Another Chance - Cover

Another Chance

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 19

Lucile Louise told daddy he was crazy to let us screw.

"Crew, Lucy," daddy said. "Crew ... not screw. They're going to help Niels get the boat to Chicago."

"Oh ... my mistake," she apologized. She wasn't apologizing to daddy ... she was speaking to us. She was still pretty mad about the prenup. Of course, she couldn't leave it alone, mothers, be they natural or step, are like that, yeah, they are.

"David, I've seen how you look at your sister ... and..." she looked at my crotch.

"Daddy ... go away. I need to explain something to my stepmom."

So daddy did ... go away.

Before I'd even gotten started, I sprung a woody. "Lucy Lou ... I get, ahh, umm, hard, just looking at you," once started, there wasn't any stopping, "LL you are hot ... you give all my friends ... that ... we're boys and ... that ... is part of being boys. Grace is a babe ... and getting better every second ... my ... umm ... doesn't care she's my sister, no more than I care you're married to my dad ... I get hard ... I'll get hard ... it's part of growing."

This was my two past lives speaking ... the teen was turning red and trying to conceal the rampant member ... three of me in this body was getting crowded. My old brain knew what was going on ... my young body couldn't stop it ... didn't want to stop it ... couldn't wait to sink that pole into warm hot soft grasping fluttery ... accident in my pants.

Lucy Lou saw the spreading stain. There was a sudden smell of woman. She blushed bright red and fled the room. I heard her shout, "Charles! Charles! I need you! Now!"

"Lucile Louise what has come over you..."

The bedroom door slammed. Seconds ... well ... minutes ... daddy didn't have teenage hormones or instant recovery ... the bed headboard started banging the wall.

Wicked Stepmom hollered out... "Grace, David, wear warm clothes! Charles William Austin! I am going to wear your ass out! God ... Damn! Get that Chuckybill, Get it. Get it, fuckfuckfuck." A siren went off behind the bedroom door.

Grace came down from her room with a duffle packed. "It sounds like we have permission to crew. I have all your boat clothes packed with mine. David, top drawer at the back is not a good place to hide those pictures."

It wasn't much of a double take jerk but it did hurt my neck.

We walked across the road, the new house lawn and up to the boat.

Mr. Sorensen, Niels, please, was on the boat surveying his new domain.

"We can go," Grace said as I threw the duffle on deck.

"It was more of a 'Get Out of the House'," I said, "Than a 'you can go'."

"I can hear," Niels said. "What happened?"

"Lucy Lou discovered she is the wet dream of many teen boys," Grace said. She pointed at me, "Including this one."

"She IS a babe," he said.

I did my best to keep cool but I had to nod.

"Now that you own the boat, what are you going to call her?" Grace asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.