The Best Therapy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Brad woke up with someone sucking his cock. It was not the first time it had happened but he still wasn't used to it. Life is just great, he thought. How many guys were able to enjoy a blowjob first thing in the morning? The woman doing the sucking was none other than his mother. She tried to smile at him when she noticed he was awake, but it was rather hard to do it with a big fat cock in your mouth. She locked her eyes with his and continued to bob her head up and down his massive erection without stopping.

Mary was savoring the moment. She felt so much joy and excitement sucking her son's dick. Her goal was to drink his man juice but the process leading to it was very enjoyable too. The young man noticed his mother was topless. He had a view of her bare shoulders and a good portion of her huge tits. Moreover, her naked breasts were touching his thighs each time she swallowed his cock. This sensation aroused him even more.

"Oh, suck my big cock, Mom. Yeah, you love my cock, don't you Mom?" Brad moaned and Mary purred on his cock.

He wondered why his mother was sucking his cock half naked (or totally naked, he wasn't sure yet). Then he remembered the rules they had agreed to the day before. She was actually following them. That was extremely hot. She was sucking his cock totally naked as the rules dictated. He had to see her pussy.

"Mom, stop sucking for a second," he ordered her. She looked at him with eyes telling him she didn't want to give up her treat but she still obeyed. "Stand up, Mom. I want to see all of you."

Flushed with embarrassment, she took his cock out of her mouth and stood up. Her enormous breasts were Brad's first point of focus. They were just perfect and barely sagged, which was a miracle for tits that big. His gaze then lowered to her flat stomach. Her regular exercise and healthy diet helped her maintain her perfect figure. Her body wasn't as tight as her daughter's, although the difference was barely noticeable and for a woman 19 years older it was phenomenal.

Her excuse for doing exercise was to be healthy, but that was not totally true. Ever since she was a teenager, men were mesmerized by her beauty. She didn't like all the comments and the looks they gave her, but they confirmed one thing to her: she was beautiful. She knew it and her vanity made her try to keep her amazing figure. That's why she did all the exercise and ate healthy. She would never admit it to anyone but her beauty made her feel superior to other women and it was one of the reasons she tried to downplay it. Vanity was a sin and it ashamed her to feel that way.

When his eyes captured the sight of her white panties, Brad frowned. The panties were very sexy on his mother but he wanted to see what was underneath. Mary had felt a real dilemma earlier that morning. The day before she agreed to the new rules Brad had set, but after a long night's sleep she couldn't go through with some of them. She considered her vagina her most sacred place and no one, except female doctors, had ever seen it since she was a little girl and needed her mother's assistance to bath.

Her horniness being at level zero, she decided to wear sexy panties and, if Brad complained, she would present her argument. The day before had just been too crazy and they needed to review the rules. However, she didn't have the chance to do that.

"Mom, I'm very disappointed in you," he said shaking his head. "We just made the rules yesterday and you are already breaking one of them. I expected more from you."

Mary was very aroused and hearing the disappointment in her son's voice filled her with a sense of failure. She wanted to please him, but showing him her sex wasn't a step she was ready to take yet. Sure, she had accepted the rule the day before but it had been theoretical then. It was much harder to actually do it. She was about to argue her point but Brad talked first.

"Look, Mom. I don't want to force you to do anything you are not comfortable with. If you don't want to be my slut, just tell me. Nana and Chris can take care of me by themselves. If you want to go back to just being my mom, just say so. So do you want to be my slut or not?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," she answered in a little voice. She couldn't look her son in the eyes so she stared at his cock.

"Good. Go fetch Nana. We have a punishment to discuss," he ordered his mother.

Mary left his room, her head down, and he looked at his alarm clock. It was only 8 o'clock. Why had she awoken him so early? A minute later, Mary came back to his room followed by Eleanor and Christine. He was surprised to see his sister because it was a school day. Eleanor was wearing a black negligee without any underwear and Christine was wearing an old pink top, which was too small for her and made a breasts look bigger, combined with white panties with red dots.

"Why aren't you in school?" Brad asked his sister.

"We are going shopping today. Because of the new rules Mom and I don't have anything proper to wear. I don't have anything important to do at school today so I won't miss much," she explained.

"Ok. Now, we have to discuss Mom's punishment. She was sucking my cock with her panties on, which is a violation of the rules. What do you suggest Nana?" he inquired.

"I have been thinking about it this morning and I believe you should be the one who decides the punishments. I mean, we are your sluts and the rules are only about us pleasing you," Eleanor proposed.

"I agree completely," Christine said.

"Do you have any problem with that, Mom?" Brad asked. Mary just shook her head. "Alright, I think a good spanking is in order."

Mary was astonished. Her son was going to spank her. She wanted to protest, but then she saw her mother and daughter nod in agreement at Brad's proposition. She knew she couldn't change their minds and was eager to resume her blowjob, so she resigned herself to her fate.

"Take your panties off," Brad ordered his mother.

"What?" she asked surprised. She thought she would receive the spanking and he would forget about the panties. If the price for not taking her panties off each time she sucked his cock was a spanking, she was seriously considering it. However, his order crushed her hopes.

"You are going to be punished because you have your panties on, so it's only normal that you have to take them off. I still expect to see your pussy, Mom," he told her.

Everyone could see the wet stain on the front of Mary's panties, so they all knew she was very aroused by Brad's behavior. And like every time she was horny, Mary didn't put up much resistance. She slowly lowered her panties and kicked them aside. Brad couldn't look away from his mother's pussy. It was simply beautiful. The first thing he noticed was how wet it was. He figured she was very excited and any trace of guilt he had in him vanished, not that he had much.

Her labia majora was swollen with excitement and her pink labia minora seemed rather little. It didn't look like the pussies he usually saw in porn at all. It was very cute and looked young and pure.

"Wow, Mom. You have a beautiful pussy," he stated. Mary blushed at the compliment yet her body straightened up with pride.

"Now, bend over my knees," he ordered her as he stood up and sat on his desk chair. Mary followed him and laid her stomach on his lap. She could feel his rock hard cock poking her stomach.

"I'm going to give you ten swats on your bare ass. You are going to count each one and, at the end, you'll apologize for disobeying," Brad explained.

Eleanor and Christine sat on the bed to enjoy the show. They were very excited to witness the spanking and almost wished they were in Mary's place. The spanking showed them who the boss was.

SLAP

"One," Mary counted as Brad slapped her ass for the first time.

SLAP

"Two," she continued. He didn't hit her very hard so the pain was bearable, but it was humiliating to be treated that way by her own son.

SLAP

"Three," she half moaned as Brad's hand made contact with her ass again.

SLAP

"Four," she moaned as the pain transformed into pleasure.

SLAP

"Five," she purred as the heat in her sex increased and her nipples became harder than steel.

SLAP

"Six," she panted as a trickle of pussy juice ran down her thighs.

SLAP

"Seven," she moaned again as the pleasure became much more intense.

SLAP

"Eight," she counted, already out of breath.

SLAP

"Nine," she muttered as the pain in her ass transmuted into heat in her loins.

SLAP

"Ten," she shouted. She had a need for release so intense that she thought she was going to explode if the spanking went any further.

She didn't move after her ordeal. It felt nice to be where she was and she didn't have the strength or the will to stand up. She felt her son's hand caressing her butt. It hurt a little but he was so tender that she let him continue undisturbed. Brad moved his hand lower and his fingers came in contact with his mother's pussy lips. She tried to stand up but he easily blocked her with his left hand on her back.

"Son, please don't," she begged but he didn't listen.

"My, my, you are so wet, Mom. I think you really enjoyed the spanking I gave you," he chuckled.

He was playing with her labia and it felt so good everyone noticed her protest came out weak and insincere.

"Please, stop," Mary pleaded, but even she knew she wasn't honest. When Brad's fingers brushed her clitoris it was the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced.

"Shush, Mom. Let me make you feel good," he whispered to her before easing a finger into her sloppy pussy.

The sensation was unbelievable. He had already fingered a woman, this woman being his grandmother, but this was a whole different experience. His finger slid into Mary's pussy easily. She was so wet he managed to insert a second and third finger without feeling any resistance. Sure, it was tight, but the lubrication in her cunt made his fingers slid into her canal without trouble. Mary felt her body go through an intense wave of pleasure as her son shoved his fingers into her sex. It was an amazing feeling she had experienced a lot during the last three weeks, but never in such an intense way.

As Brad slid his fingers in and out of his mom's pussy a few times, the pleasure became more and more intense until it reached a point where it demanded to explode. She tried to keep it in but when Brad brushed her clitoris her orgasm erupted. Her body burst with pleasure and became uncontrollable. Her pussy gushed juice on Brad's hand while her hole tightened around his fingers. For a minute, she went through a pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Brad took his fingers out of his mother's sex and put them in his mouth. He sucked on them and could taste his mother's essence. The taste was delicious, not "better than chocolate" delicious, but somewhat "it tastes like sex" delicious. The juice was tangy with a touch of sweetness. He was addicted after the first lick.

"Hmm, delicious," he commented. "Mom, I think your pussy juice is the most delicious thing in the world. I can't wait to taste Nana's and Sis' if they are as good as yours." He was looking at the other two women while he said the last part.

It took a few minutes for Mary to come down to earth after the incredible orgasm she had had. It was the first one in her life and she finally understood why people were fascinated by sex. If sex was as good, or even better, than that, she couldn't wait to be fucked by Brad, to feel his big hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. No, she thought as she shook her head. I can't think of something like that. He is my son, for God's sake. If I'm going to fuck someone, it's my husband. But that thought didn't sound exciting at all. Maybe she could force herself to have sex with him when he came home. She suddenly felt very guilty. It was like she was thinking about cheating on Brad, even though he was her son.

Mary stood up and saw Brad still was very much erect.

"I'm sorry for breaking the rules, Son. I promise I won't ever do that again," she apologized. "I'm sorry we had to stop your blowjob to punish me, so I'm going to suck your cock to make amends."

"No, Mom. I think you enjoyed the spanking a little too much for it to be considered a punishment. Nana is going to suck my cock and you're going to watch. It'll teach you to obey," he commanded.

Eleanor jumped off of the bed as she heard this.

"It will be my pleasure, Darling," she said.

Mary was hurt and protested a little, but Brad was right. She had liked the spanking and not sucking his cock was a real punishment. Jealousy burnt in her as she watched her own mother taking her negligee off. Eleanor walked toward Brad and knelt in front of him.

She started by planting kisses all over his shaft and balls. Then she licked his cock like it was a big and tasty ice cream cone. She continued by taking one ball and then the other into her mouth.

"Hmmm, I can't wait to drink what's in there," she moaned.

Mary and her daughter had a clear view of Eleanor's shaved pussy and asshole. Her sex was glistening with juice. The blowjob made Christine and her mother very aroused. Mary had just had an orgasm so she was good, but Christine had to witness two incredible arousing shows in a row without the opportunity to play with her pussy. She wished Brad would blow his load quickly so she could go to her room to masturbate. She could have left that very moment, but she felt compelled to watch her grandmother suck her brother's big and tasty cock.

Her prayer was answered because Brad shot his first wad of cum in his grandmother's mouth a few minutes later. Eleanor was used to the huge amount of semen Brad ejaculated each time so she was able to drink it all without spilling a drop. She even kept a mouthful of it when he finished coming. She looked at him in the eyes while she opened her mouth to show him the cum in it. She played with it for a few seconds before swallowing it. The girls were in a hurry so she couldn't play for very long.

"Thanks, Darling. I just love eating your cum. It's so delicious I wish I could live on it alone," she told him.

Christine left his room in a hurry to go to hers. She had to masturbate. Mary put her panties and her robe back on. Brad hadn't notice the robe lying on the floor. His mother had come to his room wearing only that and her panties. Eleanor also put her negligee back on and the last two women left the room.

Brad went to the bathroom to pee and then he went down to the kitchen only wearing his shorts. He saw his mother making several pieces of toast and spreading jam on them. He sat at the table and she put a plate in front of him.

"Can you eat on your own, Honey?" she asked.

He picked up a toast using both hand and managed to take a bite.

"Apparently," he said.

"Good, because we are leaving. I made you a sandwich for lunch so you can eat on your own. If you're thirsty, here's a plastic cup," she said as she put a cup in front of him. It was like the kind of cup you use after brushing your teeth, not a disposable one. It was filled with orange juice and there was a straw in it. "And you can have tap water. The faucet is easy enough to use with your hand so you won't die of thirst. If you have any problem or if your balls need to be drained, please call me. I'm on speed dial one on the phone."

"Ok," he agreed.

A few minutes later, the three women kissed him goodbye and left the house. For the first time in three weeks, he was alone at home. Before the accident, he would have used the time to walk around naked or jerk off outside of his room, but it was an everyday occurrence nowadays for him to do just that, although he didn't do the jerking off himself.

He watched a little TV until it was time for his morning run. He thought changing would be easy. He just put a shirt on, but he faced a problem when he grabbed his running shoes. How would he lace his shoes? He thought about it for a few minutes but nothing came to him. He noticed Mrs. Cartwright going to pick up her mail and he found the solution. He opened his front door and called for her.

Amanda Cartwright was his next door neighbor and an attractive mid-twenties housewife. His family was on friendly term with her. He sometimes mowed her lawn when her husband was too busy with work, or his mother would borrow flour, eggs or whatever from the Cartwrights when she couldn't go to the store and vice versa. He explained his situation and she helped him putting his shoes on and laced them. He thanked her and went running. He didn't bother to lock the front door because it was a crime-free neighborhood, and he had trouble manipulating keys.

Running alone he was able to run faster than when he was with his mother and grandmother. And since he had nothing better to do, he ran for much longer too. He was really exhausted once he arrived in front of his house.

Mrs. Cartwright was working on the flowers she put in front of her house so Brad decided to ask her to untie his laces. He could take his shoes off with his feet even with the laces tied but since she was right there he went to her. She was wearing an old T-shirt way too loose for her, so he could see her tits when she bent over a bush. She had a black bra on, but it was still a very exciting view nonetheless. Her breasts were smaller than Christine's, she was either a B or C cup, Brad thought, but they were arousing all the same.

Amanda straightened up when she heard Brad coming her way. The young man was a hunk and he was apparently very well-hung. His shorts were stretched by his hard cock, so she had the pleasure of admiring the merchandise.

"My, my, you are a very excited young man," she teased him.

"Well, I know a way to make it go away if you want to help," he brazenly told her and she slapped his face instantaneously.

"How dare you speak to me like that? I'm a married woman, for God's sake. You should be ashamed," she yelled at him before turning away from him and going into her house.

Brad was dumbfounded. He had been so successful lately when he was aggressive with a woman that he had the feeling he could do no wrong. The slap woke him up. He returned home to chew over what had happened. He managed to take his shoes off with his feet alone and went to the bathroom. He disrobed in there and jumped into the shower. It had been a very stupid idea to talk to Mrs. Cartwright in such a way.

The fact his brazen behavior worked with his family didn't mean it would work with other women. When he thought about it, he realized he had acted kind of like a jerk. Women didn't like guys acting like jerks, or so he had heard. Maybe it worked with his family because they knew he loved them. Or maybe it worked because they were submissive like in the stories he sometimes read. They called themselves 'his sluts' and they obeyed him. They even seemed to love following his orders.

He ate his lunch after his shower and continued his ruminations. His grandmother often told him she liked it when a man took charge. It turned her on. He had asked her for advice about how to act with girls and she told him to be confident and take charge. As long as he left them enough time to say no and respected that answer, he would be fine. He always had the feeling she never said no to guys she liked. In any case, she never said no to him. That's why he came to the conclusion she was submissive.

He thought about his sister and how much she had changed in a matter of hours. He didn't know what to make of it. Christine never had struck him as a submissive, so her willingness to be his slut was shocking. For the last three weeks, he hadn't really thought about what was happening because it felt like paradise. But now that he was alone, he could think clearly for the first time in days. Thinking more about his sister didn't help him understand her behavior. He had the feeling she was obeying his instructions because it was fun and not because she was submissive. Maybe it was just an excuse for her to explore her sexuality or whatever. It was puzzling.

When his thoughts focused on his mother, he was lost. He was constantly humiliating her and she seemed to love it. As long as she was horny, she was willing to do about almost anything he suggested but, once her arousal disappeared, she thought about what she did and reconsidered things. Thank God sucking his cock turned her on or else he wouldn't have gone so far with her.

After lunch, he read some lessons his teachers had sent him by e-mail on his iPad. He was bored out of his mind and his balls were starting to ache, so he was glad when he heard a car parking in the driveway. Fun time could finally restart. Unfortunately, it wasn't his mother. The doorbell rang and a man asked to see Mr. Stevenson. Brad told him it was the house on the other side of the street and closed the door.

He decided to watch some more TV and found a baseball game on. He liked basketball better but the season was over so there wouldn't be any new games on until next season. His mind wandered during the game, one team was crushing the other and it became boring soon enough. He thought about the stress ball his dad had in his study. His father was always squeezing the thing when he was stressed and Brad thought he could use it to develop his fingers' muscles. He turned off the TV and went to his dad's study. He took the plastic ball on the desk and resumed his homework while pumping the ball.

He didn't know if the ball would help him gain a stronger grip but at least it helped him put up with his arousal. He needed some relief and if the girls didn't come home soon he would have to masturbate on his own. That thought depressed him because he had gotten used to blowjobs and jerking off had lost the appeal it once had. He was sure he could find a way to jerk off, but it didn't sound fun anymore.

Finally, a little after 5:00, he heard a car parking in the driveway. A few minutes later the front door opened and Eleanor, Mary and Christine came in. They were carrying a lot of bags but what stunned Brad were the clothes they were wearing. The three women wore the exact same dress, but in different colors. Eleanor's was yellow, Mary's was white and Christine's was pink. The dresses were extremely revealing and Brad was very pleased by the sight presented to him. The hems of the dresses ended right below the bottom of the women's cheeks. The fronts were just two strips of cloth tied behind their neck so there was a plunging neckline that Brad could admire. He saw they weren't wearing bras and he found that very sexy. When they turned around to go back to the car, Brad saw their backs were bare. They, of course, were wearing high heels which matched their dresses.

He was too stunned to speak and he could only watch as the women brought bag after bag filled with clothes. He wondered how they could have fit all that in his mother's car. As the last bag was brought into the house, Brad thought he had waited long enough.

"All right, who wants to suck my cock?" Brad asked the women, who all volunteered.

"Ok, Sis, you're first this time. I'm so horny I'll probably cum twice," he announced and he saw the sad expressions on his mother and grandmother's faces. "Don't worry, Mom. You'll get the second load. In the meantime I want you and Nana to make out with me."

On cue, the three women reached behind their necks and untied their dresses, which fell onto the floor. They weren't wearing panties either. Brad was speechless because he never thought his mom or sister would ever go commando, especially outside.

"Naughty girls," he exclaimed playfully. "It seems you forgot to put panties on."

"Not naughty enough I think," Eleanor retorted. "We only put the dresses on just before we left the mall so we only spent two minutes there without panties before entering the car. I wasn't able to convince your mom to do this until then."

It sounded like a reproach toward Mary. All day, Eleanor tried to influence Mary. She managed to make her buy slutty clothes and other surprises for Brad, but she failed to make her dress sexily until it was time to go home.

Brad sat on the couch and was soon followed by Mary and Eleanor. Both women knelt on the couch on both sides of him. Christine took her place kneeling in front of Brad and quickly engulfed his cock in her mouth. She was hungry for his cock and it showed by the way she attacked it. She didn't try to tease him or make it last. She just sucked him fiercely.

Brad tried to hold on as much as he could and he succeeded a little. To keep his mind busy, he focused on the two women by his sides. He kissed his mother passionately and she reciprocated. She wouldn't admit it, but their shopping adventure had excited her.

With her mother and daughter, they had gone to a mall 50 miles away. It was the nearest mall where there were stores which had underwear and clothes for very slim and stacked women, and it was the place where Eleanor usually bought her clothes. With the advent of plastic surgery, more and more women had huge breasts and thin waists so the mall manager made sure a few stores could supply the goods for this particular clientele. Since it was one of the few places you could buy such clothes in the area (except on the Internet, but you can't try clothes online), it was very profitable.

They started by buying Sunday dresses, the kind you can wear at church. They were sexier than all of Mary's clothes anyway but they were still appropriate for wearing to Church. Of course, Mary didn't think so and bought them for arousing her son. She thought the dresses were slutty enough for her.

When Eleanor understood that, she changed tactics. She went to another store to buy clothes for her. She didn't intend to buy much during that particular trip and she was just there to assure her daughter and granddaughter bought sexy clothes. But that plan had failed. Mary wasn't aroused so she was prudish and reluctant to leave her comfort zone.

So, Eleanor played the only card she could think of: jealousy. She modeled a lot of slutty outfits and bought most of them. She raved about how much Brad would be excited to see her wear those clothes and it made Mary panic. And with Christine following her grandmother's example, Mary felt left out.

She could picture the scene where Brad would be all over Christine and Eleanor in their slutty outfits while he wouldn't pay any attention to her wearing her, what she now described as, plain dresses. She didn't want that at all. She wanted Brad all to herself so she had to be sexier and sluttier than the other two busty beauties. And, just like that, she joined Eleanor and Christine in buying clothes that were more and more revealing. It was a competition that none of them wanted to lose.

Before they knew it, it was pretty late and they were worried about Brad. It had been hours since he had his last ejaculation and he was probably dying to cum. But Eleanor had a kinky idea before they left. She thought they should buy some sort of official slut uniform. They would only wear it at home so it had to be very slutty and meant to arouse Brad more than ever. It should be the same uniform for all of them so that it would show their status to Brad. They argued a lot about the uniform until they found one they agreed upon.

Once they decided it was time to go back home, Eleanor took one of her bags and started to go to one of the bathrooms. Mary stopped her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to change. I want to suck Brad's cock when we arrive home, so I'm going to put on something sexy," Eleanor explained.

The women argued about it for a little while. Mary wanted to go back home immediately, but soon Christine joined her grandmother's side. She had a top and a skirt that would drive Brad crazy with lust. Then he would surely ask her to suck his cock. After much discussion they decided to buy and wear the same dress. That way none of them would have an advantage. It was a decision made after Mary threatened to take her husband's SUV back home and leave her mother and daughter there if they went to the bathroom. She wasn't ready to wear something so outrageous in public, so she couldn't compete with the other beauties. Buying a new dress seemed the best compromise.

It wasn't easy to convince Mary to buy the dress Eleanor and Christine chose, but they managed to accomplish it.

"Think about what Brad will think when he sees you wearing that! He'll just grab you like a sack of potatoes and bring you to his room. Then he'll tear your dress apart and shove his big fat cock in your willing mouth. I'm sure he'll be so excited he won't last a full minute without cumming," Eleanor whispered in Mary's ear as the young mother stood in front of the cabin mirror wearing the dress they had decided to purchase. Mary was still a little reluctant so her mother tried a different approach. She frowned like she was thinking about something awful. "Now that I think about it ... Maybe buying this dress isn't such a good idea after all. You were right, let's just go home."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.