Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

6: Zit

Coming of Age Sex Story: 6: Zit - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I don't know if was the lake water or hormones or nerves, but the first day of my seventh year of school was the worst day of my life. So far. When I got home from delivering papers, I took my shower and my face felt funny. I looked in the mirror and had a huge red zit on the side of my nose. Great. Just great. I didn't even bother to put on one of my new shirts. Why waste the look on a face like this. School rules dictated that boys had to wear shirts with collars, but I'd inherited a couple polo shirts from Carl's little brother, Rich. So last year they were worn by a fifth grader. This year they were almost too big on a seventh grader. I wore my good jeans from last year. It all would have looked okay if it wasn't for the huge red splotch on my nose.

And I wasn't in class with any of my usual friends. In seventh grade we were moved to St. Joe Valley Junior-Senior High School. There were two other elementary schools that fed this school so there were a lot of strangers. In sixth grade we "passed classes," but all our classes were with the same group of "smart kids" that went together. In junior high, we were put with other kids who were supposed to be at the same level for that particular subject. I was surprised to find that most of the kids in my Earth Science class were eighth graders.

I'd had to meet with my guidance counselor after taking a bunch of tests last spring and he just asked what I wanted to study this year. He handed me a list of courses with a short paragraph describing each one and I chose six classes that looked interesting. He nixed one of them and told me I had to have Physical Education. Crap! I was hoping I was done with that. Another year of getting hit in the head with volleyballs and basketballs. I wished I would grow. One thing, though, was that with all the exercise I got every morning delivering newspapers, I was no longer pudgy. I had really strong legs and the rest of me had thinned down. I hadn't lost any weight, but I looked skinnier. Even last year's good jeans were a little baggy.

And there was no mid-way recess. We went to class four periods straight and then had lunch. Then we had three more classes. Lunch was longer because they had more kids to feed. The senior high schoolers had three periods in the morning and lunch so they wouldn't be in the lunchroom with us. Apparently they didn't need as much time because a lot of the older kids left school for lunch or brought their own. I wondered if I would be able to do that.

The result was that the first time I saw my usual gang was at lunch. Carl and Doug had kept looking away from me on the bus and I just knew it was because of the big bloomer on my nose. I was surprised when the seat I got at the table was between Brenda and a new girl I'd never met. It was a big, round table and there were eleven of us at it even though it was only set up to seat ten. We just pushed another chair in. I noticed that Samantha's new boyfriend got a seat and Cassie was there, too. We looked at each other and looked away quickly. I was kind of embarrassed. She must think I was some kind of devil's spawn pervert.

The first thing Brenda said when I sat down was "Oh god! You've got a big zit." Gee. Thanks for noticing and calling everyone's attention to it. She started rummaging around in her purse and my lunch got ignored as she forced me to sit facing her so she could apply a cream that would "shrink and hide." Why not just put it all over me?

After she'd finished doctoring my nose she turned me back to face the new girl.

"Brian, this is Rose. Rose, meet Brian. Rose is from Osceola Elementary but she's really cool. We're going to be cheerleaders together. Rose, Brian is our pet. If you treat him nicely, you can pet him, too." Their pet? Oh god!

"Does he pet back?" Rose asked. Her voice was so sexy I kind of melted in my seat. So did the other three guys at the table. I turned and really looked at Rose. She must have been the same kind of early bloomer that Brenda was. She was stacked and had deep blue eyes and blonde hair. I should have said something clever.

"Hi." Yeah, that was it. In about three seconds, the table was chattering and part of the talk was about cheerleader tryouts. We didn't have cheerleaders in elementary because we didn't have sports teams in elementary. But in Junior High we'd have football, basketball, wrestling, and track. I figured Brenda and Rose were shoo-ins for spots on the cheerleader squad. At least as they were talking and I was shoveling as much food in my mouth as I could, it gave me a chance to recover my presence. I looked at my plate and noticed there was another roll on it. I glanced at Rose and she smiled at me.

"So what sport do you play, Brian?" she asked sweetly. The girls giggled.

"Oh. I'm a boxer."

"Really? Do they have a boxing team here at St. Joe Valley or do you have to compete independently?" She was really interested. This was too easy.

"It's an intramural thing. And actually, I'm more of a punching bag." She looked at me and spit milk out her nose.

"Oh, just call me Grace," she laughed as she mopped up the mess with a napkin. "We're in the same Earth Science class, by the way. Want to study together sometimes?"

"That would be cool, Grace. Maybe we're in the same Phys Ed class, too." Everyone laughed. When we all stood up head to our next class, I was shocked to find out Rose was only an inch or so taller than my 4'7". Cool!


The worst part about Phys Ed—aside from the fact that Rose wasn't in my class? Well, it's hard to say. Getting run over by guys playing basketball? Heavy exercise the next period after lunch? Having Lionel Trane—yeah, that was really his name—lift me up and hold me over his head so I could almost dunk the basketball? That guy is seriously tall and strong. Our basketball team will rock! Or maybe having twenty other guys strip naked with you and file into showers that were cold enough to shrink the proudest cock into oblivion and get laughed at because everybody just assumes that if you are short you must be looking straight ahead at their cock? Yeah, that would be it. I'm not that fucking short!

"Hey runt, what you looking at?"

"Eyes up, short-stuff. That meat's for girls only."

The best part about Phys Ed? Besides it only lasted one period each day? The taunts died a quick death.

"Assholes!" Lionel yelled at the guys in the shower. "This guy's my buddy. He might be the only reason I'm eligible to play basketball this year. You mess with him, you mess with me. Got it?" Everybody got it except me. I was back at the 'reason I'm eligible' statement. On the way to study hall, Lionel walked down the hall beside me. I'd never been around a black kid before other than those couple weeks in the summer with Angela, nor around anyone who was more than a foot-and-a-half taller than me. I wasn't sure if it was comforting or frightening.

"Uh ... thanks for making the guys lay off me back there, Lionel."

"No prob, bro. Didn't mean to blind-side you, though. I intended to get to know you a little and then ask if you'd give me a hand if I had any trouble with my classes. The word is that you're called 'Brain Trust.' I'm really a pretty good student, but sometimes I just can't get past something a teacher says. A friend of my brother's said you might help me out a little now and then. I'd appreciate that." That was a new twist on my name that I hadn't heard. Lionel was from Rockwell Elementary so somehow word that I was smart had gotten around. Brian Frost had just become Brain Trust. I wondered who told him. Well, it could be worse. And having a friend who was six-foot three and intimidating as hell wouldn't hurt either.

"Lionel, you're going to be hell on the basketball court and it would be an honor to make sure you stay eligible as long as I'm not doing your homework for you. Anything in particular you might need help with?"

"Most of my classes are going to be okay. I'm really good with history. But Math and English are going to kick my butt. You pretty good in those?"

"Yeah. I'm best in science, but math and English are no problem once you get the basics down. I'll be happy to help."

We got to study hall and found seats. I felt bad for Lionel. He was like a giant sitting in a child's chair. That had to be uncomfortable as hell. I was going to do something about that. How can you study when you're folded up like an accordion?


Lunch on Wednesday was different. Samantha and Simon had moved to a different table with Liz and the guy from her church. I didn't see Cassie at all. I invited Lionel to join our table.

"You sure it would be okay? Mostly the brothers sit over there." He nodded with his head toward a couple tables that were completely filled with black kids.

"Look, friend," I said. "Either you join me at our table and get introduced to my gang, or I'm going to be the shortest, palest, scaredest little shit sitting at yours."

"Cool. I'm gonna be the tallest, blackest, scaredest big shit sitting at your table. Today. Tomorrow you meet the brothers and sisters." I laughed. I was going to like this guy.

When Lionel and I sat down at the table everybody's eyes got big. It's not like we were prejudiced or anything. We just didn't have any experience. I had more than anybody since science camp with Angela. I still regretted not going this summer.

Located out in the country, Range Road Elementary was pretty much all rural white kids. We were German and English and Polish and pretty much anything else you could get out of Europe and plant on a farm. Rockwell Elementary got most of its kids from around the factory that worked with steel for the auto industry. It wasn't all-black, but there were a good number of kids whose parents had come specifically to work at the factory. Osceola had mostly white and some Spanish kids whose parents were poor and worked at any job they could get. Grandpa used to hire some to work on the farm at harvest, but those jobs were few and far between now. A lot of them worked in restaurants and as janitors. I had even less experience with Hispanics than I did with blacks.

Lionel sat beside Brenda who had been holding a seat for me. I slipped around the table between Rose and Whitney.

"Guys, I want you all to meet Lionel. We share a couple classes and I'm going to help him with English and Math so he makes the fighting St. Joe Valley Trojan Junior High basketball team a state champion." I didn't even know if we had junior high state champions. It didn't make a difference. Lionel was going to be my friend. My introduction seemed to make a difference, though. Brenda, bless her heart, jumped right in.

"That's so cool, Lionel. I'm Brenda. Rose and I are hoping we'll be on the cheer squad rooting for you." He smiled and Rose waved at him to let him know she was the other person Brenda was talking about. I noticed Carl was a little sullen, but he shook hands with Lionel and said he hoped they'd be playing together.

"We always need you little guys because you're so fast," Lionel laughed. I think it was the first time Carl had ever been called a little guy.

"Just so you guys know," I said, "Lionel also put guys in their place in Phys Ed. I don't think I'll have a problem there now. At least not one that involves getting beat up. I might end up being on the bottom of a pile, but nobody will be throwing punches. And tomorrow, I'm going to eat lunch over there." I pointed at the tables of black kids. "We don't live in the dark ages, guys. We're going to integrate this school. Okay?"

There was a little hesitation, but before long there were smiles and nods all around. We talked a lot about our schools and what classes we were taking. It turned out that Rose and Lionel were in the same English class.

"Can I join your study group for English?" she asked.

"Rose, who could ever say 'no' to you?" I asked and sighed. They laughed and she punched me in the shoulder.

"Okay. Can I join you at the other table tomorrow? Or is that a private initiation Brian has to go through, Lionel?"

"Whooo. Now I'll have two people to protect. You don't mind if I protect Brian first, do you?" Lionel asked. Everybody laughed. I think Rose thought he was serious, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.