Living Next Door to Heaven 1
22: Trust

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 22: Trust - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"Can I come in?"

It was the night before we were taking Betts to Purdue. I was lying in my bed about to grab a couple tissues before I made a mess. Betts stuck her head up through the staircase opening. I kind of forced my cock down with a pillow on my lap and squeaked, "Sure."

Betts came right to my bed and sat down beside me. She looked at me and where my pillow was.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"Betts."

"I know boys masturbate like all the time. Bet you didn't know girls masturbate, too."

"Bet I did." I rolled over and reached into the bottom of my nightstand, keeping my sheet tucked around my naked body. I still looked at the book sometimes, just as reference material. I handed it to her. She looked at it puzzled for a moment. "It was kind of sticky in places when Mom gave it to me." Betts had a moment of abject horror cross her face as she turned crimson.

"Oh god! She gave you mine?"

"Said she didn't want to buy another copy. It took me a day to figure out what she meant."

"Oh, fuck."

"It's okay, Betts. I eventually managed to get a hard-on again."

"You little beast!" She attacked me trying to tickle me and I was squirming all over, still trying not to reveal my stiffy or lose the sheets. I tried to tickle back and got more than one handful of my sister's tits. We finally settled down.

We sat there panting.

"Well, now you know what those feel like as well as what they look like." She blushed and made a show of pulling her bra straight.

"Okay, I admit. They feel as good as they look." Betts pulled her t-shirt up and flashed them at me again. Too bad she had that damn bra on. We both giggled, but when she looked at my waist and raised an eyebrow I just clenched the pillow down a little tighter.

"Spoilsport," she sighed. "Brian, are you a virgin?"

"Betts! What kind of question is that?" That came out of nowhere.

"I'm worried about you. All your girlfriends. I think Rhonda is really sweet, but you didn't do anything to, her did you? And Rose? And Candace? And those girls down south? Brian, this is important. Boys can be sluts too, you know?" I think she was really concerned.

"First, I'd never tell you if I'd made love to any of those girls or any others, Betts," I said. "Or anything else we did. Second, I'm still a virgin. Now what's this all about?"

"Since you ... caught me, I've been good. I'm still a virgin, Brian. It's been difficult, and I won't say I never touched another boy. This summer has been ... interesting. But no boy has ever been in my panties."

"Why are you telling me this, Betts?"

"Because you saved me and I want you to know it was worthwhile."

"You don't have to go through life with no sex just because I interrupted a blow-job!" I said.

"The guy who gets in my panties is going to marry me. Preferably he already will have," she said. "I'm not saying you have to stay a virgin until you're married, but those girls, Brian—if they want to stay virgins, help them. It's so hard to do by yourself." Betts started crying and collapsed on top of me. My erection was long gone and I wrapped her in my arms and just held her while we both cried.

"Betts, remember that no matter what you decide, I love you. I know we don't always get along, but I'm never going to judge you about who you do or don't have sex with. Just be who you are."

I made a special breakfast of blueberry waffles in the morning and Mom and Dad took Betts to Purdue.


"Brian, why don't you run over and mow the Barness' lawn before we head for the beach?"

"Sure, Mom."

I'd thought of it before, but it was too depressing to go near their house. It had been dark for the past month. Mom said they went to be with Joanne in Paris for a while. She wasn't coming back. Mowing their yard gave me time to mourn and cry without anyone seeing me. My Heaven was gone.


The lake was great on Labor Day, but sometimes I felt disconnected. I'd hear a voice or a laugh or catch a flash of blue and jerk around thinking I saw Joanne. The girls were all great and Rhonda rode on my shoulders for the chicken fights until Rose came up to us. Rhonda slid off and gave me a very uncharacteristic kiss on the cheek. She turned and hugged Rose.

"Your turn, girlfriend," she said. In a flash she'd managed to drag Rachel off Doug and mount his shoulders. Rose and I were together for half an hour and I was really liking holding her bare legs. All of a sudden, Brenda came sliding up my front and pushed at Rose's feet until she fell off backward. Rose splashed around to confront Brenda but stopped and grinned at her instead. Rose turned and gave me a searing kiss, making sure my hands were busy, too. She turned and hugged Brenda. "Your turn, girlfriend," she said.

Brenda didn't get on my shoulders, but wrapped her legs around my waist and said, "Take me to the raft." I did a combination push and splash until we got to the raft. We managed without drowning even though we both went under a couple times. Brenda never unwrapped her legs. "Carl and I broke up again. Now's your chance, boyfriend," she said as she pressed her lips, her hips, and her tits as tight to me as she could get them. She kept one hand on the raft so I had both hands free. One caressed her back and held her to me and the other held her ass. For Brenda's part, she ground against my erection like there was no tomorrow. "Oh god, yes!" she moaned. She pulled my hand around to her front so I could cup her breast while she thrust hers down between us so she could rub my cock.

"Brenda..." I gasped.

"I've wanted to do this for four years, Brian. I don't know when I'll have another opportunity. Go to third base. Touch me and make me come." I got the message, and it didn't take much. With one hand on Brenda's tit and one on her pussy and her stroking my cock, neither of us lasted long. She let go of the raft and when it looked like we'd sink, she joined me in treading water while we held each other. "I swear, Brian, the next time he breaks up with me, I'm going to fuck you. He's over there trying to get it on with Rhonda."

"What!?" I turned to get away from Brenda, but she wrapped her legs around me and almost drowned both of us.

"Rhonda has it under control. Let her handle it. Carl isn't a beast. He won't do anything she doesn't want him to."

"I just..."

"I know. You love her. It's going to be different this year, Bri. You're going to have to help us sort it out. Every single one of us girls wants a cock in her pussy and all you boys want to be there. You've got to help us figure it out. You've got to help us not just lose it."


Why was I the designated referee? I have to admit that in five minutes I fulfilled three years of fantasies with Brenda, but we kept our pants on. And she wasn't the only one. Liz about took all our clothes off, but she backed off once she'd come. I was knocked out when Samantha swam up to me.

"You haven't touched my legs all day, Brian. Don't you like how silky soft they are anymore?"

"Sam, what's got into you?"

"I don't know. My dad just rolls his eyes and says 'hormones.' Mom has given me more lectures than you can imagine. Touch my legs, Bri. Do you like them?"

"They're incredible. I've never touched anything so soft and smooth in my life." She shifted and I felt her hand between us for a moment.

"Keep going. Right up here." Up here was her bare pussy. She'd moved her suit crotch to the side. It wasn't just bare it was bare. "I got rid of all the hair I didn't want. Do you like it?" she asked.

"It feels beautiful, Sam. Hang on to the raft." She looked at me as I stroked her pussy, but reached out to hold the raft with both hands. I took a breath and torpedoed down until my face was even with her crotch. I moved in and kissed her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and ran it right through her little crack. I'd like to say how she tasted and what I smelled, but we were in the lake and I was out of breath. When I rose she pulled me to her in a kiss that told me she'd practiced a lot.

"You're going to do that again, Bri. Maybe a lot." We held each other and made out for a long time. As long as Samantha kept her suit pulled aside, I had my hand on that smooth pussy. She clamped her mouth onto mine and screamed when she came.


"Hey! What's this I hear about you swishing two out of three at the Fair, my man?" It was great to see Lionel again.

"It was easy. I stood on your shoulders and slam-dunked 'em," I said.

"In your dreams."

"It worked. Carl and Doug didn't make a single free-throw."

"Maybe we should have you on the team!" Right. Like that would happen in a million years. I wouldn't even be able to see the basket if I was on the team. I was officially five-six-and-a-half, but the growth spurt was slowing. I was almost thankful. I didn't hurt constantly like I had all summer. Lionel hadn't made it to the lake yesterday, so the first opportunity we had to see each other was before World History. Then we had to shut up and pay attention.

Lionel and I walked to lunch after World History and it was a different world. We'd had the same lunchroom last year, but this year we were the little kids among the rest of the high schoolers. We finally managed to squeeze twenty of us around two tables near the garbage cans. We were no more than seated than half a dozen guys in letter jackets came up to our table. One went straight to Brenda.

"Look at the pretty freshman girls! You shouldn't be sitting out here by the garbage. Honey, we have like a private dining room. Why don't you come with me? It's all you can eat."

"Go away," Brenda said, stiffening.

"Come on. You'll have fun. I'll personally make sure of it."

"Go away!" He put his hand on her shoulder. That was it. I stood up. All the way up on the chair so he could see me.

"I know you're not deaf, so you must be stupid. Let me put it plainly. She said 'go away.' That means take your slimy hand off her shoulder and get lost."

"Oh! Look at the runt who has to stand on a chair in order to even be seen. Come here, little man. How about you go head first in the garbage." I saw a few people start to move toward us. Lamar and the first three—two had graduated—were headed across the dining room. Lionel, Carl, Doug, Jackson, and Derek were pushing back their chairs. One of the guys with the letterman leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Him?" The other guy nodded and backed away. So did the rest of the letterman's gang. He looked at me and sneered. Cocky son-of-a-bitch. "Well. I see your table already has its quota of heroes. I'll leave you to the little one, but when you actually want a man, just wave at me, girls." A big black hand landed on the back of the letterman's neck. Attached to the hand was Lionel's big brother Lamar. He was pushing seven feet tall.

"Chad, look around this table carefully," Lamar growled. "Memorize every face you see here and attach the words 'off limits' to it. Then find every other freshman in the dining room and memorize the same words. It's just two words. Even your little brain can remember those. Off limits."

"Lamar, my man," Chad said turning to him. "Hey, every freshman needs to get razzed a little. It's part of the rite of passage thing, you know. Just chill." The letterman Chad turned away from Lamar and slunk off. The football team wasn't going to be as friendly this year.

"You guys need anything, just wave a flag," Lamar said to us. "Lionel! Why weren't you standing up for your buddy?"

"I was ... getting up, but Bri had it under control."

"What?"

"I couldn't stand up, Lamar." Lionel was getting pissed.

"Your friend needed you and you couldn't stand up? Why?"

"I had a hard-on."

"Little brother, I don't care if your cock is spurting cum in your girlfriend's pussy. Your buddy needs help, you get your ass in gear and stand up. You all have a good day now, y'hear?" Lamar said to us and turned to walk away. Lionel was as red as a black man can get.

"Lionel, take it easy on yourself, man. We're all new here."

"He's right. I shoulda..."

"It was my fault," Liz said. We turned to look at her. She was sitting right beside me.

"What?"

"I had my foot in his lap." Rose spit milk out her nose again. We all started laughing. Lionel finally got past the embarrassment and started to laugh, too.

"Brian! There you are, boyfriend! I've been looking all over," the little redheaded dynamo known as Candace came rushing over to our table, plopped herself down in my lap and gave me a no-holds-barred kiss. Now I wouldn't be able to stand up. "Oh baby, I've missed you this week. Is this the rest of your harem? I understood there were five of us now. Introduce me, Brian!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.