The Borrowed Girl - Cover

The Borrowed Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - DCI Griffin on the trail of kidnappers. Or is there something else involved in the strange disappearance of Rebecca Harrison?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   girl   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Barely thirteen year old Rebecca Harrison came up out of the ether-induced fog like a swimmer coming up the third and final time. She was still wearing her school uniform and she was aware immediately that there had been no funny business with her person. That was important to her because she hoped to retain her virginity until her wedding night although she was beginning think that was far too difficult for her to achieve.

Rebecca had always been a bit of a "loner" at the private school but she was on good terms with several of the teachers who seemed genuinely interested in her keen mind and pleasant personality. In fact, she had few friends her own age and was more comfortable with mature companions. She was a smart girl and realized that when dealing with older persons of the opposite gender she needed to be obedient but reserved and not in any way attempt to use feminine coyness to manipulate their interaction. Most of her Daddy's older friends were wise enough to know she was far too young for any type of physical relationship but were happy to relate to her on an equal basis because of her intellect.

The familiar tickle down below signaled her dire need to piddle and she didn't see any way it could be avoided much longer. It was perhaps dangerous to shout out for fear of retaliation but the embarrassment of wetting her uniform was much too degrading to even consider.

"Hello! Is anybody there? Please take me to the toilet. I have to go most desperately. Hello, are you there?"

The door with the antique glass knob opened inward and she saw a short man with a hood on his head come into the room in a relaxed manner. She thought it was exceedingly strange because if it was the same man who had picked her up at the school, there would be no need for a hood to disguise his features. Being a girl who loved to deduce almost anything and everything, she immediately jumped to the correct conclusion that the man at the school was wearing a disguise and that he no longer was using it because it was probably uncomfortable.

"Stand up, Rebecca; I will remove that chain so you can go to the bathroom."

Rebecca cringed slightly when the man removed the wrist band but she tried her best to look brave and unconcerned. Her inclination was to either lash out in anger or to demand immediate release but she was an avid thriller reader and knew in circumstances of this nature it was best to stay subdued and calm.

The hooded man took her to the bathroom but insisted on staying with her much to her dismay and outright disgust. He pretended to be totally disinterested in her toilet necessities but she was still reticent about the entire affair. Her desperate need overcame her rules of ladylike behavior and she let it all go with a cascade that sounded like a tremendous waterfall.

"Listen to us, Rebecca, you are only a thirteen year old girl and we do not have anything planned to interfere in any way with your physical well-being. So, get any thoughts about being molested or subjected to indignities whilst you are under our care out of your mind and we will all be the better for it."

In one way, Rebecca was infinitely relieved because the thought of being used by strangers was uppermost on her mind. On the other hand, she was shaking internally with anger because even without that worry, she was still a prisoner and held against her will robbing her of her freedom and liberty. It was certainly not how she had pictured her next month getting ready for the Holidays and the many parties the family and she would attend in various locales. She was so angry she could literally spit but she kept a calm exterior and thanked the man for allowing her to piddle. If he only know how sarcastic her gratitude was, she was certain he would take her over his knee and spank her until she was forced to cry.

In the upstairs bedroom, the very naked Dolly stretched out waiting for her adopted brother Max to return from his duties with the hostage. She was watching the television coverage of the kidnapping and the appeal by the parents that their daughter be returned to them unharmed. She almost snorted in laughter. Of course, they wouldn't harm the hostage. After all, the hostage was their bread and butter. They would take good care of her and get the money they so desperately needed to keep their lifestyle intact.

Max came in with a smile on his face.

"Did you keep the hood on at all times?"

He giggled nervously looking at her nude body all spread out on the covers.

"Yes, dear, I certainly did and I got her to do her toilet business and we don't have to tend to her until later when I bring her supper and give her a little wash. It would be better if you are there with me when I give her the wash because I don't want her to think I am trying to take advantage. Females always tend to be more relaxed when another female is nearby at such times."

It was Dolly's turn to giggle because she liked the idea of watching her brother washing the hostage. It was a lot better than the cat kidnapping because now they had a real live person under their control. The television screen blasted out an alert broadcasting the description of the car that Max had taken onto the school grounds for the first phase of the operation. Of course, it was already sitting nearby the school waiting to be found by some enterprising young constable to be processed and returned to the rental agency involved. Max had stolen the unit being careful not to be seen on camera and there was no way to trace it to them because he had used gloves the entire time he was inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.