Home Sweet Home - Cover

Home Sweet Home

Copyright© 2014 by Baal

Chapter 2

This was something I would not, could not do. My entire career had been either military type extractions or kidnap/rescue activity. No way in Hell was I about to enslave two young girls. Protect them, yes. Care about them, most certainly. However, to rip them away to the life of a slave was not my idea of a 'fun' time, regardless of age, and these two had not even had such a chance yet.

All the excuses one could make were running through my mind; that they had a 'shit' life already, that French laws were different as to consensual sex and I was more than willing to have them be a part of my life, with Marcia's help. There was an over-riding issue about this. I believed it, slavery to be wrong. We, as a firm, had fought with the French government to put a stop to the sexual exploitation of children. Maybe by definition almost 11 and 14 may not have made them children, but I thought of them that way.

I had a 'smart ass' answer, ignoring, or trying to ignore the soon to be women bodies of both girls. Marcia, look what the girls got you. Is it for Giselle, and who is the second set for then? I had no intention of hurting the girl's feelings or emotions. I dropped to the floor and took them both into a hug. "I love both of you!" There is nothing I would not do to protect you. As difficult as it may be, I have no right to make you my slaves. If you both love me too, them you must realize you cannot ask that of me either."

I think Marcia was the most taken aback by what I had said. In her mind, it would solve so many issues, some of which I did not know about. I could do or say any more, just kept holding the girls. Naked girls on a Cote d'azur beach was a common thing, hence why so many were kidnapped. Girls even younger than Amyl experimented by showing off their assets to anyone they could, they seemed to be born with that trait. It was another reason why French laws had been changed, at least regarding children.

We used some of that money to provide a sort of early warning system. Unknown to her, Marcia was the model we would use on most of the Cote d'azur beaches. Mothers, grand mothers even grand fathers were our 'watchers'. A small stipend was paid and a sort of reward if any lead or tip about a suspicious person or group was made. Sure, we had many false alarms, but the value from a legitimate one far outweighed any problems. S E France was no longer the paradise the slavers had been used to.

This did not solve my problems with the girls. Both moved in with Marcia. Bridget was now 'going to show me' that she was attractive and more than desirable. She started bringing home every boy, men even, home and amorous would not describe how she acted.

Was I now jealous? I did not want to admit to myself that a 14-year old girl might elicit such an emotion from me.

I told myself that I had done everything I could for her. I gave Marcia enough funds for three years, 75,000 Euros and another 25,000 to use as she saw fit. I told her to keep up the house for me, I would be back, but not for a while. I thought it best not to confront the girls. Neither they or I needed any more things said, actions speak louder than words anyway and Bridget was giving a clear signal of her newfound freedom. Even if she had been older, the submissive nature required did not seem to match her.

I was not 'running' away, rather just accepted several assignments in other places that would keep me away. It did so a might longer than I expected it would be. My first assignment was to Germany. Baden-Baden to be exact. There was very little support for a private security firm until some Swedes, Danes, Brits and German blondes told their travel agents to cancel those holiday plans. It always amazed me that 'travel' and 'holiday' bookings were of more concern to the Police than the actual crimes. After 3 weeks and 500 trips cancelled, private security became more welcomed, at least on the beaches. As in Zurich, money funded our meager efforts. This time it was the hotel and Club owners who wanted to keep the tourists flowing. The season was soon over but there was so much of an outcry about kidnapping that arrangements were made for full-time protection on the beaches and the hotels and airport for next season.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.