Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

48: Independence

Coming of Age Sex Story: 48: Independence - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Doreen and Doug picked me up Thursday evening. Doreen agreed to be our driver and Doug was tagging along as her 'date.' Truth was, they were pretty cute together. We drove over and I went to Sugar's door to pick her up. She came out giggling with her mother right behind her. Regina Evars was a slightly larger version of Sugar herself and was giggling just as hard. Sugar was wearing a short skirt that clung to her generous hips and exposed a lot of thick thigh. Her mom had a dress on that was only slightly longer and showed a lot of cleavage.

"Brian, you keep this girl out of my house until ten, you hear? Malcolm and me got business to take care of and I don't want her interrupting. You keep her out till eleven and I'll give you a dollar." Now I understood why they were giggling.

"What will you give me to keep her out till midnight?"

"Anything happens after eleven, she gotta give you." She turned and shook her hips. "I need to go give my man his dinner."

"Bring me home early and it will be like going to a double feature," Sugar whispered loudly enough for her mom to hear. Her mother turned and wagged a finger menacingly at us and we skipped out to the car.

I was surprised that Sugar wanted to see the new action flick. Doreen rolled her eyes and Doug suggested they'd meet us after the show. He dragged his sister to a romance-comedy and I swear Doreen reminded me of Princess the way she pranced after him. Sugar led me to the last row of the theater. I began to see her plan. Crowds at action movies tend to sit midway and closer to the action. The back quarter of the theater was pretty much empty. The multi-screen complex had been renovating a theater at a time over the spring and the new seats were really comfy. They rocked back and forth and the arm between the seats could be raised up. Sugar quickly found that and was snuggled up against me as tightly as she could manage. She had her feet propped in the next seat over.

We didn't start kissing until the feature film started.

"I wore panties this time," Sugar whispered in my ear. Oh shit! Back on Valentine's Day, Rose and I had been making out with Sugar and got pretty intense. I asked Sugar if I could go to third base and touch her outside her panties. She swore and said she hadn't worn any because she figured they'd just get soggy. This time, she'd worn panties. "Brian, I give you explicit permission to touch me any way you want in order to make me scream at the ... uh ... climax. Of the movie. But not before."

Oh, man. This was a challenge. I knew from experience that Sugar had very sensitive nipples. I was really going to have to pace myself and anticipate the climax of the movie. Well, there was a bad guy mastermind criminal and there was the hero. Between them were a bunch of terrorists and cops. I just had to keep score of how many of each were left. Eventually, it would come down to the good guy killing the bad guy. That had to be the climax. I just had to have Sugar ready by then and not tip her over the edge too soon. Why did things have to be so difficult? Couldn't we just go out to Doreen's car and make out for a couple hours?

I didn't do anything more than put my arm around her during the previews. That doesn't mean she wasn't active. They showed the preview for the movie Doug and Doreen were seeing. It was sappy and romantic and there was an "I'll never let you go" moment in the preview and Sugar licked my ear and then with it wet whispered, "Do you think Doug is holding Doreen in the back row?" The breeze from her whisper on my wet ear sent chills down my whole body and raised goose bumps. She kept trying to get me to do something, but I wouldn't until the guy was looking at the Christmas stuff and then I kissed her, just a little. Whoever heard of a Christmas movie being released in July?

I decided pretty quickly that I was going to have to see this movie again, just so I could watch it. Alone. I knew that Sugar was having a ball pushing my buttons. Anytime there was something exciting happening on the screen she'd get up really close to my ear and pant, "Now? Is this the climax?" It very nearly was for me when the one bad guy came back to life. Sugar moaned in my ear and her hand grazed my rigid cock. I'd been using the count of bad guys still alive to pace myself, but when the dude walked across the glass and taped his gun to his back, I knew we were into the endgame. I tweaked both of Sugar's nipples and she sat almost bolt upright. I smashed my lips against her mouth and smothered her groan with a kiss. This was really hard, making out and keeping one eye on the screen, but Sugar gave me a challenge I couldn't resist. I was going to make her come at the right moment or die hard trying. They were face-to-face and I dropped a hand to the hem of Sugar's short skirt. She grabbed my head with both hands and held our mouths together with her tongue probing deeply. I started to rake my nails up the inside of her thigh. "Yippee ki-yay..." Two gunshots and the scream Sugar let go of in my mouth about broke my eardrums from the inside. I'd done it.

Shit! She'd gone off just before I reached her panties and clapped her legs together trapping my hand where it was. She held it there while she came down and the movie played out the reunion with the guy's wife and punching out the reporter. Then she grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled my hand out from between her sweaty thighs. She brought it to her lips to kiss and then sniffed at my fingers.

"Aww," she moaned. "I win. You lose!" I groaned. We made out through the credits and until the lights came up in the theater, but she kept my hands above her waist.


Doreen and Doug met us in the lobby when their film ended and we went out to the White Spot for a burger and fries. Each couple shared a shake. We talked and laughed a lot and talked about the movies, but none of us talked about what we did during the movie. Doreen took us on a scenic route up and down the river road before we got Sugar back home at a quarter till twelve. I walked Sugar to her door and we kissed long and hard. She pulled my right hand around behind her and slid it up under her skirt to cup her bare ass.

Bare?

"Did you forget something tonight?" I asked, squeezing her butt in my hand. "That would have been dangerous if I'd moved a little faster."

"No. It was covered then. But my panties were so wet they were uncomfortable, so when I went to the restroom, I took them off. Oh. Squeeze my ass some more. I kinda hoped you'd get all the way there, but I'm kinda glad we didn't make it this time. It gives us something to look forward to, right?"

"Right," I laughed. "God, I'm glad you're my girlfriend, Sugar."

"Maybe you'll be even gladder when you hold these against your face and jack off tonight," she whispered. She pulled my hand away from her butt and pressed a very wet pair of panties into it. She gave me a quick kiss and rushed into the house yelling, "Ready or not, here I come!"

Doreen and Doug dropped me off at home. I guess the rest of my night was pretty predictable.


Lamar picked me up at seven-thirty Friday morning. He was dragging. I had a feeling he didn't often get up that early in the summer. But the distance had dictated the timing. Of course, I'd been up since four-thirty anyway. I'd packed the cooler with fried chicken, coleslaw, and deviled eggs. In the box, there were chips and fruit, blankets, and insect repellent. We didn't know what conditions would be. After we finished packing Lamar's car, we stopped at the IGA and he bought four six-packs of soft drinks. It wasn't legal for any of us to have beer and since Lamar was driving he wasn't going to risk it anyway. Each of the four of us had our favorite drinks. I grabbed a case of bottled water, too. Just in case. The trunk of his car was full.

Next stop was Renee's house. I sat in the car while Lamar went to the door. Renee was his date, not mine. She bounced out of the house like she had wings with a big beach bag slung over her shoulder. As soon as she was in the car she turned in the seat and looked at me.

"Hey, boyfriend. Can I have a little kiss?"

"Uh..." I glanced at Lamar coming around the car.

"It's okay. I'm not asking to make out. This time." I leaned forward and Renee placed a little kiss on my lips as Lamar slid into the seat.

"Hey. How about me?" he asked. Renee gave him a much more serious kiss and we headed over to Rose's house. This time I went to the door and didn't have to wait until we got to the car to get a welcoming kiss. Rose wrapped her arms around me at the door and asked for the kind of kiss that would let her know I loved her. I obliged.

Rose had a cute outfit on with a red and blue plaid shirt unbuttoned about half way. Beneath it, she wore a white tube top. There was no sign of a bra helping to support her treasures. A pair of blue jean shorts that weren't short enough to be indecent, but were certainly short enough to expose her legs all the way to the ground, and a pair of white tennis shoes completed the ensemble. We slid into the back seat of the car and Rose leaned forward.

"Little kiss hello, Lamar?" she asked. Lamar glanced at Renee grinning in her seat and met Rose's lips for a soft kiss. "How about you, girlfriend?" Rose asked, turning to Renee. Once again, the next kiss was a lot hotter than the first.

"Oh my! We better turn the air conditioner on, Lamar. We're going to steam the windows up with that little girl in the car," Renee laughed. Fortunately, Lamar's car did have a good air conditioner and by eight-thirty we were headed south on U.S. 31 toward Indy.

"This is a great idea," I said. "I've never been to IU in Bloomington."

"I'm glad you could go along with us," Lamar said. "There's nothing really going on, but I've only been there during recruiting and Renee visited once last summer. We just want to walk around campus and get a feel for it before we get caught up in all the fall rush."

"And recruit a couple friends to put IU on their application list," Renee said.

"I'm not going to get a full ride to play basketball," I laughed. We talked about the whole college application process and how it wasn't too early to be thinking about where we were going. We had a long ride to talk and Rose stayed snuggled up against me in the center seatbelt the whole four hours down there.


Wandering around campus was a blast. It's huge! Fortunately there was an information kiosk where we could get our bearings or we'd probably never have found our way back to the car. It was already after one when we got there, so one of the first stops was at a pizza place. So much for our picnic, I guessed. But after four hours of wandering around campus, we were ready to eat again.

"What are you going to study, Lamar?" I asked. I knew Renee was planning on a liberal arts degree with a focus on literature, but I really had no idea what Lamar was interested in besides basketball.

"Well, don't think I'm crazy, but see that building over there? That's where I hope to spend most of my college career."

"Wait. Lamar, that's the School of Law!" Rose said.

"Yep. Might as well have a good career when I get out of school. I can't play roundball forever. But we gotta go someplace where we can chill for a while. I need food and a little nap before we head back."

"Got any ideas?" I asked.

"Yep. There's a lake just north of campus. Should be a picnic area there."


The lake was pretty cool and we ate the picnic like we hadn't seen food in a month. Then we were all sleepy. We just stretched out on our blankets and with Rose nestled under my arm, I dropped off to sleep. It was Lamar that woke us all up.

"Come on, guys. It stays light late, but I promised I'd get us all home by midnight. It's seven and we gotta get moving to make it." We packed out our gear and loaded the car. Lamar grabbed another Coke and we headed out. Rose brought a blanket with her into the back seat.

"I might get cold and want to go back to sleep," she explained. We were just getting into Indy when Rose cuddled up against me and pulled the blanket over her shoulders. She reached up to kiss me and I just luxuriated in the feel of her lips and her soft, sensuous body next to mine. We kind of wiggled our way around so we were both reclining with her on top of me. "Brian," she whispered, "I give you explicit permission to touch me anywhere under the blanket, inside or outside my clothes. May I touch you, lover?"

"Yes, Rose. What's come over you?"

"I just get achy sometimes and want to be touched. And you are the only boy who's ever ... touched me that way."

"The only boy?" I grinned.

"Well, there was our date with Sugar on Valentine's Day. And last week ... um ... Elaine and I laid out together and sort of put lotion on each other." I groaned. Last week, I'd put lotion on Elaine, too. "But you are the only boy I want to touch me. I don't think I'm a lesbian, but I might be bi. Still, there's only you that I want to feel holding me." To convince me, she pulled my hand inside her shirt and I discovered that the tube top had been pushed down off her soft full breasts. She kissed me and moaned into my mouth so quietly I was sure only I could hear her.

"I could fall in serious love with you, Rose. I don't know how this love stuff works, really. Rhonda was trying to explain it to me. I just know that when I'm with you, even if we're not touching like this, that I can't think of being without you." I felt her hand touch my stiff cock. She didn't grab it or rub it. She just held it in her hand. Somehow that act of just holding made it even more sensual. I wasn't trying to rub her nipples or anything, either—just holding her soft flesh in my hand.

"We're going about the right speed, love," she whispered. "It will be two months before we even see each other again, let alone do something like this. And we won't do this every time we're together. Oh, I want to. I want to feel you sucking on my nipples. I want to feel your cock spurting in my hand. I've even imagined myself giving you a blowjob," she giggled a little. "I don't want to start off being sixteen like that, though. I want to feel it build slowly to the limit before I turn seventeen. Then sometime before graduation, I want to make love to you."

"Is that your goal, Rose?"

"No. That's the start."


Saturday morning was truly lazy. I got in just before midnight after delivering a kiss to Rose that lingered on my lips and tongue all night long. We'd both been on edge the entire last two hours home, but when I kissed her at the door she asked me not to touch myself that night and she wouldn't either. She just wanted to lie naked in her bed and remember the feeling of touching and being touched. I agreed, not realizing how little sleep I was going to get. That feeling of being turned on almost to the limit but not letting go was how I thought of my relationship with Rose. Every time I started to soften and go to sleep, a fleeting memory of her hard nipple pressed into my palm or the moisture of her pussy seeping through her panties brought me awake and to full arousal in an instant.

"Did you get any more sleep than I did last night?" I groaned into the phone when I called her.

"No. I was awake all night feeling your hands on my breasts and between my legs and feeling your cock in my hand. I'm about to scream."

"Are you alone?" I asked.

"Yes. Mom and Dad let me get a phone in my room this year."

"Why don't you go ahead and do it, then."

"You mean ... masturbate? While I'm talking to you?"

"Yeah. Let me tell you about how I felt just holding your naked breast in my hand."

"Are you alone, too?"

"Yes. Mom and Dad went to pick up a U-Haul trailer to take to Seattle next week. We'll be spending all afternoon packing it."

"Then you do it, too. With me."

"Are you naked?"

"Just a sec." The phone hit a hard surface just loud enough to let me know she'd put it down. I knew what was coming next, so I skinned out of my briefs and t-shirt and dragged the phone into the bathroom so I could close and lock the door. Mom and Dad should be gone another hour, but there was no sense taking chances. "I'm naked now."

"Did you know there's a slight difference between your left breast and your right?" I asked. "Touch your left breast and let your finger just circle the nipple on that beautiful pink disk it sits on." I heard a little gasp. "You feel that tiny bump next to your nipple on the left side? I found it with my tongue the first time I kissed you there. Touch your other nipple. The little bump isn't there. It's perfectly smooth. I checked that with my tongue, too."

"Oh, Brian. I'm going to come in a second. Touch your cock, lover. My pussy is so wet it just wants you to slide into me."

"I want to touch you Rose. I want to feel your little clit with the same tongue that felt your nipples. Can you feel it, Rose? Can you feel my tongue on your clitty?" The answer was a long, stifled scream. She must have pushed her hand into her mouth. I squeezed my cock once and felt the hot spatters of come against my belly and chest. If she still had the phone anyplace near her ear, she heard my shout.

"I love you, Brian."

"I love you, Rose."


Mom and Dad and I spent the afternoon packing the rest of Betts' stuff into the U-Haul. Dad was going to tow it behind the truck with the camper on it and he and Mom were taking a vacation for two weeks to drive to Seattle and back. They didn't plan to stay in motels. I was thinking it might have been the first time the two of them took a vacation alone since either Betts or I were born. It was sort of sad to empty Betts' room of all the boxes she'd packed and the stuff she brought home from school. Betts had a nice big bed, so that was going, too, along with all her satin sheets and bedding. We packed her dresser full of wedding presents and by the time we were finished, the trailer was packed to the gills. They planned to leave first thing tomorrow, even though I wasn't expecting Anna to pick me up until mid-afternoon. I was kind of moping around my bedroom looking at my chemistry set. It was the Fourth of July and I never had figured out how to make fireworks for Jimmy Squires. Well, he wanted nitroglycerin, which would have been a little more than fireworks. I heard tires on the cinder driveway, but I didn't pay any attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.