Living Next Door to Heaven 1
27: Butt Rub

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 27: Butt Rub - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Samantha cuddled up against me and I put my arms around her. She didn't offer a kiss, but just lay her head on my chest and continued to cry silently.

"What is it, Cutie?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"No. My mom thinks I'm a slut," she sobbed softly. "She had to make a point of embarrassing me at dinner. You must think I'm terrible. I let you put your hands all over me and touch my bare breasts. You must think I'm a slut, too."

"Shh. Shh. That's not true at all. What we did last Saturday was very special. Why would your mom think you are a slut?"

"It ... she ... caught Simon kissing me in the garage. He had his hand inside my shirt squeezing my breast. She ... ordered him out and told him not to come back. That's why we broke up last year. It was my own stupid fault. I didn't want him to do it and didn't know how to stop it."

"It's a good thing your mom came along then, isn't it? If he wasn't listening to you, you could have gotten into real trouble," I said. I held her against my chest and stroked her raven hair with my left hand. My cock had sprung to attention when I felt her silky legs against mine, but one tear and it collapsed. I just wanted to make it better for her.

"I sort of wanted him to touch me, but it was just once to find out what it felt like. But then every time we kissed he grabbed a boob and started squeezing. Sometimes it hurt. You haven't touched my breasts since I crawled in with you and last week I gave you permission to touch me anywhere above my waist outside or inside my clothes. Why couldn't he be like that?"

"Being permitted to touch you once isn't a license to touch you whenever I want, Samantha. I don't think married people even do that."

"That's why I let you touch me last week. I'd never have been brave enough without the agreement."

"We could try to bring Simon into the group and have him sign the agreement. If you miss him like that, I'm sure we'd all help."

"I hate him," she hissed. I wasn't expecting that.

"What?"

"You should have heard him this morning. Rhonda and I wore our jeans and cowboy boots to school today so we'd be ready to leave. I really like Rhonda. I've had so much fun with her getting ready for the trip."

"That's good." I was glad for Rhonda's sake, too.

"Then Simon came along with his friends and said, 'Look at the sluts in their fuck-me boots. It'll be harder to get fucked in those jeans than in your mini-skirts.' Rhonda started crying and we ran to the girl's room."

"When was this? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because if we'd told you, you'd have killed them. All you guys would have. We couldn't say anything."

"You're right about that. I may still kill them."

"You don't think I'm a slut? Please say you don't think I'm a slut."

"I do not think you are a slut at all. Or Rhonda. I can't believe she didn't want to be close."

"I do," Rhonda said softly. "But Samantha really had to tell you. I know Jennifer is beside you, but could I squeeze in?" Jennifer quickly spun around so she was head to head with us and Rhonda cuddled up to me on the other side.

"Nobody's ever going to get away with calling you names again. That's why you have boyfriends ... and girlfriends. If Whitney had heard that she'd have taken Simon down a peg." Rhonda rubbed her face against my chest and I realized she'd been crying, too. I think I was the only one who had been asleep because both Jennifer and Courtney got their heads right next to ours and put a hand over mine on their shoulders.

I just wanted to protect my girlfriends. I guess that's kind of macho, but I went to sleep trying to figure out how I could get back at Simon.


I woke up with two of the sweetest girls I knew cuddled against me and something incredibly silky smooth rubbing up against my morning hard-on. I froze and realized it was me doing the rubbing and what was worse was it was one of Rhonda's legs thrown over me. Samantha had edged down a little and her leg was thrown over my right thigh. I carefully eased myself out of the covers and crept toward the bathroom. I guess this was usually a girls' cabin because there were no urinals in the bathroom. There were three stalls and two sinks with two shower stalls. I went into the last toilet stall and urged my cock to go down so I could pee. I thought about relieving myself, but I just couldn't do that. It was Rhonda's leg I'd been rubbing against! Oh god!

The stream finally started and a few seconds later, I heard the next stall door close and a stream start to wash into the toilet. Oh shit! A girl had come in. She was peeing in the next stall. Just three feet away from me, a girl had her panties around her knees or maybe even her ankles and was sitting on the toilet next to me peeing. Then she would take some paper and touch her ... God dammit! My cock was never going down now. I flushed and ran to the sink to wash my hands so I could be out of the bathroom before she came out of the stall. I heard the flush and it was too late. I didn't want to turn to leave because I had my hard cock trapped against the sink.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Rhonda said beside me.

"Huh? Good morning. I was up before you were."

"Yeah, but I was awake first. Are we going out to take care of the horses?"

"Uh ... yeah. That's what I figured I'd do and then go make breakfast."

"Okay. I'll get dressed, too."

"I'll grab my clothes and dress in here. Let me know when you're ready."

"Okay." I grabbed my clothes and ran back into the bathroom, trying to be careful not to wake the other girls.

Damn! Shit! Fuck! If Rhonda was awake before me, then she had to know I was rubbing my cock against her leg. She probably wanted to go to the barn so she could yell at me without waking the girls. I am so fucked! Maybe she thinks I was trying to rape her. Damn, damn, damn!

"I'm ready." Hell! I didn't even have my shirt buttoned.

"Be right there." I scrambled to finish, pulled my socks on and grabbed my boots on my way out the door. Rhonda was already on her way to the barn. She must really be mad. There wasn't much chance the other girls would wake up. It wasn't even light out and Rhonda and I were the only ones used to getting up at four-thirty in the morning. Rhonda had a brush in her hand when I got to the barn.

"Beat you!" she said.

"Rhonda, wait. Please let me apologize. I didn't know."

"What?"

"You said you were awake before me."

"Yep. I knew you were waking up, though."

"You know what I was doing then."

"Yeah. It's okay. It was interesting. You could have finished."

"Interesting? You should have pushed me away and woken me up. Rhonda, do you know what would have happened if I didn't wake up when I did?"

"Of course. Semen would have spurted out the end of your penis. Oh. I suppose that's messy, isn't it?"

"Yeah. It's pretty messy. Rhonda, you never have to do that for any boy ever."

"I know that. Did you go into the bathroom and masturbate? I tried to give you time, but I figured it wouldn't take that long and I really had to pee."

"Rhonda, that's something that only a boyfriend and girlfriend would do together. You don't have to do that."

"Aren't I your girlfriend?" she asked. Oh shit! She really looked hurt.

"Yes! Yes you are. I mean that ... well you don't like that kind of stuff and it's not right for me to use you for my own pleasure if it doesn't please you, too."

"It was kind of interesting. It was like a horse." Huh? "You know how you can feel their muscles when you ride and just know they are really powerful? It's like I could feel how powerful it was." I collapsed on a hay bale.

"Rhonda? Honey? Would you give me a hug?" She dropped the brushes and rushed to me. She sat beside me and just hugged me. It would be okay. This time. I still had to figure this out. "You know I love you, Rhonda?"

"Sure. I love you, too."

"I know. But it's a little different. I love you the way that wants to kiss you and touch you, like I was doing this morning. You don't like that kind of thing. You don't ever have to feel you should do something that you don't like. Just because you are my girlfriend doesn't mean I don't have to follow the rules. In fact, it means I do have to follow them. I loved sleeping with you last night. And with Sam. But if we ever do that again, you can't let me do something that you don't want, too. Even if I'm asleep."

"Okay, Brian. Really, I didn't mind. And someday I might be ready for that. I just wanted to be nice to you."

"Honey, you are already the best girlfriend in the world." She giggled and we brushed the horses.


"What are you guys doing in the kitchen at this hour?" Theresa asked when she came in. This hour? It was already six-thirty.

"Um ... making breakfast?" I suggested. "I said I would. Rhonda happens to be as good a cook as I am."

"We weren't serious about you having to cook!"

"Really? Larry said you weren't that good a cook." She stiffened and I realized I'd screwed up for the second time this morning. "I knew he was just joking," I quickly added, "but we thought we'd go ahead and get things ready since we'd already taken care of the horses."

"You fed the horses?"

"And brushed them," Rhonda said. "We brushed your horse and Larry's, but we didn't know if you feed them special or not, so you should probably go do that."

"Just a minute." Theresa went to the kitchen door and yelled. "Larry! Just feed yours, mine, and Tika. The kids already beat you to it with the others. That will teach you to sleep in!"

"I expected to see him by six, but figured since it was just the five of us here that he must have figured we'd have plenty of time after breakfast."

"Yeah. He's gonna have a lot more time on his hands if that's what he thinks of me. Anyway, what are you making? The bacon looks perfect. Can I have a piece?"

"Sure. We'll deduct it from your omelet," Rhonda laughed.

"Omelets? You're making omelets?"

"We found salsa in the fridge and all the ingredients we needed for Spanish omelets. They're my favorite and Brian makes the best."

"We'll just serve them as people come in, that way no one will have to wait too long. Do you want yours now?" I asked.

"No. Let me get the ... You already made coffee?"

"I figured you, Tim, Larry, and Veronica would want some. I've gotten kind of used to having a cup in the morning, too. I don't know about the girls."

"I prefer hot chocolate when I get in from the route but sometimes coffee with cream and sugar. It warms me up." Rhonda said.

"Well, we've got that, too," Theresa said. "You guys wanted to do some serious riding today, didn't you?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, I'm going to get the stuff ready for our trail lunch. We figured we'd take you all the way up to Fill Hill and do an old fashioned cookout. Will your other girls be game for it?"

"Fill Hill? That's like five miles away, isn't it?" I asked.

"Closer to six by the horse trails. If you think it's too long, we'll take you around the lake and still do the cookout."

"No! I'm sure the other three will be able to take it. Let's do the long ride."

"Okay, I'll get the food ready."


We had a great ride and spent about three hours at Fill Hill where there was a campground and we could use a fire-pit for cooking. Larry packed all our cooking gear and food on a mule. I found out that's who Tika was. We'd taken off as soon as breakfast was over about eight and it was almost two by the time we had the campfire out and everything packed away to head back. I helped the girls mount and gave a stern reminder to Jingo.

"Hey, big-boy," I said as I boosted Courtney up into the saddle. I'd used the hand-on-butt method and she squirmed a good bit. When they saw me do it to Jennifer mounting Jubal, all the girls wanted me to help them up the same way. "That's my girlfriend you've got on your back. You be good to her." Jingo nodded his head as if he understood every word I said. He swung his head toward Jubal and bared his teeth. "Whoa! That's my girlfriend, too. No biting Jubal's butt. I'll make you go first." Jingo shook his head and then continued down his whole body, which gave Courtney a momentary thrill as he vibrated under her.

When everyone was mounted, we rode out. Larry went first and Theresa rode beside the girls for a while, making minor corrections to the way they handled their horses. I brought up the rear on Princess and she was practically prancing. She wanted to run. Finally Theresa fell back beside me.

"Awfully sorry to spoil your fun, Brian," Theresa said. Huh? "After this ride, that cute butt you've been watching all day is going to be too sore to touch." Cute butt? There were four of them ahead of me! A light came on. Having friends for the last three years, I'd learned to identify good natured teasing as different from being attacked. And the best way to deal with it was always to give it right back.

"Oh, no! And it was my idea," I moaned. "I hope Larry isn't pissed at me."

"Why would Larry be pissed?" Theresa asked, falling right into my trap.

"Well, it's obvious that he's the one who gets to touch your cute butt. All I get to do is watch it." It took Theresa a second. Then she swung toward me.

"You spawn of Satan!" she laughed. "Maybe I won't offer you my special butt cream after all."

"Special butt cream?"

"Rub it on and the soreness goes away."

"Okay. So how can I earn some of this cream?" Even my butt was getting sore after six hours in the saddle.

"Oh, I don't know. You'll probably have to brush my horse for me and clean my boots."

"I'll agree to all that if we can have a race in the morning. Princess wants to show these cow ponies what a fast horse she is," I said. She held out her fist and we bumped them. We had a deal.


When we finally got back to the ranch, we all worked on getting the tack put away and our horses rubbed down. It was already getting dark when we heard the bell ring at the chow hall and heard Tim yell to come and get it.

"What's Tim doing? I didn't get here in time to make dinner," I said.

"Tim's grilling steaks for us tonight," Larry said. "It's steak, salad, and chips, so nothing elegant. Just yummy."

"Oh, no! We didn't have time to make a birthday cake," Jennifer said

"Or take showers," Courtney responded.

We were pretty starved, though, and the steaks were burned just right. Then when dinner was ready, Veronica brought out a birthday cake for me with fifteen candles.

"Veronica, you didn't have to do that!"

"Oh, I didn't. Your mom came by with it this afternoon. Said she was going to contribute to the party even if she wasn't here."

"Aw. Isn't that sweet," Samantha said. I blew out the candles and got a hug from each of the girls, including Theresa and Veronica. Tim and Larry shook my hand.

We sat around the fireplace and Larry played his guitar while Theresa sang. I didn't even know she could sing. Some of the songs we all knew and sang along. It had been a long day, though, and by nine-thirty we were dead on our feet.

On my way out the door, Theresa handed me a little jar of cream.

"It's called arnica. Rub it in tonight and in the morning no one will be sore."

I grinned at her and she swatted my butt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.