Anna
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Although I liked Erika probably the best, I knew that I was just a placeholder in her life. What a lovely place to be held. On the way to the gym we chatted and I learned that she was ready; I believe her word was horny. Until this day I have no notion of what it feels like for a woman to be horny. I know what mine feels like and everyone else can know too.

She struggled against me and I had to overpower her to attach the restraints.

"Erika, we'll do it my way today."

"Don't you hit me."

"Roll over on your belly. It's time to wake up your butt."

She hesitated. "I said roll over or do I have to do it for you?"

She rolled on her belly crossing the arm restraints that held her secure. I stretched out the spanking until it was obvious that she was puffed.

"Turn me over and slap me."

When I slapped her pussy the second time she moaned and writhed through an intense orgasm. As she calmed I thrust inside her quickly. I didn't last long but it was just enough to get her off again.

I guess my sexual encounters were becoming too standard. When we finished I think she was satisfied. When I removed the restraints she said that she wanted to do it again. As she dressed I watched her wipe up the leftover fluids.

"I have to go. Please call Emily. I think she's too shy or too worried about her image to call you."

Emily was cordial when I called her and volunteered to come for me in the early afternoon. She seemed different than the others.

On the way to her house I could sense that she was feeling uncomfortable. I tried to make trivial conversation but that didn't work.

She was at home in the gym and seemed to feel okay. I stood beside her and began to remove her clothes.

"Do you want to go on, Emily?"

"Yes. I'm really ready."

I pulled her across my lap and pounded her bottom as she whimpered. Anita had been right; they all want to be dominated.

When I turned her on her back I felt that her pussy was completely flat and dry. I wasn't quite sure what to do next, but I knew that spanking it wouldn't work.

She rolled over. "I know that my friends had great experiences when you abused them but it did nothing for me." She paused and pondered her next question. "Do you know how to make love? If you don't, we might as well stop. I just don't like being swatted."

"I can't answer your question completely but I would certainly like to try." I drew her to me and we began to kiss. With both arms around her in a tight hug I could feel her body relax. I couldn't remember a greater challenge and my ego would not let me fail.

She responded to the light touches on her back and I rubbed a small amount of oil on her bottom. She pushed herself against me and I could tell from her breathing that she was responding to my touch. Her kisses became more intense as she pulled me closer to her. I figured that it was now or never.

I went directly to the nipple of her full breast. That was right. I remembered not to get in a hurry so I traded one breast for the other as I felt her becoming more aroused. I decided to go for the gold. As I put my face between her legs I felt them opening to receive my licking. It took her just seconds to arrive in pleasure.

If she was not ready now I don't think she would ever be available to me. When I thrust inside she wrapped her legs around me and began her own movements of pleasure. Her first explosion came quickly. The next two took more time but it was great for me. After her last orgasm I held her tightly, kissed her, and told her how wonderful she was. After a while she withdrew.

"I now believe that you know how to please me. I didn't care for the spanking but I did love what came later."

As we disengaged she began to dress. "Now I know what I have been missing."

"Maybe you could teach your lover how to make love to you. I will lend you my restraints."

"I might just take you up on that."

"Anyone as beautiful as you are should be able to teach them what you want. Don't settle for less."

"I'm not sure that I could do that."

"You're beautiful. Wonderful. I think you deserve the best. Call me if you want me to come over. I will do my best."

On Monday as I walked through the cafeteria, Anna was sitting alone. She caught my eye, which was always on her, and asked if I could sit with her. I sat my tray on her table on her side.

"Anita and I would like to talk to you. Could you come over tonight?"

"What time would you like?"

"We would like for you to come for dinner."

"I would be delighted."

On the way back to our school she held my hand. "Do you remember when we used to come over here and hide and kiss?"

"I could never forget it. I think about it often."

"Could we go there?"

"Love to."

Within just a few seconds we were hugging and kissing just like before. "I put in a panty liner. You can touch me inside my shirt."

After just a few kisses and caresses she responded like before.

"I'm sorry that this has to end so soon. I'll see you tonight?"

"By all means. I can't wait."

When I arrived both of them had dressed up. I felt awkward in my jeans and polo shirt.

Anita greeted me with a teasing kiss, one of her best, and led me into the lounge. The coffee table held a bottle of wine and three glasses.

We made small talk until each of us had finished a glass.

"Brad, I know you and Anna have had your problems. We both would like to start over. Although I am happy with our occasional encounters, Anna is struggling."

"I know mom is trying to waltz over my issues. I'm not. I don't like it when you go out with those older girls. I'm not happy when I go out to those parties. I think we'd both like you to come home to us. Just us."

"Anna, do you mean that we would be a couple? As you said, just us?"

"Just mom and me. No one else."

"Anna, you know I love you. I have never put you out of my mind."

"See, Brad, Anna had it really good with you and then she decided to flap her wings. After a while she became more and more jealous of those older girls and realized she had made a big mistake."

"So Anna and I will go on dates just like a regular couple and then come home to be together?"

"Mom and I have both told you what we want. We want you to come back to us. Will you do that?"

"I have missed you Anna and would love to go back to where we were. We have all had different experiences since that time. I hope we can make it work."

Anita took her wine glass to the kitchen. "I think our dinner is waiting for us. We can talk more later."

After our delicious dinner we returned to the couch. "Anna has this problem. The guy she has been dating has put the pressure on her. To be crude she either has to put out or he is going back to the older girls."

"Mom has it right. That's exactly what he said. I don't feel that way about him. In the beginning I was his arm candy and then things progressed. I resisted." She breathed deeply. "I know girls shouldn't think about others while being kissed by her date. I wished it was you."

"I had that same feeling many times. I haven't forgotten you Anna."

"Anna and I would like for you to stay with us tonight. Will you stay?"

"I would like nothing better but it's a school night and I can't."

"Well are wasting time. Let's go upstairs and get you home on time."

"I would be delighted but I need to tell you some things." I squirmed in my seat. "This weekend is a family weekend and I cannot risk making my mother suspicious. Just like in the past it is one weekend a month with the family."

"Does that mean that you're going to be with Jordyn and Samantha this weekend?"

"It happens once a month and I choose not to make my mother suspicious of my motives. Although I would prefer to be with you and Anita I can't make that happen."

"Now Anna, we have talked about this before when your jealousy got out of hand. Please don't put him in an impossible situation."

Anna put her arms around her chest in an obvious pout and disagreement. "I can't stand it when he spends the weekend with those girls."

"Well Anna I think maybe you put too much pressure on him just like the last time. Why don't you just go with him?"

Anna removed her arms straightened her back. "Thanks mom, I think I'll take you up on that if I can."

"You seemed to have a nice time the last time you went."

"Oh, I'm sure they would welcome Anna back with open arms. They enjoy your company and have asked me often about both of you. I think we are planning to start at about 5:30. We wouldn't want to miss Brad's barbecue skills."

Anita paused and seemed to be in deep thought. "Frank do you think I might join you?"

"Mom! Do you know what you're asking?"

"I think I understand what goes on over there and maybe I'd like to join."

"Anita I believe that our relatives would love to have you join us. Brad has mentioned you often."

"I'll have to think about it. It is quite a risk."

I couldn't tell whether Anna was upset or intrigued at the thought of her mother being part of our group. Before she could respond Anita took my hand. "Come with me Frank we have time to enjoy each other before you have to go home." She took my hand and led me off toward her bedroom. "Anna are you going to sit there and pout or are you going to join us?"

Before we were halfway down the hall, Anna said, "I think I want to join you."

Shortly, we were in Anita's bedroom. She was quickly undressed and on the bed. "Anna if you're going to join us, come now."

When Anita and I were cuddled and kissing she slowly pushed me away. "Anna has been beside herself and I think she should go first."

Anna rolled onto the bed and began kissing me. "I have missed you Frank."

"Have you been with anyone else?"

She slapped me hard on the belly. "I have opportunities but I have had no contact with anyone except you. I am not contaminated."

She kissed me aggressively and began to feel my growing erection. "I have missed you and I want you now."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.