Speed Demon
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Bastion Grammar Jr

I slept on it but I didn't have any better answers in the morning than I did the night before. I didn't even have a hypothesis for it. I had expected her to see me for that brief second ... but she hadn't.

Of course, the morning held tribulations of another sort. Mom had found my shoes; she claimed she could smell them through the door leading to the garage and into the mud room. Luckily, she didn't really recognize the smell of burnt rubber; she said it smelled like I'd stepped on a skunk. As I thought about it, the two scents were surprisingly similar.

She wasn't happy. She wondered what I'd walked through to ruin them like that and then started in with the rhetorical questions that I knew better than to answer. My Mom is an assistant district attorney. She argues for a living. There was no way in hell that I was going to win an argument with her. Even my dad wasn't dumb enough to try. He'd learned the 'Yes, Dear' defense a long time ago.

It was too bad I couldn't use it. For some reason, I had to replace the shoes with ones exactly like them out of my own money. I asked if I could get a different pair if they were the same cost and she graciously relented on that point but her lips were pursed when she agreed so I knew I was pressing my luck. It wasn't that I didn't like the shoes anymore – it was just that I wanted to get shoes whose outer sole was a bit closer to my foot.

School couldn't hold my attention. It was all I could do not to jump into a higher speed zone and take off. It wasn't that I didn't want to learn but how could I just sit there when I'd discovered this new ability? Needless to say, I was antsy.

At lunch my world kind of slipped a little sideways. Generally speaking, seniors have first lunch, juniors second lunch and so on. There were a few cases where, due to the vagaries of class scheduling, a kid would have to have lunch outside of the normal schedule but they were few and far between – and they usually made sure that they didn't actually eat lunch in the cafeteria; it would be far too embarrassing.

However, my sister caught me on the way to my table and hugged me tight. On an embarrassment scale of 1 to 10, that clocked in at a firm 50. It was all I could do not to jerk away from her ... but, deep down, I really did love her and didn't want to do anything that would be embarrassing to her. I could imagine the kind of things she'd hear if even her brother tried to get out of hugging her after what David had said about her.

And then, unbidden, came the other side of my sister's close hug. I have no excuse. I really didn't need one. I was a hormonal teenager just on the other side of puberty and I got hard when a stiff breeze blew. My sister was a warm, succulent breeze and my dick did what nature intended it to do. It got hard as a rock; a dick has no shame.

"You are an idiot, Reece," she whispered into my ear. As I pulled my lower body away from her, I had to agree – but we were agreeing I was an idiot for different points. "You're going to get yourself killed." She pulled back but held me at arm's length. "Seriously? David, Mark and Bart? How'd you get out of that one without a scratch? Never mind. I don't want to know. It was sweet but now you've made a target out of yourself. Bart and David spent yesterday evening at a hospital with matching broken noses. I wanted to warn you that they're going to be waiting for you after school in the park – so I've gotten a ride for us with Chelsea. She's agreed to drive us back and forth to school until this whole thing blows over."

I was quickly getting back up to speed and honestly, I was right with her. At least, until I thought about it a little. "It won't work, Andwynn. I'm going to have to face them eventually. At least now I'll be ready for them; if I put it off to later, they'll just jump me in a dark alley when I might not be ready. Better to get this out of the way now."

She looked at me and her mouth opened. She wanted to object but instead closed her mouth and nodded. "Alright, then. I'll be going with you."

"Bad idea, sis," I said with a small smile. "I'm going to have enough trouble not getting beaten to within an inch of my life without having to watch out for you as well. It'll be okay."

"I don't care," she said. "I'll be there."

I tried to talk her out of it but nothing I said made any difference. Worse, she mentioned she was going to bring along some of her friends. I think her intentions were good; she was hoping that an audience would defuse the situation. Unfortunately, I figured it was going to have the opposite effect. With an audience, the three of them were going to HAVE to fight for their honor.

An audience was going to have a negative effect on me, as well. From the moment Andwynn had told me what Dave, Bart and Mark had planned, I was never planning on fighting fair. I was going to meet them, switch to a different speed zone, beat them to a pulp, switch back to the normal speed zone and watch them fall. I couldn't do that with an audience; they'd all see. The three stooges – meant in the most vile and disgusting way – might be able to laugh off my disappearing act once but not twice. Especially not with a crowd to back them up.

I still hadn't decided what to do by last period which happened to be gym. Coach ran us for 4 laps (1/2 a mile) and then divided us up into two teams for a game of 5 on 5, full court basketball. He made sure to divide us up fairly evenly so that no team had an over-abundance of girls but that wasn't the deciding criteria that it should have been. Most of the girls were way better at basketball than some of the guys in my gym class. It would have been far better to divide us up by basketball talent – or at least let us choose captains so that we had some chance against one another.

The other unfair advantage was the rotation factor. The coach had us count off then set the buzzer at regular minute intervals. Numbers 1 through 5 started the game. At the first buzzer, number 1 came off and number 6 came on. At the second buzzer, number 2 came off and number 7 came on and so on. Luckily, there were only 11 per team. I was number 10. By the time my number came up, we were behind something like 48 to 10; there was no way I was going to make a difference but I wanted to have fun with it so I still tried. I managed to whittle the lead down some – 58 to 26 – before I was buzzed off again. I'm not sure what the final score ended up being – actually, that's a lie. I absolutely know what the final score was but I'm not going to share it. Suffice it to say that we had our heads handed to us resoundingly.

I had just entered the boy's locker room when the evil thought came to me. I ignored it at first but ... come on. I was 14, a raging barrel of hormones and I could travel so fast no one would be able to see me. How could I not?

I waited 5 minutes then headed to a stall, closed the door and sped up. I was getting a bit better at judging this but I had no real idea how fast I was going. It felt about the same as my run down the highway yesterday; that was fast enough not to be caught. Still, I took no chances. I exited the stall and looked out at the guys in the shower. They were just barely moving; fast enough.

I walked out of the boy's locker room and into the girl's; I didn't run. A sonic boom would not be good right now.

I was not entirely disappointed. It was the last class of the day and we lived in an age where most kids were body shy. Of course most of them would wait until they got home to shower. I managed to see quite a few bra and panty sets but that hid more than bikinis did.

The shower was a real jackpot. There were only two girls in there but they were the perfect two girls. Maria Guttierez and Stephanie Meyers; one of the hottest girls in school and one of the J.V. cheer leaders respectively.

Maria was beautiful. She had long black hair that was just glistening under the water. As I watched the drops slowly slide down her body, it was all I could do not to shoot off in my pants right then. Her breasts were perfect handfuls with areolae just slightly bigger than a quarter and topped with firm, pointy little nipples. It must have been at least a little cold in there because those tips were poking out strong. Her stomach was taut and firm and her legs were curved perfection rising up to a bubble butt that seemed to call to me to squeeze it. Her secret garden was barren except for a cute little heart engraved above it. It looked ... well ... succulent.

Stephanie was a compact fireball with dirty blonde tresses that seemed to be curled even under the slow spray. She didn't have much up top and her dark areolae almost completely covered what there was but her nipples poked out a good three quarters of an inch if not more; it definitely must have been chilly in that locker room. There was the slightest bit of fat on her hips but it only seemed to bring her ass into stark review; its perfect inverted heart shape leaving me drooling. Her thighs were maybe just a touch too full but they didn't detract at all from her; she was beautiful. Unlike Maria, she preferred her little treasure bare ... and I highly approved.

I wanted nothing more than to touch them, to feel my hands sliding up their bodies ... but I couldn't. I'd already gone too far. They'd feel my hands on them, however briefly, and it would likely freak them out. Of course, I wasn't certain they'd honestly know what they were feeling but that turned out to be an even better reason not to do it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.