Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 6: Home for the summer: The next day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Home for the summer: The next day - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

That morning after my return from my freshman year at school, Sunday, I walked through the gate between our yards. I had my suit on, just in case, but stripped it off when I saw Emily and her mom nude in shallow end of the pool. I smiled as I remembered yesterday evening with Alma and Joseph and Emily, especially Emily. I waved hello and jumped in at the deep end. Emily was warming up, her hands again extended to Alma, kicking slowly. I swam to where I could stand up and moved behind Alma. This time my hands went around her to cup her breasts. I stiffened against her bottom when Alma leaned back against me. Emily opened her eyes, saw where my hands were, and smiled. I held Alma's breasts, not hard, my thumbs across her nipples. She shivered, and pushed back against me. I dropped one hand down her tummy to her fur, and a little further as Alma shifted her legs apart. I wasn't in a hurry. I kissed her ear.

"Yes?"

Her answer was to shove back harder against me and wiggle her bottom. I couldn't see her smile, but I felt it. If I'd had any doubt, Emily's grin would have erased it.

"Where's Joseph?"

"Golf."

"Did he make you happy this morning?"

I moved my finger against her clit and rubbed in a circle, not hard. Alma shivered again.

"Oh, yeah!"

"And now?"

She didn't have to answer. The way she kept moving against my cock was all the encouragement I needed, and her grunts and little cries spurred me on. In a minute or two she froze, her legs tight together trapping my hand, until she sagged against me and caught her breath.

"Take Emily's hands, OK?"

I moved around and took Emily's hands and pulled her into my arms, my hands on her bottom. Emily's lips were hard against mine.

"Later, Daniel, yes?"

"Sure."

With that I released her and she stretched out again, back to her slow kicking. Alma moved behind me, and I jumped and almost let go of Emily when Alma pressed herself against me and brought one hand around to stroke my erection. She started slow, but her strokes increased as she felt me throb. When she cradled my balls with her other hand and whispered in my ear I spurted, her hand squeezing and releasing exactly in time with my spurts and thrusts. Her breath was warm against my ear now.

"Better?"

"God, Alma."

"Maybe you'll get a chance for that other thing, too."

I started to get hard, remembering.

"It's Emily's turn now."

I pulled Emily to me once more, kissed her, her legs again grasping me for a second or two.

"Out, kiddo."

I towed her over to the steps and got behind her as she put one hand on the handrail and began her slow climb. I was supporting most of her weight, I had to. Into her wheelchair and over to the chaise lounge where she'd left her towel. Drying her off was fun, almost as much fun as washing her all over.

"Tickles."

I poked her.

"Stop that!"

I poked her again as I dried her legs. She tried to lift one leg and made it up an inch or two before letting it fall back. I stopped what I was doing and kissed her.

"Nice one, Emily!"

I paused.

"Try it again?"

Her leg twitched and rose again, once more only an inch or two, but that was progress.

She giggled like a little girl, only she wasn't a little girl any more. I kissed her again, this time a little harder and a little longer. Her lips parted as did mine and I felt her warmth and wetness. I kissed down to her breasts and passed my tongue over her nipples. I felt her quiver. I moved south over her sweet little belly and parted her legs and put my mouth over her and found her crease with my tongue. I heard Emily gasp.

"OK, you two. I'm going inside."

I lifted my head to watch Alma's rear end as she walked through the open patio door and into the house.

"Hey!"

Emily poked me.

"I'm right here."

I looked down at her. She grinned.

"When I can hold my legs around you for at least a minute, I want you back inside me, OK?"

"Yeah, but right now I have to see for myself to be sure you're still working this morning. Maybe last night was a fluke."

While Emily spluttered and tried to poke me again I returned to the warm wet place between her legs. My tongue knew where to go, and after several long strokes and licks I moved in on her clit, quick little tongue touches to start, then harder and harder as her whimpers egged me on. I backed off and circled her outer lips with my tongue before I moved back to surround her clit and suck while I eased two fingers inside her and curled up a little. Emily's legs began to twitch as she neared the end, and I felt her hands in my hair as she pressed my face into her center hard and squeezed my ears between her thighs until she uttered something between a shriek, or maybe a squeak, and froze and pushed my head away. I moved up beside her, tight against her on this narrow lounge, and kissed her and kissed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.