Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

105: Proxy

Coming of Age Sex Story: 105: Proxy - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Jen, Court, and Sam stayed with Rhonda Friday evening when I went off to see my teammates play against Valparaiso. Whitney and Liz rode with me and we were picking up Rose at the game to bring her home. The girls had decided it was casa night. Cassie, Nicki, Mary, Sora, and Elaine were planning to get to the house sometime during the evening. We'd all be together except Donna who was already in her Winter Flex term. Well, I suppose Rhonda wouldn't come upstairs with us either. But I was determined not to let that keep the rest of us apart like it had on New Year's Eve.

The guys had to fight for every point against Valparaiso. They were a good team, but they didn't have the depth we did. Our rotation strategy left us in command in the last quarter and we pulled away from them. I was just itching to be out there on the court with them and Whitney kept grabbing my hand as I'd bring it up to mimic a shot. She laughed at me.

Rose met us after the game and the four of us left. We tried putting all four of us in the front seat, but there are only three seatbelts. Since Whitney and Liz rode out to the game with me, they yielded the front to Rose and the two of them took the second seat. In a small car, I'd feel bad about Whitney riding in back, but the Suburban had plenty of leg room. I congratulated Dad in my head on his wisdom in choosing a car for me.

When we got home, the girls were still in the family room with Moms and Dad. The rest of the casa had arrived and were dressed in their gis. The four of us ran upstairs to change. Rose and I took a quick shower. Well ... she'd been working out cheering and needed to rinse off. It didn't seem right to make her go in there alone, you know. We didn't fool around—too much—but it was sure nice lathering my lover up and drying her off. We'd left our gis on the bed and walked out of the bathroom to find all the other girls sitting on the floor.

"You might as well just sit down and leave them off," Nicki said. "We're all going to take them off in a minute." Rose and I laughed and sat down with the rest of the girls. They'd all watched us make love a couple weeks ago. There wasn't really anything to hide.

Except Rhonda. I wasn't expecting to see her sitting on the floor next to Sam. She was wearing her fluffy white robe.

"Uh ... Rhonda? Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah, sure. Sam, help me, please." Sam helped Rhonda stand, not without a lot of grunts and ouches. It's hard to get up and down off the floor with your arm in a cast and three broken ribs. When she was standing, Rhonda untied her robe. That was when I noticed that she'd belted it with the red belt I gave her for Christmas. She looked at me and smiled, then dropped her robe. "Brian helps me shower every day, so there's nothing he hasn't seen before. He doesn't even get excited."

"Honey, that's when I'm in my caretaker mode. Don't think I won't get excited seeing you undress in front of me." My cock was proving my words.

"You keep your room warm enough that with all these hot girls raising the temperature it's much more comfortable being naked," she said with a shrug. That started things and in a few minutes thirteen of us were stark naked and carefully folding gis.

"I have a question," Cassie said. "Just hypothetically speaking. Do you think we'd all be just as comfortable taking off our clothes if there was another boy in our casa? I'm thinking Carl and Brenda and Louise now have two more girls and two more boys in their casa. Doug, Doreen, and Rachel have one more boy and one more girl. There's Lionel, Lamar, and Rich in their casa and that was established as having two males before we even made the adoptions. We're the only casa that doesn't have more than one male. So I was wondering if that was because it just hasn't worked out that way, or because it would make us too self-conscious to consider another male in our group."

There was a bit of mumbling around and several side conversations as we considered the question. Hypothetical. Right.

"I think it's a mix," Elaine said. "If I didn't know the guy really well, I don't think I'd be comfortable just walking into the room and taking my clothes off."

"Yeah. But if he was as nice and trustworthy as we know Brian is, I'd be okay with it," Whitney said. "It doesn't mean we'd be jerking him off."

"But he'd be a boy," Nicki announced. "And with twelve or thirteen naked girls around, you know he'd, like, be like a boy. You know?" She pointed at my cock. Yeah. I definitely responded to all my naked girlfriends.

"You mean he'd get an erection?" Jen asked coming to the point. "Don't tell me you wouldn't be a little curious to see that, too. Let's face it, we're all comfortable being naked together, but it doesn't mean we don't get aroused. I mean ... some of us ... who are a little ... uh, bi."

"It doesn't mean we'd do anything, though," Courtney quickly added. "Our arousal is our own business."

"You mean you get turned on, looking at ... me?" Mary squeaked.

"It happens, but that doesn't mean we'd disrespect your wishes. Even if you got turned on, too, it doesn't mean we'd do anything. We have brains in addition to pussies."

"How about you, Brian?" Rose asked. "Would it bother you to have another boy naked in the room with us?" I was hoping I wouldn't be put on the spot, but there it was.

"Um ... I don't think so. I'm not particularly interested in looking at other guys' erections. But we spend a lot of time naked together anyway. I mean all the guys on the team shower in open showers at the same time. We get dressed and undressed in the locker room. We always have. Nobody thinks anything about it."

"What if he was gay?" Samantha asked. Well shit. I'd known Geoff was gay when we were playing on the team together last year. Nah. It didn't matter.

"It's the same thing as when one of the bi girls sees one of the rest of you. If she gets turned on, that's her business. As long as she's respectful of the other person, her response is hers to deal with. And yeah. It happens to me, too. I get turned on by each and every one of you, but I respect your boundaries. And that includes you, Mary." She looked at me and grinned.

"Do you ... um ... fantasize about me when you ... you know ... masturbate?" We all laughed.

"I don't really have much need or opportunity to masturbate these days," I chuckled. "Would it make a difference?"

"Only that I might like to share the fantasy when I do it," she said.

"You know how you can tell if a guy was raised in a nudist camp?" Sora asked, breaking the silence that had suddenly descended. Everyone looked at her. She shrugged. "It isn't hard." The laughter broke any tension that had risen in the group and we did a lot of chatting and hugging. No decision was reached in regard to Cassie's hypothetical question, but she'd laid the groundwork.


"Brian, may I sleep in your bed?" Rhonda asked. "I just can't get comfortable here on the floor."

"Sure, honey. Let me help you up." She and I both winced as she struggled to her feet. Maybe I wasn't quite ready to play ball yet.

"Maybe you should sleep up here, too," she whispered. "Please?"

"I think you're right if you're sure you don't mind." She nodded and I eased myself into bed next to her. We were both more comfortable sleeping on our backs than on our sides. Usually with a girl in bed with me, I like to spoon.

"Can I join you?" Sora asked. We slid over a little. "I know you're not doing anything together," she whispered to us. "But in spite of what everyone said tonight, I know Brian gets turned on when girls sleep with him. Consider me, like, your relief valve. Okay?" She cuddled up next to me with one leg over my leg and a breast on my chest. Fortunately Rhonda had lain on the right side and she was on her back. I felt Sora's hand slide down my stomach and across my cock to cup my balls. Rhonda reached toward me and just touched my arm lightly. That was how we fell asleep.


I awoke to a mixture of sensations. I knew it had to be four-thirty. I was looking into Rhonda's intense green eyes to my right. But I was feeling the unmistakable sensation of a condom rolling onto my stiff cock. I gasped and started to say something but Rhonda held her finger to my lips. After a little rubbing and positioning Sora sank onto me and I felt the delicious tightness of her pussy surrounding my cock. I hadn't even looked at her yet, I was so caught in Rhonda's eyes. Rhonda glanced up and my eyes followed hers to Sora's face and athletic body rising and falling on my cock. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she brought both of us pleasure in her ride. My eyes came back to Rhonda's.

She just looked at me. Stared into my soul as I lost myself in her depths. Sora's little whimpers as she continued to work herself on me were reflected in my own shortened breath. Of its own volition, my left hand rose to her breast and her intensity increased as I drew circles around her nipple with my thumb. There was mist in Rhonda's eyes and her breathing seemed a little labored, too. I hoped she wasn't experiencing any pain, but I couldn't do anything. Not with the sensation building behind my balls and up in my gut as my body prepared to do what it was meant to do and fill Sora with my spend. She was a few seconds ahead of me as she tried unsuccessfully to silence her orgasm with her hand. The spasms of her pussy were too much for me and I let out a long low moan as I pumped out my pleasure. All the time, I stared into Rhonda's eyes.

"Proxy," she whispered. She lay back and with a sigh and closed her eyes.

Sora collapsed forward and I caught her before she could put too much pressure on my rib. We kissed and she poured herself out to me in the touch of our lips and our tongues. I heard a collective sigh from the mattresses on the floor. Sora disposed of the condom and lay her head back on my shoulder before we all fell back to sleep.


I went to the studio on Saturday and both Miss Polly and Harvey were shocked at what I looked like. I gave them the brief version of the story. My girlfriend had been beaten and when I picked her up at the hospital the mugger decided to take a swing at me, too. I told them not to worry because he was in jail.

Of course, Harvey went to the news desk and went through a bunch of reports and said he didn't see anything about it. I just told him it was out of town over the holiday. They finally got the message that I didn't want to talk about it after I assured them that I was in no kind of trouble with the law. Then they started in on makeup. There was still a little orange under my eye and it was obvious that I had a bandage over my stitches. Harvey reset the cameras, working with my friend and videographer, Jess. Jess adjusted lights so I didn't have as much on that side of my face.

My 'girlfriend' of the day was a little freaked out, but we managed to get her calmed down to do the filming of three different quiches that Anna had taught me. Jane, the girlfriend, wasn't worried about being on air with me, but wanted to baby me and take care of me right there on the set. She was ecstatic to have won the opportunity to be on the show and was seriously infatuated. This, in spite of the fact that she was at least twice my age. She was sweet, though, and when Jennifer, Courtney, and Samantha came to pick me up after shopping downtown for the morning, Jane was just as enamored with them as with me, mentioning the exact recipe I'd demonstrated with each of them. She wanted to know all about really being one of Brian's girlfriends and if I was really as nice as I was on television. The girls laid it on pretty thick and Jane nearly swooned. I gave her a very soft and gentle kiss goodbye after the show.


My casa decided to make a weekend of it and though we dressed on Saturday and I had to go in to do my filming, we still managed to have a great and relaxed time. We all had to study for finals when I got home from filming, most of the rest of the clan had come to join us. I guess I had it easiest since I only had three classes. So when the girls all decided to stay over Saturday night, it was just about like it had been on Friday night. This time, however, when we settled down to sleep, Rhonda was on my right and Samantha was draped far enough over me to be able to touch Rhonda as well. The two girls held hands against my arm. I felt like progress was being made.

When Samantha moved on top of me early in the morning, Rhonda continued to hold her hand as I slid up into Sam's silky sheath. I held their joined hands as I stroked in and out of Sam, my other hand gently massaging her breast as her excitement mounted. Sam and Rhonda locked eyes and I could see the same intensity between the two of them as when I looked at Rhonda while I made love to Sora. Sam pulled our joined hands against her stomach as she whined out her orgasm and I filled her.

Instead of going back to sleep after our release, I slipped out of bed and Samantha scooted over to be next to Rhonda. I took a quick shower, dressed, and went down to make the cinnamon rolls. As usual, I was carrying on my conversation with Rhonda out loud. Sometimes I knew she was sitting there listening. Sometimes I couldn't tell or knew she hadn't gotten up. I wasn't sure this morning.

"You know, I think horses talk to us," I said as I mixed the ingredients for the cinnamon rolls. "I don't know how they do it. Talk to us, I mean. It's almost like a memory. You're with them and then you suddenly remember that they really wanted oats this morning because it's way too cold out and they want something to warm them up. It's not like you heard them say it, but you remember it as if they did. It was like that when I went out to take care of them last night. Jen and Court and Sam all do a great job with them, but sometimes I like to go out to take care of them by myself, just so I can hug them and brush them. It's so peaceful. So, anyway, last night while you were all running in and out of the bathroom getting ready for bed, I went out to spend some time with the kids. I'd brushed Princess and Jingo. For some reason, I saved Gypsy for last. She's an old soul, you know. So I was brushing away and all of a sudden it was like I remembered, 'Rhonda should be here.' I felt sort of guilty that I was brushing Gypsy instead of you. She actually turned and blew in my ear. And in case you've forgotten, having a horse blow in your ear is not the least bit romantic. I was still wiping her snot off my face when I came in to shower. But still, I just know it was Gypsy who was telling me in her way that she missed you."

I set the bread bowl back on the counter and covered it with a towel to rise for an hour before I rolled it into spirals. Rhonda's arms slipped around me from behind and hugged me lightly enough that it didn't hurt either of us. I turned to look at her.

"Will you help me dress for outdoors, please?" she asked. Damn straight, I will.

We went to Rhonda's room and I started gathering clothes from her drawers and closet, making sure each item passed for what she wanted to wear. I turned around and she'd shed her robe and stood there naked. She was just waiting for me to dress her. Okay.

"Pick up your foot, baby," I teased. "Let's get your panties on." She put her left hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she lifted first one foot and then the other. I pulled her panties up around her waist and grabbed her t-shirt. Shirts had been the most difficult for her to get on and off, but we'd figured out the technique for getting the shirt on over her cast and then her head and then her other arm. We kind of stretched them out, but so what? I pulled it into place and had her sit on the bed while I put her socks on. While she was sitting there, I got her jeans on her legs and when she stood I pulled them on up. Before I fastened them, we got a baggy flannel shirt that was way too big for her but her cast would fit into the sleeve. It was easier to put on a button up shirt than a pull-over, but they were hell for her to try and button one-handed. She needed help for that. Finally, I fastened her pants and belt and knelt to help her into her boots.

"Is that how boys dress?" she asked. "I always put my pants on first and then my socks. I never thought about it before."

"One time, Dad told me to make sure I put both socks on and then both shoes on because that way I was more likely to at least have something on both feet if there was a fire and I had to run outside," I laughed. "I think he got that off some sitcom." We got her coat and hat on. She could put a glove on her left hand, but not the right. I was worried those fingers would get cold. But I also knew that we often took our gloves off as soon as we had our hands on the horses anyway. Well, if she got cold, I'd bring her in and make her coffee, but I made a mental note to get her mittens. "Look. I think Gypsy is glad to see you." The old white horse turned away from her food to snuffle at Rhonda's pockets. "I can't believe she's ignoring food for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.