Scott's Situation - Cover

Scott's Situation

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An innocent evening walk placed Scott and Jenny in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then suddenly, "Trust no one, absolutely no one..." they were warned by a dying man. Now being hunted for murder, can Scott and Jenny evade the ruthless National Police and certain death? Can they deceive corrupt and cold blooded border guards on their three country quest to prevent a political assassination?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Scott woke up to a warm sensation around his middle, and looking down, he noticed Sula sucking on his cock. “Hello, my husband,” she smiled.

“I think I can get used to waking up like this,” he approved, placing his hand on her head.

“I want to please you with all that I can.”

“You already are.”

She came up and cuddled with him after kissing the head of his cock and sucking hard. “I love you, my husband,” she sighed, kissing him.

“And I love you, my wife,” he replied, returning her kiss. Scott gently caressed Jenny’s right tit until she awoke.

“If this is what every wake-up will bring, I can hardly wait for us to be in our own bed!” Jenny turned and kissed and cuddled into him.

“I’m starving, I could eat a cow,” Scott remarked, crawling over Sula.

“Moo,” Jenny kidded, spreading her legs.

“Later, for sure,” he smiled. “I can’t believe that those two on the front desk were more concerned with you both being prostitutes than the fact that we are different colours and I have two wives.”

Scott picked up his underwear, making a wrinkly face. “These have seen better days.” He threw them on the floor. “Watch out, they’ll probably walk on their own,” he kidded.

“You could always wear a pair of my panties?” Sula kidded.

“Um, sorry, I’m not into wearing women’s panties, but I’m definitely into getting into my girls who wear the panties,” he smiled.

“So who says you need to have on underwear?” Jenny said, going to him.

“Maybe we want to show off that wonderful cock of yours!” she said, cupping his balls.

“Especially if you’ve used Viagra. You are going to be a very busy husband tonight,” Sula predicted, walking her fingers up his chest.

“You want me to take one tonight?”

“Yes, and remember how well you will please us,” Jenny cooed.

“My choice of clothes is pretty easy; take it or leave it,” he joked, holding up the tan khakis and his dress pants.

“Wear the tan ones; they’ll show off your hard cock much better,” Jenny suggested. “And all I have is my work gown or this two-piece that we stole,” she added.

“I can help you there. We’re about the same size, four to six? I’m sure we can find something sexy for you to wear.” Jenny was taken to her suitcase by Sula to see what clothes she had. “Pick anything you want.” They looked over her clothes, each making suggestions. “Turn around, Scott; you can’t see us until we come out of the bathroom.”

Scott could hear the girls chatting and laughing as they changed. He dressed and checked out the TV channels, finding all four were in French. Also, a day-old newspaper was in French. Scott was anxious to see if there was any further news on the police search for them. Fifteen minutes later, the bathroom door cracked open.

“No looking until we say so,” Jenny warned.

“Okay.” He remained with his back to them.

The girls came out and stood side by side, holding hands. “Okay, our husband, you can look now,” Sula said.

Scott turned around, wide-eyed and speechless for a brief moment. “Wow, wow, oh wow, oh wow!” He exclaimed. “I’m married to you two, beautiful, sexy women?”

“You bet you are!” Jenny smiled. They turned around, modelling their dresses for him.

“You both look absolutely fantastic!”

“It isn’t too short, is it?” Jenny asked, looking down at the non-existent hemline.

“So sexy and arousing!” He praised.

Both his brides wore identically designed club dresses. Jenny’s was light pink, and Sula’s was light blue. Their dresses draped around their necks like a halter tops, showing off rounded, sexy shoulders. The neckline dropped low, exposing the inner halves of their firm breasts. The mounds of their nipples showed easily through the thin material.

The material gathered in a heart shape at the navel and stopped high on their slim, sexy legs. As they turned around, Scott noticed it swoop low to the small of their backs. The material hugged their cute asses, barely keeping them covered.

“We can adjust the height of the hem by making the drawstring bigger like laces in a shoe,” Sula said. “We can make it shorter or have a sexy slant to the hem,”

Scott went to them, hugging and kissing each one. “This isn’t fair. You’re both wearing sexy perfume, and I have no cologne.”

“Feel how soft the material is. “I feel like I’m wearing nothing at all,” Jenny said with a smile.

“You both look so fucking sexy,”

“We love the fucking part,” Sula grinned.

“Where did you get these dresses?” He asked.

“I ordered them from the USA. I would lock myself in my bedroom, put on one of my dresses, and dance to my music. I’d imagine dancing with my husband, and he’d love my dress on me. You are the first person to ever see it on me.”

“I am your husband, and I do love the dresses on each of you. I feel very honoured and very lucky.”

Sula slid Scott’s right hand inside and onto her left breast. “See how easily you’ll be able to feel my tits when we dance?”

“And see how easily we can show off our tits for you?” Jenny smiled, brushing aside her opening. Her breasts stood proudly for Scott.

Sula and Jenny sat on the loveseat and crossed their slender legs. “Wow, you both look so very elegant and so sexy!” He praised. “You both deserve to be seen.”

“After all, we are on our honeymoon, of sorts,” Jenny remarked.

“I do promise you both a proper honeymoon full of love and heated passion. I don’t know when or where it will be, but we’ll make it memorable,” he offered. “I’d be open to any suggestions as to where you’d both like to celebrate our marriage.”

Sula stood, turning around in a circle. “Our dresses need some dancing!” She said this while moving her feet. “Can we find a nightclub to visit to celebrate our marriage?” She asked.

“I don’t know, it might be dangerous to be seen in public.”

“Scott, remember that Sula is a teenage wife who needs her man to show his love and appreciation for her. You need to take her out, date her, and have some erotic fun with her. I think we would have been found out by now.”

“If we are being watched, then while we’re eating dinner would be the perfect time to break into our room. If no one has searched our room, can we go out for a few hours? I want to show off and present my husband as much as you want to show off your wives,” Sula wished.

Scott looked at Jenny and said, “We all need to celebrate our marriage. We’ll be in Accra tomorrow and have a very busy day in store for us.”

“Okay, I can’t deny my beauties’ wishes,” he smiled, kissing and hugging them.

Scott considered hiding the two guns, but it was the flash drive that they’d be looking for. The flash drive was staying in his sock, the guns he ingeniously secured to the top of the drapery hooks.

“For added security, I’ll do one more thing.” He took the courtesy pack of sewing thread and unravelled a foot of it. He tied one end to the security latch and the other end to the wall hook. “We’ll know if anyone enters our room. They’ll break the thread and won’t have any to replace it.” Satisfied with his improvised security alarm, they headed to the elevator.


Sula and Jenny walked hand in hand ahead of Scott. He stared at their small, firm asses wrapped in their tight, very short dresses, their perfect cheeks swaying side to side with each step.

“What is it?” Jenny asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

“I’m married to those two beautiful, sexy looking asses?” He couldn’t believe it.

“You sure are!” He hugged and kissed them on the elevator ride to the main lobby.


On the main floor, he walked proudly with a new bride holding each hand. Eyes turned to spy on the sexy silhouettes of Jenny and Sula. The heels of their shoes announced their every step across the ceramic floor. People took another look at a white man centred between two stunning black women.

‘Attendez qu’on vous montre votre place, s’il vous plaît,’ ‘Please wait to be seated,’ was the sign posted at the entrance to the Hotel Oasis restaurant.

“Table for three?” The receptionist asked.

“I was told to give this card before we ordered our meals,” Scott explained.

“Ahh, Mr. Clarke and your wives, we’ve been expecting you,” she said with a heavy French accent. She smiled, ushering them inside. “We have our best table reserved for you.”

Scott looked at his girls, raising his eyebrows in surprise, and said, “We’re getting the VIP treatment.”

The restaurant interior looked like a tropical paradise, with miniature palm trees, hostas, and flowering plants adorned with several waterfalls and fountains. Each table was like its own secluded island. Their hostess led them on a short walk, then up five steps to a curved granite plateau that revealed an oval granite table and curved padded bench. Their view from above overlooked the lower part of the gardens. Outside, the in-ground pool led to the sandy beach.

“This is so beautiful, so perfect,” Jenny sighed.

“Thank you, this is so great!” Scott complimented.

The hostess eyed Jenny and Sula in their identical dresses. They scanned her from her mid-knee black skirt and white silk blouse, which had several buttons undone. Scott sat sandwiched between his beautiful brides.

Their hostess handed them each a menu, saying, “We have a large magnum bottle of our best champagne chilling for your enjoyment. My name is Corrine, and I’m here to please you in any way that you wish. I’ll return with your champagne.”

“I wonder what her pussy tastes like,” Jenny mentioned, looking at her ass walk away. “Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t talk like that; I am married now.”

“You are free to speak your mind, Jenny. And if it’s to compliment a beautiful woman or a handsome man, you can say so.”

“Thank you, my husband,” she smiled, kissing him.

“She is very beautiful, don’t you think?” Sula asked him. “It would be of interest to discover the taste of her pussy.”

“I have beauty on both sides of me,” Scott replied safely.

“But I do also appreciate a woman who is confident in herself. That is one of the first things that drew me towards Jenny.”

“And what drew you to me?” Sula wondered.

“With your innocence, your faith in the unknown, you’ve laid your future on the endless road of possibilities. You immediately put your life in my hands and Jenny’s, and I will treasure it forever.”

Jenny and Sula weren’t bashful about their sitting posture, and their open legs with short dresses revealed a bare pussy easily viewed. Jenny guided Scott’s left hand between her legs, and Sula did the same with his right.

“I need a third arm to eat and drink with,” he kidded. He slid a finger inside two hungry pussies.

“Maybe we should feed you as you pleasure our pussies,” Sula joked.

Minutes later, Corrine returned with a large bottle of champagne and three chilled crystal glasses. Jenny boldly kept Scott’s hand in her pussy as Corrine poured their champagne. She couldn’t help but notice both his hands were busy between his wife’s legs. As Corrine poured their glasses, her blouse fell open to the lowest button. The three glanced at medium-sized breasts supported by a low-cut lacy bra. She felt their eyes on her as she poured three glasses of champagne. Jenny smiled up at Corrine, watching Scott’s fingers gently fuck her. Her body jolted as his finger teasingly brushed her clit.

“Our husband is so good to us, as you have seen,” she commented. “You may watch us if you so desire.”

For a moment, Corrine gazed from one pussy, being fingered, to the other. “I’ll, uh, return shortly for your dinner orders,” she said, staring at Scott’s finger inside Jenny.

“Corrine definitely has a nice looking ass,” Jenny complimented again, watching her walk away.

“I will have the same opinion as you, my wife,” Sula agreed.


Scott licked his right fingers from Sula’s pussy and picked up his glass. “To my beautiful wives, I am a simple man who will love you both the best that I am able. I will always treat you with love and respect and never mistreat you in any way. Your future ambitions I will support and stand by.”

“I was attracted to you before our adventure had even started. You made me feel so special in our first moments of meeting. I will love you and keep you close to me always,” Jenny pledged.

“And I will add to Jenny’s oath to include my love and devotion. There is strength in numbers, and we are and will always be a strong family.” They touched their glasses and took a good sip. The bubbles burned going down, and they sealed their oaths with kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.