Snow on the Roof
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hair turning gray on a man does not mean he is losing his interest in having sex. Fortunately there are older women who also maintain a similar interest

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Tom was glad to come back home to his own condo. While the weather wasn’t that warm yet, he felt comfortable to be back in familiar surroundings. Even with the need to do some cleaning, laundry and shopping, it gave him a good feeling to be back north.

He received a phone call from Linda who welcomed him back and asked him how the drive back had been and about his time on the east coast. Tom just told her that it was a little boring but he did see some interesting sights. He was thinking of Rachel on the edge of the bed in the doggie position as he was approaching her was one of the interesting sights.

Linda said, “We are going to have a meeting with our newly formed investment club and I was hoping you would attend. In talking with some of the ladies, a few of them are a little uncomfortable in selecting stocks on their own to buy and they wonder if you would attend and discuss which stocks and investments you own.”

“Well no, I wouldn’t mind doing that but I am not going to be putting any guarantee in that these are the investments they should own or that I will own them forever.”

She told him when and where this meeting would occur and said that they all were looking forward to seeing Tom again.

Tom phoned Carrie who was still in Dallas and received some shocking news. She told him that her son-in-law had collapsed and was taken to the hospital. The preliminary diagnosis was that he had a ruptured brain aneurysm and they weren’t sure what if anything could be done. He was unresponsive and was in intensive care. He was only forty three years old.

Carrie wasn’t sure how long she would be in Dallas but it looked like she would be there for a while. She did say that she missed being with Tom.

He told her he understood and said she should call him if there was anything he could do.

Two days later Carrie phoned and said because of where the aneurysm was located there was nothing that could be done and the son-in-law passed away. To her it looked like she would be in Dallas for a while helping her daughter.

The death was a shock to Tom and reminded him of his own mortality. Enjoy life when you can as you never know when it’s over was his predominate thought.

Because of Carrie telling him about her son-in-law, Tom was going to live life to the fullest. That was somewhat being accomplished with Rachel’s afternoon visits to his condo. It was pure sex he had with her and it was great. She just wouldn’t stop and wanted to come and make love all the time she was with him. All of her offices were open to him but he only had oral and vaginal sex with her as he wasn’t a fan of anal.

Rachel told Tom that she planned on having these afternoon trysts with him at least once or maybe twice a week.

She said to him, “At the investment club meetings I am not going to wear panties. I want you to see what you are going to be getting. Do you know what they call what I am going to be doing?”

“No, what?”

“Foreplay!”

She had a way of winding him up to where Tom could hardly wait for the investment meeting which was in two days. Even though he could see right now what was between Rachel legs and had visited there quite often there still was something in the way Rachel said what she was going to do that made him want to see her doing it.

He had prepared for the meeting by making copies of the spread sheets he kept on his investments and then redacted their values and the amount of dividends each investment paid. Tom thought a person’s wealth or the amount of investments was something that should remain confidential. Power point slides were prepared of these spread sheets.

At the meeting all of the ladies where there and greeted him warmly. After asking him about how his wintering was, some of the ladies said they had become involved in managing the families’ investments and had transferred their brokerage accounts to on-line brokers while other ladies said they were still a little leery of doing that.

Tom started the meeting by showing the slides that listed what his individual investments were and how he tracked them. One slide contained the individual stocks he owned, what category they were in and how he tracked the category of his individual stock investing to his total stock portfolio. Further, the slide reflected if it was a foreign stock and which stocks he considered to be his core holdings. He also listed the mutual stock funds and etf’s he owned. Another slide showed the results of his periodic reviews of each individual holding and the share price. The final slide was on how he tracked his monthly performance on a yearly basis.

In showing the slides Tom said he wasn’t going to discuss the five year financials of any individual company, but because he owns these stocks they could assume the company’s financials were acceptable. He did make a short comment on why he owned each stock or fund. Tom also said there were a few of these holdings that he would sell if he thought something better to own was available.

He did give out copies of the slides he was showing. Julie Berg asked how he had made these slides about the investments he own.

“These are redacted copies of the excel spreadsheets I use to track my investments. The brokerage companies prepare and can send you various reports on your accounts but I preferred to do my own tracking as well. I have been doing this for a while which gives me a better feel for how I am invested. Doing it the way I do, I can track each stock in my two accounts as to what they are worth and what they pay in the way of individual and then total dividends. You can see I also track the income investments in each account the same way. There is a separate sheet that I have that that tracks my income investments and tells me when my individual bonds and possibly preferred stocks may be called or mature.”

Anther attendee said it would be nice if they learned how to use excel so they could track their results.

Julie said, “Kim Adams, who some of you know, is a corporate trainer on computer software usage for a major insurance company. I’ll ask her if she can come and give us training on using excel.”

The remainder of the meeting was spent with some of the ladies discussing what stocks they had recently sold or purchased or were contemplating on purchasing and they explained what their reasoning was.

True to her word Tom could see that Rachel was sans panties as she sat and watched his presentation. She sat most of the time open legged with her thighs spread. The slight smile on her face as she did this and saw him look at her was evident to Tom.

Tom ended his presentation again by saying there is no guarantee of the future performance of any investment he owns and for them to make their own decision as to investments they own.

This weekend was the first golf tournament of the large golf club Tom was a member of. It was a two day low net tournament by class event. He was looking forward to the event as the forecast was for warmer weather.

On Saturday at the tournament Tom played well. The net score he posted was low enough to put him in the last foursome of his class on Sunday with the three other low net golf leaders. That presented a minor annoyance to Tom since Harold Pullin was going to be in that foursome.

Tom wasn’t a fan of Harold and that stemmed from what had happened in another golf tournament that occurred three years ago. Before they teed off on the first hole, Tom noticed that Harold was looking at Tom’s golf bag but Harold didn’t say anything. In playing the round, Tom was doing good and thought he had a chance of coming in first place. On the seventeenth hole after they putted out Harold said he noticed that Tom had more than fourteen golf clubs in his golf bag. The rules call for no more than fourteen clubs and because of that Tom was assessed a four stroke penalty, two strokes each on the first two holes.

Tom pointed out that the one extra club was Kathy’s which had inadvertently been put in his golf bag and further that it was left handed which Tom couldn’t and didn’t use since he was right handed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.