The Borrowed Girl - Cover

The Borrowed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 5 - DCI Griffin on the trail of kidnappers. Or is there something else involved in the strange disappearance of Rebecca Harrison?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   girl   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Rebecca was wide awake now even though there was still no sign of daylight filtering through the boarded windows in the almost empty darkened room. There was no way she could escape because her one arm was still handcuffed to the radiator that was anchored to the pipes that ran down into the floor below and thence on to the basement where the furnace was located. She had already tried to pick the lock using the same technique she had used successfully on her locker at school and on Samantha Johnson's diary book stashed at the bottom of the bullying girl's briefcase. Unfortunately, the difference between the locks was quickly apparent because of the way her hairpin was rendered useless by the sturdy springs in the mechanism.

She realized she would need a tool with more leverage and flexibility to defeat the handcuffs and resigned herself to sprawling on top of the bed in her knickers and bra. The man who had drugged her with the unknown substance on a hanky had insisted she wear no other clothing but he had at least not turned out to be the pervert she had first suspected. In fact, she was grateful to him for his consideration in not peeking at her privates when she had to do her business in the pot at the side of the bed. It was so degrading to pull her knickers down for the needed calls of nature but at least it was far better than having an accident in her knickers. That would have been so mortifying that she could barely even think about it.

The other one, the female with the slight limp was much more annoying with the way she pulled on her chain and whispered under her breath about dire consequences if she failed to follow instructions correctly. The hidden suggestion was that she would be spanked thoroughly if she failed to meet expectations. It was almost laughable to her because the bullying girls at the school had already had shameful sport with her bottom on more than one occasion.

She had been recently plotting taking revenge on the chief instigator Samantha Johnson when all of this business started without warning and ruined her timetable to pay young Miss Johnson in full for her brash treatment and odious remarks behind her back.

When the female half of the kidnapping team came in with a clean pair of knickers and a new bra, she was reluctant to give up her familiar items of clothing. A resounding smack on her bottom with the woman's heavy hand made her more agreeable to the exchange and she turned her old undies in for cleaning.

Rebecca was somewhat spoiled in her upbringing and this rude treatment was a terrible blow to her ego. She was thankful that the kidnappers seemed civilized and not of a mind to subject her to any unnecessary indignities. The woman told her to sit on the edge of the bed and she braided her hair in a way that Rebecca absolutely hated but she was fearful to announce her true feelings on the subject. It seemed obvious to the borrowed girl that things were coming to a crisis point and she would soon be returned to her parents and a long hot soak in a decent tub.

It was just a few hours later that she noticed her hesitant cough had suddenly changed into a more constricted throat and that her forehead felt warm to the touch.

When Max came in with her tea, she told him about her suspicions and he immediately told her to stretch out on her tummy on the bed and started to pull down her knickers in the back.

"I say, sir, whatever are you doing?"

Max was already shaking down the thermometer with a well-practiced air of confidence and told her,

"Please do put a zipper on it, darling. We can't be having our guest coming down with anything right at the point when you are going to be exchanged for a nice packet of loot. Now pull those pretty cheeks apart for daddy and let's see if you are faking it or really have come down with something."

Rebecca was blushing and suddenly her breathing was all jumbled up as she felt the cold tip of the glass rod nudge her disapproving puckered lips. Max paused and pushed a lubricated finger inside to make it go easily and she felt a bit of a tart because she responded to the unexpected intrusion. The fact that Max was only interested in her good health only made matters worse in her thinking because she had no excuse to fall back on like being forced into something against her will. She felt him extract the curious instrument and she prayed it was free of any embarrassing smudging of rectal residue.

"Well, little miss, you do have a slight temp and we need to get you wrapped up good and proper to keep all drafts off that pretty skin."

He came back with a pair of blankets and gave her a new mug of hot tea with what she was certain was some whiskey added to it to give it a bit of a bite. She was thankful that Max was not a pervert because she knew she was utterly defenseless in the situation and would probably have done anything the kidnappers wanted in order to survive.


Max had mixed emotions when he saw how sweetly the young girl spread open for the insertion of the medical instrument. He took off the rubber glove and put the lubricant on his bare finger because he wanted to get the feel and heat of her inside channel without the latex barrier taking away the sensation of flesh to flesh. He knew it was not healthy for him to let himself be aroused in that way but it was difficult not to take advantage of Rebecca under the circumstances. After he calmed down, he made his way up to his sister's bedroom but she was in no mood for any foolishness at this stage of the operation. It was an overpowering urge for him to satisfy his deep-seated urge to penetrate a female bum. It didn't matter who the female was or what she looked like, it was just important that she be over sixteen and not someone who could identify him in a court of law.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.