Living Next Door to Heaven 1
80: Thinking About College

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 80: Thinking About College - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"Nona-Mom and Anna-Mom, can I ask you something?"

"You just did, Samantha," Anna laughed. She was in a very good mood. Not only did she have Mom and Dad, she also had fresh bread.

"Go ahead, dear," Mom said, poking Anna and then kissing her. Right there at the kitchen table. In front of Courtney, Jennifer, Samantha, and me. My mom kissed Anna. On the lips. With tongue. I guess there was no more hiding their relationship. Samantha squirmed a little and waited for them to come up for air.

"Well," she squeaked. "Brian has a very busy schedule this week. He has a taping session almost every morning with both these foxes on Monday. He has basketball practice every afternoon now that he's on varsity and a game Friday night. Brenda has scheduled a party at her house on Saturday. But knowing the way things are going to go, I'd guess there would be a pretty steady parade of girlfriends through the house this week."

"Oh, yes. It's all Anna and I can do to keep Harry calm. You know he has a weak heart. All that girl energy in the house keeps it racing."

"Mmmhmm. Brian, too. Um ... That's why I thought I could help. Well, there's sure to be a few extra tasks, mouths to feed, the horses to take care of, and generally directing traffic. So if it's okay, I thought I would just stay here for the week and ... um ... help keep things under control so you and Anna-Mom and Harry-Dad aren't bothered all the time by ... you know ... naked girls running through the wrong part of the house or something. I could sort of keep the schedule and make sure they all behave. Especially these two." I looked at Sam then at Jennifer and Courtney. We all cracked up. Dad looked at us and rolled his eyes then went back to the newspaper.

"I see," Mom said. "How very thoughtful of you, Samantha dear. You would be like the mother-in-charge."

"Oh yes. That's a good way to put it."

"And I assume that in order to ride herd on these three, you'd need to sleep upstairs this week."

"Well, yes."

"Samantha, dear, how is your mother taking all this? You know, she and I haven't had a good talk in a while. Should I be concerned?" Samantha rushed to Mom and gave her a big hug. Before she could escape, Anna grabbed her and hugged her, too. Samantha looked at them and then plopped down in Dad's lap, crushing the paper and giving him a warm hug. "What brought that on, dear?" Mom asked.

"You guys have been so good to me, letting me stay here the past two summers and encouraging me to talk to my mom. It's been so different since that day we all went to the dude ranch. Mom has been taking Lexi and me out for a girls' lunch once each week and we all talk about what we are doing and feeling and everything. Dad has even been taking Lexi and me out to lunch once in a while and encouraging us. Our grades are the best they've ever been and they see my relationship with Brian and with you guys as being part of the reason. Mom commented on the fact that she hardly ever cleans house anymore. Lexi and I just do it. She has decided it's okay for me to stay here with Brian if there are other girls here, too. And believe me, there will be other girls here all week!"

"I'm so glad, Samantha," Mom said. "Under those circumstances, assuming there will be other girls here all week, too, you would be a great help if you stayed and coordinated the horde."

"I love you guys!"


We went out to play with the horses and Samantha spent the night in bed with us—as naked as we were. She was seventeen now and I could only describe her as hopeful. She was certainly possible.

Monday morning, we all headed to the studio. I did a show with Jennifer first and Courtney second while Samantha sat in the audience with whoever wasn't on camera.

"We want you back again, Samantha," Miss Polly told her. "If Brian ever runs out of girlfriends this season, we want him to ask you and Rose to come back. We're so much better at this now than we were when we filmed the pilot."

"It seems like there is always another willing girlfriend," Samantha sighed dramatically. "But we'll work it out somehow. Maybe we can all be on one show together."

We were finished filming by two and at two-thirty I was dressed and on the court for a new workout. Now that I understood Coach Mitchell's strategy a little better, I fit in with the team dynamics more. The rest of the guys also started feeding me the ball when they saw I was clear for a long shot. I had the most fun, though, when it was Josh and me at guard, Doug and Carl at forward, and Lionel at center. We just had something that clicked. I had a little fantasy that maybe next year we'd be the first five. I was sure, though, that Coach wouldn't put himself in the position of losing all his starters at once.

Whitney was waiting for me and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"Varsity! Way to go!"

"I love the hug, but kiss, girlfriend. I haven't seen anywhere near enough of you lately. In any way." I'd missed her team winning the girls' sectionals Saturday as I tried to support my former teammates in the game I thought I'd be playing. Fortunately, we had enough people that Whitney had her own cheering section on Saturday. This week, though, I'd be able to watch her in the semi-state. There weren't enough girls' teams in the state to have a four weekend tournament. Winning the Sectional meant they were already in the final sixteen. Whitney laid a kiss on me that had the other girls cheering before she was finished. I melted.

"Mmm. Now that's what my boyfriend tastes like. All you other tramps get the floor tonight. I want my guy to myself for a change." There was a bunch of dissent and a little arguing and it was finally decided that Whitney would start together with just me in the bed, but after the first hour the other girls reserved the right to join in. Jennifer and Courtney had cooked dinner and the five of us sat with Mom, Dad, and Anna at the big table. Not wanting to appear eager to go to bed, I gave the girls rides on the John Deere, huddled against me as I drove out into the fields and back. When it was dark, we brought the horses in and gave them a thorough grooming. Whitney wasn't as keen on the horses as the other three, but she brushed Jingo while I picked his hooves. Jingo hadn't had such a good job done on his back since he came to live with us. He loved Whitney. We made sure they had food and water and gathered in the aisle of the barn. It was eight-thirty.

"Either you take me to bed or to the hayloft," Whitney growled at me. "Either way, you do it right now. It has been way too long since I've seen fireworks." We all laughed. I looked at the other girls.

"Whit, honey, I want to make you see those fireworks, but you know these other girls are going to be with us no matter where we go. Are you okay with that?"

"I don't care. If any of them get a charge from me waving my heels in the air while you bury your tongue in my snatch, good for them. Just because I don't want to eat them doesn't mean I care if they watch. We're girlfriends, you know."

That settled it. We trooped into the house and the girls all took showers with two at a time in the bathroom before I was given a turn. We were trying to be circumspect for the parents' benefit, but I don't think any of them noticed. When I came out of the bathroom in my pajamas, I went to the family room to say goodnight. I learned a new trick. Both Anna and Mom were cuddled up with Dad in his big chair. They were so tangled together that I couldn't really tell whose leg was whose.

"Uh, 'night, parents. Just wanted to let you know we were all going to bed now."

"The girls all came through already, but Brian, it's just past nine o'clock. Isn't that awfully early to bed for you?"

"Oh, you know us, Mom. We'll probably be up talking till one. But it was too cold to be outside and ... well, you're kind of occupying the family room. We didn't want to embarrass you by cuddling in front of you." I said it tongue in cheek, but they got the message completely.

"Brian, come here," Dad said. As soon as I was in front of him, both Mom and Anna wrapped me in their arms. "Do we embarrass you and your friends, son?"

"Dad. Mom. Anna. Is that what you think? I was teasing. I'm so happy for you guys I could bust. I'm kind of hoping that when Jennifer and Courtney go off to college in the fall, Anna will move in with us for real. I got over my panic about parents having sex when I was a freshman. Dad, every one of us loves you guys. And if you try not to be too loud tonight, we'll try not to be too loud."

"Oh, go ahead and make them scream," Anna said. "It really does something to him."

"Anna, that is too damned much information. Goodnight!"

I ran up the stairs and, of course, the girls wanted to know what I was talking to my parents about and I told them.

"My mother said that?" Jennifer exclaimed. "Well! If it helps her love life, make me scream." We all laughed and cuddled together.

Whitney had been wearing pajamas when she came out of the bathroom before I took my shower. But now she was wearing a basketball jersey. And nothing else. The girls were all giggling and joking around. Whitney leaned forward to whisper something in Sam's ear and raised the arm closest to me. The shirt armhole gapped open and I could see her petite breasts clearly. I just wanted to reach in and touch them, but we hadn't really exchanged any permissions yet. I started tenting my pajamas.

Whitney moved around next to Sam facing me. She sat cross-legged which exposed her pussy to me. It was wide open, framed by her dark, trimmed hair, and glistening with her juices.

"Brian," she said. "I asked you a question. You are supposed to pay attention to me."

"Oh, he's paying attention all right," Courtney laughed. "He just wasn't listening. Look." She pointed at my lap and the evident erection with a damp spot of lubrication already spreading at the tip. Whitney grinned at me.

"What did you ask me?" I said faintly. If anything, her jersey crept higher and made the view even more spectacular.

"I asked if you were going to get up to work out with me in the morning. But it looks like you are already up and ready to work out with me, so let's just go to bed." She unfolded to stand up and that just shifted the view around some more. Unbelievable. Just incredible. "Come on, sweetheart. Let's get in a position where you can take a much closer look. I give you permission for everything that's legal in the agreement. May I have the same?"

"I love you, Whitney. Yes. Of course you can. But don't take the shirt off just yet, okay?"

Sam, Court, and Jen moved the foam pad to the other side of the room and sat with their knees together as they whispered and pointedly ignored Whitney and me. I lay down with Whitney on the bed the girls had already turned down for us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Courtney kiss Jennifer as Sam unbuttoned her top. That was the last attention I paid to them.

"You know I still fantasize about you dressed like this?" I said.

"What do you do in your fantasies, lover?"

"When you leaned forward I saw your breasts and just wanted to reach through the armhole to touch them." I demonstrated and Whitney moaned a little.

"You've seen them before. Why does a little peek turn you on?"

"It's like it's especially naughty. You're wearing clothes and I keep getting glimpses of you under them. I imagine it is a secret. Sometimes, a secret that I can see you and am afraid someone else will spot me, or that they'll be able to see you, too. Sometimes, I think it's your secret that you are exposing yourself to me with no one else knowing. Either way, it leaves me throbbing to touch you, to lick you."

"Only my nipples? There isn't much else there."

"Your nipples and all the rest of your body. I saw up your jersey when you sat down and you aren't wearing any panties. I just wanted to crawl toward you and bury my face in your pussy." We kissed some more and I kept playing with her little breasts.

"Why didn't you?"

"We hadn't given each other any permissions yet."

"We have now." I got the hint. I ran my hand up her leg and pushed the jersey up above her mound. The Celtics had suddenly become my favorite team in the world. Their jersey would be forever emblazoned in my mind as the one I took off Whitney. I knew she owned jerseys from nearly every professional team and wondered if I might get the opportunity to work my way through the whole league.

I licked up the inside of Whit's thighs and marveled at how muscular she was. She loved basketball and was some kind of martial arts master that I didn't understand. She was my master when it came down to it. She could probably kill me with any muscle in her body. As I was approaching the muscles of her pelvic floor, I was thinking that wouldn't be such a bad way to go. I used my tongue to clean her juices off her hair and smooth it out flat to either side of her labia. She was whimpering and I reached up to fondle her breasts as my tongue penetrated her folds and teased her clit. Unlike Jennifer, Courtney, or Samantha, Whitney didn't keep her feet on the bed but raised them in the air, exactly the way she'd said the girls would see her. I heard a moan from behind me, but I didn't stop to look at what they were doing or even to find out who the source of that moan was.

Whitney's position caused her muscles to tense up and open her even further all the way down to her little rosebud. It was my first time tasting Whitney from the source and I loved the slight tang of her juices. She wasn't seventeen yet, so I wasn't supposed to put my finger in her vagina, but I figured my tongue wasn't really long enough to call it penetration. I licked from behind her taint all the way up until I settled on her clit. She gasped and her feet shot straight up in the air as she began to come. I focused on her clit and she made little mewling sounds as her body spasmed and then relaxed.

After Whitney comes, it seems like every muscle in her body relaxes. Her feet fell back to the bed and her knees flopped outward almost to the mattress. I continued my assault but her response was more like aftershocks and not a build toward a more massive second orgasm. Eventually I kissed my way up over her mound and her hard flat tummy, pushing the jersey up until I could lift it off of her. I sprawled on top of her as I kissed her, knowing that this was one girlfriend who could take my full 160 pounds and not collapse under it.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" she whispered. I'd been so intent on Whitney's pleasure and attacking her under that jersey that I was still in my pajamas. She pulled the shirt off and pushed at my waistband until I lifted it over my erection and wiggled out of them. Then we rolled together and simply held each other, my cock trapped between our bodies. I stroked and petted her as we kissed lightly and teasingly.

"I love you, Whitney." She pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"Really, Brian? Do you really love me?"

"More every day, my sweet. I love you."

"But I haven't even given you a blow job yet. I might be terrible at it. How can you say you love me?"

"Loving you doesn't have anything to do with how good you are at sex or even if we have sex. I desire you for sex, but that's not why I love you. I think maybe you beat the love into me. I don't know. I know that sounds weird, but there is something about when we are exercising and sparring that is so profoundly intimate that my heart just overflows. Even when you knock me on my ass."

"You're funny. Brian, will you ... I have something to ask you. Well, I started to, so you probably already know I want to ask something. Can I ... It's so much easier to just give you permission to use my body and pleasure me in any way that you want. I don't know why it should be so hard to ask this ... I want to be your first, Brian. We've held onto our virginities all through three years of high school and I just dream of being the first girl you ever make love to. I know I've been slow. I didn't start my period until I was fifteen. We've done little things, progressing to you giving me the most delicious orgasm of my life tonight and I'm about to suck you and ask you to come in my mouth—or on me if I chicken out at the last minute—but I'm ready. It's not that I'm anxious, but my body has caught up with all the love I feel and I'm ready to make love to you."

I looked at Whitney in amazement. Rose hinted that she might be the one and all of a sudden, it seemed like the right and most natural thing in the world. Of course, holding a naked girl in your arms tends to enhance that feeling, but ... Whitney. Ten inches taller than me and able to outplay me in basketball and take me down on the mats, nonetheless, she was also the first person I thought of when I just thought of my friends. Do I want her to be my first? Abso-fucking-damn-lutely!

"Um ... sweetheart, you aren't seventeen yet. We can't do that right now. But oh, how I want to."

"Less than two-and-a-half months, Bri. Can we wait that long? Can you hold off to put your virgin cock in my virgin pussy?"

"I can wait for you, Whitney. In fact, now that I realize it, I've been waiting for you all along." We kissed again and she began working her way down my body. When her mouth engulfed my cock, she left me breathless in a way I'd never been before.

Whitney.

She beat the shit out of me when we sparred Tuesday morning.


Sugar and my 'Shorty' friend Judy taped with me on Tuesday in another long double session. Judy got there with her mom well before Sugar and I finished and between shoots, while we were eating the chicken parmesan, she sat down at the table with us. Her mom signed the release and left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.