hand smoothing his back and looked to see a smiling Jenny. Her provider had vanished, and so had Afia’s. “I’m so sorry that while fucking Monique and watching Sula swallow her provider’s cum, I have neglected you.”

“You are forgiven, my husband. You will need to grow a pair of eyes in the back of your head,” she joked, and they laughed.

“I’ll have a lot of pussies to clean up,” Monique joked.

Scott returned his gaze to Sula. She gave her provider’s cock several more licks and sucks, then he left. “I have pleased you, my husband? I have satisfied his cock into my mouth and have swallowed his cum.”

“Yes, you have pleased me; did you also enjoy sucking him off?”

“Yes, I found it rather erotic to suck off another man’s cock while my husband watched so closely. “I’d rather have your cock satisfied in my mouth than your cum; your cum tastes much better.” Afia placed a towel between their legs, and then they joined Sula to watch him fuck Monique. “I am afraid I will have to cleanse my mouth for us to kiss again, for I have soiled it with another man’s cum down my throat.”

Scott smoothed her soft cheek and guided her closer by her chin. Her mouth was open as she breathed, and he could smell the pungent odour of his cum on her breath. “You could suck off a hundred cocks and swallow their cum, and I would still kiss you, my wife.”

He kissed her lightly, then longer, and parted her lips. His tongue explored her mouth, and several moans escaped her. Jenny and Afia clapped and cheered like it was their first kiss. “I will always kiss every one of you after you have pleasured a cock down your throat.”

Scott settled on top of Monique, and she began kissing him again. He felt several hands smoothing his back, giving him goosebumps. All his wives took turns kissing him as he continued to fuck her.

“Fuck me to completion, Scott. Please make me yours.” Her hands joined the others on his back. He focused his entire attention on her.

“I’m sorry, Monique; it has been rude of me to ignore you on your most important night.”

“You have not ignored me, my love. You are creating memories I will never forget.” He leaned in and renewed her hard nipples, cupped her head in his hands, and explored her mouth with his tongue.

Her arms went under his, holding onto the tops of his shoulders. He quickened his pace, her petite frame yielding to every thrust.

“Is it normal for you to take this long to cum? I am in the arms of a great lover?”

“I’m no great lover; I came less than an hour ago, and it takes a while for me to cum again.”

“Scott is being very modest. He is an excellent lover and husband!” Jenny encouraged him by rubbing his ass cheeks.

“Come on, our husband, make Monique belong to us!” Sula encouraged.

“Remember to meet my fucking with your pelvis,” he said quietly. She nodded, held him close, and kissed him. Their breathing was quicker, and he continued at a long, steady pace. She bent her knees more, taking him even further into her. Is it uncomfortable? Am I hurting you?”

“No, my lover, you could never hurt me,” she said, clutching him tightly to her small breasts.

Scott maintained his rhythm for several more minutes.

“That same feeling is returning to me.” Monique’s chest tried to heave under his weight. Her eyes grew wide, and she hugged Scott even more, “Huh, huh, huh, huh!” She panted. “Uhhh, uhhh, umphh, uhhh, uhhhh!” she exclaimed as she arched her back. As her pelvis bucked against his cock, she let out a sensual-sounding climax.

She breathed endlessly, gulping for air, swallowing, then gasping again.

“Oh, Monique, you are such a beautiful, sensual woman. The sound of your cum is music to our ears,” Jenny praised. “We all will enjoy hearing your music that is produced by the tip of our tongues on your pussy.”

Scott’s steady fucking rhythm was building in his balls. “Scott is about to fuck you,” Sula warned.

His breathing quickened, and he led his breath. Stars and sparkles filled his closed eyes, as they had done before with his wives. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph!” He grunted.

“Yes, my love, keep going, I am now yours!” She cooed; her fingers flexed and curled the hair at the back of his head.

Scott continued for several more seconds, then slowed down and finally stopped. “Thank you, Scott, you have made my fantasies of my first time come true in vivid detail.” He exhaled heavily several times, leaving beads of sweat on his brow.

He gently lifted off Monique, and she breathed freely. He knelt back, his hard cock slipping out of her.

“You are indeed Scott’s now; we can see the evidence. His cum is oozing out of your lovely, satisfied pussy,” Jenny observed.

Scott noticed his wives ogling her cum-drenched young pussy. “Okay, you can eat her pussy, but by age,” he said with a smile. Afia had him move aside while Jenny laid Monique sideways on the long couch. She couldn’t control her enthusiasm, burying her face in Monique’s pussy.

Monique gasped at the sudden penetration of a tongue and fingers. Jenny moaned as she lapped up the two cum mixtures. Sula kept her tongue busy on her young nipples while Afia kneeled to suck his cock clean.

Several minutes later, Afia urged Jenny to yield, and she continued the pleasure. She spread her legs wider and also worked on her clit. “Please, my wife, leave some nectar for me to savor,” Sula said as she sat on his cock.

Monique beckoned Scott to her side, wanting to suck on his cock. “Tonight, I have seen women being fucked or having their pussies eaten while sucking on cocks. I want to try it also.” She kissed the head and sucked in as best she could. Her body jolted as Afia licked her clit. “I must be careful that I do not bite your cock from enjoyment. I will need proper instruction on pleasing your cock with my mouth.”

Sula then lay beside Monique, sharing kisses and sucking on her nipples. The caressing of her breasts also returned. Sula could see that she was becoming aroused again. Finally, at much urging, her tongue was now licking inside Monique’s younger pussy.

“I surrendered my virginity to my hero saviour of Ghana, and now his three wives are savouring my pussy. I am overwhelmed with honor, appreciation, and gratitude,” she exclaimed. Her knees remained bent, her hand holding Sula’s head to her pussy.

Sula was enjoying eating Monique’s pussy so much. For now, she wasn’t the youngest and wanted to prove she could eat a good pussy. Jenny and Afia sandwiched Scott between them. He caressed them, fondling a tit.

“I’m oddly aroused watching two young female lovers,” Jenny said, smiling.

“I wish Monique was able to join us. She’d make a wonderful addition to our family,” Afia admitted.

“You and I haven’t been married yet. But you’re adding a fourth wife to our family, and Monique is only fifteen?” He joked.

“Just wishful thinking. if you can satisfy three wives, what’s one more?” She laughed lightly.

She and Jenny casually stroked his hard cock. “Doesn’t it excite you to see two women lovers, not even close to twenty years old, so enthralled?”

“It is a sight to behold that would make my cock remain hard for many hours without any Viagra.”

Sula had paused long enough to kiss Monique and suck on her nipples. Monique was young and inexperienced, yet her body yearned to be satisfied once again. She urged Sula to return between her legs.

Sula cupped her nonexistent ass cheeks in her hands and licked her pussy with a steady finger. She began to wriggle her pelvis and moan in delight.

Monique turned her head toward him. “Oh Scott, that feeling, I ... I ... huh, huh, huh, Sula, Sulaaa..., Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her back arched again, pressing her pussy to her face.

Sula held on tight as her face rode her climaxing bucking bronco. “I am thinking that Monique prefers a woman to make her cum over Scott,” Jenny teased.

“That’s not true; I love Scott fucking me to climax, too,” she protested, then smiled.

“We are joking with you, Monique. Having both a woman and a man satisfy you is a rare pleasure. With us, you’ll have both as lovers.”

Monique’s young chest heaved from her experience. Her eyes were glazed over with satisfied lust.


“I have three pussies to clean up, plus my own,” Monique said after several minutes of rest. Their seating area must have been like a sanctuary because as soon as she escorted them towards a change room, they became swarmed by enthusiastic guests.

Thank yous, hugs, and kisses awaited all of them. Monique found a quiet spot and patiently cleaned up Scott’s three wives. They returned the sensual favour.

“Upon our return to our hotel room, we will shave your lovely pussy to be free of hair, just like ours,” Jenny said. Scott was also able to find some quiet space in the bathroom.

Monique escorted him and the others back to the crowd and always stayed close to him. Scott found it extremely erotic to be naked, with his hard cock almost straight out of the Viagra and greeting naked women. They weren’t modest about hugging him, pressing their bodies against him, and feeling his cock poke at them. He received many offers for a fuck or blow job, and many women dropped to their knees and started sucking on his cock. Monique had her hands full, stating she was Scott’s provider.

Many men surrounded Jenny, Afia, and Sula, visually devouring their naked, lustful bodies. They eyed a countless number of cocks of various hardness and sizes.

“If we were to lie on our backs, I’m sure our bodies would be bathed in cum. I have been given many offers to fuck, receive a pussy licking, and give blow jobs.” Jenny said to him over the din. “I am afraid my pussy would be raw and unenjoyable for you.”

“And my mouth could not possibly satisfy so many cocks,” Afia added.

“I am afraid that our overly zealous guests want to have a sexual encounter with their saviours,” Monique said.

“Would our husband allow his wives to give the men hand jobs, and you can finger a lot of pussies?” Sula suggested.

“I agree with Sula; I’m sure the men will be more than happy to be jerked off by such beautiful women and will save your pussies and mouths for me only.”

“Our saviours have consented to favouring as many men as possible with a hand job, and Scott will pleasure many pussies with his fingers!” Monique announced.

Jenny and Afia were surrounded by horny men, with Sula standing close to Scott as others offered their cock to her hand.

“It will be quicker if you jerk off their cocks in pairs,” he suggested.

The males stood on both sides of his wives, and he watched them take a cock in each hand. A cock not hard was soon pointing straight from a caressing hand. The women stood their legs apart and allowed Scott’s fingers to explore pussies of different shapes, tightness, and moisture.

Monique fetched several large bath towels and spread them in front of the men. “Try to make their cum land on the towels,” she instructed. One guy started to feel a tit, then his partner. The girls were helpless, stroking two cocks and having each tit felt and sucked on, and now a guy kneeled to lick their pussies.

Scott was sucking on tits while fingering two pussies at a time. A third line started when one woman knelt in front and began sucking on his cock. “His cock is to pleasure one more pussy, so he is not allowed to cum. Each woman is allowed ten strokes before yielding to the next mouth,” Monique said.

“Why are you not jerking off two cocks also?”

“I am not a Saviour.”

“Do you wish to enjoy jerking off two cocks together, having your pretty tits felt, and sucked, and your pussy licked like the others?”

“This is all new to me, but you have made me yours, and I will do whatever you wish of me.”

“I wish for you to pleasure yourself the same way my wives do.”

“Thank you!” She smiled and rose on her tiptoes to kiss him, her breasts pressing flat against his chest. She moved to a well-hung guy, tapping him on the shoulder. “I am not a Saviour, but may I pleasure your cock with my hand?” He smiled, turning his hard cock toward her. Monique looked down at the large muscle, grasped it, and began stroking it as she felt another cock nudge her left hand.

The group had formed an oval around the towels and looked at the others stroking a cock. All eight tits were covered by a hand or mouth, and a mouth was licking four pussies. His wives looked on as women also took turns licking and fingering their pussies.

“Remember, you can only suck on the Saviour’s cock ten times, and I’m counting them,” Monique asserted.

The cock in Jenny’s right hand erupted in a long white stream onto the towel. He grunted out his cum, and the crowd cheered. The sight of the climaxing cock soon had other men following. Male grunts of different pitches and strengths filled the air.

Jenny’s hand, wet from her first cock’s cum, was onto her second. Soon all the girls were pleasing a second pair of cocks, cum and leaking juices made for easier stroking. Scott had to alternate his fingers in different pussies so they wouldn’t cramp up. Monique jerked off her first pair of cocks and then preferred to cuddle next to Scott’s side.

“I should ask you, Scott, do you wish to savour a cock in your hand or your mouth? Would you like to suck on a cock to complettion?”

“Thank you, no. I’m not interested in men that way. I hold no ill feelings for those who do enjoy a cock.”


His wives managed to please four pairs of cocks each, then finally had to relent because their hands and arms ached so much. “I’ve lost count of how many men and women had their tongues pleasuring my pussy,” Afia smiled.

“I will soon need my husband to satisfy me once again,” Jenny added.

“I am sorry, our saviours must rest!” Monique told the audience. She led them to the change room, where they washed off several streams of cum that had sprayed onto their legs. She then returned her charges to their cushioned seats.

“You have pleasured so many guests; it is time for you to recuperate. You must be hungry and of thirst, I will fetch you food and water,” Monique offered, taking preferences from her saviours. “There are many different foods to provide; I will bring plenty for everyone.”

Monique vanished for her food and drink order. Scott and his wives observed the organized confusion of the orgy before them. He kissed and fondled each one, ensuring they were comfortable with the night’s events.

“There are still so many men for you to choose from for fucking,” he offered.

“My pussy has had enough variety of cock for now. Perhaps I will pick one more to satisfy my pussy or suck on to completion before we leave,” Jenny hinted, and the others agreed.

“I will go to help Monique, for she has but two hands,” Sula said, kissed Scott, and went to join her. Several minutes passed, and different men approached, each bearing a towel. Scott watched intently as both of his wives jerked off two more cocks each.

“I am of the belief that our husband watching us pleasuring a cock with our pussy, mouth, or hand may not end here,” Jenny smiled.

“You may be correct,” he replied, kissing each as another cock was pleasured.


“You notice that Monique is like a younger and smaller version of Sula,” Jenny observed as they approached, both hands full.

“It will be sad to leave her behind once our journey to Morocco begins,” Afia added, gazing at their naked bodies.

“Yes, she is a delicate young woman that we’ll miss very much. We will return to Accra after our visit to Morocco to prepare your personal items for moving. I’m sure we will experience Monique in our bed again during that time. And with modern technology, we will keep in regular contact with her.”

“We had to turn down so many grateful offers for fucking and blow jobs,” Monique said as she took a breather. They sat close together, enjoying their food, and Scott’s lap was a place for Monique to rest. The three wives laughed at his hard cock resting against her pussy, needing to be fucked again.

Monique laughed and smiled as she fed Scott and his wives. They hugged her trim body to theirs and enjoyed the taste of her breasts. She’d lean close, offering a food-dipped nipple for sucking. Her legs spread on either side of his lap provided an opportunity for her young pussy to be casually fingered and licked.

“Good fucking does make you hungry,” Jenny repeated the other day.


Most of the sexual energy had been spent by the partygoers, and there was a quiet lull in the action. The five had some time to rest and chat.

“I can feel my body longing for our bed and more husband fucking,” Jenny said as she stretched.

Monique gathered the trays for returning and noticed her mother cleaning tables and jokingly fending off potential fucks.

“My momma is such a tireless worker,” she observed. Monique hurried over and gave her a quick hug and kiss. They chatted for a moment, each looking towards the group. She returned, sitting on Scott’s lap and guiding his fingers inside her pussy.

“Your momma looks to be about the same size as Sula,” he noticed.

“I do not have much more growing to do to meet her height.”

Fifteen minutes later, Monique’s mom returned unannounced. Scott was startled to see his fingers gently exploring her daughter’s pussy.

“Hello, Momma! Come meet Scott and his wives!” She exclaimed and stood to greet her. Scott grabbed a nearby towel and covered his hard cock. He stood politely, holding the towel in place. “This is my momma, Elsie,” she beamed.

Scott offered his hand, and Elsie shook it, noting the bulge the small towel couldn’t hide. She introduces Scott’s wives, and they remark about what a wonderful young woman Monique is.

“Please, Scott, you do not have to be so modest; after all, we are all naked here,” Monique said, suddenly taking away his towel. Scott’s cock stood out straight and proud. He looked at Elsie, viewing his size and awaiting retribution for fucking her virgin daughter.

“Doesn’t Scott have a wonderful cock on him?” Monique expressed her affection for its long shaft. “He was so good and gentle with me for my first time.”

“I am pleased to have witnessed you taking my only child into womanhood.”

Monique sat Scott down and resumed her place sideways on his lap, her legs saddling his. She embraced his shoulder, her small tit pressing against his shoulder. He placed his hands on her hips, and she boldly guided his right hand down to touch her pussy.

“Please, Momma, sit beside us,” she said, motioning with her hand. Scott could feel his cock growing harder.

He leaned toward Jenny’s ear. “My love, at this party, no one cares if you and Afia are lovers. Take her onto the dance floor and hold her close to your breast, then return and make love to her.”

“I love you, my husband!” She beamed and kissed him hard. She grabbed Afia’s hand and dashed to the dance floor.


“I can see where Monique gets her exquisite beauty from,” he complimented. Elsie sat on his left, and he admired her side profile. “She will turn out to be such a stunning woman like her mother.” Her smile was bright, and her face was warming.

Scott admired her checkerboard dress in Ghanaian colours. A few inches taller than her daughter and a breast size larger, she sat nervously.

“I know this is not appropriate, but please finger my pussy now for Momma to see,” she whispered. Cement could not have made his cock any harder, and it pointed up, inches from her pussy. He looked at Elsie as Monique’s pussy warmed his fingers with her juices.

Elsie watched two fingers enter her young daughter’s pussy and lovingly fuck her. Her heart rate increased upon seeing Monique seduced.

Elsie touched his left knee and rubbed it. “You are a hero to Ghana and have honoured our family by having our daughter lose her virginity to you. I would greatly appreciate it if you bestowed the same honour upon me,” she confessed.

Scott wrinkled his brow and said, “You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, for you to honour our daughter and her mother on the same night would be a great tribute to our family.”

“But Monique said you and your husband are trying to have another baby. Wouldn’t that mean you are fertile?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.