Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

39: Sleepover

Coming of Age Sex Story: 39: Sleepover - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Easter break was busy, but low-key. Being with Brenda on Sunday really shook me. Not that I didn't like it. I really liked it. I took my swimming trunks home and when I got to the privacy of my room, I sort of sniffed the front of it where my cock had pushed it right up into Brenda's wet pussy. And she'd ... she'd tasted my sperm after I shot it all over her stomach and boobs! And then she made an off-hand comment about how she didn't think she was the first or only girl who'd tasted it. I suddenly realized what a dangerous game Liz and I had been playing all year. I had to put the brakes on somehow.

Monday, Mom took me to the tux rental shop to have everything measured up for prom. As it turned out, I was putting in two orders. Betts was hot to have a June wedding and the invitations were all sent for the wedding on the 27th. I was thinking I should take the horses to the dude ranch that week. Not that that would happen. Betts kept holding up ridiculous ruffled shirts and a powder blue tux for me to wear to prom and I had to put my foot down. Donna said plain, simple, black. That's what I would wear. That was pretty much what the men would wear for the wedding, too, except that we'd all have dove gray morning coats. They were pretty cool and I thought I might choose one of those for a future prom. Betts' wedding would be at eleven-thirty in the morning and she'd insisted on the menswear. Allen showed up while I was being fitted and he and the other groomsmen got measured, too. I got to meet them all. I wasn't all that impressed. I was surprised when Dad showed up, but as father of the bride, he had to have a tux, too. Man! This was going to be expensive when you added everything up. I guess everybody pays for their own clothes, though. Mom and Dad picked up the tab for ours so I only had to spend money for the prom tux.

I planned to just lay low for the rest of the week, but Lionel called Wednesday morning and said a bunch of guys were getting together for some basketball on the outdoor court at school in the afternoon. He wanted help calling the rest of our group of guys. I decided that I should invite Whitney, too. Geoff and I biked to school and met Whitney just as her mom dropped her off at the parking lot. We hugged and went into the fenced in court. There's enough traffic around the high school that they put up big chain-link fences around the basketball and tennis courts so the balls couldn't get away from us.

We had a blast. Troy, Birdman, and Lamar were there as well as the six of us guys in our group and Whitney. Wow! We were playing with four of the first five. We were going to get overwhelmed. They split up, though, so Birdman and Lamar were on a team with Whitney, me, and Carl. Lionel and Troy teamed with Geoff, Josh, and Doug. With the Trane brothers split up and the other two varsity guys split, the game ended up being fair all the way around. While we were playing, I saw Lynn and Renee show up on the bench outside the fence. Somewhere along the line after an hour or so, Brenda, Rachel, and Samantha showed up. We played hard for almost two hours before we took a real break. Sometime in the last half-hour, Candace showed up with a water cooler in her car. We were really thankful for that.

"Oooh, hot sweaty boys," Samantha cooed. "May I have a kiss from each of my sweaty boyfriends?" We all laughed and got in line for a hug and sweet kiss from Samantha, only to find that Renee, Brenda, Candace, and Rachel had lined up, too. We went down the line and then I heard Samantha squeal. I turned around and saw Whitney with her arms around our girlfriend. After the initial surprise, their lips came together.

"I'm hot and sweaty and want kisses, too," Whitney said in answer to our looks when she and Samantha broke apart. Candace opened her arms. We watched as Whitney worked her way down the row of our girlfriends. Heck with that. I got in line next to Renee. Whitney never paused, but bent to kiss me. She looked up and Lionel, Josh, Carl, Doug, and Geoff were all in line.

"I think she got the best of this deal," Rachel laughed. "Leave it to Whitney to get kisses from everyone." That was all it took to get the rest of the girls to kiss each other. We were really hot and sweaty after that.

"Not wanting to push into your group," Lamar said coming up to us, "but may I have one of those hot sweaty kisses from my prom date?" Renee had to jump to get up to where she could reach his lips, but Lamar caught her easily and held her with her feet dangling a foot off the ground. The kiss he got caused another round of sweating to break out.

After we'd hung around for a while, we all headed home. Candace offered to toss our bikes in her car and take Geoff and me home. As we were looking at it, though, there was no way she'd fit both our bikes in the car. Whitney's mom showed up about that time and they volunteered to take Geoff and his bike. I ended up in the front seat of Candace's car with my bike hanging out of her trunk.

"Did you plan this?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but not very well," she said. "I should have planned it for a time when you weren't so hot and smelly."

"Well, if you want to hang around, I could grab a quick shower."

"Hmm. I could scrub your back for you."

"My parents are really liberal," I said, "but I don't think they'd let you in the shower with me."

"Well, maybe I can talk them into it if I come in while you change. For next time."

"Knock yourself out, girlfriend. I'm not particularly opposed to saving water."


Candace came in and was immediately caught up in whirlwind Betts who had just gone down the list and invited close to twenty more people to the wedding. When I got dressed and returned to the kitchen, it was Candace who was ready to escape.

"We're just going to go hang out for a while," I told Mom.

"Okay. You both know all the rules," she answered. Candace hugged her.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I just want to hang out and talk," Candace said. "We don't have to go anyplace unless you really want to."

"You want to just go back to my room?"

"No. How about if you introduce me to these horses all your girlfriends are so crazy about." She offered me her hand and we went out to the barn. I introduced her to Princess and Gypsy and we went on a short ride together. I usually take Gypsy with a first time rider, but Princess had behaved well on the trail yesterday and really wanted to go. Gypsy immediately went to the paddock and rolled in the mud.

"Nice one, Gypsy," I laughed as she got up. "Guess who's getting a bath tonight!"

Princess was on her best behavior even though she was prancing like a show horse. That girl is so proud it's infectious. Here I was with my redheaded girlfriend in my arms as we rode double through the woods.

Candace really did want to talk. Well, she's a bit of a motor mouth anyway, so that wasn't unusual, but she didn't seem to have any designs on making out or anything. She'd received her acceptance letter from the University of Indianapolis. She had some scholarship assistance, but was afraid that by the end of the first year she'd be broke and out washing cars to pay for dinner. Her parents were helping, but I found out Candace had an older brother who was disabled and her parents were pretty strapped just taking care of him. I'd met her parents, but they'd declined my offer of dinner and just came by for coffee and rolls one Saturday morning. Candace and I hadn't had a ton of time together and no actual dates, but she often just walked up and offered to give me a ride somewhere or to get help running lines for the spring show. I'd just met this amazing girl last fall and here she was talking about how she'd be gone to Indy by fall. I was kind of sad.

We brushed Princess after we got back and she agreed to help me wash Gypsy. Horses are pretty tough, but we'd always felt that it was cruel to just spray them with cold water unless it was really hot out and they needed to cool off. Dad had a small water heater in the tack room so we could wash the horses with warm water. Gypsy loved it, though she managed to get us soaked when she shook herself. We were laughing like crazy when we finally got her toweled down pretty dry and I fed the horses. I turned to leave Gypsy's stall when Candace was suddenly standing right in front of me in the narrow alley.

"May I have permission to kiss my boyfriend?" Candace asked.

"Does that include permission for him to kiss you back?" I laughed.

"Permission granted."

"Ditto."

Candace is one of the girls that are enough shorter than me that I feel ... I don't know ... more adult when I hold her in my arms and kiss her. We didn't do it very often. Usually just a little kiss hello or goodbye, but occasionally she would declare a 'garlic test' and really ream my mouth. This kiss was somewhere between those. It was soft and sensuous and sexy, but not demanding or passionate. I guess I'd have to say it was loving. She stood beside me when we'd finished, holding my right hand in both of hers. I knew something was on her mind.

"You've been so good for me this year," she sighed. "The whole group. I was on a collision course with reality before I met you and couldn't find the brakes. It really saved me. I don't want it to end."

"Does it have to?"

"What am I going to do when all my boyfriends and girlfriends are three hours away and I'm in college?"

"I don't know. What are any of us going to do?"

"I don't want to break up."

"Candace, whatever you do, I'd like to still be your friend. I want to come and see your plays and maybe go out sometime. I know it will be hard since I don't even have a driver's license, let alone a car, but if there's any way that we can stay ... together ... I'd like that."

"Me, too." She hesitated for a second. "I know we're supposed to be focused on our prom dates from now until the dance, but I was wondering if we could go out once in the next couple weeks or so. If not before prom, then right after before it starts getting crazy with graduation."

"I'd love to go out with you, any time!" She looked up and smiled at my enthusiasm. Then she looked back at our joined hands. She pulled my hand up and dragged the back of it against her right breast. She rubbed it against her until I could feel the hard nub of her nipple press against it.

"I think I'd love it, too," she whispered. She continued to hold the back of my hand against her breast as she reached up to kiss me again. "See you next week." We left the barn and she went straight to her car and drove off. Oh, man.


"Slumber party!" Jen squealed as she and Court came rushing into the kitchen. Anna Pratt was right behind them as I quickly gave each of the girls permission to kiss me hello. And to hug and squeeze.

"Remember the rules," Anna said.

"We signed the agreement."

"My rules," Anna clarified. "No fewer than five of you for the sleep-over. Everyone stays dressed in proper pajamas. Brian bakes bread in the morning."

"Way to lay down the law, Anna," Mom laughed. She gave our friend a big hug. Mom was usually pretty demonstrative with kids, but you had to be a pretty special adult to get a hug from her. I smiled at them. Jen and Court grabbed my hands and their packs and dragged me toward the attic stairs.

"Hey! What about lunch?" Anna called.

"It's only eleven! Lunch will be ready at noon," I called as I followed two cute butts into the attic. "Really." Mom and Anna started laughing.

"More kisses, please?" Jen said as she held out her arms. I moved forward at the same time Court did and we all three hugged each other. The kisses flowed around the circle in all combinations and eventually we had all three of our mouths as close together as we could get them and our tongues caressing each other. We pulled apart in order to calm down a minute as there was a lot of grinding going on and we were all going to have wet spots on our jeans if we didn't settle down.

"Who else is coming for the sleepover?" I asked. We'd set the wheels in motion for this night on the bus back from the State Championships. We got parental agreement, but the girls had refused to tell me who else was coming.

"It's a surprise," Court said. "But I guess we can tell you that it's just going to be Jen and me under a whole pile of boys." I looked at her with my mouth hanging open. I liked the guys, but somehow six-to-two girls-to-guys sounded a whole lot better to me than six-to-two guys-to-girls. Fuck!

"You are so gullible," Jen laughed. She shut my mouth with her hands. "We really like our other boyfriends, Brian, but given the choice, you're the one we want to sleep with." She kissed me so tenderly I almost wept. I turned my head and Court duplicated the effect.


Lunch was on the table at noon as promised. I'd made a dozen small rounds of bread and carved them into bowls. I filled them with my best chili and covered it with cheese before putting it under the broiler to melt and brown the cheddar. Even Betts was in heaven. As soon as lunch was over, though, she took off.

"I'm spending the night at Doreen's," she said. "I do not want to be around the kind of energy that will be in this house tonight! Anna, you have my room. Good luck with the orgy!"

Of course, I had to take Jen and Court out to visit the horses. I was surprised, though, when Jen looked up at me as we were brushing Gypsy and said, "Brian, what do you think about my mom and your parents?"

"Hmm? I think they're all really great. Why?"

"Uh ... I mean ... uh ... do you think they're like doing something?"

"Doing something? You mean..." Crap! It seemed like the only parent of any of my girlfriends who ever stayed or was even invited to stay at our house was Anna. There was no question that Mom liked her. I remembered the hug they shared when they arrived. But would Mom cheat on Dad with my girlfriend's mother? Or would they both go with Dad? Oh my god!

"He's just putting it together," Court laughed. "Do you think they're really doing it?"

"No. No. It can't be."

"Why? Don't your parents like sex?" I remembered interrupting them just a few weeks ago. This was too much. I might have to go for a bike ride again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.