Living Next Door to Heaven 1
64: The Edge

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 64: The Edge - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

By some miracle, we won the last four games of our season. They were all against smaller schools in Class A and Class AA. I think one of the schools had less than a hundred students and played nearly every male in the school on their varsity and JV teams. Coach benched all the first string for the second half or the game against Sevastapol and it was fun to watch the guys who didn't get to play as much on our team bring the game home. "These guys play a good game of basketball and they love to play," Coach said. "There's no reason to humiliate them. We know what that's like." I think if the Raiders had pulled even with us and gone ahead, Coach still wouldn't have put us back in. Their team played a good game and our guys were proud of the win. Our twenty-two game season was over.

That brought us to Hoosier Hysteria.

The new system put five to eight schools in each sectional bracket. It was a convoluted system in which some teams had to win three games to be sectional champions and some had to win four games. There was even a scenario where a team only had to win two games. From there on, there were sixteen teams in the regionals, four teams in the semi-state, and two teams in the finals. There were still four games played in Indianapolis for the finals but they were all championship games. It was so weird.

Well, it didn't make a difference. We lost to Rochester in the first game. Basketball at St. Joe Valley was over for the year. Predictably, we had a huge snowstorm the second weekend of March and barely made it home from school Friday night. Dates got canceled and I was pretty bummed out that Rose and I wouldn't be spending the evening together. In person. Turns out that Rose wanted me to talk to her a while Friday night. I dragged the phone into Betts' old bedroom and silently swore to myself that somehow I was going to get a phone in my room soon.

"Are you going to suck my rosy nipples in your dreams tonight?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so," I said. "I love your rosy nipples, Rose, but I've really been giving them a workout—in my dreams, you know."

"Aren't you going to dream of me tonight?" she pouted.

"Oh yes, my Darling Rose. I dream about you a lot, not just when we have a date."

"I'm so disappointed they canceled the dance. I wanted you to hold me in your arms and whisper in my ear."

"What did you want me to whisper, Darling Rose?"

"That's a good start. I love you calling me Darling Rose."

"I love you, Darling Rose."

"If you aren't going to suck my rosy nipples, what were you going to do, lover?"

"You've another rose, Rose. And I know you just got out of the bathtub, so everything is fresh and clean."

"Yes, but what are you talking about?"

"Roll over on your stomach, Rose. I'm going to rub your poor tired shoulders. Can you feel my hands on your bare skin?"

"Are you using your oil?"

"No, not tonight. I'm not rubbing hard. I'm just giving you a light, gentle massage with my fingers. Think about it, Rose. Can you feel my loving fingers on your skin?"

"Yes, I can, Brian. I love it when you touch my back, almost as much as I do when you touch my front."

"I need to get a better angle so I can run my fingers down your back. Do you mind if I straddle you?"

"No, of course not. I like to feel your weight on me."

"Do you like the feel of my hard cock against your bottom, Darling Rose?"

"Oh!"

"You have such a perfect, round little bottom. Can you feel my hardness between your cheeks?"

"Mmm! Brian, you are making me so hot."

"I want to move down but now you'll feel my hardness between your thighs as I move my hands down to squeeze and pet your bottom."

"I love it when you touch me there, but you've never done it in this position."

"Think about it. Think about how it is to feel my balls rubbing against the back of your knees and my cock against your thighs. Think about my hands moving off the small of your back onto your soft round bottom."

"Mmm. Yeah. I like that."

"As I massage your butt, I move your cheeks up and out and down and in. There's a sweet scent that rises from between your legs. I look down and I can see your swollen labia opening and closing giving me glimpses of your wet vagina, waiting for my touch, my tongue."

"Oh, Brian, are you going to touch me there tonight? I know I've been putting it off, but I'm ready now, lover. I'm ready for you to touch me between my legs as my little hands try to fit around your big, hard cock."

"Darling Rose, I want that so much. I want to touch you and make you happy. I'm lowering my mouth to kiss your cheeks, laying my face against them so I can feel their softness with my lips."

"Yes. Touch me, lover. Touch me."

"As I move my face something catches my eye. It's a rose. My Darling Rose's rose. I stretch out my tongue and lick your little rosebud."

"Oh! Brian! You didn't! Did you?"

"Can't you feel it, dear? Can't you feel my wet tongue circling your little opening, not daring to poke into it but tickling it as my breath floods across your wet pussy and you feel it touching your clit."

"Oh! Oh!" and other assorted screams made me hold the phone a couple inches away from my ear and hope it couldn't be heard in the family room. "Oh, Brian. I wasn't going to come until morning. I was going to make us wait again like I would have if we were together. You made me come by just thinking of you licking my asshole. It tingles. God! It tingles."

"I love you, Rose. I'm so glad I found another way to please you."

"I can't ... can't talk you through ... tonight. Lover, please just stroke yourself and think what it will be like to put your fingers on my wet little clit. I'm going to let you do it next time we are together. I want you to touch me now, Brian. I want to hold your cock in my hands while you come. I'm ready, lover. I'm ready now for you." I'd been unconsciously rubbing myself and it only took a squeeze for me to fill my underwear with semen—something I was vocal enough about to let Rose know that she'd gotten me off. "I love you, Brian. Don't call before ten tomorrow. I don't think I'll be awake yet."

"Goodnight, Darling Rose."


I woke up at four-thirty and whispered a little prayer for Rhonda. I hoped Donna was taking her around this morning. I could see snow piled on my windowsill in the yard light. It was chilly and I grabbed another blanket. Mom and Dad had let me know in no uncertain terms that they were sleeping in this morning and not to make noise in the kitchen before eight o'clock at the earliest. I just snuggled into the blankets and went back to sleep.


A very cold and pretty much naked girl crawled into my bed about seven.

"W-w-w-warm m-m-me up," Rhonda said as she snuggled next to me. My god! She was cold.

"Honey, you're freezing!" I wrapped her in my arms and held her against my skin, even though it dropped my body temperature just to touch her. She was shivering and pulled the covers all the way over our heads. I rubbed her back and she pushed her legs between mine. I didn't have any underwear on and my cock stiffened against her even in the cold. That wasn't within our agreement. Rhonda wasn't sixteen yet, but I wasn't going to leave her shivering here while I went to put underwear on. She had hers on and I just hugged her closer to me. She rolled and pulled me on top of her. I pushed myself up on my elbows to take the weight off but she pulled me back down.

"I don't mind the weight. Just make me warm. And I don't care about rules. I know you're naked and if you need to come, go ahead. Just please keep me warm." Well, I didn't need to come with her shaking under me, but the feel of her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing into my chest kept my cock at attention anyway. I pulled her hands and arms in tight against me so I could cover them with my arms.

"Why did you come all the way out here instead of going home, my love?" I asked.

"It was just as near when I finished my route to come here as there and here I knew you'd get me warm."

"I'm surprised Donna didn't take you out this morning."

"She said she would, but the roads are too dangerous. I snuck out without waking her up. I left a note and said I was coming here so they won't worry. You're so warm. I'm starting to get feeling back in my fingers."

"Tuck them up here under my armpits," I said. "Ooh! They're still icicles. But they'll warm up faster there."

"You must really love me to let me stick cold fingers under your arms."

"I do love you, Rhonda. I love you that much."

"And in a hundred years, you'll still love me," she giggled. She was getting back to normal. "Lift up a little. I'm rolling over so you can warm up my back, too." Damn! Lying down on her backside did absolutely nothing to soften me up. Now I was resting fully between her butt-cheeks against her panties. Hadn't I just imagined this scene with Rose last night? At least there was a layer of clothing between us now. "Brian?" she whispered. "If you want to, you can go ahead. I know boys have to do it, like all the time. It's just a little wet stuff on my back. I don't mind."

Maybe she didn't mind, but I did. Maybe it was her way of asking for her own benefit or of thinking that made her more of a girlfriend. But not for me.

"Honey, I love you, and I want to make love with you. I'm never going to just use you to satisfy myself. I can wait for you."

"Then please lie here next to me and kiss me and hold me while we sleep. I think I'm going to warm up now." I held her and we went back to sleep. We slept about an hour before we started stirring again. It was pretty toasty under the covers, but we hadn't tried to move away from each other. I know she could feel my cock against her belly because she shifted up and down a couple times as if testing to make sure it was there.

"How are you doing, love? Are you warmed up now?"

"Mmm. Almost. My toes are still cold. Will you rub my feet?"

"Of course, I will, sweetheart. You stay bundled up and I'll get a warm washcloth to start with. I'll be right back." I kissed her softly and she did a little purr and scrunched herself up as she hugged me. As soon as I was out of bed, she wiggled over to where I'd been lying. I grabbed a pair of pajama pants out of my drawer—kept for those occasions when proper sleepwear was required—and ran downstairs. I followed the same routine I'd used when I'd given her the ankle bracelet and filled a bowl with hot water. I grabbed a washcloth and two towels from the linen closet and went back upstairs.

I prepared by spreading a towel under her feet and then using the hot washcloth to just wrap her feet. They were still cold. I should have thought about that when I was focused on warming her breasts. When her feet were warmed a little I dried them and then started rubbing them with a little oil that I warmed in my hands. She was wearing her ankle bracelet. Well, she'd said she was never taking it off, but it was still a nice feeling to see it there.

I worked the oil into her feet, holding one in each hand as I massaged them. Her feet were just feet. It's not like they were the most beautiful feet in the world. And I certainly didn't have a foot fetish. But I loved massaging them and working the oil between her toes. She shifted slightly and her feet moved a bit farther apart. I worked on up onto her ankles and decided that I'd just reach under the blankets and massage her calves as well.

Then it hit me. As I moved my hand under the blankets to massage her legs, I caught the distinctive scent of an aroused woman. I looked up. Rhonda had her head thrown back and was breathing heavily. She'd pulled the covers down and her breasts were flushed all the way up to her cheeks. I bent and kissed each of her toes.

"Hold me?" she whispered, holding her arms out to me. I covered her feet and slipped into bed beside her. She flowed into my arms and her mouth sought mine. She kissed me with unreserved passion and guided my hands to her breasts. She moaned into my mouth, or perhaps it was my moan that I heard. She pushed her pelvis hard against my cock. Rhonda had never ground herself against me, even when we'd ridden out of the woods on Princess. At last she pushed away.

"Is that what it's like every time?" she asked. "I mean..." she was having a hard time with her breathing. "When you massage my feet and my legs, everything inside me tingles. I can actually feel myself getting wet ... down there. My nipples feel like a thousand volts of electricity are running through them. I feel like I want to explode from the inside out. Is it like that ... for you, Brian? I know I'm getting turned on. I had a long talk with Donna. It's so strange, though. Do you feel that every time you ... um ... get hard? Like you just want to explode and scream and cry and laugh and turn your whole body inside out? Is that what it's like for you, Brian?" I kissed her cheek and her ear and trailed kisses all the way down her neck until I kissed and licked her nipple. She shuddered again.

"I think you said it perfectly. It's like the whole universe is pulling at my insides. Like my entire essence is ready to escape through my penis."

"I'm so sorry, Brian."

"What? Why, darling?"

"Because sometimes I make you feel that way and I just ignore it. Sure I offer to let you go ahead, but I know you won't do that, even though it would be okay. Then, I just leave you there. That's so unfair. Just because I wasn't feeling anything, I leave you with that feeling of about to be one with the universe. I'm sorry."

"Rhonda, darling, honey, sweetheart, don't apologize. It is the sweetest feeling in the world. But it's not the end. We can go further when you are ready. But when I'm all charged up like that? I feel like I could conquer the world. I think they call it testosterone. In guys, anyway. And for as long as I feel that way, I have images of you in my mind. Not just pictures, but your kisses on my lips, your scent in my nostrils, the feel of your breasts in my hands. I cannot think of anything I would want more to be in my mind."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.