Shootout in the Badlands
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Badlands and Indian Territory were a dangerous combination. The bounty hunter had no other choice. Not if he wanted to take in a dangerous pair of escaped convicts. There is no turning back until the job is done.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

The petulant and obnoxiously overbearing preacher was snoring like a freight train going up a steep grade and Brett watched his landlady Rachel, the preacher's wife slip out the bedroom door. For a short moment her thin nightshirt was made transparent by the backlighting of the hallway lamp and he could see the fuzzy strands of her pussy hair extending down like a patch of lush grass between her long shapely legs.

All the bounty hunter wanted to do at that moment was to bury his face in her female parts and give his hungry tongue a lesson in her intimate vaginal geography. They headed to the rear shed because they both knew she would be far too noisy for this nocturnal session. It would be too dangerous to awaken her husband in his own house and the other boarders would be sure to repeat their dirty knowledge to anyone who would listen.

He sank to his knees between the bags of grain and pushed up her nightshift exposing her glorious bush to his up close and personal inspection. He paused a moment to take off his gun-belt because he didn't want his double rig to get in the way when he was driven to a frenzy of plunging fury on her flanks. The sight of her tightly curled pubic hair seared into his brain because he didn't want to close his eyes with his face flush against her plump little mound. The little minx put her hands on the top of his head and pushed him down lower so his lips were at the rear end of her slit and he was in position to push deep inside her vagina with his exploring tongue. The sounds of her whimpers accelerated to full scale groans of appreciation for his vigorous efforts. He cupped her flanks like they were ripe melons ready to be picked and opened for good eating.

The preacher's wife's body shuddered with that familiar feminine convulsion which can only mean one thing. Her groans were all erratic and frantic now because she was caught up in the passion of her sensual taking. Rachel was ashamed to have a deep-seated depraved hunger for her lover to mount her further back and send her into a consuming anal orgasm like the one he had already introduced her to. It was such a dirty thought that she knew she would never be able to ask for it for fear of being thought a filthy whore of a female with her abnormal perverted desires.

Rachel was bent over now and her head was almost down on top of the dusty grain sacks. She held on to the wooden post to keep from falling down. Brett was pounding her hard now just the way she liked it. All thoughts of his moving to her alternate opening were lost in the pleasure of her giving up her secret core to his demanding flesh. When he paused with his long hard cock all the way inside, she trembled and waiting for him to finish with the anticipated flood of creamy cum into her vibrating channel. She couldn't wait any longer and went into a series of quaking orgasms that threatened to bring them both down to the dirty floor. Brett steadied his groin on her bouncing bottom and gave her the final thrust that spurred him into shooting his entire load deep inside her. She could not muffle her cry of sheer joy as it all splashed against her inner wall like a tidal wave of irresistible force.

She slowly rearranged her nightclothes and tiptoed back to her husband's bedchamber with a satisfied quim ready now to go into the horizontal position and fall into a deep sleep of a truly contented female.

Brett was mad at his stupidity because the entire time he was on Rachel, he was thinking about Miss Rhonda's lovely bottom sitting up high and defenseless waiting for him to mount her and send her into throes of ecstasy submitting to his pleasure. Their backsides were very similar in appearance with the only exception that the rancher's daughter was considerably younger and somewhat inexperienced.

Now that the town had no sheriff, the hard cases hired to bring a swift end to the range war were spoiling for trouble and were making kinky demands on the girls down at the Long Branch. The girls were generally submissive but some of the jaded yahoos were insistent on whipping the hussies with either their belts or their ropes just to hear them shout indignantly. It was not as bad as a completely lawless town where even the prim and proper females were fair game to outlaws but it seemed to Brett that such treatment was totally unnecessary considering the girl's willingness to take a poke for a single coin.

A delegation from the town commissioners which included Rachel's bible-toting husband waylaid him on his way to the telegraph office to collect the bounties on the two killers being transported up to boot hill. They were all a bit crestfallen and ill at ease with him standing there with his pair of six-shooters and the Henry held loosely over his shoulder.

"Mister Hollister, we understand you have some experience in law enforcement before you took up bounty hunting and we would like to offer you the position of sheriff on an interim basis until we can get a Marshall down from the State capital to tend to this unfortunate range war business. The job will pay a hundred dollars a month and you get to keep half of all fines and fees related to the sheriff's office. Your bounties are entirely your own business and we will not interfere with that aspect of your employment. Will you accept our offer?"

Brett was a little surprised because he had been thinking about asking for the badge ever since the sheriff was back-shot. The money was more than he had anticipated but he figured the range war made it a job not too many men would be interested in if they valued their life. He didn't like the concept of "interim" because it meant some of the commissioners were probably opposed to the idea of him filling the sheriff's boots but still it was a way into a legitimate role and new social status in the developing West.

"You got a deal if the quarters over the jail are included for free plus the cost of putting up my two mounts over at the stables. That should only be about two dollars a month each and seems only fair as I will be using them mostly for sheriff-related business."

They all nodded their heads in agreement and passed Brett the badge along with the keys to the jail and sheriff's office. His first order of business was to recruit a deputy to watch the jail in his absence. The only one he could interest in the job was an old scout and hunter for the U.S. Cavalry who was doing his best to stay away from hard liquor because his liver was in sad shape. He doubled-back to let Rachel know he would be moving out of the room but that his door in the sheriff's office would always be open for her to visit and it would be a lot less dangerous than under her husband's roof.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.