Living Next Door to Heaven 1
Cast of Characters

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast of Characters - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Introduced in 4th grade (chapter 1)

Brian Frost: Age nine, a couple weeks before his tenth birthday. In 4th grade. Short and pudgy.

Betts Frost: Brian's bitchy sister, four years older in 8th grade, shows Arabian horses.

Joanne Barnes: Brian's next door neighbor who he thinks of as "Heaven." In 6th grade, tall, pretty blonde and destined to become a model.

Drew Barnes: Joanne's younger, delinquent brother, in fifth grade and is nasty.

Bill Fisher: Friend of Joanne's in 6th grade and protector of Brian.

Jimmy Sutton: Friend of Bill's—one of the scary 6th graders.

Introduced in 5th grade (chapter 2)

Angela Kimes: Brian's lab partner at science camp summer between 4th and 5th and summer between 5th and 6th, a black girl quite a bit bigger than Brian and very worldly.

Carl Fisher: Bill's younger brother, same class as Brian but suddenly a big guy after summer growth spurt, becomes Brian's protector.

Doug Swift: Carl's friend who also grows up fast and becomes Brian's protector.

Brenda Lenox: Early bloomer girl with big and growing boobs in 5th grade, blonde, very outgoing and leader of the posse of cool girls.

Whitney Anderson: Very tall, thin, and getting taller girl in 5th grade, member of Brenda's posse, describes herself as "The Fairy Queen" because she collects the fairy loops from Brian's shirts.

Rachel Harris: Light brown hair, taller than Brian in 5th grade—but who isn't?—member of Brenda's posse, thin when introduced, but she grows up, or out, in 6th grade.

Samantha Cortales: Thick dark hair everyplace in 5th grade, member of Brenda's posse, discovers cream hair removal and has incredibly smooth, silky legs thereafter.

Liz Nowicki: Typical Irish/Polish redhead with freckles, last of a dozen children in big Catholic family, very adventurous member of Brenda's 5th grade posse.

Introduced in 6th grade (chapters 3–5)

Cary Olson: Adult supervisor of the paper carriers at the News.

Harry & Nona Frost: Brian's parents. Harry is an engineer and Nona works with Cary at the paper.

Geoff & John Hopkins: Neighbors and friends of Brian's that live a few hundred yards down the road, property is connected to Brian's through the woods out back. Jeff is also in 6th grade. John is a year younger.

Miss Anne Sullivan: 6th grade English teacher and major crush for Brian.

The Kowalski Brothers: Twins who have been mentioned previously, but only as a threat, they are two junior high thugs and make up a kind of gang with Drew Barnes. No one ever knows which one is which and only refer to them as the Kowalskis.

Cassie Clinton: Cute girl at the end of 6th grade who sort of becomes Brian's girlfriend, she is his first seven minutes in heaven partner and first kiss other than Joanne.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.