Emily - Cover

Emily

Copyright© 2014 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 4: Later that summer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Later that summer - Sometimes, the girl next door is the one, and parents can surprise you when they approve. Please note the codes. If parents watching children and vice versa bothers you, this is a good story to skip. Otherwise, enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"Gently, Daniel."

I stroked the underside of Emily's breasts, touching her only with my fingertips first, then brushing with my fingernails, as Emily leaned back in my arms.

"Yeah, like that."

I stretched to kiss the back of her neck and up behind Emily's ear. She shivered, and I moved to cup her breasts in my palms, entranced by their lovely heft and feel.

"Mmh. Now above, OK?"

I released her boobs with some reluctance and returned to drawing my fingertips across them, now above her nipples, slowly and lightly across and back. I had to stop when Emily twisted around, her lips parted a little, her face flushed. Our kiss this time went on for hours, it seemed like, and I was dizzy and breathing fast once more when we stopped. I was also rigid against her lower back.

I pulled Emily down to the grass beside her pool and turned her to face me and in a moment our lips were joined once more. As we kissed I pulled her over me and we lay together, chest to groin, my erection against her lush pubic hair. Without thinking I thrust against her, hard, my hands on her bottom. I felt Emily's giggle all the way down as we broke the kiss and I pulled her in as tight as I could and ground myself against her while I climaxed.

Emily's giggle turned into a laugh, followed by a tender smile and a light kiss on my lips.

"I love it when you do that, Daniel."

I managed a foolish slobbery grin. Emily kissed me once more and pulled herself off me and up, her tummy spotted with my cum. I took her hand, the rest of my stuff dripping off my own stomach, and we dived into the pool to wash off. In my arms as we stood in the shallow end, my cock already on its way to a new erection, Emily whispered, "My turn tonight."

We climbed out of the pool and walked into Emily's kitchen for lunch, hand in hand, only to find her mother with another huge grin. Before we could say anything she hugged us together, hard, and kissed each of us. We looked at each other and at Emily's mom. Her smile was unfathomable.

I had errands to do that afternoon, and I arrived at Emily's house just after our four parents had gone out together for dinner and a play. Nightfall brought a full moon, and the heat of the day extended well into the evening. Pizza at Emily's house was our unimaginative choice for our own dinner. After a rest and a quick dip in her pool we turned off the yard lights and stretched out on towels, the mosquitoes for some unknowable reason over at someone else's house that night, and Emily in all her glory in the moonlight.

A patient teacher, step by step Emily showed me delights I'd only read about and seen pictures of, some tasteful, some not. The wonder I found between her thighs as I touched her and stroked her and tasted her was beyond anything I'd imagined, and I did my best to learn everything Emily taught me through the movements of her hand, her murmurs and encouraging noises and, finally, gasps and squeaks. From that moment forward nothing would ever be as delicious to me as an aroused woman, an aroused Emily.


After that things took their natural course, an easy, slow and inevitable progression that brought inexpressible delights. If I'd thought that the first time I put my head between Emily's thighs had opened a new world for me, it was nothing compared to what I felt when I was on top of her a month or so later and the moment was upon us and at Emily's urgent cries I thrust all the way into her. Her legs clasped my butt when I reached bottom and Emily's grunts and growls spurred me to stroke hard and fast, my worries about whether I could do it right forgotten, overcome by my astonishment about how different this real thing right now felt from what I'd read about and seen in movies. All too soon I filled her, my cock buried to the root inside her, our mouths together in a kiss that I hoped would not end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.