Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

33: Application for Membership

Coming of Age Sex Story: 33: Application for Membership - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I didn't feel much like keeping my date with Liz on Friday afternoon. Donna drove us all the way around Rhonda's paper route and we started getting back to normal as we raced from house to house in the snow. I went back to their house after papers and napped in the basement for a couple hours while Rhonda and Donna got into their own beds for a little more rest. It was one of those odd feelings when I woke up of not knowing exactly where I was and having a strange feeling like I was being watched. When I finally pried my eyes open I discovered it wasn't just a feeling. Rev. Gordon was sitting in the "story-teller's chair" a few feet away from me. He had a reading light on and was holding what I assumed was his Bible. He was looking at me, though.

"Good morning, Brian. I hope my reading here didn't disturb your sleep. I often spend a few quiet moments here in the morning to get my day started. The room has such lovely child-energy in it from the kindergartners. Even when they aren't here."

"Yessir. I mean, no sir. I always wake up about this time, Rev. Gordon." I was glad I'd laid down in all my clothes and hadn't woken up in just my underwear.

"Why don't you call me Sunshine like the other teens do?"

"It ... uh ... seems a little disrespectful, sir. I mean, they're talking about ... uh..."

"My bald head," he laughed. He polished his head with his hand. It really did reflect the light. "I earned the loss of every hair. I have two daughters." We both laughed. "Speaking of which..." Uh oh. I knew I was going to get lectured. I slept the entire night with Rhonda cuddled to my side in my bedroom. Not in my bed mind you. And I didn't even know she was there until I woke up. But she said her parents had seen us. "Your parents have a pretty good relationship with you, don't they? You talk over your problems with them?"

"Yes. I mean, you can't just talk about everything with your parents. It's a little embarrassing."

"I remember well," he laughed. He sure laughed a lot for getting ready to lecture me. That was one of the great things about Sunshine anyway. He always had a smile and a laugh. "That's the difference between having a son and having a daughter, I guess. Rhonda and Donna talk to me about everything." I gulped. Everything? "I want you to know that you can talk to me, too. Not as the father of your girlfriend or even as a minister. Just as an adult you don't have to hide anything from."

"Uh ... thank you."

"Why don't you tell me about New Year's Eve? Oh, Donna gave me a full rundown from her perspective last night. She was very upset and thought she had betrayed you and all your friends. But I'd like to hear it from your perspective. Girls only ever see one side." He was quiet and I realized he was waiting.

"It was a great party. Thank you for hosting it." He nodded and before long I was telling him the whole story. I'd never told anyone about it—not all of it. But going from the party straight to the hayloft wouldn't have made any sense if I didn't tell him about growing up next door to Heaven. I was surprised that I could tell him everything without being too embarrassed or crying. His gentle laugh and little jokes encouraged me and sometimes he'd say something like, "I remember what that was like when I was a kid. Things haven't changed." I finally told him that even though I met Joanne in the hayloft and she asked me to make love to her, I couldn't because I felt I'd made a promise to my girlfriends and boyfriends and would be cheating if I broke it.

"I was surprised to wake up this morning with Rhonda holding me, sir. I want you to know we didn't do anything bad with each other."

"Oh, I think it would be hard for you to do something with Rhonda that she didn't want you to," he laughed. "You learned that last spring, didn't you?"

"Yessir. Our breakup was all my fault. I tried to kiss her."

"A pretty natural thing for a healthy young man to want to do with his girlfriend. She just wasn't ready yet," he paused and I thought maybe we were done. "Brian, do you know what the Bible says about promises?" Oh, man. I wasn't going to escape the lecture after all. I shook my head. "Very little. Oh, there is a lot about what God promises. There are rules about keeping vows to God. And there is one notable instance where Herod made a rash promise to a young woman with whom he was in lust and ended up presenting her with the head of John the Baptist. But nothing really about what happens when a person keeps or breaks a promise to another person. I think that is one of the reasons churches should only focus on a person's relationship to God and the idea of treating others as we'd like to be treated. The Bible calls that love. But what you've adopted as your personal standard is moral. It wraps a lot of teaching from every religion into simple things that anyone can understand. You made an agreement and considered it a promise to each of your girlfriends."

"And the boys, sir."

"That may be even more important. I'd like you to consider something as a kind of next step. I commend your keeping your promise and your commitment to that. So I'd like to caution you about making promises. Don't make many and don't make them lightly. Avoid making promises you can't keep. Once you have a reputation as always keeping your promise, your friends would be even more devastated if you broke it. And you've made that reputation. Don't imagine that what you did will long be a secret, any more than your rescue of Joanne a few years ago stayed a secret. I truly believe we are entering an age where secrets simply won't exist. Every time I pick up the newspaper, the world seems to get smaller."

"Thank you for your advice. I just realized that I hardly ever use the word promise, but now I'll think about it before I do."

"Thank you, Brian."

"For what?"

"For having the trust to share your story with me. I think I hear the girls moving around in the kitchen upstairs. I'll bet they're fixing breakfast."


That's how it happened that I ended up at Liz's house Friday afternoon, even though I didn't feel much like it. I knew I was going to have to tell her about what happened and I was pretty emotionally drained. I hung out with Rhonda and Donna all morning and we baked cookies to take to school on Monday. I realized that I liked Donna a lot and I got to see more of how she and her sister interacted. They even took me to Liz's house after lunch.

"Have fun with our girlfriend," Rhonda said as she kissed me on the cheek. I turned toward her and touched her nose with mine.

"You are the best girlfriend ever," I said to her giggles.


"Thank you for telling me all that, Brian," Liz said as we sat next to each other on her bed. "Now can we get naked?" I laughed at her. Some days Liz has a one-track mind. I guess maybe all days. But I'd promised to help her stay in bounds and that included knowing that she and I would sometimes get together for no other reason than to see how many orgasms we could have. "I give you explicit permission to touch me anywhere and any way that the rules allow," she said. I sprang a boner right then and there. Even though she was "hot to trot" as Mom described Betts yesterday, I managed to slow her down and tease. Before long, though, we had everything off but our underwear. I was afraid I was going to make a mess before we really got started, so I had Liz roll onto her stomach so I could give her a back rub.

Liz had a bottle of body lotion on her dresser and I grabbed that and started rubbing it in, much to her delight. She had a lean frame, richly covered with freckles. They were especially dense on her shoulders and I wondered what caused that. I leaned over to kiss her shoulders while I straddled her and let my hands trail lotion down her arms. She shuddered and I wondered if she'd had a little orgasm or if that kind of thing was just part of the normal build-up. This position also had the unexpected result of having my hard cock pressed right up in her butt crack. Of course, we both had our underwear on, but the way Liz was squeezing her butt cheeks, I knew she could feel me. In the interest of not coming right away, I moved down her legs. I applied lotion liberally to my hands and spread it on her thighs. Liz moaned and couldn't stay still. Her hands were by her sides, but she kept thrusting her hips into the bed like she was touching herself. I remembered rubbing the arnica cream into the girls' butts after our ride last fall and slid my hands all the way up under her panties and onto her butt, squeezing and kneading her cheeks.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." Each simple word that Liz uttered sounded like it had multiple syllables as she stuttered under her breath. "Is that legal, Brian? Touching me under my panties?"

"I'm not touching your pussy, sweetheart, and I don't think anyone would call your butt your genitals."

"Oh, yes. I'm almost there. I just can't quite make it."

I pulled my hands out from under her panties and slid my left hand under her to tug at her left nipple while I dragged my right hand over her pussy, on top of her panties, of course.

"Now this, my dear girlfriend, is your genitals." She screamed.

We had a great afternoon, just making each other come. My underwear was a mess and I went into the bathroom twice to wipe things off so it didn't get too sticky. The highlight for me was when she got on top of me. Liz pulled my undershorts down to my knees.

"Liz. You can't..."

"I still have my panties on, so there's one layer of clothing between your cock and my pussy. That's legal." Well, yes, I guess it was. I just hadn't thought about it. Liz's silky wet panties, molded to her pussy, rocked up and down my cock stimulating me and grinding right on her clit. We both came, me spraying all over our stomachs and chests. Liz collapsed on me continuing to rub my come around with her body. I think, the tip of my cock might have been up against her bare tummy for a little bit while we lay there locked in an embrace, kissing. But it was my fourth time and I had long since lost track of how many times Liz came. My cock shrank and Liz finally seemed sated.

We finally rolled apart and I took a quick shower before I got dressed again so I didn't smell too much like Liz's pussy. It was a smell I was really beginning to love, but I didn't think my mom would approve. I got dressed while Liz showered. She came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel wrapped around her head. We'd been making love all afternoon but when I looked her up and down, she blushed from her face to her stomach. She didn't make a move to cover up, though.

"I got to see you," she said simply. "It's only fair that you get to see me." I was dressed, so I had no problem at all holding out my arms and letting my naked girlfriend sit on my lap and kiss me. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Brian. I'm looking forward to when we can really have sex, but you've helped me slow down a lot. I don't feel like I need to let every boy I date into my panties. I want sex so bad, but I really don't want to be a slut. Thank you so much for being my boyfriend."


We were back in swing about as soon as we hit the halls on the fifth. Classes all day. Basketball after school. Homework at night. On Saturday there were twelve of us in the attic studying. We played two hours before almost every varsity game, which meant one or two games a week. Half of them were away. Sometimes we'd have a week with three games, but there were also a few weeks we only had one. Not every school the varsity played had enough kids to have a JV team, too. Just like our school had only JV and didn't have a separate freshman team like the big schools did.

We were almost at end of term and the county tourney would be held the week of semester break at the end of January. I liked the fact that we had another break from school just three weeks after we got started back, but we hardly got into the groove and we were out again. I hung out with my girlfriends at lunch and as many as could come to study on Saturday, but I didn't go on any dates. I just wasn't up to it. All our group, except Jennifer and Courtney, were coming to the tournament, though, so if we could just keep from getting knocked out, we'd have fans.

The group voted unanimously to have Donna join us. Sora Miller talked to Rose and asked to join, too. Sora was a kind of solidly built JV cheerleader who had coal black hair cut chin-length with bangs just above her eyebrows. She had Asian characteristics, but I had no idea if it was Japanese or Chinese or some other. Neither of her parents looked Asian. If the girls did a two-person high cheer where one got on another's shoulders, Sora was on the bottom. I knew, though, from watching our cheerleaders, that Sora was solid and muscular, not fat. She could do flips and splits and pretty much anything the other cheerleaders could. In fact, her flips were better than anyone else on the JV squad. We had her join us at our table so everyone could get to know her. I found out her little brother Monte was the one who was friends with Judy in seventh grade. We asked her to join us at the table for a week so we could all get to know each other better before we took a vote after the tournament.

I was really surprised when Josh Whitaker and Bert Wazniak approached our table at lunch the week before break. Josh had served his suspension, but practiced hard with the rest of the team getting ready for the tournament. He and our other guard Bert also started hanging out with us more after practice and a couple times had asked Whitney to sit next to him on the team bus. The days of Josh hogging the ball or ignoring either Whitney or me on the court were over. Even Coach Hancock had commented that our guard rotation was getting stronger every day.

"Hey, guys," Josh said. "We were wondering if we could join you for lunch."

"We need another table," Carl laughed as we dragged two more chairs around the two tables we'd commandeered. "You might have to hold your lunch in your lap."

"Or you could hold me in your lap," Samantha said to Carl. "That would make more room."

"You can only get away with that for a couple minutes before the lunchroom monitor comes and makes you move," Brenda said. "We tried it."

"Pooh."

"You guys ready for the tournament next week?" Doug asked Josh.

"Yeah. Uh ... that wasn't exactly why we came over, though." He hesitated and looked at Whitney.

"Just say it, Josh. We don't bite," she said.

"Bert and I were wondering if we could join your dating group." Two more guys? I had a pang of jealousy that I put down fast. It would actually give the girls more options for going out. I know that Rhonda, Denise, Rachel, and Samantha had openly declared that they were exclusive to our group and weren't going to date outside it. Rose hadn't said anything, but I'd noticed that she hadn't been out with anyone since the holiday. I just figured that was because we were so busy with basketball. Everybody was looking at me.

"Oh. You know you can date Whitney if she wants to without being a member of the group. You just have to agree to the rules while you're on the date," I said.

"It's not that," Josh said. Bert was being really quiet. "Whitney, you're great and we've buried the hatchet, right?"

"Sometimes in each other," she laughed. "Yeah, we're cool."

"But damn, look around the cafeteria. All the coolest girls in our class and a few from other classes are at this table. I know you guys don't always eat at the same table every day, but I look around when you sit with your other friends and you're always having fun. I can hear Candace Jones' laugh all the way across the dining room." That was punctuated by Candace laughing over at the drama table. That got us all laughing.

"Well, at the moment I've got nothing against letting other guys join the group. You're a good teammate and what you did at the holiday tournament already made you acceptable to most of us. Everybody needs to get to know you, though, and like Sora, we can include you in the vote after the break. You guys do know that there are rules you have to agree to, though, even if you date someone outside the group."

"Yeah, but your rules say we can do anything but skin-to-skin genital contact," Bert said. He looked around at the girls at the table. "That's pretty cool."

"Bert!" Rhonda said. "I don't know you all that well, even though we've got two classes together. But you understand that the rules tell us what we can do if both or all parties involved agree. They don't say what we have to do. If you touched any one of us in any way without our permission, none of us would ever go out with you again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.