Mr. Buckley
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At the request of the neighborhood's single moms Jack Buckley would punish their children with bare bottom spankings. Of course this led to something more......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Annie undid the button and zipper on her short skirt and let it fall to the floor. She wore a minuscule thong the same pale blue as her top. “Take off your shoes Annie.” As she kicked them off Jack added. “Remove your underwear. Little girls shouldn’t wear sexy under things.”

Annie rolled her panties down exposing her neatly trimmed bush. She was wet already. Seeing how Jack’s sweat shorts were tenting, just like her Daddy’s cock use to rise for her. She couldn’t wait to feel that big prick rubbing against her nakedness.

“I think,” Jack’s hoarse voice commanded. “you should remove your top also. I think you need to be completely naked for your punishment.”

Her father had never asked her to strip off everything but Annie obeyed Jack immediately. “Yes, Daddy.” Jack could see the juices dampening her upper thighs. This is going to be easy! He stared anxiously as Annie pulled her top up, exposing her ample breasts with erect nipples, then over her head to join her skirt and panties on the floor.

Jack looked at Annie’s naked body not missing an inch of her. “Did your Daddy ever make you get naked like this for a spanking.”

“No, never. He used to pull onto his lap before he even lowered my panties.” Her voice quivered a little from the embarrassment.

Jack pointed to his lap. Annie slowly lowered herself onto Jack shuddering as she felt his big hard prick on her naked stomach. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He slapped her bare ass with force, her grunts with each slap urging him to deliver hard strike after hard strike. He wanted to make Annie cry. After all this was punishment. He finally stopped when he heard her sniffling. A few more slaps and the rubbing of his cock against her bare skin would have been enough to make him cream his pants.

When he stopped Annie said. “Thank you Daddy. I deserved this spanking.” He didn’t expect her to thank him. This was interesting. He began to rub the hurt out of her inflamed bottom, circling ever closer to her sopping cunt. Then without warning Jack stuck two fingers deep into her wet cavern.

Annie came with a gush and whimpering sounds. “Did Daddy make you feel good Annie?”

“Oh yes Daddy. That was wonderful. Can I make you feel good too Daddy?” She had tears running down her cheeks. “I can do whatever you need. I’ll satisfy you anyway you want.”

“Get on your knees Annie. Daddy wants to cum in his little girl’s mouth.” He needed a quick orgasm so he could last longer when he fucked her, which was next on his agenda.

The tall naked woman obeyed. She rolled off of Jack and knelt between his legs. Jack pushed her back a bit and stood in front of her. It was a turn on to be standing in front of a naked kneeling woman knowing his cock was going to be in her hot mouth any second. She pulled his pants down and off, seeing his stiff seven inches for the first time. She opened her mouth to accept his raging member.

Jack wanted to cum quickly. He held Annie by her hair as he thrust his prick deep, fucking her face hard. Finally with a gush he spent himself causing her to gag as she tried swallowing his copious load of sperm.

Still holding her by the hair Jack pulled her to her feet and towards his bedroom. He was still hard and ready for more. Jack pushed Annie onto his bed. She spread her legs in invitation as he climbed on the bed and buried his cock in her wetness. He lasted long enough for Annie to have several orgasms before he shot his stuff deep inside of her pussy.

Jack had had enough for one night so he asked Annie to go home so he could rest up. After all he had to get up early for work. “When can we do this again Daddy.”

“Only call me Daddy when we are having sex or your bottom is bared for a spanking. All other times you may call me Mr. Buckley.“ Jack told Annie. “I will see next week at the same time. That should give that ample ass of yours time to recuperate.”

After she left Jack opened up his night stand drawer and pulled out the two gifts he had picked up on his lunch break. They were for Gloria’s training. He had bought a smallish butt plug and a larger rubber cock. His plan was to stretch Gloria’s tight asshole so he could be the first man to stick his cock in her back door hole.

He called Gloria before he went to bed ... to sleep, and asked her to come over the next night. No need to put off her training any longer. Jack hadn’t buried his cock in a tight ass for years and was looking forward to doing it. Maybe he needed to ask his doctor for a Viagra script. His mind wanted more than two cums a day but his pecker wasn’t up to it.

Jack called his friend Dick Vargas from work the next day. They had been college chums, even sharing a girl or two on occasion. Dick was Jack’s primary care physician but they were also still friend who sometimes met for lunch or dinner at a favorite restaurant.

“Sure,” Dick quickly responded to Jack’s request. “I’ll send your pharmacy the prescription right away.” Then he laughed. “Sounds like you’re getting too much loving lately Jack. Want to share?”

“Thanks Dickey, but I’m sure your wife wouldn’t like you porking one of my young sweeties. See ya soon.” Jack wondered if he should have had the script sent to his usual pharmacy. Maybe that cute single pharmacist should know he was using the blue pill because he couldn’t get enough pussy.

He stopped on his way home to pick up his script. The young pretty pharmacist smiled and gave him a wink as she handed over his pills.

Gloria showed up just after Jack had finished his supper. She looked good. Short skirt with a matching low cut blouse showing ample cleavage. Jack was more than ready. He had drank a full glass of water with his pill like the directions suggested. He didn’t need to wait for it to take effect. He was already hard thinking about what he was going to do with Gloria, but she wanted to talk first.

“Ryan can’t get enough anymore. He doesn’t want a spanking now. He just wants me to use my mouth on him. This

morning he came into my bedroom while I was getting dressed. I was just in my bra and panties. He was naked stroking his erection.

“Instead of leaving my bedroom when I asked he told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I did what he asked but he was still hard after his orgasm and told me. ‘Keep sucking mom. I want to cum again.’ So I did. I didn’t know what else to do. He wouldn’t leave until he went soft. I don’t want to be blowing my son everyday. I don’t know what to do with him.”

“He’s a normal teen age boy Gloria. He needs to find a girlfriend to have sex with before he will leave you be. Boys his age have hard ons all day long. I’m sorry I suggested you take care of him sexually but what’s done is done.” Jack thought of Karen’s daughter Patricia. She would be a good match with the horny boy. “I’ll see what I can do Gloria.” Jack smiled at the younger woman. “Now Gloria...” Jack said as he stood and lowered his pants to his ankles. “you can suck my man cock before I fuck the shit out of you.”

Gloria rolled her eyes. They all want their cocks sucked She knelt in front of Jack and wrapped her lips around his hard shaft, slowly bobbing her head into the same rhythm she knew her son preferred. Jack closed his eyes and enjoyed Gloria’s warm mouth. Finally he came in long powerful spurts, filling her mouth with his hot seed.

The Viagra was working he thought. Although he was usually good for a couple of orgasms this time his cock remained as hard as when he was a much younger man. Gloria was surprised when Jack slapped her across her cheek with his erection. “Get on the bed Gloria and spread those legs wide for me.”

She did as Jack asked. He tentatively put the head of his cock against Gloria’s entrance. Once his cockhead sensed how wet she already was he plunged his full seven inches deep into her and began a steady in and out of her cunt.

“Yes Mr. Buckley. Fuck my hot twat. I feel your monster in me. I can still taste your cum on my tongue. Fuck me good until ... ieeee ... yes ... yes ... I’m cumming.” She shrieked as her orgasm overtook her and made her spout nonsense. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me you stud. Fill me with your cum. Spurt good Jack! I want to feel your hot cum.” He did cum ... hard. As he softened just a bit he said. “You called me Jack, Gloria. Roll over so I can spank your hot ass.”

Gloria obeyed immediately. “Yes Mr. Buckley. Spank me good. Make me be a good girl for you.”

As Jack used his hand on Gloria’s snow white buttocks he could feel his cock hardening to a full erection once more. Spank ... Spank ... Spank... He hit her several times before he pulled her up by her thighs getting her ass up high. He reached in his nightstand drawer and pulled out the new butt plug and a tube of KY Jelly. He generously smeared the plug with it before, not so gently, inserting it in Gloria’s back door.

“Ugh!” She protested. “Not there please.”

“Quiet Gloria. It’s only a small butt plug. I want you to sleep with it inserted for the next four days. Then you stop by and I will exchange it for this one.” He pulled a five inch dildo from the drawer and held it in front of Gloria so she could see it.

“That looks like...” Her voice trailed off.

“That’s right. It looks just like your son’s cock. Just remember, no boy cock in your ass. I’ll be the first cock you feel up there as soon as you are stretched out.” Jack put the rubber cock away and inserted his organ into Gloria’s pussy watching how her ass clenched around the butt plug as he fucked her in earnest. His orgasm was slow to come but when it did it was every bit as powerful as the first two.

As Gloria’s orgasm approached Jack pushed and twisted her butt plug forcing her into a orgasmic bliss. Yes, she would enjoy a good ass fucking.

Soon after Gloria left for home Jack’s phone rang. “Hello!” “Mr. Buckley?” A soft woman’s voice queried.

“Yes, what is it. Who is this?”

“Sorry to bother you Mr. Buckley. This is Jane Jones, Lola’s mom. I think I have a problem”

“Lola acting up Jane?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.