Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

The driver manoeuvred the car between the narrow rows of parked cars on the curved driveway and dropped them off at the front entrance. “I’m sure you all will enjoy yourselves,” he said, gazing at the three sexy women as they stepped out of the car.

The foursome gazed at the humongous, six-story house that must cover close to 10,000 square feet. Golden-coloured floodlights accented every corner of the structure. They could hear the muffled sounds of rock music coming from the rear. Scott led his wives to the door and pressed the doorbell, which chimed loudly to announce their arrival. They heard a female’s playful shriek and looked to see a naked woman being chased by a naked man. Her ample tits bounced with her running steps, as did his hard cock.

“Hmmm, I wonder what kind of party this is that we’re attending!” Scott smiled at his wives.

As the door opened, a scantily clad young, chocolate-skinned teenage girl in a short skirt and a plunging top greeted them. “We are the Richardsons,” Scott announced.

“We have been expecting you,” she said, ushering them in. She smiled at them as they gazed at her young, firm body.

“There are our guests of honour!” Abina expressed with outstretched arms. The light blue dress she now wore showed more breasts than it covered, and the slit up the middle was high enough to reveal her crotch with every step she took. Abina hugged and kissed them on both cheeks.

“And so we meet again!” Latif remarked, eyeing Sula and the others. He was also friendly in his greeting. “You have three very sexy looking wives, Scott,” he complimented.

“I certainly agree, and thank you.”

“I definitely enjoyed fingering your pussy earlier and making you cum. Your juices tasted wonderful,” Latif recalled.

Sula smiled, again feeling her cheeks warm, and said, “I enjoyed pleasuring your cock too; sorry for the mess in your pants.”

“That’s quite alright; it was worth the pleasure. And speaking of pleasure, may I taste your pussy again?” Sula looked at Scott, surprised at Latif’s abrupt request.

“I guess so,” she replied, seeing Scott’s nod of approval.

Latif led Sula to a large, tiered plant stand. He moved several tropical plants and helped her climb three steps and sit. Abina watched him pull up her dress, slide her ass to the edge, and spread her legs wide.

“Ahh, such a beautiful looking pussy, and you wear no panties, as well as keep it clean shaven just like Abina.”

Scott was surprised as Latif kneeled, licked his fingers, and smoothed them over her pussy. He turned his hand and, separating her lips, slid two fingers inside her. Sula looked to Scott and her wives, who stared at the show.

“You are already a little damp. Anticipating an exciting night, perhaps?”

“I’m not sure what sort of evening you have in mind, but we did see a naked couple running across the front lawn,” she mentioned.

Latif touched her button, making her body jolt. He lifted her legs and placed her heels on a higher ledge, leaving Sula’s pussy in plain view. He leaned over and kissed her pussy lips, then replaced his fingers with his tongue.

“You are our honoured guests at our private, by invitation only, sexual party,” Abina said, smiling. “Sula, you are about eighteen years of age?”

“Yes, I am eighteen.”

“You are our youngest invited guest. Usually, we have the youngest woman arrive earlier and offer herself as a Sampler, to the men and women.”

“What is a Sampler?” Jenny asked.

“A Sampler sits like Sula is now and offers her pussy for sampling by our guests. As our guests enter, the women can enjoy your aroma, and the men can also lick your pussy then fuck you for several strokes.”

Sula stared at Scott and her wives, wide-eyed. Her body jolted as Latif licked her clit.

“You do have a rather delicious tasting pussy,” he complimented. “Here, Abina, sample Sula’s pussy for yourself,” he offered, moving aside for his wife.

The foursome watched Abina kneel and lick Sula’s pussy. Her low-cut dress parted in the front, revealing full bare tits. She also made her body jolt with her tongue. “She does have a distinct flavor; it’s very enjoyable.” She then kissed Latif, not bothering to cover her tits. The four couldn’t help but stare.

“We will return momentarily. “We need to make sure your seating arrangements are perfect, and I need to change into something more seductive,” Abina said with a smile to Scott.

“We host a safe, enjoyable adult party that is free of illegal drugs. Our security firm’s drug dog has confirmed there were no drugs here prior to our party. If the dog sniffs out drugs in a person’s clothes or on their body, they are asked to leave,” Latif emphasized.

“The only drug we have for consumption is in the bowl beside you,” Abina said, pointing to the bowl.

“Viagra! There must be a hundred pills there!” Afia remarked.

“Feel free to take one or two, Scott. You’ll be a very busy man tonight. And ladies, you can also take one. The Viagra helps to make your climaxes more frequent and more intense.” Scott chuckled as all three wives eagerly took a pill. Abina looked at Scott and his three wives. “Help yourselves to more. I think Scott needs a daily dose to keep his three beautiful wives satisfied.”

When Abina and Latif departed, Jenny opened her clutch purse and grabbed a handful of pills. Afia took a second handful and added them to Jenny’s purse. “Now there is no excuse for not being able to fuck your three wives in one night!” Jenny teased him.

“I will enjoy cumming in three pussies.”


The group heard more females shrieking and saw the same couple running naked across the spacious ceramic floor. “They do have a Sampler!” He yelled, seeing Sula sitting on the table. She led him by the hand, her full tits swaying.

They eyed Scott, Jenny, and Afia but went to Sula. “My, such a beautiful looking pussy!” She exclaimed, breathing heavily from their chase. She stooped down and boldly licked Sula. She inserted two fingers, gave her a gentle finger fuck, and licked her clit, making her jolt from her touch. She raised her right hand, brushing Sula’s dress open, and fondled her tits as she casually ate her pussy.

“Mmm, you do smell and taste so delicious!” She complimented her by sniffing and licking her fingers. “Here, honey, have a taste.” She moved aside.

Her man then enjoyed Sula, moaning his pleasure. “You are right, she does have a pleasant flavour.” He stood and moved closer to her. He stroked his semi-hard cock and placed it against her pussy lips. He brushed it up and down, and the four watched wide-eyed as the head entered her and he began to fuck her. Scott had been her only sexual experience until now, and this stranger was also her first black cock.

They watched as Sula’s pussy lips curled and uncurled as they caressed his cock. She couldn’t believe another man was fucking her so casually right in front of Scott.

“Don’t get carried away and cum her,” his wife cautioned.

“You have a nice, snug pussy,” he complimented.

“I was a virgin until a few days ago. This is my husband,” she said, looking at Scott.

“Beautiful looking wife, so young, or should I say wives?” He asked, looking at Jenny and Afia.

“You’re the ones from the news!” His wife recognized him.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be fucking her,” he said, backing away. His cock was rock hard, the shaft shining from Sula’s juices.

“No, no, that’s okay, you can fuck my wife,” Scott gestured, not wanting to offend him. He stepped closer, and his hard cock slid easily into her wet pussy. He resumed gently fucking her. They stood speechless, watching Sula’s pussy be pleased for a moment longer.

“Okay, tiger, before you do cum in her!” His wife urged him to stop. He backed out of her pussy again, and she stooped down and swallowed his cock in one motion, sucking hard for several strokes.

“Enjoy the party; see you inside,” she said, leading him away by his hard cock.


Sula began to tear up. “I am sorry, my husband, for letting another man fuck me. I have disgraced you!” She opened her arms, wanting to be hugged by him.

“You haven’t disgraced me,” he consoled, taking her embrace. “We have spoken about the possibility of another man’s cock pleasuring your pussy as well as Jenny’s and Afia’s too. I just didn’t expect it to happen this way. Maybe being the Sampler at this party is some sort of an honour. Tell me, my wife, did you like him fucking you?”

She hesitated, afraid to give her answer. Scott raised her chin. “Look me in the eyes and say your true feelings.”

“Yes, my husband, I did enjoy his cock pleasing my pussy,” she admitted. “I couldn’t stop watching his cock go in and out of me.”

“And neither could we,” Jenny added. She and Afia were growing aroused watching their young wife being fucked by a cock other than their husband’s. They had changed from holding hands to embracing each other by the hip with a breast pushed against a breast. One hand now smoothed an ass cheek. “Do we dare kiss?” Afia whispered.

“Yes, I need you, my love.” Their lips touched, and a hand automatically fondled the other’s breast.

“There now, Sula, that may have been hard, pardon the pun, to say, but don’t be ashamed. We were all shocked to watch him fuck you. I could have stopped him, and I actually encouraged him to continue. I’ve got a feeling that we’ll all be fucking here tonight,” he remarked, noticing Jenny and Afia kissing.

“Does it give you enjoyment to watch another man pleasuring his cock inside my pussy?” She asked.

“It appears that it does please me.”

“And is it your desire for him to pleasure my pussy to completion, to cum in me?”

“Yes, I will want to see his cum ooze from your satisfied pussy as proof.”

“And you also desire for me to pleasure a man’s cock in my mouth?”

“Yes, it does, and see him cum in your mouth, and you swallow it.”

“Tell me, my husband, do those pleasures of fucking and cock sucking apply to Afia and me?” Jenny asked with interest.

“Yes, it does.”

Scott turned to face his wives. “We are a strong, loving family. Tonight there is no shame in another man’s cock pleasuring your pussy or you pleasuring his cock in your mouth,” he reassured them.

“And we will watch you put a smile on a woman’s face while you fuck her and lick her pussy,” Jenny added, and they engaged in a group hug. Afia and Jenny stooped and lovingly ate her pussy. They kissed as Scott took his turn, eating her pussy.

“Please fuck me!” Sula smiled, stretching her pussy lips and making a funny voice as if it spoke. Scott unzipped his fly and placed his semi-hard cock against her lips. Sula put her heel to his ass, urging him inside her. His cock slid easily into her wet pussy.

“Remember to fuck her with only a few strokes,” Afia cautioned.

Another couple came through the front door and watched Scott fucking Sula. “Abina and Latif have a beautiful, young Sampler for us tonight!” The woman said, approaching them. Scott pulled out, his cock now rock hard. The woman smiled, gazing at his hard muscle, and the others then kneeled and tasted Sula and felt her tits. Sula’s body jolted again as lips and fingers pleasured her.

The woman gave way to her husband, who also enjoyed her delicious flavour. He then produced a cock a little shorter but fatter than the last one. He slid easily inside Sula and began fucking her while his wife felt and sucked on Sula’s tits.

“These guys must be taking Viagra before they arrive here. They all seem to have hard cocks when they come through the door,” Scott mentioned to his other wives.

“It seemed the routine is the wife eats the pussy, then he does and fucks her, then the wife sucks the husband’s cock clean,” Jenny observed.

The man pulled out of Sula, then the woman sucked on his cock as another couple arrived and waited for their turn. The next woman ate her pussy, then him. Sula was aroused by the various mouths and cocks, and she was moving her tiny ass against the seat.

He produced a thick and hard eight-inch cock that easily slid inside Sula. She gasped at feeling so full and started meeting his thrusts. She moved her ass more and more. He took her feet and lifted them to the level of her ass, pinning them in place. She was now open as far as she could be, and his cock sank deeper into her yearning pussy. Sula jolted as the head of his cock rubbed against her rough spot.

She motioned Scott to her side as the man continued to fuck her. “I’m ashamed to have let my desires gain control of me. I feel embarrassed that I have the urge for this man to make me cum,” she whispered.

“Then give into your desires, my lovely wife, and enjoy your fucking. There is no shame in needing to be satisfied. As he makes you cum, look into my eyes, I want to see the desire and your love for me expressed on your face.”

“And you will be pleased to watch me be satisfied by another man?”

“Yes, in an erotic sort of way, I’m taking pleasure in seeing another man fuck my wife, and she wants him to make her cum.”

“I need fucking!” She desired as Abina and Latif reappeared, and she watched Sula being satisfied.

“How many has she had?” Abina asked in Scott’s right ear.

“This is four, including me.”

“And Latif will make five.” She pressed her left tit to his arm, making him look at her.

His eyes widened, seeing Abina’s dark chocolate skin now wearing a white cupless bra with matching garter and stocking. Her shaved pussy was on display, needing to be fucked. Latif was only wearing boxer shorts with a bulge from his hard cock.

“Are you three enjoying watching your wife get fucked by different men?” She asked.

“Yes, we are,” Afia answered for them.

“I can see, for your breasts have been touched by each other; as well, I watched you both kissing. Am I correct that you two, no, you three women, are lovers within your marriage to Scott?”

“Yes, we are. There is no jealousy or competition amongst us for Scott’s love and affection. We are a very loving family,” Jenny proudly stated.”That is very unusual to see such cooperation between wives. In many multiple-wife marriages, only the senior wife lives with the husband, and the other wife or wives live in a different part of town or even another city,” Abina explained.

“You had spoken of living in Morocco. Be cautious when displaying your love between women in public. That country is mostly Muslim, and lesbian and gay expressions of love are frowned upon.”

“We will live under one roof and share one bed,” Jenny said.

“At our party, you three women are free to express your love for each other. We also have lesbian and gay couples in attendance. Should one lesbian wish to pleasure your body, ensure the partner is in agreement,” Latif cautioned.

“Imagine, Jenny, that we can kiss and make love in public without fear of ridicule or harm,” Afia said boldly as she kissed her.

Abina rubbed Scott’s ass, pressing a tit to him. “You must promise me a fuck before the night is over,” she whispered.

“You are our hostess, it would be impolite not to fuck you. Is Latif going to fuck any of my three wives?”

“For the time being, Sula, Jenny, and Afia are hoped for.” While Abina felt Scott’s ass, she took Latif’s cock out of his shorts and stroked it.

Sula’s breathing was growing quickly and short. The most recent pussy pleaser finished his turn and began backing away from her for Latif’s turn. “Please don’t stop,” she urged, holding him against her with her heel. “Please, I’m getting close; I need to be satisfied and cum!” He thrust his cock in deep again, and spurred on by his wife, he continued fucking her.

Sula breathed heavily, her tiny ass squirming on the tabletop. “My husband ... uh, uh, uh!” She exclaimed as she felt waves of pleasure erupt within her. Her pelvis began bucking, fighting to release her climax. “Umph, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” She grunted, her eyes locked on Scott’s.

Sula’s eyes glazed over as her climax spasmed her body for a moment longer. Scott smiled at her, nodding his approval. “Your wife sounds so sensual when she cums,” Abina whispered.

“Yes, she is a very sensual wife,” he agreed.

“I am going to cum also!” Her stranger cried.

“She is not yours to fuck!” His wife cried, guiding his cock out of Sula. She knelt and started sucking to finish him off. He grasped her head and seconds later grunted his cum down her throat.

Abina moved quickly to Sula and kneeled, her pussy glistening and dripping her cum juices. Abina moaned loudly as she lapped up Sula’s latest aromatic offering.

“I have enjoyed countless numbers of pussies, and Sula’s is by far the most delicious one I’ve ever tasted!” Abina praised.

Sula smiled at Scott for her compliment. Latif was eager to eat the pussy he had fingered earlier. He kneeled and deeply inhaled her aroma. “Without tasting you, I can tell your flavour is very distinctive.”

He tried to control his joy as he licked and licked her. Sula’s body jolted several more times from a very sensitive clit. “I have to agree with my wife, yours is the finest tasting pussy I’ve ever savoured!” He kept sucking in all of her juices he could.

Latif stood, and Sula looked wide-eyed at the biggest cock yet. “Do not fear me, Sula; I will fuck you gently,” he reassured her. The group watched as his hard and thick nine inches slid into her. She again arched her back at the pleasure of being filled in so much.

“You also have such lovely looking tits,” he complimented, feeling them as he started fucking her.

Sula smiled at Scott and watched Latif’s cock fuck her. The head brushed her spot, making her body jerk. “You will cum easily and often tonight,” he predicted.

He’d fucked her for the allotted amount of time and was beginning to back away. Sula put her heel to his ass. “A little longer, please,” she asked, and he was happy to oblige her yearning pussy.

A few moments, later, he pulled out, and Abina lowered to suck his cock clean. Sula motioned for Scott to approach her. “I have pleased you, my husband?” She inquired, kissing him.

“Yes, you have,” he smiled.

“Then I am also happy,” she said, kissing him again. Sula needed help to step down and walk after having her legs pinned in place for so long.


“It is time to present you to our guests,” Abina said, taking Scott by the hand. She led the group through large double doors that entered the backyard.

Spread out before them, several steps below was a spacious oasis of flaming torches, mellow floodlights, and dozens of loungers, chairs, and tables with food and drink. Many people engaged in various acts of sex, while others were dancing to the left to the DJ’s songs. Some were eating and drinking, and several were swimming naked in the two pools.

“This sure has the Red Door beat,” Jenny observed, gazing at the sensual atmosphere.

“You’ve been to the Red Door in Abidjan?” Abina asked.

“Yes, Scott, Jenny, and I were there for a visit on our journey here,” Sula offered.

“We loved going there, but it is too dangerous to travel by road now. “I know you’ll enjoy your evening here with us,” Abina said with a smile.

As the song ended, she led them to the DJ booth and asked for the microphone, saying, “Good evening to everyone! I can see you are all enjoying yourselves, which is the reason for our party, to have good, sexy, adult fun!”

“It is my privilege to present to you all, our honoured guests. The brave actions of this family prevented our beloved president from being killed today. Scott Richardson and his wives Afia, Jennifer, and Sula have just arrived from the President’s Reception, where he presented them with the Order of the Star of Ghana!”

The crowd erupted in loud applause and cheers, including those who were in the midst of fucking. The appreciation was accompanied by many wolf whistles for the girls. Abina and Latif escorted them to their sitting area, past the crowd, where they resumed their fucking, sucking cock, and pussy eating.

Centred amongst the loungers was a crescent-shaped white canvas couch that could easily seat eight. Between each cushion was an indentation on the side and back of each seat, which Scott’s wives would soon discover had a purpose.

Abina had their honoured guests take a seat, with Sula on his right. She ushered six men and three women to stand in front of them. The men’s bodies were various shades of black, with one Caucasian. Each had a wide armband covering muscular arms and bare chests, revealing taught, firm abdominal muscles. They looked to be in their late teens or early twenties. Short loincloths hid what was obvious underneath.

Two women were chocolate brown-skinned, and the third was white. The bikinis they wore were useless for covering them. The white bikini tops barely covered full breasts, and the bottoms were a thong that plunged low in front.

The foursome stared at the sexy line-up in front of them, the girls secretly wondering what was hidden beneath the material that covered the males.

Abina stood close to Scott as he gazed upon her luscious body from head to toe. She had a few pounds on her late forties-aged body and proudly showed off her bare tits and pussy. “We will make time for us to fuck tonight, and Latif’s cock will sample each of your wives’ pussies.”

“I have the impression that very few men ever turn you away for a nice fuck,” he said, gazing at the semi-hard nipple only inches from his face.

“I offer for your sexual enjoyment tonight, your Providers,” Abina spoke proudly.

“What do you mean, Providers?” Jenny asked, scanning the line of men.

“You will have all your sexual needs and desires attended to by the man or woman of your choosing. Your food and drink will be brought to you, and your Provider will ensure that you are completely satisfied sexually. Any man you choose will easily make your pussy happy with his cock and mouth.”

“Scott, you’ll have your cock attended to by a woman’s beautiful pussy and the mouth of your desire.”

“What are these indents in the back of the couch for?” Afia wondered.

“The Provider will stand beside you at the indent with his cock ready for your pleasure. While you enjoy food, drink, or talk, you can casually suck on his cock.” She sat, and Latif came up to her from behind. She turned her head to the right and sucked several times on his cock. “Scott, your Provider will be positioned so that you can enjoy licking her pussy.”

“The main rule is that you can change Providers as often as you like. Some female guests have changed Providers seven or eight times during the night. However, to change to another Provider, you must make the first one cum by either sucking him off or having him fuck you. The same is true for you, Scott. For you to enjoy another one, your provider must make you cum by mouth or pussy.

Scott, Jenny, Afia, and Sula looked at each other wide-eyed at Abina’s instructions.

“Earlier you had stated that you three women are lovers within your marriage to Scott. You are also presented with a young pussy for your enjoyment for the night.” Abina held out her hand, and the young teen who had greeted them at the door came to them.

“This is Monique Tourey, isn’t she young and very beautiful? She has been selected for your pleasure and will clean up your pussy after you’ve been fucked. She will also ensure that Scott’s cock is cleaned after he’s fucked the woman of his choice.” She smiled at her group and came to the indent by Scott and embraced his shoulder.

“It is my honour to pleasure you in any way you wish,” she whispered.

“Scott, I must ask you, do you perhaps favour sucking on a cock? You can be given several cocks to suck off at your leisure. Or perhaps you may favour a man’s mouth taking your cum down his throat?”

“Thanks, but no thanks, I stay with women to pleasure me.”


“Now look at your Providers and make your first selection; the oldest goes first, but to begin...” Abina motioned to the young men to remove their loincloths. Jenny, Sula, and Afia stared at the well-hung studs before them.

Scott also stared at the semi-hard cocks his wives had to choose from and said, “I think I’m jealous. The smallest cock is about the size of mine.”

“Go ahead, my wives, don’t be ashamed, and choose your lover to fuck,” Scott urged. Sula and Afia looked at Jenny, wondering who she’d pick.

Jenny felt her face warming. “I’ll take the second from the right,” she said, picking the stud with the longest cock. He came to her and stood at the indent. He held his cock to her, inches from her lips. He stroked his cock and put his hand on the back of her head, leaning her closer. She kissed the head before sucking it several times.

“Afia, it’s your turn,” Abina said.

“I’ll take the one on the left,” she said quickly, knowing which stud she wanted. He stood at Afia’s side, and stroking his cock, she sucked on it.

“And now Sula.”

She looked hesitantly at Scott, and he nodded his encouragement. “I’ll take the one in the middle.” Her eyes locked on his cock as he came to her indent on the couch. She did the same as the others, sucking several strokes on her Provider’s long cock.

“Thank you, my boys, you’ll be the next ones chosen,” Abina said, dismissing the remaining three.

“Now, Scott, which lovely pussy do you want to fuck, suck on your cock, and swallow your cum?” Abina wondered.

“I don’t know, all three are so lovely.” His eyes darted from one sexy figure to the other.

“Perhaps a little encouragement, ladies, please?” Abina motioned, and the three young women removed their bikinis.

Scott smiled at the beauties of his choosing, all with slim figures, firm breasts of different sizes, and three shaved pussies. Sula then tapped his hand. “Please, my husband, may I choose the woman for you to fuck?”

“It is unusual for the wife to choose the husband’s young lover,” Abina smiled, and he kissed her hand.

“I chose the white-skinned woman for my husband to fuck,” Sula motioned. She moved to stand close to him at the indent, and smiling down at him, he placed his hand on her right tit. She opened her legs, and a hand on his head urged his tongue to sample her pussy.

“I chose her for you, my husband, because your wives are dark skinned. I want to watch you fuck a woman with white skin.”

“When you have finished with your Provider, Monique will fetch your next one. As our honoured guests, you also have the pick of any man for the girls to fuck and any woman for Scott to fuck. Please enjoy your night, and we will speak with you later.”

Abina kissed the four on the lips, then she and Latif attended to the other guests.


The Providers moved around to the front of their people and helped them stand. The Providers embraced them, stripped them naked, and Monique gathered their clothing. “See me for your clothes when it is time for you to leave,” she smiled.

Embraced again, each wife could feel a hardening cock press against them. Scott could feel the heat from his green-eyed brunette. They were each asked for their preferred drink, and they left to fetch it.

The wives gathered, giggling and laughing at the well-hung lovers they had chosen. They teased Scott for Sula picking his first woman to fuck.

Monique joined them and stood next to Scott. “Will you make me naked also?” She asked. He removed her low-cut top and short skirt. “Does my body meet your approval for your pleasure?” She asked, turning in a circle. Her young body was free of fat, with firm, small breasts, a flat stomach, and a small ass.

“Yes, your body is a man’s dream come true,” he appreciated. She caressed him, her tits flattening against him.

Monique seemed a little nervous but encouraged them all to touch her, freely offering her body for their enjoyment. She boldly kissed each one, cupping her young breasts for feeling, and four different fingers probed her bushy pussy.

“I want to watch you touch Monique,” Sula whispered to Scott. He sat on his cushion and placed Monique on his lap. He spread her legs and pussy lips, and he began casually fingering her. He sucked on each nipple, then kissed her.

“I am sorry that I am not a good kisser,” she apologized.

“We will help you kiss us better,” Jenny offered.

Sula sat close to Scott, encouraging him to please Monique. “I find it strangely erotic to watch my husband pleasuring another woman besides our wives. If I had a cock, it would be growing hard watching my husband pleasure another woman.”

“You three have saved our president’s life. I’d be honoured if Scott would fuck me and his three lovely wives and pleasure my pussy with their tongues,” Monique desired.

“Your offer is gratefully accepted,” Jenny said on their behalf.


The Providers returned with the drink orders, and the foursome toasted. They sat silently, not knowing what to do. “How would you like me to pleasure you?” Sula’s provider asked her.

She looked at Scott, still needing his approval. “I will enjoy watching you be pleased,” he smiled, gripping her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.