Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Cast

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Brian Frost: Junior; not quite seventeen, 5'6" tall and physically fit; one of the oldest in his class because of his October 5 birthday; always the littlest guy in class, his friends still tower over him, but they trust him more than anything.

Joanne Barnes: Next door neighbor of Brian's; dark blonde and blue eyes; 5'9"; 18-year-old model who just graduated; always Brian's guardian angel and fantasy; originally Brian called her Heaven, and now that is the name she is known by internationally.

Parties to the Agreement

Rhonda Gordon: Junior; almost sixteen, preacher's daughter. 5'5" brunette, upturned nose, green eyes; one of the youngest in her class; always Brian's special girlfriend; has just left with her family, transferred 500 miles away.

Donna Gordon: Rhonda's older sister; just graduated and headed for Oberlin College; looks a lot like Rhonda but maybe an inch taller.

Brenda Lenox: Junior; buxom platinum blonde cheerleader; sixteen; 5'4".

Whitney Anderson: Junior; tallest girlfriend at 6'3"; sixteen and played JV basketball; brunette.

Samantha Cortales: Junior; known for her totally smooth and silky, hairless legs and skin; sixteen; thick black hair.

Rachel Harris: Junior; sixteen; dark hair; noticeably buxom; 5'5".

Liz Nowicki: Junior; sixteen; wild, thin, and tall (5'8") lubricious redhead.

Rose Davis: Junior; sixteen; golden blonde bombshell; shortest in group at 5'1"; JV cheerleader; deep blue eyes.

Sugar Evars: Junior; sixteen; slightly plump, bitingly funny black girl about 5'2".

Denise Raymond: Junior; sixteen; thin 5'4" black girl with full but modest breasts and a bubble butt.

Elaine Frost nee Candace Jones: Sophomore at UIndy; 5'3"; nineteen; redhead who legally changed her name; not actually related to Brian.

Renee Carver: Sophomore at IU; blonde; 5'5"; Lamar's girlfriend most of the time.

Courtney James: Senior in Kokomo; 5'3" friend of Jennifer; just turned seventeen.

Jennifer Pratt: Senior in Kokomo, almost seventeen and two months older than Brian; 5'6"; girlfriend of Courtney.

Cassie Clinton: Junior; sixteen; class president; Brian's 6th grade girlfriend from a very religious family; 5'3".

Sora Miller: Senior; seventeen; cheerleader; part Asian.

Josh Whitaker: Junior; sixteen; basketball player; 5'11".

Geoff Hopkins: Junior; sixteen; Brian's neighbor a couple doors (quarter-mile) down the road and long-time friend; JV basketball teammate; 5'10".

Carl Fisher: Junior; sixteen; longtime friend of Brian, 6'1" basketball player.

Doug Gillespie: Junior; sixteen; longtime friend of Brian, 6'2" basketball player.

Lionel Trane: Junior; friend since 7th grade; 6'10" black varsity basketball player.

New Cast Members

Nicolette Duval: Junior; sixteen; Goth girl; 5'8" writer and poet.

Addison Partridge: Sophomore; sixteen when introduced; Allen's sister in Seattle; 5'9" punk girl with a police record.

Louise Bacon: Junior; sixteen; 5'6" dark hair.

... and others. These are the names of the principle players and not of every character we will encounter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.