An Anthropologist's Coming of Age in Washington - Cover

An Anthropologist's Coming of Age in Washington

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charley is an anthropologist coming of age, not in Margaret Mead's Samoa but in the even more dangerous wilds of Washington, DC. His mother is also an anthropologist, who has a second career as a high-mileage nude dancer in a DC strip club. How will they deal with his virginity? What does coming of age mean?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Porn Theatre  

Even as they walked to the bedroom, Charley was kissing Gerri. He closed the door behind them. Carol had already started background music, which she arranged with seeming precognition on what would work. He seated Gerri at the edge of the bed and stood. "Before I do anything else, let me take a really good look and admire you. I saw a picture of you on stage, and I realize that you arranged yourself to look disorganized and vulnerable. I think I see the real Gerri here, precise and accepting. It makes me feel warm."

"Cathy, when I say you're a pillar of strength for me, I'm not especially referring to your muscles. Edie, you bring joy of laughter." Those two exchanged a quick and approving glance. Charley seemed to increase his charisma and confidence with every word.

Carol's musical arrangements tended to the instrumental, but somehow, she had managed to know that the four people in that room all sought personal growth. John Denver sang,

There are children raised in sorrow

On a scorched and barren plain

There are children raised beneath a golden sun

There are children of the water

Children of the sand

And they cry out through the universe

Their voices raised as one

I want to live I want to grow

I want to see I want to know

I want to share what I can give

I want to be I want to live

Have you gazed out on the ocean

Seen the breaching of a whale?

Have you watched the dolphins frolic in the foam?

Have you heard the song the humpback hears five hundred miles away

Telling tales of ancient history of passages and home?

I want to live I want to grow

I want to see I want to know

I want to share what I can give

I want to be I want to live

For the worker and the warrior the lover and the liar

For the native and the wanderer in kind

For the maker and the user and the mother and her son

I am looking for my family and all of you are mine

We are standing all together

Face to face and arm in arm

We are standing on the threshold of s dream

No more hunger no more killing

No more wasting life away

It is simply an idea

And I know its time has come

I want to live I want to grow

I want to see I want to know

I want to share what I can give

I want to be I want to live

After the song ended, the four looked at one another. Their eyes communicated that they would soon share an experience that was spiritual as well as sexual.

They realized that they were not alone. Bajrakitiyabham, the Siamese who allowed her subjects to call her Bajra, and Brussja, the quiet Russian Blue, had teleported, in the way of cats, to a place where interesting things would happen. Cathy made proper introductions, and asked for the blessings of Bastet on what would soon happen.

After administering the obligatory obeisance of cat skritches and strokes, receiving approving head-bumps, Charley turned back to Gerri, knelt, and, with gentle and sure movements, unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. "Oh yes. Your breasts are magnificently framed, but I think they will stand as beautifully on their own." He licked across the top of her breasts, then opened and removed her bra. She put a hand under each, lifting and offering. He covered her hands with his own, and lowered his mouth to her erect nipples. Edie moved side by side with Cathy, an arm around her waist. They kissed.

Charley slipped out of the remainder of his clothes, and then removed Gerri's skirt. As he lifted it, Edie was there to take it. Cathy had taken Gerri's shirt and folded it. "Ladies, you may know that I'm working on a doctorate in anthropology."

Cathy laughed. "I'm a doctoral candidate in computer science. Anyone else? Do we get to say 'doctor doctor' in passion?"

Charley grinned in return. "Betty, my wonderful mother, has an Indian graduate degree in what really is sexual anthropology. Somehow, she doesn't get that I appreciate her work. I'm guessing that she helped set this up, which is great. Yes, I haven't been all that sexually active, and wanted to be.

"One thing that I did learn is that many societies honor first sexual experiences. Witnesses and guides are also honored. I would personally be thrilled to have you, Edie and Cathy, as my guides, and to be formally initiated by Gerri." He smiled at Gerri. "If, on this planet, there was ever implied consent, it's in this room. Nevertheless, my dear, would you be willing to accept my virginity?"

Gerri started to answer lightly, but stopped. "Charley, aside from your being a hunk, your intelligence and honesty are fantastically exciting. I would consider it a privilege to guide you, and to have these dear friends witness the ceremony. Please take me, letting me guide when needed." The other two women moved close, gently kissed both in benediction, and then moved back.

Charley lifted Gerri to her feet. "Allow me to admire you."

"Of course. But allow me to do the same." He clearly had no problem with erection. She saluted his cock, turned her head inquisitively, and asked it, "Hello, sir. What is your name and what do you do for a living?" Gentle laughter filled the room.

Gerri still wore her sweater, garter belt, heels, and hose. Charley touched the cashmere sweater around her neck, and it was as soft as he had imagined. He did remove it, and rubbed her with it to stimulate her skin. She moaned a little. "Really, I do know about the dangers of fetishization, but I think, if you like, I'm going to ask you to stay in your stockings and heels. You were very careful to frame yourself, and I think having some naughtiness is nice." Again, he sat her at the edge of the bed, but this time knelt and began to lick her thighs above the stocking. Soon, his mouth moved to her mound. He tried to take it all in, but then moved his head back to lick up and down her slit. "Gerri dear, I'm really new to this. You taste and smell more delicious than anything I had imagined from a book."

"For now, Charley, explore all you want, and concentrate on your own pleasure. Believe me, I'm enjoying this. Later, we'll teach you any skills you lack. You're already damn good."

"Well, great. In that case..." He got onto the bed and stretched out on his back. "Gerri, my neck was starting to cramp up. Please sit over me so I can lick you but I don't have to worry about balance."

"Wonderful! Men don't seem to realize that isn't necessarily submissive, and often is more comfortable for me as well." She closed her eyes as his tongue went deep.

He got onto the bed, stretched out, and pulled Gerri to him. Gerri sensed that he would be an intuitive and excellent lover.

Charley's hands explored her ass, while he savored her slit. He didn't quite have the knack of stimulating her clit, but that could be learned. His hands felt exceptionally good as he softly squeezed her cheeks, then pulled them back and forth, and then tickled her anus with a finger. Gerri sensed that he was breathing faster. She slid down his body, and rubbed his cockhead against her clit. "That is so sensitive now. Rub it back and forth a little to get wet, and then tell me when you are ready to slip inside."

"This is wonderful, how my rubbing inflames a wonderful woman. Gerri, I may not last long."

"That's fine, dear. Don't worry. You'll recover quickly and we'll do it again. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Ready?" He grunted in agreement. She lifted her hips, and came down just a little on him, taking his crown into her warmth. She stopped for a moment, so it wouldn't be too fast for him, and then very deliberately and slowly sank down, until she held his entire length. "Oh, yes! Get used to this as much as you can, and then tell me to start moving." She looked at his face. His eyes were closed, and he was simultaneously tranquil and ecstatic. Charley grunted, and Gerri, very slowly and deliberately, rose, sliding him along. She had the sense that he could tolerate more motion without exploding, and started to please them both with slow steady movement.

When she heard him breathing faster, and his hips started to buck, she reached down and gave a quick squeeze, lightly using her nails, at the base of his cock. He opened his eyes in surprise. "Trust me, hon. That will let you continue longer. I'm going to stop thrusting for a little while. Just enjoy the warmth."

Still, it didn't take long. His hips arched and he gave a low scream, squirting into her again and again. She felt the thrusts, if not the fluid itself.

When he stopped thrusting, she went absolutely still, and then squeezed her muscles. "That was wonderful. Are you too sensitive, or can I stay like this?"

"Oh please. You are so nice and warm." His fingers explored her thighs as his breathing slowed. Charley's eyes opened, regarding her with wonder and warmth. They blinked, and she was amused at the usual male sleepiness. He was trying so fiercely to stay awake.

"Honey, I'm going to slide off and cuddle you. I know you'll want to rest. That's fine. I'm going to turn to my side and try to keep you in me, but if you need to drift off, you're perfectly safe. You might just find more than one appreciative woman against you." She looked up. Cathy slid against his back, while Edie moved to the head of the bed and lightly kissed. He drifted to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.