Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

53: Sleepover Popover

Coming of Age Sex Story: 53: Sleepover Popover - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The other sleepovers that week were more sedate. Samantha and Liz just pushed my buttons in all the right ways. I couldn't stop myself when I was with them. Sora, Denise, Sugar, Geoff, Lionel, and Josh all came for dinner, but none of them stayed over. We had a good time and made a lot of plans for the fall. We were going to have a hot JV team, though it was likely that a couple of the guys would move to varsity as sophomores. We all speculated about Josh, Carl, Doug, and Derek. We were all sure Ty would move up. We lost a lot of height when Lamar, Geoff, and Birdman graduated this year. There was really never a question of Whitney or me moving to varsity. But there was a rule-change this year that we'd just started hearing about. Apparently the IHSAA had adopted it, but the schools had a couple years to get their courts repainted. In those schools that did, however, the three-point rule would go into effect. Lionel had a drawing the varsity players got during a one-week camp at the school right after our court was repainted. An arc was drawn from the top of the key to a spot a little more than five feet from the sideline and then parallel the sideline to the baseline. Any shot sunk from outside that zone was worth three points. Guess what! That was Whitney's, Josh's, and my sweet spot. We were sure Josh would move up to varsity.

Friday night was special. Lamar and Renee were heading to Bloomington the next day and we had their Moms over as well. Elaine and her parents and brother were also with us. Sam, Rhonda, and Donna all took off to spend the weekend with their parents. Apparently they'd spent most of the summer at our house and parents like to see their kids occasionally. Imagine that!

Lamar and Renee had obviously crossed some threshold over the summer, even since Rose and I spent the day with them in July. They would be living in dormitories at IU, but were definitely going to school as boyfriend and girlfriend. They knew it was going to be tough. But somehow, I think their moms had always held a secret hope that they'd get together. Elaine, of course, was keeping us all in stitches describing her visit to the UIndy campus to register for classes. She didn't have to move in until Thursday, but had already met her roommate. She'd thought she was rooming with a boy at first and was somehow thinking her virtue would be safer if she was. I had a feeling that the roommate she was describing was really nothing at all like the one she'd be sharing a room with. Whenever Elaine happened to run down a little, her brother picked it up. That guy had never let being in a wheelchair get him down. He'd finished his college program and had just gotten his first real job. His legs might be crippled, but his mouth ran just as fast as Elaine's.

"So I suppose Elaine is going to be blaming everything on her roommate this year instead of on me," he said. "I feel so ... discarded."

"Oh, big brother, don't feel like that. I'm still going to blame you for everything."

We had dessert and Elaine helped me serve drinks to the parentals before the five of us youngsters went outside. Lamar and I guided Cam's chair down the two steps to get to the driveway. Dad added a new cement pad in front of the garage this summer. That was going to be a lot easier practicing basketball on than the old cinder drive. Cam was able to roll around and even took a few good shots at the basket. I realized then how much upper body strength he had. Mostly, though, we just hung around and talked. Everybody was excited about what the fall was going to bring and I realized I hadn't even thought about it.

"I start driver's ed the first week of school," I said.

"Hey, you'll be able to pick up your own dates," Elaine laughed.

"Maybe. What do you plan to do with your car when you go to school? Need someplace to keep it? A car needs to be cared for like a horse, you know. Washed and cleaned each week. Exercised."

"Oh no you don't! My little car is going with me to Indy." I got no sympathy from Lamar or Renee, either. It was pretty much the same response I got from Mom and Dad. I would have a license but no wheels. I was going to have to work on that.

We didn't realize how late it was getting until Doris and Cecile came out and asked their designated drivers to wheel them home. They got in the roomy back seat of Lamar's car and I gave both him and Renee a big hug goodbye.

"Don't forget. We expect to see you on campus in three years," Lamar said.

"May I have a goodbye kiss from my boyfriend?" Renee asked, sidling up to me. Lamar rolled his eyes and motioned me to get on with it. It was a sweet kiss and I hugged her again. "Thank you for being there when I was a wreck," Renee said. "I'd never have made it without you. Brian, did you know my name means "born again" in French? I finally feel like it fits me." She turned and got a more eye-popping kiss from Elaine and stooped to give a nice little kiss to Cam, too. Then they were gone. Their car hadn't made it to the end of the driveway when Fred and Alice came out with Mom and Dad.

"This has been a great night," Fred said. "Let's roll, son." Cam snorted, even though I'm sure he'd heard his dad say that dozens of times. What I wasn't expecting was for Cam to wheel himself to the driver's door, hoist himself out of the chair and slide under the steering wheel. His dad put the wheelchair in the back and Cam started the car.

"He drives?" I whispered to Elaine.

"It's all hand controls. He wants to get a van with a lift, though. Says it would be a lot easier to get in and out of."

"Wow. Uh ... may I have a goodnight kiss, girlfriend?" Elaine wasn't moving.

"Sure. Eventually. When we're ready to say goodnight." We waved as Cam drove his parents home.

"Uh ... you didn't drive, did you?" I asked.

"No. I can get a ride if I need one but I suppose I should really ask you a question. Brian, may I sleep with my boyfriend tonight?"

"Wow! Elaine, I'd love that, but Mom and Dad have been pretty strict about it never being just two people in my bedroom. We'll have to get permission from them."

"I already did. I told them we couldn't really do anything since we were like brother and sister."

"They fell for that?"

"No. But I did promise we'd be good." She leaned in and whispered in my ear in a way that made shivers run down my spine. "Very good." Just then Mom and Dad opened the garage door. It wasn't really late, only about eight-thirty, so I supposed they could be headed out somewhere. In fact, I was surprised that everyone had left already. Dad backed out and had the window down.

"We'll see you Sunday afternoon when you get home from the fair, son," he said. "Mom and I are ... going to go visit a friend. Uh ... for the weekend. You mind your babysitter, now."

"Dad?"

"Son, we've been looking forward to tonight as much as you are. Just abide by the rules, okay?"

"That includes doing the dishes and cleaning up the mess in the kitchen," Mom called from the other side. Dad rolled up the window and they drove away.

"My babysitter?"

"I didn't know they were going to say you had to obey me. Oh boy!"

"They didn't say obey, Elaine; they said mind the babysitter. Now, how can I possibly mind having you as my babysitter?"

"Come on, boyfriend. Let's go clean up the kitchen."


Elaine and I slept together. We had the minimum allowable amount of clothing between us. In her case, that was a completely transparent thong. She'd brought me a new pair of black briefs that fit tightly around my ass and had a pouch for my equipment. I don't know what they were made of, but they were so soft just wearing them was a turn-on. The permissions were simple. Anything the rules allow as long as we aren't rushing. Anything we want that isn't happening, we ask for.

All I really wanted for a long time was to hold that freckled breast against my bare chest and kiss my motormouth girlfriend.

"I loved what we did at the beach, Elaine. I've thought about it a lot since then."

"Even with those two Kokomo girls rubbing themselves all over you?"

"You know, I got really close to Jen and Court this summer, but I thought about every single one of my girlfriends while I was gone every day. Including you."

"So what did you think about the beach?"

"I was thinking how I'd like to give you a massage. I loved rubbing sunblock into your skin."

"A massage? I think I'll give you permission for that. And about forty-eight hours to stop."

"I think there's some lotion in the bathroom."

"I always have body lotion with me when I do an overnight. It's in my bag." She reached into her overnight bag and handed me a bottle of unscented after bath lotion.

"Should I give you a bath first?" I asked.

"No. Just kiss me again first. Then tell me how you'd like my nearly naked body positioned."

There is something about having a naked woman totally relaxed while you gently but firmly rub lotion into every not-so-square inch of her body. I know the terms 'flawless skin' and 'freckles' are supposed to be mutually exclusive, but to me every one of the freckles on my red-haired girlfriend was flawless. Since we'd given each other permission to do anything that was within the rules, I didn't even hesitated to run my hands under her to tweak her nipples a little. She sighed and let me rub her arms from the pit to the fingertips. I followed the curve of her spine, stopping to give finger worship to her shoulder blades and to admire how small her waist was above her flaring hips. The straps on her thong were so thin that I didn't even acknowledge them as I worked the lotion down onto her incredible ass after I'd paused to cover it with little kisses. I covered everything but her little rosebud hole with lotion and let the back of my hand rub against her vulva as I massaged the inside of her thighs as she moaned and flexed her hips forward and back, complaining slightly when I moved on down her legs. Her feet were a treat to me. She didn't seem to be too ticklish, but her toes twitched as I kissed each one and then massaged the lotion between them.

"Oh, that was so wonderful. Sweetheart, I might not be able to do anything else now that I'm so relaxed. What wonderful loving fingers," Elaine moaned, her head still cradled in her arms.

"It's not over yet," I whispered.

"Not? What else can you possibly do?"

"Turn over."

"Oh no. You're going to ... I seriously won't be able to do anything for you. I'll be asleep."

"If you are, it will be a blissful sleep, love." She rolled over and I began the same slow and deliberate movements on the front of Elaine's beautiful body. She might have thought that I was going to go straight for her tits, but those were actually pretty far down the list. I asked if I could use the lotion on her face and she pointed me to a different bottle. I wiped my hands on a tissue and after massaging her scalp for a while, I put some of her facial cream on my fingers and carefully worked it into her skin. Even with her face, I didn't rush, but smoothed her brow, massaged her ears, carefully avoiding her piercings, even caressed her eyelids. I tenderly kissed her lips that she parted softly, but I didn't attempt to probe with my tongue. I just continued to pet her skin and work the cream into it.

After I'd worked my way down to her throat, I returned to using the body lotion. I could feel her gulp as I stroked her throat and thought what an unbelievable act of trust it was to lie still and let a man put his hands around her throat. I noticed, though, that at the same time as I started this, her nipples became erect and her breathing increased. I worked outward from her neck, massaging the indents around her shoulder bone and then out from the shoulder and down each arm. I hadn't paid as much attention to her hands when she was lying on her stomach because they just didn't bend easily into a position to work on them, but on her back, her hand came easily up to my lips and I kissed each fingertip and her palm. I looked at the lines on the palm of her hand and wished I knew what a palmist could see there. Was that a long lifeline? As I traced this contour and saw the deep intake of air, I wondered if this tiny line was connected to her sex drive or if that was a sudden relaxation that really would put her to sleep.

Not all my attention was focused on her hands, of course. The whole time I hovered over her, I could see the different responses in her breathing, the hardening and crinkling of her nipples, the fluttering of her stomach muscles. I began tracing my way once again from the base of her throat, down the breastbone and following the center of her abs down to her navel. I drew the line all the way to the top of her thong, just an inch or so above her pussy. She sucked in her tummy and thrust her pubic bone up as if she were making room for my fingers beneath the waistband, but I reversed their movement and spread outward across her pelvis and then back up along her ribcage. I bent to take her nipple between my lips and a long high-pitched whine came from her mouth. I switched breasts, immediately covering the first with my hand and then pulled away to massage the other.

I guess I'd never stopped to think about how a girl feels when a guy handles her breasts. Certainly several girls had expressed their approval, but I always figured touching their breasts was something they kind of did for the guy because that's what turns guys on. I knew for a fact that when I touched Rhonda's breasts on those two brief occasions, that's why she let me. She called it a gift to me but didn't indicate that it did anything for her. Obviously, nipples were sensitive. What about the rest of the breast? I decided not to just squeeze the pliable flesh between my fingers, but to explore it fully—to trace its contours and discover its sensitivities. I could see Elaine's responses change and could even smell her arousal increase as I lightly caressed, moving toward her nipple without ever touching it. Following the line of her areola where it puffed out from her breast brought a moan and I looked to see her eyes scrunched shut. I kissed the tip of each nipple lightly and swore I'd return to this discovery.

I spent at least as long on her stomach and ribs. Elaine's legs had parted to give me easier access and her little thong was so wet that I could see her labia through it. The smell was intoxicating. Relaxed, yes, but Elaine was aroused to the edge of her capacity. I kept brushing against her pussy as I worked up and down her thighs, but never paused to dwell on it. I rubbed the lotion into the top of her feet and then took long strokes from her ankles to her shoulders and back down. Elaine sighed. It looked like every muscle in her body had gone lax.

That's when I touched her pussy.

Her eyes flew open with such a sharp intake of breath that I thought at first I'd hurt her. Then a moan of such intensity began that I felt compelled to take her lips in mine and touch her tongue. My own bare chest was pressed against her breasts as I manipulated her pussy through the thong and found her clitoris. It felt like her orgasm started someplace deep inside around her navel and exploded from both her pussy and her mouth at the same time. It kept going. My limited experience told me that when girls had had enough, they clamped their legs shut so you couldn't rub them anymore. Elaine's legs stayed open wide and her moans mounted to a scream into my mouth. Her whole body shuddered and then went limp with little tremors continuing from her pussy outward. I looked at her and realized she was asleep. I lay beside her and held her naked body against mine. And since her legs had collapsed while still open, I went to sleep still holding her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.