Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 5: What parents saw

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: What parents saw - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was late that summer and Emily was slippery as a seal in our pool, and I couldn't keep my hands on her for more than a second or two. It didn't help that she was laughing her fool head off as she dodged me or twisted out of my arms and made me think I was grabbing for air. Finally I cornered her in the shallow end of the pool as she giggled and beat on my chest with her fists and pushed and struggled, without success this time.

There were no words for how badly I wanted her at that very moment, although words were probably unnecessary as my erection was rigid against her tummy and her nipple, when I slid one hand down to her left breast to check, was as stiff as I was. I stifled her giggles with my mouth, and she instantly responded with her tongue as we played with each other. Her squirming only made me harder, if that were possible, and I boosted her onto the deck and stepped between her spread thighs. In a second my tongue and fingers were busy, to her evident delight.

"Yeah yeah yeah, right there, yeah yeah."

She kept repeating herself until her pussy clamped my fingers and she pushed my head away.

"I want you inside me."

She didn't need to repeat herself. I pulled her back into the water and spun her around and bent her against the side of the pool, her smooth bottom in front of me, and I entered her in one stroke and fucked her, her "Oh yeahs" and "Yesses" and grunts the only words she needed. My brains were in my cock right then, so I sort of registered her words and they made me hold her hips tight and thrust as hard as I could while she pushed her bottom back against me and shuddered with every stroke. With an "Aargh" or a gurgle or groan or some combination of sounds I pressed home one last time and emptied myself in her.

I held Emily against me, my hands first on her hips, then cradling her breasts, until I softened and slipped out of her. I turned her into my arms and her kiss was warm and soft yet her intent was clear and I held her and hugged her some more. When we separated I saw laughter and affection, even love, in her eyes and she was irresistible and I kissed her again, my hands now on her firm bottom.

When I finally released her, Emily took my hand and we climbed the steps out of the pool and headed for the shower at the side of the house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my parents framed by the open patio door. Rather, I saw Mom standing, but I was pretty sure that was Dad behind her, his hands holding her breasts as he nuzzled her neck. They were dressed at the moment, back earlier than we'd expected them from their shopping trip, but I figured they probably wouldn't be dressed for long, if the look I saw in Dad's eye was any indication. He had lust in his heart and in other places as well, something Mom's smile said she welcomed. I poked Emily.

"Parents, Emily."

She turned and smiled and waved at my mom and dad. Dad unhanded one of Mom's breasts to wave back, and we continued on to the shower. We rinsed and soaped and rinsed again, our hands straying, my heat building once more. I didn't feel frightened or even too surprised at seeing my parents, I guess in part because I knew they already knew how Emily and I felt about each other, and they knew we had moved well beyond holding hands.

I didn't think they'd seen us having sex before, but I wasn't entirely sure about that. There were little hints, too, that there was more to their relationship with Emily's parents than Emily or I had realized, and perhaps more to their own behavior, maybe with other couples. Mom's lack of surprise when she'd seen Emily and me that time and said how good we looked and I'd told her Emily's parents had had the same reaction was another hint.

"So, what's the deal with my parents, do you think?"

Emily and I were stretched out on the grass, still nude, after showering and cleaning up.

"They aren't mad, that's for sure," I added.

Emily snickered.

"Haven't you figured it out yet?"

I turned on my side to look at her.

"What?"

"What your parents are doing, Daniel."

I must have looked really stupid, or confused, because Emily leaned over to kiss me. She lingered, and my cock gave a little twitch. I was recovering, that was obvious. She drew back and smiled.

"Think about it. They see us nude, they see us kissing, and they don't say anything. Well, they do say something, but 'Looking good, kids' doesn't sound very much like criticism to me. Same for my parents."

She grinned.

"They've always been OK about nudity, right? Since we were little kids. And you can bet they've noticed we've grown up. I see my dad looking at me, sometimes, not in a creepy way, I don't mean that, but once or twice he's even gotten up and moved away, or moved behind Mom, after watching me."

She kissed me.

"You can guess why."

I could guess, and my cock gave another twitch.

"You know, when I first started to get boobs I did what every girl does, I think. I wanted to show off a little, so I'd kind of pose in front of my dad and even in front of your dad once in a while. I didn't think I was being obvious although I probably was, but I kind of wanted to see if they'd react."

Emily stroked my cheek.

"They did react. And you know the neat thing, Daniel? They smiled at me and winked, and I knew that they knew what I was doing and they were OK with it. It was almost as if they were saying, 'Go for it.' I don't mean they wanted to have me," here Emily poked me, "although I'm pretty sure your dad does now, but they were saying, I don't know, 'Looking good, kiddo, ' or something like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.