The Best Therapy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Mary was busy gathering all the cum on her face with her fingers and licking them clean while Brad put his shorts back on. He looked at his mother and he could feel his dick giving signs of getting back to life. He wished he could stay and watch that exciting show, but he had something else to do. He walked out of his room unnoticed by his mom, who was too focused on eating his cum to see him leave. Mary seemed in a world of her own. He knocked on his sister's room's door and entered when she let him. Christine initially thought it was their mother at the door and that she was there to give her a lecture on appropriate behavior.

Obviously, she was surprised to see Brad, but she was glad it was him. He would give her the confidence to face her mother. She knew Brad shouldn't be here and their mom would get even more upset if she caught him in her room, but it didn't matter at that moment. She was so freaked out she was about to go nuts. Christine had never been so scared in her life. Brad went to her and hugged her tightly. She immediately felt better in the comfort his arms provided.

"How are you doing, Sis?" he asked her.

"I'm scared, Brad. Mom is going to kill us," she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay, trust me," he reassured her.

"I trust you, but I don't see how it could be okay. I have never seen her so furious," she cried on his shoulder.

"Listen, Sis. I've just had a talk with Mom and I've told her you and Nana were helping me learn about the female body. When she talks to you, don't act scared but pissed. You have to make it look like you didn't do anything wrong and she just overreacted, okay? Act like all of this is her fault. Got it?" he explained to her.

"Okay, but..." she started before being interrupted.

"We don't have time for details now. I don't want Mom to realize I've left my room. Remember, you didn't do anything wrong," he concluded and left Christine's room after kissing her forehead tenderly.

Brad returned to his room in silence after grabbing a towel in the bathroom and saw his mother still cleaning her face thoroughly with her fingers. He waited until she was satisfied with her work. She returned to reality when her fingers couldn't find another trace of cum anywhere. She turned her head to see where she was and saw Brad standing next to the bed with a towel in his hands. Silently, he gave her the towel and she sat up. She used the towel to wipe the cum in her hair and the little traces she couldn't scoop with her fingers. Once she was finished, Brad spoke to his mother.

"Now go talk to Christine and Nana and apologize."

Mary stood up, put her dress back on and went to the bathroom. She checked her face and she was satisfied not to see any semen on her. She walked to her daughter's room, knocked on the door and entered when Christine invited her in. Christine was sitting in front of her computer, reading her friend's latest news on Facebook. It calmed her down to think about something else. She turned to her mother as she entered and the young woman looked serene. She was still a nervous wreck inside, but she managed not to show it.

"Princess, can we talk for a minute?" Mary asked her.

"Are you here to apologize?" her daughter asked her back.

"Yes. I'm sorry about the way I reacted," the young mother replied, not sure of herself anymore. Her mind was still confused. Minutes ago, she had been ready to bring down hell on her daughter, but her talk with Brad changed that.

"You should be, Mom. I was enjoying giving Brad a great blowjob when you forcefully grabbed my hair and threw me out of the living room. I still don't understand why you were so upset," the teenage girl lied to her.

"It's because you were all naked," she answered.

"So?" Christine inquired.

"So, I found it inappropriate," Mary explained.

"What? Brad asked us to strip, so we obeyed. What's inappropriate about that?" her daughter told her without skipping a beat.

"Brad was touching your grandmother's vagina too. He shouldn't have," she informed her.

"Why shouldn't he shove a finger in her pussy? He has the right to do anything he wants to his sluts," Christine lied again. Seeing her mother so docile made her want to take things a little bit further. She was tired of being the perfect little girl her mother had always wanted her to be and wished to let her wild side out. Besides, it was fun to mess with her mother.

"His sluts? Who are you calling his sluts?" her mother questioned her.

"I'm talking about us three of course. Granted, I just got started yesterday, but we suck his cock and drink his cum every day, and not just once but constantly. If that doesn't qualify us as his sluts, I don't know in which dimension we are living in."

"We are doing this only to help him in his time of need," Mary stated.

"Really, Mom? So you don't love to have his big fat cock in your mouth? You don't love it when he pours his delicious cum into your mouth for you to drink? You don't love to parade around in skimpy clothes in front of him? Tell me you don't love those things and I won't say you're a slut," Christine argued with her.

Mary kept silent because she loved to do all those things, yet didn't want to admit it. She could have lied, but it would have been wrong.

Christine smiled, proud with herself. "That's what I thought. You're a slut, just like Grandma and me. Sure, we suck Brad's cock because of his condition, but we don't have to do it so frequently. Brad practically has a mouth around his cock all day long now but when he was going to school I'm sure he survived with much fewer ejaculations. We also put on sexy outfits to arouse him, not because we have to, but because we love showing our bodies off to him," the young woman commented.

Mary thought about it and realized something.

"You're right. When he had school he could masturbate maybe three of four times a day tops. But now, if he comes just five times it's an anomaly. Why didn't I see it before?" she scolded herself.

"Don't beat yourself up, Mom. It's what happens when a woman deals with a real man. She just can't think straight," Christine reassured her.

"You can say that again. Nowadays, I feel like my judgment is clouded every time I think about Brad. I just can't have a coherent thought around him anymore," her mother confessed.

"Exactly, Mom. We are just powerless before Brad. God created a perfect man and we are so lucky to serve him. All the girls at school talk about blowjobs like they are the worst chore in the world, but sucking Brad's cock feels so good I could do it all day long even though it's so much longer and thicker than other guy's junk. The other girls also say cum is gross and what a huge favor they do them when they let their boyfriends cum in their mouths. And they never swallow because they say cum makes them sick! But Brad's cum is so delicious I'd cry if I couldn't swallow all of it. And most guys would consider ejaculating three times in a single day an impossible task, Brad has an endless supply of cum and gets hard at the drop of a hat. Isn't he extraordinary?" Christine asked her.

"Yes, he is, but he is my son. All of this has to stop once he can use his hands again," her mother sighed, surprising herself at that.

"Unfortunately, but we still can enjoy the time we have left," the young woman pointed out, even though she didn't have any intention of stopping anything when he could fully use his hands again.

"We will," Mary confirmed. "Now I have to call my mother. Can you check on Brad to see how he is doing?" Then she left her daughter's room.

Christine couldn't believe her mother had agreed with her bullshit. She had gone a little too far in her fantasy, but her mom never refuted her ludicrous explanations. It would have been too good to be true to have her mother accept her status as Brad's slut, but her silence was enough for Christine. Her mother would ponder about it from now on and, with a little extra persuasion, maybe she could be converted. Her silence also gave her the green light to act as Brad's slut. She thought she wasn't as beautiful as her mother or grandmother, so she doubted Brad would fall in love with her when he had those two gorgeous women at his beck and call. Her only option was to show him how eager she would always be to please him. It didn't bother her to have to act like that because she had always imagined herself as Brad's slut-wife in her fantasies. In them, Brad and Christine were just like a normal couple, except Brad could have sex with her anytime, anywhere and anyway he wanted. It turned her on to think about giving him her body to do as he pleased. Of course, when she imagined the non-sexual parts of their romantic relationship, they would be real partners with equal say on everything. But first she had to make him want a relationship so she would unleash her slutty side and show him all the advantages being with her would give him.

After leaving her daughter's room, Mary went to her own. She had to change clothes as soon as possible. When she entered, she found Brad going through her clothes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, surprised to see him there.

"I'm just sorting your clothes out. I don't want to see you wearing something as ugly as the brown dress you are wearing now so I'm getting rid of the clothes I don't like," Brad explained to his mother.

There was a pile of clothes on the floor and he was adding more and more clothes as she stood watching him quietly. When he was done, her closet only contained the few items she had bought a few days ago. She just stared at him silently as he left her room after picking up her discarded clothes. She didn't know what he was going to do with them, but she actually didn't care because, at that moment, she never wanted to wear them again.

Brad looked back at her when he reached the door.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Give me what you are wearing. The dress, panties and bra," he ordered his mom.

Obediently, Mary took her clothes off. She started with her panties, which she threw on top of the clothes Brad was carrying. Then off came her bra, which she took off under her clothes and tossed at Brad too. He didn't understand why she was taking her clothes off in that order until she let her dress slide down her body. She did it slowly and was careful to cover her sex with her left hand as the dress reached her crotch area. Mary gave him the dress but never took her hand off her sex. Brad didn't say anything at the moment even though he wanted to see her pussy. He had made some good progress that day and didn't want to push his mother too far too soon. He would see her pussy another day.

Brad left her room and she started to dress again. She chose skin tight jeans and a green top which left her shoulders bare and showed lots of cleavage. She had put a thong on under her jeans, but no bra under her top. The saleswoman had advised her to go braless with that top and recommended her to buy a thong. She said she shouldn't wear her jeans with anything other than a thong or people would see a panty line. Mary wanted to leave quickly so she didn't argue with the saleswoman, but intended to never wear such an undergarment. Now she was glad she had it because she wanted to be as sexy as possible for her son and a lot of her inhibitions were fading away. Once dressed, she picked up her phone and called her mother.

Eleanor was in a bar, nursing her fourth vodka martini when her cell phone rang. She had dressed just outside her daughter's house after being thrown out. Luckily, no one was in the street to see her doing so. She had gone to her car and driven around town looking for a bar. She had entered the first one she had found. It was a nice and clean bar with lots of light. Wearing her tiny shorts and revealing top, she had been constantly hit on by many men, but one stern glare at them and they all backed off.

At first she was shaking with fear of her daughter and what she might do. She had never intended to go that far with Brad, but with no one stopping her she quickly got very horny and went a little wild. If she was completely honest with herself she would say she had wanted to go wild with Brad for days. Ever since she had taken his cock in her mouth for the first time she had wanted to have it in another orifice of hers. That day had changed her relationship with Brad without her knowing it. At first, when she gave him handjobs, it was to help him. Sure, she loved to drink his cum afterwards, but it was just a little pleasure she allowed herself and not something overly sexual in her mind. It was like dressing sexy to arouse men. It excited them, but it was not sex. Same thing with drinking Brad's cum; she did it to tease him and not as part of any sexual play.

It all changed once she took his cock in her mouth. Before, he had been her handsome grandson with a huge cock she was helping, but after that he became a potential sex partner. Unbeknownst to herself, she had started to treat him differently. Eleanor was a strong and independent woman when she was alone but, when she was in a relationship, she always became submissive. She loved it when a man took charge. She found it comforting and reassuring to have someone to rely on even though she was capable of handling things quite well on her own. She didn't just obey like a mindless drone, but she definitely was a follower, not a leader. Her husband Bill had been the man of the house during their marriage and she liked it that way. She was a typical housewife who took care of her husband and children. She had been happy that way.

Her relationship with Charles didn't work because he was just like her, a follower. With nobody leading the relationship, she hadn't been able to resist when Rick came into her life and seduced her. He was a real 'take charge' kind of guy, or so she thought. It had been great at first because he introduced her to things she didn't know but, after a while, he couldn't handle her anymore. He had awoken her adventurous sexual side, which had been in a deep slumber since Bill had died and, in the end, she became so demanding he couldn't keep up with her.

That was why she had let Brad have his way with her since that first blowjob. Besides, as time passed, he revealed himself as the kind of man she was attracted to. His confidence was awe-inspiring and the crazy things he did turned her on something fierce. The kid was a sexual dynamo and she was sure he would have no trouble keeping up with her and then some. She wanted him and made sure she let him know. Her clothes became more revealing than what she used to wear around Mary and she didn't care what her daughter thought about it. She thought she was just having fun with her grandson and didn't realize she was trying to seduce him. Even after what had happened earlier and the fact she had been ready to fuck her own grandson, she still saw what they did together as harmless fun. So what if she had some meaningless sex with her grandson? She just didn't understand it was impossible to have meaningless sex with someone you care about and love.

Her first vodka martini had calmed her down and by the end of her second drink she had gotten over her fear of her daughter. She had been in the middle of her third one when the anger rose. Mary had been given her shit since she hit puberty, always judging her and disapproving. Eleanor was sick of it. She wasn't as close to Brad and Christine as she was with her other grandkids because of Mary; just because the bitch was so narrow-minded she might lose Brad.

And what a hypocrite she was. Who was sucking her own son's cock like a two-bit whore? Mary. Who was dressing like a slut to arouse her son? Mary again. Who would welcome her son's mighty cock in her cunt in a few days? Probably Mary if things kept going on like this. So who did she think she was to judge people? She was in no position to judge anyone, Eleanor thought.

When she learned Eleanor had sucked Brad's cock, Mary got really mad, but the next day she was also sucking his cock. She had gotten mad when they went out together and her mother was dressing provocatively, but it didn't stop her from going and buying some slutty clothes herself. Oh no, she showed up the next day with a sexy dress like it was perfectly normal. Eleanor was sure Mary would be naked in front of Brad the next day too. Mary was just jealous of her because she had gotten to Brad first. But Eleanor was forced to do it. If Mary had been the first one to suck Brad's cock, he would have never given his grandmother a second thought.

Eleanor knew she still looked good and could easily compete with women 20 years younger, but Mary's body was just out of this world. Her tits were enormous, yet she was still thin. Her legs were long and shapely. Any "leg man" would go crazy for those. Her ass was round and tight and the only person with an ass which could rival hers was Christine. Even her face was flawless. Plastic surgeons were paid thousands of dollars to give many other women Mary's cute little nose and sensual lips. Her beautiful hazel eyes made you think of a nice Fall day and showed her innocence, so men would easily fall in love with her if she didn't actively avoid them. Mary's only flaw was she didn't know how to use her body to tease and seduce men, but with some time she could overcome that and be unstoppable.

Eleanor's anger towards her daughter was still rising when her phone rang. She saw the caller ID and answered. She was ready to tell Mary home truths but she just couldn't. Mary immediately apologized before asking her to come home before hanging up. She had been very nice and it surprised her mother. Eleanor was thrown by the call, but two minutes later her cell phone rang again. This time it was Brad.

"Brad, are you ok?" she asked as she accepted the call.

"Yes, I'm fine. Has Mom called you yet?" he wanted to know.

"She just did. It was weird because she was so nice. I expected some yelling and threats but not this," she informed him.

"I know. You won't believe it but when she came to see me she was apologetic and asked if I was ok. Like being sucked by two beautiful women was some kind of horrific experience." Brad chuckled.

Then he told her about his encounter with his mother. Eleanor was only half surprised. The story just confirmed what she already suspected. Mary was in love with Brad. A normal, sane woman wouldn't act like that.

"So just come home, Nana. Mom won't be a problem anymore," Brad finished.

"I'm on my way," she told him before hanging up.

Eleanor called a cab because she was too tipsy to drive. She was not very drunk, but she was responsible and never drove her car when she had consumed alcohol. As she waited for the cab to arrive she thought about what Brad had told her. He was delusional if he thought Mary wouldn't be a problem anymore. He had just resolved this crisis but there would be future ones. In spite of that certainty, she was still impressed with him. However, he was still just a man and didn't really understand women. It was no wonder. After all no man fully understood women.

She was in the cab when Christine called and told her about her encounter with her mother.

"Do you really want to be your brother's slut? I thought you were in love with him," Eleanor asked her granddaughter.

"I just said that to mess with Mom, but I have thought about it and it could be fun and practical to be his slut. If I want him to fall in love with me he has to see me as a woman and not just as his sister. To do that, I have to compete with Mom and you and showing him how eager I am to please him is the way to do it," Christine explained to her.

Christine didn't tell Eleanor she expected her to be gone and her mother to revert back to normal once Brad had completely healed. Then, he would only have her to take care of his sexual needs, and it meant she would be able to continue what they were doing now without the other two getting involved. It was fun to act like a slut in bed with Brad, so she didn't see why she shouldn't continue to act like that after, as long as it was just in the bedroom. It would be ideal if they could spend the rest of their lives together as a couple, but Christine was realistic. They would probably have to marry other people, hopefully a frigid woman and a man with no sex drive, to keep up appearances in front of others. Despite that, she hoped they could still see each other on the side. And being his obedient slut would prevent him from being faithful to his wife or getting involved with other women who wouldn't deserve him.

After the call ended, Eleanor thought about what she would say to her daughter. She was sick and tired of walking on eggshells around her. She came up with a plan and just hoped Mary wouldn't call her bluff.

When she arrived at Mary's, Eleanor barged in without asking for permission and went directly up to her room. She left the door wide open and took out her bags. She started to pack her luggage, but was careful not to be too quick. She didn't want to finish her task before her daughter noticed. Brad heard Nana come home and went to see her. He was surprised to see her packing since their earlier discussion went well.

"Nana?" he said astonished.

Eleanor looked back to him and winked.

"Go fetch your mother and act like you are pissed because I'm leaving," she whispered.

He understood all of this was a strategy to further manipulate his mother. He went to his mother's room but she wasn't there. There was noise in her bathroom so he called her.

"Mom, you're in the bathroom?"

"Yes, I am. Wait a second, I'll be right there," Mary responded.

Two minutes later, she exited her bathroom.

"What is it, Honey?" she inquired.

"Nana is in her room, packing. She is leaving because of you," her son sternly informed her.

"But I apologized," she exclaimed, contrite.

"Well, you didn't do a very good job of it. You know, Mom, I'm greatly disappointed in you," he criticized and left. He had done his part so he just went to his sister's room to inform her to let their mother and grandmother talk undisturbed for a little while.

Mary felt sad and ashamed for having let her son down. She ran to her mother's room and saw her in the middle of packing.

"What are you doing?" she asked her mother.

"I'm leaving, Mary. I know when I'm not welcome and I don't want to impose," Eleanor calmly explained.

"Don't leave, Mom. I'm sorry about earlier. I just overreacted. You are more than welcome to stay here," her daughter apologized.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.