Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Intro to The Rock

Coming of Age Sex Story: Intro to The Rock - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Intro to The Rock

Time: A few years ago.

Place: Northern Indiana—or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Codes: mt/ft, ft/ft, polyamory, first, safe sex. There is more explicit sex in this part than in earlier parts as this covers the period that most of the kids become seventeen and eighteen. There is some sexual violence played off-screen, but described. There is physical violence in one chapter. Lots of firsts. Basketball, horses, chemistry, cooking, martial arts, high school depression, very cute girls doing all the things teenaged boys imagine. And Rhonda.

Note on the second version: If you read LNDtH v1, completed 3/23/2015, you will find a few changes in this version. The story and action are the same, but a few of the names (mostly last names) are slightly different. Occasionally, I pluck names out of my memory as likely for a particular character and later realize they are the same or very similar to the names of people I knew at one time or another, even though the character bears little or no resemblence to the actual person. So, changing the names serves two purposes. First, to protect the innocent. Second, to pull the SOL version more closely in line with the fully rewritten release version on Kindle.

This is a work of fiction. If you recognize someone, please don't tell them. Any resemblance is strictly coincidental and probably highly insulting!

Definitions: Describing the relationships of each of the characters is complicated, especially as they have moved into more permanent relationships. Therefore, the following terms will be used to describe the group. You'll get a chance to review them as they are created in the coming chapters. It should be noted that although most of the terms are Spanish in origin, the group uses their own rules and does not distinguish between singular and plural or between male and female. For example, compañera may refer to either a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or to all a boy's girlfriends. Since the terms will be used commonly, they will not be italicized like foreign words would be.

Clan—all those in the agreement

Casa—household. Currently Brian's household includes Samantha, Jennifer, Courtney, Rose, Liz, Whitney, Elaine, Nicki, Cassie, Sora, Donna, and Rhonda (though Rhonda's status currently remains in doubt)

Hearthmates—those included in the casa. In other words, those above are Brian's hearthmates. Doug's hearthmates are Doreen and Rachel. Carl's are Louise and Brenda.

Cónyuge—spouse or mate, those hearthmates considered in a long-term, intimate relationship within the casa. At the end of Part IV, Brian's cónyuge include Whitney and Liz. It is not yet clear whether Donna and Sora have made long-term commitments to Brian, even though they have been intimate with him. Jennifer and Courtney are cónyuge with each other, but are novia with Brian.

Novia—fiancé or fiancée (not distinguished by gender), those intending to enter into a long-term intimate relationship with each other but who aren't quite there yet or who want a ceremony first. For Brian, these include Rose, Samantha, Elaine, Jennifer, and Courtney at the beginning of Part V.

Compañera—a girlfriend or boyfriend (not gender specific). These include those who haven't reached a point where they want to commit to anything, even if they've been intimate. Donna, Sora, Cassie, Nicki, and possibly Rhonda.

Amiga—man or woman of a different casa that is intimate with another. For Brian, these include Brenda already and the declaration of intent for Rachel and Doreen to become intimate with him.

Cousin—don't think I'll invent a word for this at the moment, but this is a member of the clan who is not a hearthmate. Some cousins may become amiga. All the guys are cousins. Brian and Sugar are cousins. Rose and Louise are cousins.

Patrón—the leader of the clan or clan chief. It is not an elected position. The clan simply recognizes Brian's leadership as they always have and refer to him by his honorific when they are talking to others. Brian doesn't like to have it used in addressing him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.