Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

77: High Risk

Coming of Age Sex Story: 77: High Risk - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

We got back home late Sunday afternoon. It was the first day of January. A new year. New challenges. New friends. And about fifty phone messages. Mom started writing them down and then hung up the phone.

"Brian, it sounds like these messages are all for you. You write them down and let us know if there are any for us, okay honeybunch? Dad and I are going out for a while. In fact, we probably won't be back until tomorrow sometime. Don't even ask to go along. Jennifer and Courtney are with Jen's dad in Indianapolis. There should be enough food in the freezer to last you. Behave."

Mom and Dad were out the door and in the car like a flash. All the way home from Chicago they were complaining about how tired they were, but neither of them appeared to be too tired to drive to Kokomo and be with Anna. I had to admit, having the house to myself for the night kind of re-energized me, too. And I knew exactly where I wanted my energy spent. The messages could wait until I made a call.


Elaine arrived with a small overnight bag an hour later. I'd finished listening to all the messages. There was one from each person in the group, some of which had rather explicit suggestions about what the New Year could bring. Added to that, about every third message was from either Miss Polly or Harvey, the producer, talking about what a success the Christmas special was and how many recipes they'd sent out. Then they started in on the kinds of things they'd like me to prepare that would go along with themes that would be presented on the show each week. There were typical things revolving around holidays like Presidents' Day, Valentine's Day, and Easter. Others were themed with different foods, like National Beef Producers Week.

After each call I got from a girlfriend, I called her back and invited her over the next day for a 'family' get-together. Too bad I wouldn't have the salmon yet. I finally hung up the phone when Elaine pulled into the drive and realized I hadn't even carried my suitcase up to my room yet. Elaine was in my arms as soon as her car door opened. Oh man! My fireball was hot. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her feet never touched the ground as I carried her and her overnight bag to the house.

"I don't think I can manage the stairs with you in my arms," I laughed. I started to put her down and she just clamped her legs tighter around my waist.

"Chair," she said and then sought my lips with hers again. I dropped the bag and carried Elaine to the big chair in the family room where she curled up in my lap and kept kissing me. "Everything, Brian. I give you permission for everything." Shit! Elaine and I were both over seventeen. 'Everything' was ... everything. Was I ready?

As soon as that permission was granted, we slowed down. We knew that whatever happened would happen and we didn't need to rush it. I slowly and deliberately unbuttoned Elaine's shirt. That was all it took to have her freckled little tits exposed as she hadn't bothered with a bra. Well, Elaine's tits weren't all that small. In fact, I thought they were bigger than the last time I saw them like this. She had tiny nipples, but the breast was full and firm. I caressed her and looked into her eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"I went on the pill," she said. "They hurt for a couple months after I started, but I got half a cup out of it. What do you think?"

"Elaine, I've always thought you were perfect from the first day I met you. My opinion hasn't changed. You're perfect."

"Sweet talker. My little nips still like to be kissed and sucked. In fact, they might be more sensitive than ever. Why don't you check?" I did and Elaine squirmed in my arms as she undid the buttons on my shirt. As soon as we could manage it, our bare chests were pressed together as we kissed and worked on the belts and zippers of our pants.

"I want to eat you, Elaine. I want to taste the honey of your pussy and push my tongue in and out of you."

"Yes. Yes." I shifted around and Elaine sank into the chair as I knelt in front of her, removing her shoes, her slacks, and her panties. Her trim red bush parted to the intrusion of my tongue and she was over the edge the first time as soon as I licked her button. From there on it was an ebb and flow of her juices on my tongue as she rose to her peak again and again. My cock was straining at my trousers as I continued my ministrations, inserting one and then two fingers deep inside her as I thought this might be the day. She might be the one. Am I okay with that? I love her. Am I cheating someone else from being my first? The questions kept rising and I kept pushing them back. I'd never intended that Elaine be my first. But here she was, naked and giving me permission to go all the way.

She pushed me back on the floor and tried to catch her breath. She collapsed back on the chair, her pussy open to my view. I looked at it and thought, Here. Here is where I will bury my cock for the first time. Only not here. I didn't want my first time to be in my father's recliner. It was one thing to kiss and make out, but there was already a wet spot on the chair under Elaine's butt. I stood up and offered her my hand. She smiled at me and stood. We gathered our clothes and I picked up both our suitcases and followed her bare ass up to my room. Oh god! So beautiful.

When I tossed our bags down, she pushed my pants and underwear to my ankles and I stepped out of them and we embraced, our naked bodies fully pressed together as we kissed.

"Elaine..."

"I know, Brian. I long for you so much. I ache inside wanting to feel you. Let me hold you in my mouth now so I can feel you come and taste what my pussy longs for."

I sat on my bed and Elaine knelt before me, much the way I'd knelt before her downstairs. My cock jerked as she licked it all the way from behind my scrotum to the tip. I was already on the edge from eating her, but she took painstaking care to drag the sensation out. When my cockhead started to swell in her mouth, she pulled back and held the base firmly until the sensation passed, then she began at my balls and started the process over again. She began to whisper to me.

"Oral sex is sex, Brian. I welcome your cock into my body. I welcome it as far in as I can take you so that your seed will splash against my innermost reaches. I love you with my mouth and my whole body. And I promise again the promise I made to you the first time. We might not always be lovers, but I will always love you. Always, Brian. Always." She sucked my cock practically down her throat and I saw stars as I came. She choked slightly, but didn't let me withdraw. If anything, she pulled me in deeper. And when I was spent, she pulled back and gasped. My cock started to deflate, temporarily sated, as she crawled up my body and lay beside me on the bed, holding me as we both came down.

"I have a present for you," I said. She reached down to grasp my flaccid cock.

"Not yet, you don't," she giggled.

"Not that. I mean a Christmas present."

"But we aren't supposed to..."

"Shh. I got special permission for this one." I levered myself out of bed and went to my desk where I'd left the last two boxes of truffles—one for Elaine and one for Rhonda.

Only one was there.

Rhonda's box of chocolate was gone. A scrap of paper lay where the box had been. A note said simply 'Thank you.' A little heart was drawn beside it.


I woke up cradled in Elaine's arms. I was naked. She held my head against her bare breast and I turned to face the nipple and sucked greedily—a baby starved for the milk of human kindness. She rocked me and sang to me.

Rhonda had been here while I was in fucking Seattle! She'd come to see me.

The house had been locked, but all my girlfriends knew where we kept the key over the side door to the garage. She had come to see me and I'd missed her. Or perhaps she'd deliberately come while I was gone. There had been one message on the phone that was a hang-up. Of course, I'd deleted it. I went back to sleep, still sucking on Elaine's nipple. What a baby!


We didn't bother with food. We went down to wash and brush our teeth and use the toilet. We hardly said anything. Elaine cuddled me in bed until I fell asleep again around ten. My internal clock said it was only seven in Seattle, but I was so emotionally exhausted that I adjusted back to Indiana time all at once.

I woke at my usual four-thirty. All I could think of to whisper to Rhonda was "I love you." Elaine stirred in my arms. We were spooned together and my hard cock—traitor to my better sense—was pressed between her thighs. I could feel her lubrication dripping on me. She squeezed enough to let me know she was there, but then we both drifted back to sleep.

When I woke again, Elaine was astride me, rubbing her slit and clit against my erection. I gasped as I felt our joint lubrication flowing. As she slid forward so I was poised at her entrance, I panicked. It had been just like this when I got Rhonda pregnant. This very position. Both of us wanting so desperately to feel the other come. I started shaking my head and moaning, "No!" Elaine pulled away immediately and I hugged her to me, our genitals no longer quite touching. "I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Shh. It's okay. I know I'm not the right one for this. I just want you so much, darling. I'll wait. I'll wait until you are ready." When my panic flagged, my cock didn't. Nor did Elaine's desires. "Can we continue without going all the way?" she begged. I nodded. She sat up on me pressing my cock flat against my stomach as she resumed rubbing her slit up and down it. My hands gripped her butt cheeks and she caught her lower lip between her teeth as she rose to her climax. Watching her flush, her eyes squint then close, her lips part, and her breath come in ragged gasps that caused her breasts to vibrate, pushed me over the edge and as she flooded my cock with a new batch of slippery juices, I shot between us. She collapsed on me trapping my jets against our stomachs as she continued to slide up and down. I kissed her, thankful for both the release that calmed me and for her respect of my wishes.

How long am I going to last with my girlfriends all wanting the same thing? I wish I had a dozen cocks so I could be a virgin for each of them. Elaine, Rose, Jennifer, and Courtney are all seventeen and all near ready to take me on. Brenda and Carl both turned seventeen in November but decided to wait until Louise turned seventeen in June. Samantha will be seventeen in February, Cassie in January, and Whitney and Liz both in May. Even Nicolette will be seventeen in March. Even though she signed the agreement, I don't think she has a romantic bone in her body so isn't a real contender for Brian's virginity. Am I going to 'save it' for Rhonda and hope that when I visit her in July for her seventeenth birthday that she is in any way interested?

Just because we'd come, didn't mean Elaine was done with me. She led me to the shower and nearly drowned me as I ate her under the combined flow of the water and her juices. Then she soaped me and turned her back to me. She ran her soapy hands down her crack making it really slippery and pulled me to her to rub my cock between her cheeks. This wasn't a passive masturbation even though I got pretty worked up. She was working her butt against me and making sure I stimulated her asshole in a way that reminded me of Courtney. I guess if you aren't 'entering' there, it's really an erogenous zone for a lot of women. When I finally shot my load, it spattered all over her back from her hairline down. We rinsed and finally made it to the kitchen. We'd skipped dinner last night and had been too busy to eat this morning, so we snacked as much as we talked while we made lunch for our girlfriends and they began to arrive about noon.

I greeted each one with a kiss and hug and bowl of chili. We all just gathered around the kitchen table. We dragged chairs in from the dining room and just used a corner of the table or counter to set our bowls on. Samantha got there first and I just lost myself in her kiss. Whitney and Rose arrived together and each warmed my soul as she melted against me. Even Cassie came in and gave me a warm kiss and hugged me like she was afraid I'd dissolve into thin air or something. Brenda and Rachel arrived together. I expected Brenda as she'd pretty much declared herself to be both my girlfriend and Carl's and was determined to show it. I wasn't expecting Rachel.

"Hey, boyfriend," she said. "Do you have room for me in your harem?"

"Rachel, are you okay? Is everything all right with you and Doug?"

"Yeah. We're fine, but we've been hanging out a lot with Carl, Brenda, and Louise. We like the idea. I have to tell you, so does Doreen. We want Doug, but we want you, too. Can you handle us?" She melted into my arms and asked for a kiss. She returned it with considerably more vigor than I expected. "We might not have sex," she whispered to me. "But then again, we might."

Nicolette, Sora, and Liz all arrived together. Again, I was surprised to see Sora. She and Geoff had been pretty much exclusive all year.

"Brian, Geoff needs to talk to you. Please just treat me like everybody else and we'll explain when we can. It's different with us. I'm not exactly into being shared. But you need to talk to Geoff." I was beginning to regret not having invited the guys. I was getting pretty confused. Only Lionel and Josh with Sugar and Denise were unrepresented. Nicolette hugged me and kissed me on each cheek. She looked a little frantic at the crowd in the kitchen and stayed in the doorway after that. Liz, on the other hand, would have taken the clothes off both of us and had me eat her on the kitchen table. With the squirming among the other girls, I think they wouldn't have minded watching that.

When we'd all eaten, we cleaned up and went into the family room. I could have taken them all upstairs, but I was afraid that would lead to things that might make some of our girlfriends uncomfortable. We all sat on the floor instead of the furniture. I leaned back against the sofa and Liz slid under my right arm. Rose claimed her favorite place between my legs and Samantha wiggled up against my left side. Whitney looked at us and caught Brenda's eye. The two rushed to the sofa and wedged together behind me. The other girls, new to our circle or just a little shyer, sat in a semi-circle around us. Nicki was at the edge and Elaine was practically lying on top of Rose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.