Mr. Buckley - Cover

Mr. Buckley

Copyright© 2014 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At the request of the neighborhood's single moms Jack Buckley would punish their children with bare bottom spankings. Of course this led to something more......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Jack continued finger fucking the fourteen year olds pussy, which was finally beginning to juice up, as he watched just how excited her mother was becoming. Karen had stopped all pretenses as she put her right hand under the hem of her skirt to touch her pantie-less cunt. She rubbed her clit while she watched her naked daughter submitting to Jack's touch.

"Stop that Karen!." Jack boomed, startling both mother and daughter. "Don't touch yourself without my permission.

He was improvising as he went along but it was the right thing to say as Karen immediately pulled her hand from under her dress and placed both hands in her lap.

Jack smiled at Karen before asking Patricia to get up and stand in front of him. Leaning in towards the young girl Jack ran his tongue the length of her moist slit all the way to her protruding clit before sucking that little nubbin between his lips gently stretching it from her body.

Patricia enjoyed the feelings that this grown man was forcing upon her. Karen sat back aching to touch herself as she watched Jack with his mouth all over her daughter's tender pussy, wishing that it was her secret place that Jack Buckley was using his mouth on. Jack hadn't touched a pussy with his mouth in a long, long time and pleasured the young girl with his tongue causing his massive erection to pulsate with need.

At the same time Jack squeezed two fingers into the young girl's hole, twisting them as he went beyond the first knuckles stopping only when his hand prevented him from going any deeper. He pumped his man sized fingers in and out of her now very wet pussy at the same time that he attacked her clit with his fast moving tongue. Finally the girl squealed as her cunt contracted tightly around Jack's fingers as her first orgasm ever from a man's touch overtook her.

She was still quivering as Jack removed his fingers from inside of her and pushed Patricia away from him. "Stand right there girl." He commanded as he pointed to a spot only three feet from where he was sitting. The nude teenager girl did as she was told and already smart enough to keep her hands by her side, not attempting to cover her nakedness from this almost stranger male. She wanted to touch herself between her legs to get herself to another mind blowing climax but she didn't. She obeyed Mr. Buckley to the letter. She wanted to please him so he would bring her more pleasure with his magic tongue.

"Karen," Jack said softly. "it's your turn now. Stand in front of me and remove your dress." Karen obeyed the older man immediately, hoping that it was her turn to feel his tongue on her sopping wet cunt. I need to cum so badly, she thought to herself remembering how her daughter had reacted to Jack's mouth just minutes before.

"Should I assume the position?" Karen asked.

When Jack looked at her with a confused look on his face she simply removed her dress and shoes to offer her nude body up to the big man. Without any prompting Karen slowly lifted her arms and placed her hands on her head, elbows out. breasts thrust forward invitingly and then the final surrender. She slid her legs wide open, exposing her gaping wet cunt to the astonished Jack, offering herself up totally to the once again hard Jack.

"Is that what your father taught you? He made you stand before him naked and vulnerable like a slave girl?"

Karen blushed and nodded her head in the affirmative. "Humiliation was part of the training." She said softly, then added. "Should Patricia join me in front of you?"

Patricia was still standing close by with a look of horror on her face. She hadn't realized how thoroughly she was going to have to submit to this near stranger. Her nipples were so hard that they ached. Am I afraid or is this scene turning me on.? The young girl wondered as she waited for Jack to respond to her mother's question.

Her father sure taught Karen well. Jack observed with a slowly widening grin on his face. "Patricia, assume the position next to your mother."

Patricia obeyed Mr. Buckley immediately mimicking her mother's lewd pose. Jack stared at the nude mother and daughter before speaking. "Patricia. Make your mother feel good with your fingers and tongue."

A startled Patricia, red faced at his request, knelt in front of her horny mother and touched her first ever pussy with one tentative finger. Karen shuddered with pleasure as her daughter caressed her clit with just one finger. Before Patricia could lean forward to use her mouth on her mother's wet cunt Karen's exploded with a violent orgasm. She had been on the verge of cumming for so long that she couldn't control her over stimulated pussy. Her legs shook and her eyes rolled up. It had been a long time since she had that good of an orgasm. And Mr. Buckley hadn't even touched her yet.

Jack's cock was taut with desire as he told the young girl. "Go ahead. Don't give her time to recover. Eat that wet cunt now!" He ordered, not touching his aching cock in fear that it would explode before he had a chance on using either Patricia's or Karen's holes.

Patricia slowly licked her mother's wet slit from top to bottom and from bottom to top. Karen used her hands on Patricia's head to steady her weak and vibrating legs. Karen closed her eyes accepting and enjoying her daughter's ministrations. Karen had never had a woman touch her before and now her daughter was pleasuring her in front of Jack Buckley. She came for a second time while her teenage daughter licked her, flicking her hard tongue against Karen's protruding clitoris.

Jack couldn't control himself any longer. "More," he told the young girl. "Keep licking that pussy." As the teen continued to pleasure her mother with her hungry mouth Jack stood, leaving his robe behind on the chair. and grabbed his hot cock with his hand. He pointed his angry cock at Patricia's face and pumped his cock to an explosive cum, shooting his heavy cream onto Patricia's face and Karen's hairy snatch. He stared down at his dripping cock, proud of how much sperm he had covered the two naked women with.

"Karen, show Patricia how to clean my cock." He told the woman, She dropped to her knees next to her daughter in front of Jack's thick softening dick. She opened her mouth wide and enveloped his manhood with her mouth. Her daughter watched as Karen suckled on Jack's tool, finally letting it loose to lick the remaining splooge from him with her tongue.

"Now you." Jack demanded of Patricia. The young girl gently nudged her mother aside with her should so she could get herself between the older man's thighs and obey his command.

She tentatively used her tongue on Jack's soft cock marveling on how it was growing right in front of her. "Put it in your mouth. I want you to feel it swell and fill your mouth. It didn't take long before the young girl's mouth was crowded with the grown man's cock.

It had been a while since Jack had been able to let his member engorge itself while in a hot mouth and it felt great especially in a fourteen year old girl's mouth. Her cheeks were puffed out as he grew to his full length and Patricia had to let some of his length pull out as he became just too long for her to keep all of him inside her stretched out mouth.

Her mother was still on her knees by Patricia's side. "Move your mouth up and down Mr. Buckley's cock shaft, Patricia. Be careful of your teeth. Use your lips and tongue to give him the pleasure he deserves. Make him cum in your mouth baby. Don't be scared. It will taste good." Karen was unconsciously fingering herself as she gave her daughter detailed directions on how to suck the older man's cock. "When you feel him stiffening up even more be prepared for a flood of his warm spend in your mouth. You must swallow as fast as he floods your mouth. If you lose any of his gift to you I am sure he will be angry and have to punish you severely."

Jack was straining to hear Karen's soft voice instructing her daughter on how to satisfy him with her teenage mouth. Jack gave her a warning. "Here it comes little one. Swallow my sperm! All of it. Don't lose a drop."

SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! The young girl tried her best but she couldn't keep up with Jack's massive explosion of cream. Patricia began choking on the slime as she tried her best to swallow it all, some of the white jism spilled from the corners of her mouth. She grimaced from the volume of his stuff she was trying to swallow and how he was going to punish her after she had tried do hard to please him.

Karen was smiling. She had hoped her daughter wouldn't be able to take all of Mr. Buckley's cum into her stomach. She wanted to see Patricia get punished by Jack. It would make her even more excited than she already was. She also knew the Mr. Buckley's cock would get hard again while he reddened Patricia's ass and Karen would get the benefit of his newly hardened cock.

And Karen was right. He pulled the young girl to the couch and put her across his lap. "You have my cum leaking from your mouth. That is a waste I told you to swallow every drop of my cock juice and you disobeyed me." Jack was in his glory. A naked fourteen year old girl across his lap waiting for a good spanking. He could feel his cock rising once again. This is heaven! He thought as he brought his right hand down firmly on Patricia's well sculptured bottom. Crack!

Karen watched as she uncontrollably stroked her wet cunt with a finger of her right hand, spreading her legs further apart to delve inside her wetness with two of her fingers from her left hand.

Crack! The young girl's pretty bottom was turning pink from his swats. Crack! Another spank and the pink was becoming red. Jack thought how enticing her bottom was becoming to him as it became redder with each blow. Crack!

His cock needed immediate attention. He didn't know how much sperm he had left in his balls but he knew he wanted the young teenager to suck him once again so he could cream her little mouth. "On your knees little one." He ordered.

Patricia knelt between Jack's outstretched legs and wrapped her soft lips around his hard pole. SPURT! SPURT! It was a slow lazy cum but Jack enjoyed cumming in Patricia's mouth and the young girl had no problem swallowing the meager man sauce. She licked his softening cock free of any residual cum while Jack smiled down at her. "Good job Patricia. Before long you will be sucking cock as good as your mother does."

The phone rang while Patricia was still nurturing Jack's soft cock. Karen picked up the receiver and handed it to Jack. "Hello." He said.

Silence from the other end, then a short sob before he heard. "Mr. Buckley, this is Gloria Raynor. Ryan is acting up again. I thinks he needs your kind of discipline right away."

"Gloria, Maybe it's time you took over his punishments. The best time is immediately when he misbehaves."

"I wouldn't even know how to administer a strapping. You need to do this for me." She sobbed, "He needs a good licking right away."

"Tell you what we are going to do Gloria. You bring him over right now and I will show you what needs doing to that boy. You will have to take charge and learn how to correct the boys bad behavior yourself."

"I don't know if I can Mr. Buckley." More sobs.

"Come over now Gloria. You can do it."

"Alright. We will be there in fifteen minutes."

He turned to Patricia and Karen and said. "I have business to attend to. You can leave or I will keep the kitchen door open a bit if you two want to watch." He hoped they would stay.

"We'll stay. Should we get dressed?" Asked Karen.

"Don't bother. Just stay in the kitchen unless I invite you into the living room." Jack answered, not yet sure what he had in mind but naked women was his first choice.

Jack threw on his sweat pants and a T shirt noticing that his half hard cock pushed at the front of his sweats barely hiding a bulge.

Jack sat in his favorite chair awaiting the Raynor's arrival. He had only met Gloria Ranyor the one time but he remembered that she was a petite blonde who had worn a white blouse that threatened to pop the buttons because of her large breasts which looked abnormal on her this frame. His cock hardened just a bit more wondering if he could get in her pants also.

Jack didn't have time to form a plan when the front doorbell chimed. He went to the door and let the pair of Ranyor's in. Ryan was dressed as he always was with a t shirt and raggedy pair of jeans. Gloria was even cuter than Jack remembered. This time her blouse was a pale blue showing a little skin where her breasts pushed at the fabric spreading the shirt enough where he thought a button or two would pop with the slightest bit of exertion.

He would make sure that she exerted herself while she disciplined her son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.