The Best Therapy - Cover

The Best Therapy

Copyright© 2014 by Miniwand

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mary Ann Parker is a caring mother, a beautiful and faithful wife and a good christian. When her 16 year old son is injured in an accident she has to take care of him. She would do anything to make him feel better but how far is she willing to go? This experience will change her family in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Spanking   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Mary felt lost. Her mother had just witnessed her giving a hand job to her own son. How could it have happened? She was sure she had locked the door. She always was careful about it. Different images started to flash before her eyes: her in jail, the end of her marriage, people at church pointing at her and whispering between them ... In the end, it was Brad who broke her out of her reverie.

"Hey Mom, are you all right?" he asked.

Brad too was shocked but upon reflection he realized he couldn't do anything about it so he stopped worrying about it.

Since his mom had caught him masturbating, Brad had changed. Before that, he stressed a lot, but since then he had learned to relax. His mother had been aware since his diagnosis that he masturbated a lot, so each time he went to his room to jerk off he was ashamed because he was sure his mother knew what he was doing and didn't approve. After a few months, he noticed his mother wasn't really acting any differently around him. The only noticeable difference was she didn't enter his room anymore, but he liked that. He finally had his own private space and wasn't ashamed to jerk off anymore. He accepted the fact that he didn't have a choice in the matter, so he shouldn't worry about it. Besides, his friends also masturbated and said everybody did it, so masturbation became natural for Brad. That philosophy extended to other areas in his life. It helped him a lot in school because he stopped stressing about tests too. He was still worrying when he studied for a test because it was on him to study correctly, but after that there was no reason to freak out. Either he knew the answers or he didn't, and he could do nothing about it during the tests. As long as he did his best to study and pass his exams, it was alright with him, and he normally did well and got good marks.

That's why he could think clearly about the situation he and his mother were in. Firstly, his grandmother wouldn't tell anyone about it before asking them for an explanation. Even after that, she would only talk about it in confession or in therapy if she felt the need to. She talked freely about her life but she respected the privacy of other people. Secondly, his mother was helping him with a medical problem. It was essential for his health that he ejaculated several times a day and being unable to take matters into his injured hands, his mother was the only person who could help him right now. He just would never tell her he had taken advantage of the situation and was now purposely having his mom jerk him off a lot more than she needed to just because it was extremely pleasurable for him. During his phone calls to his grandmother, he began to know her better. She often talked about her own experiences when he asked her things about sex. And she wasn't shy about it, that's for sure. So he knew how kinky Eleanor could be and which little things shocked her. Her daughter jacking her son off might be one of them, but he was sure she was open-minded enough to see the necessity of the situation.

Meanwhile, Eleanor was going to the place she always went when she had a problem. She was driving to church. Maybe some time praying to the Lord would clear her head and allow her to understand what she saw, because she couldn't believe it. Her own daughter, the woman who claimed to hating sex, was giving her son a hand job. She didn't understand the reason for such an act. Her daughter didn't believe she could be a Christian and sin as much as she had, so she would find it odd if she learned that her mother would find peace going to Church. However, Eleanor never considered what she did as sins. She enjoyed a lot of things about sex, but she had never cheated and had only had sex with three men in her whole life.

At Mary's, Brad was still very erect and waiting for his mom to react. After a couple of minutes Mary composed herself and stood up.

"I'm alright, Bradley," she lied, after Brad asked her how she was feeling. Her only wish was to crawl into bed and cry.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked her.

"I'm just going to my room for a bit," she replied.

"But we aren't finished, Mom," he said.

"Yes, we are Bradley. I shouldn't have done that with you in the first place," she confessed guiltily.

"What are you talking about, Mom? You HAVE to help me or else it's going to hurt like hell," he responded.

His remark certainly hit home. It was true she still had to masturbate him. After all, it was for medical reasons. She shouldn't feel guilt or shame about this because she was actually treating him. Nevertheless, for some unknown reason, she felt like she had been caught cheating on her husband whereas she was just aiding her son. She reluctantly knelt again before him and slowly resumed her hand job. Why did she feel guilty about this? It was embarrassing being caught like this but her motives were pure, so where did the guilt come from?

Eleanor came back home a few hours later. She still hadn't the faintest idea for the motive behind her daughter's actions but she was calm enough now to let her explain herself. She found Mary and Brad sitting on the couch watching a movie. Christine was still in school as she was on the track team and needed to stay late. Eleanor went into the living room and approached her daughter.

"Mary, we need to talk," she said, and she walked into the kitchen.

"Stay here, Bradley," Mary told her son.

When Mary entered the kitchen her mother was sitting at the table. She sat in front of her and began talking.

"Mom, what you saw must have shocked you, but please know I have an explanation for this and I hope you'll understand." She then related the story of her catching Brad pleasuring himself when he was fourteen, the visit to the doctor and his diagnosis and, finally, his current situation, which incapacitated him from masturbating himself. Once she had finished, she waited for her mother to respond.

"So you are telling me Brad has hyperspermia and he has to ejaculate several times a day or suffer excruciating pain?" she asked.

"That's right," Mary answered.

"Do you really believe I'm going to buy that?" Eleanor asked bewildered.

"Do you honestly think I would do something like that to Brad without having to do it? For God's sake, I don't even do that for my own husband," her daughter said outraged.

"I don't know what to think anymore, Mary. It's completely unreal. I guess I just need time to mull it over," Eleanor finally said before standing up and heading for the guest bedroom.

"Alright, that's ok. In the meantime, I'm going to buy some groceries. We can talk later if you want," Mary told her mother before she left the room.

Once in her room, Eleanor thought about the conversation she had just had with her daughter. Her story seemed like a plot taken from a cheesy porn movie. Who had ever heard of a disease which treatment was masturbation? She should go to see Brad's doctor and get some answers. Her daughter had never lied to her and was disgusted by sex so it seemed crazy that she would make up a story like that. Maybe Brad had played a prank on her or something. She had to talk to him. Ten minutes after her discussion with Mary she headed downstairs.

Brad was still in the living room watching the end of the movie. He expected his grandmother to come and talk to him. His mother told him about the discussion she had had with Eleanor before telling him she had to go and buy some groceries. After that, he started to work on a plan and he had an idea. So when he heard footsteps in the stairs he faked being hurt in his crotch area. She couldn't be mad at him if she saw him in pain.

Eleanor came into the living room and saw Brad sitting on the couch. He seemed uncomfortable and changed position every two seconds.

"Brad, are you OK?" she asked, worried to see him in pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He played the tough guy suffering.

"You seem uncomfortable," she stated.

"A little," he told her like it was no big deal. "So, how are you feeling?"

"To be honest, I don't know what to think and that's why I want to chat with you," she answered. "On the one hand, it's hard to buy the story your mother told me, but on the other it seems the only explanation for what I caught her doing. I have my doubts about you and the doctor though. I don't think your mother lied but the story is so ludicrous that I think one of you is playing a prank on her. So, let me ask you ... Did you hire a fake doctor to play a dirty trick on your own mother?"

It shocked Brad that his grandma could think that. He wouldn't have expected that from her. He might be a pervert but it was a sick plan even for him.

"Come on, Grandma, you know me better than that. Besides, we went to the same doctor I've had since I was little so I guess I would have had to have planned this thing since I was five," he explained to her. "I looked it up on the internet and my condition is pretty common. It is actually a good thing when men have my condition. It means they have a higher sex drive and higher chances of procreating. So it's not considered a disease. My case is just unique and very rare as the amount of semen I produce is unusually high."

His explanation seemed truthful. Maybe he really had to masturbate a lot and his injured hands prevented him from doing just that.

"Are you hurting now?" Eleanor asked because his agitation seemed to have gotten worse.

"Yeah, it's starting to really hurt," he lied to her. "Do you mind if I go see Mom? She told me we couldn't do anything until you accept things but it really hurts so I'm going to see if I can convince her to change her mind," he told her, even though he knew his mother had gone out. His plan was simple ... For the next hour, he planned to fake being in so much pain that Eleanor would be begging her daughter to take care of him when she returned.

"She went out for some groceries, but I think I have finally come to terms with the situation. Seeing you like this has made me realize how a mother would do anything to help her son, so I will tell your mother she can continue to help you as she did before and I won't mind at all," Eleanor concluded.

"Thanks, Grandma," Brad said. He was really thankful and also relieved his plan had worked so well.

They watched the rest of the movie but Brad lost interest after a few minutes. The movie was really dumb and he only watched it because his mother liked it and the actress was hot. His perverted mind began to drift once again and he noticed his grandmother sitting next to him. Unlike his mother, she really dressed sexily. He had a clear view of her cleavage and it was amazing. He still had to fake being hurt, but it gave him an excuse to check his grandmother out when he wanted.

His plan had worked so nicely he began to think how he could push it. So he became more agitated, pretending his pain had gotten worse. He had to let his grandma make the first move. Finally, Eleanor couldn't help but notice Brad erratically moving on the couch.

"What's wrong Brad?" she asked him, worried.

"It hurts," he told her.

"Really? Your mom didn't tell me it was this bad." The movie was still playing but neither one of them noticed.

"It usually isn't, but it's been a while so... ," he said, playing shy.

"Oh, I'm sorry Brad, but your mother should be home soon. Hold on until then," she said.

"I'll try, but it really hurts." He was crying now and Eleanor didn't know what to do. Brad was really was in pain. Since he was sitting on one of his hands in order to fake his tears the pain he was feeling was very real.

Eleanor wanted to help him but jerking off her own grandson seemed too much for her. Sure, he was handsome and the glimpse she had of his cock was enough to know he was very well equipped. However, he still was her grandson. While she thought about this, Brad had curled up in pain. He tried to open his pants but his fingers hadn't recovered enough mobility for him to succeed. He looked pathetic and he knew it. And sitting on his hand made them bleed a little and Eleanor assumed he had hurt his hand trying to open his pants.

Seeing Brad in such a pickle made Eleanor change her mind. It was just a hand job and she had done that a lot. The three men she had slept with enjoyed her skills regularly because she liked to do it. She had also given hand jobs to some men she had dated to avoid being a tease, yet without actually wanting to have sex with them. She loved Brad a lot, and if a hand job could help him, she would do it.

That's why she stood up and told Brad, "Come with me to your bedroom."

Brad was thrilled his improvised plan had worked so well again but he hid it from his grandma. He didn't want to screw up what was going to happen. He stood up awkwardly to simulate his pain and followed Eleanor up to his room. She was already waiting for him.

"How do you normally proceed to do this with your mother?" she asked him.

"I use to sit on the bed while she kneels on the cushion before me, right between my legs," he replied, with his finger pointing under the bed where the cushion remained hidden.

Eleanor swiftly took Brad's pants off and noticed he didn't wear underwear.

"It's easier that way," he told reading the question in her eyes.

He sat on the bed and Eleanor grabbed the cushion under his bed and placed it in front of Brad. She knelt on it and reached for Brad's cock. She was really impressed by his tube of flesh. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen in real life and she wanted to touch it really badly. Even the smell was fantastic! It was hard to describe the fragrance as it was entirely unique. It was so very manly and extremely arousing. She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy lubricating. Eleanor had heard big cocks were usually more flabby than normal ones, but Brad's cock was harder than steel. It was so hot she felt like his cock was burning her hand.

Her strokes were slow at first but she sped up the pace progressively. She instinctively used his pre-cum as lubrication. Then she jerked him off really fast before changing the pace again. Eleanor even used some weird movements with her hands that made Brad feel very good. She was a real pro at this. Brad tried to stay quiet but he couldn't contain himself anymore.

"God, it feels so good, Grandma," he moaned, not caring if he swore before his grandmother.

"Thanks baby, but you haven't seen anything yet," she said, completely focused on bringing pleasure to his magnificent member.

She even massaged his balls while she gently pumped Brad's fun stick. For Brad, the experience seemed out of this world. His own grandmother was playing with his knob and she was damn good at it. Besides, he had an amazing view of Eleanor's cleavage and her 34H breasts. Her top neckline wasn't very low because she dressed less daringly when she was visiting her daughter, but her tits were so huge he could still admire a good part of them. With all the stimulation he was subjected to he couldn't hold back for much longer.

"Quick Grandma, grab the bowl beside the night table, I'm going to cum," he said to her.

Still in her trance, Eleanor picked up the bowl and put it under Brad's cock head just in time for it to catch the first shot of cum. She slowly continued to stroke his one-eyed snake to milk all the jizm out of his balls. She watched fascinated as Brad's cock spurted rope after rope of thick white cum into the bowl. It took Brad almost a minute to empty himself and then he collapsed on his bed like a log.

Without thinking Eleanor wiped Brad's cock with her fingers and then licked them clean. She had forgotten he was his grandson. She was just a woman in heat and she was in need of release very soon. The cream she licked from her fingers was so good she used her fingers to scoop some cum out of the bowl and put it in her mouth. She was like a junkie getting her fix.

Brad watched as Eleanor ate his cum like it was chocolate. He had never seen something so hot in his whole life. Little by little, she emptied the bowl and even started to play with his baby juice. She would swipe some cum with her fingers, tilt her head backwards, hang her fingers above her head and let the cum fall in her mouth before closing her mouth around her fingers and suck them clean. And each and every time she purred like a cat.

It was during one of these obscene demonstrations that Mary barged into Brad's room. Brad and Eleanor were so involved in the hand job that neither of them heard the car pull in the driveway or the front door open and close.

"What's going on in here?" Mary asked angrily.

She was angry because her mother had apparently masturbated Brad and it was her job, not Eleanor's. Mary was the only one who was allowed to play with, no, "manipulate" she corrected herself, Brad's big penis. And to make matters worse, she had seen Eleanor eating some of Brad's sperm, something Mary had done herself but felt terrible about it afterwards because it was a perverse thing to do.

Brad didn't know what to say. He could explain the hand job but not what happened after. No explanation seemed rational enough for his mom to buy it. It was Eleanor who answered the question for him.

"Well Mary, I'm just eating his semen," she said.

"Oh, in that case it's alright," Mary said sarcastically. "No wait, it's not alright. It's just sick and I should have known better than trusting you with my son, Mother."

"Oh, I couldn't let Brad commit the sin of Onan, don't you think?" Eleanor asked her daughter. She knew the only way out was to do what the people in Mary's church did - find something in the Bible that was related to the subject and change its meaning to fit her explanation.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked, puzzled.

"You know God killed Onan for spilling his seed on the ground, don't you? Onan wasted his seed so God killed him. I couldn't risk Brad suffering the same fate," Eleanor explained to her daughter. She knew some people referred to the sin of Onan to condemn masturbation although she herself didn't agree. She thought Onan was killed because he disobeyed God for greed. To Eleanor, the sin was greed, not wasting his seed, but she couldn't say that to her daughter because it wouldn't help her case.

"I know that, but what does eating his sperm have to do with it?" Mary was now very interested. Maybe there was a legitimate way to avoid committing a sin and enjoy a bowl of cum regularly.

"It's simple. It's a sin to waste a man's seed, so throwing it in the sink is a sin. But semen is actually very nutritious. By eating it I don't waste it, but use it to feed myself," she said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. She was lying through her teeth, but what else could she do? Besides, maybe semen was truly nutritious. She should look it up on the internet.

"I didn't know that. Sorry," Mary told her mother. Seeing Eleanor eat Brad's semen had made her hungry all of a sudden. She wanted to be the one feeding herself with that delicious man juice. That's why she didn't really try very hard to find a flaw in her mother's explanations. It seemed rational and it was enough for her. She had finally found a valid reason to drink her son's protein shake without having to feel guilty, so she believed her mother's reasoning.

Brad couldn't believe the crap he had just heard. His grandmother's explanation seemed fishy at best and his mother had bought it so easily. He had never thought his mom would be that gullible, but maybe he had been wrong all along.

"Now that everything is clear I'm going to finish the bowl, if you don't mind," Eleanor said, and put the bowl between her lips to drink its contents. "At least it tastes good," she said after she finished.

She couldn't believe what she had just done. Never would she have imagined drinking cum in front of her daughter. However, her relationship with Rick perhaps had played a part. She had fallen madly in lust for him and to keep him she had to expand her comfort zone. Eleanor did things with Rick she had never done before and she loved them. Little by little, Rick brought the slut inside Eleanor out. At the end of their relationship it was Eleanor who pushed Rick to do crazy things. He couldn't handle it so he broke up with her and got himself a younger lover easier to please.

Now that her inner slut was out, Eleanor went crazy when she was aroused. She had been scared when Mary had caught her eating Brad's cum, but once Mary was ok with it she realized she was very aroused by the fact that she got caught and wanted to do something nasty in front of Mary. That's why she casually drank Brad's baby gravy.

She shocked both Mary and Brad, and she loved it. She wanted to rip off her panties and finger herself to completion but she knew it would be too much for Mary to witness. She needed a shower so she went into the guest room's bathroom. Once in the shower and with her arousal under control, she started to think more clearly. She couldn't believe what she had just done. Still, she had no regrets for she had experienced such an outlandish thrill. She had always loved sex and wasn't ashamed to admit it. First, it was something two people in love used to connect on a physical level. Her husband Bill was a good lover but the sex was typical. They never did stupid things just for the thrill of it. Their lovemaking was limited to the bedroom and it was always the same thing: some oral sex and three or four different positions was the extent of their repertoire. It was good and Eleanor could count with her hands the number of times she hadn't orgasmed with Bill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.