Living Next Door to Heaven 1
Intro to "The Agreement"

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Intro to "The Agreement" - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The Agreement

Note on the second version: If you read LNDtH v1, completed 3/23/2015, you will find a few changes in this version. The story and action are the same, but a few of the names (mostly last names) are slightly different. Occasionally, I pluck names out of my memory as likely for a particular character and later realize they are the same or very similar to the names of people I knew at one time or another, even though the character bears no resemblence to the actual person. So, changing the names serves two purposes. First, to protect the innocent. Second, to pull the SOL version more closely in line with the fully rewritten release version on Kindle. Thank you, Denny Wheeler, for volunteering to do one more proofreading edit. Any remaining errors are because of my stubborness.

This is a work of fiction. If you recognize someone, please don't tell them. Any resemblance is strictly coincidental and probably highly insulting!

Place: Northern Indiana or a reasonable facsimile thereof. The places here are what I needed to make the story work and the distances do not pretend to be accurate, so draw a new map.

Action: Hormonally charged fourteen and fifteen-year-old high school freshmen. Peer pressure abounds. Everything is new and exciting and scary. Who will still be a virgin at the end of the year? Who will be pregnant? How many bullies are waiting to prey on the innocent? How are the parents going to respond?

That's the sweaty stew that awaits our cast.

Smart kids, they've decided that they won't pair up with boyfriends and girlfriends this year because a couple can so easily go too far. They will become a dating club and anyone in the club can go out with anyone else who agrees. But there have to be rules—absolute, unbreakable rules. Who better to write those rules than the "safest" boy in the group, Brian Frost?

The real question, though, is how far we can bend the rules without breaking them? And can we win the State Basketball Championship?

Expanded Codes for Part II

mt/ft, ft/ft, consensual, romantic, heterosexual (mostly), bi-sexual (girls), polyamory, school, slow, some sex

Part II: This is still a slow story as far as sex is concerned. I still call it "some sex" because there is a lot of sexual play. There is no penetration. If that's what you are here for, you'll have to wait until sometime in Part IV around chapter 75: 80. I have been asked to state by readers who are squeamish that there are kids of several races involved in the dating group and they will all be likely to play together. I do not consider the story "interracial" because that is reserved in my opinion for racial fetishes not to accommodate personal prejudice. Other than that, they are just people—kids—doing what kids do with whomever is available. I suppose I could tag this part of the story with "sports" since they play basketball. Again, the story isn't about basketball, it's about kids growing up. Oh, and as one reader suggested, this story should be coded "cute girls." Enjoy!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.