Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Anita enjoyed my description on our activities in the gym. She demanded a repeat performance. I did my best and when we finished, exhausted, we cuddled.

"Frank, you're doing very well with them and with me. So, now is the time for you to take charge. I think you should tie them up, spank them and show them some alternatives. I have some ropes and handcuffs that I would be glad to lend you, only if you promise to use them."

"How the hell would I do that?"

"Here's the secret. You don't ask, you tell. Decide which one is most susceptible to being dominated. I know you are younger but you're also larger and stronger. You did a little spanking before and I think it's time to do it more seriously."

"I need instruction. I'm not sure how I could go about it."

"One of the things that I really admire about you is that you are willing to seek and take instruction. So, I've given you a list of Internet sites that tell you more or less how to go about it. The most important part though is that you have to feel you are entitled to dominate them. That's the psychological part. The sites that I have given you will prepare you to be a dominant."

"Is that what you want, too?"

She was silent. Unusually silent. "I've had experiences. I have read about experiences. You and I have enjoyed each other many times. I loved every time. Now, though, I want that other experience. The time has come for you to stop asking permission and to demand specific action."

"I will take your tools and read about that lifestyle. I hope to make you proud."

"No, it isn't to make me proud. It is to make you proud. I hope I have opened a new life for you. You have done well with me and with Anna, and with those girls. Now is the time to take charge.

"I believe Bettina is the most likely for you to begin. Put her over your lap and pound her bottom until it is red. Caress it a few times and then roll her over and slap her pussy hard twice. That will send her into orbit."

I was nervous about this new role, but I went to the websites she recommended. Now, I had hours of study in my new role. I was shocked to find out what some girls/women wanted or tolerated. I'd spanked, but only softly. That wouldn't do. Now, I had to be aggressive. I was larger than they were, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Bettina called. "The gym is available. Are you?"

"Get your ass over here. Don't make me wait."

After a long pause. "I'll be there in 20 minutes."

When I got into her car I noticed that she had really made herself look good. Her hair was flowing, she had on bright red lipstick, and was wearing a tank top and short shorts. She seemed edgy as she drove toward the gym.

"I had to find the time when no one else would be there. I'm tired of being interrupted."

"Are you interrupted on your other dates?"

She paused. Started to speak. Paused again. "My other dates have yet to be very satisfactory. Don't let your ego explode, but you're the only one who has taken my needs and wants into serious account. That's why you're here."

I took my bag of tools to the gym. We undressed. "Bettina it will be different this time. We have more things to do. First, you lie across my lap with your pretty butt sticking up. I will then show you what will be different."

She hesitated. I grabbed her arm and rolled her across my legs with her butt in the air. As Anita had instructed me, I pounded her hard. She was squealing, but I had her hands above her head and she couldn't move. When I saw the brilliant beauty of her red butt I stroked it. I rolled her over. She was still complaining about the pain when I slapped her pussy. She brought her legs up and I slapped it another time at which point she exploded. I was right. Bettina was absolutely limp.

While she was recovering and trying to regain consciousness I had put the arm restraints on her limp wrists and attached them to the universal machine. By then I was able to put the leg restraints on her before she really regained complete awareness.

When she realized she was in that situation I could see the fear or concern in her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Right now, I'll do whatever I want." I was so horny from watching her writhe, I picked up her hips and thrust into her as hard as I could. I wanted her to feel the pain and pleasure before we finished.

I guess all the foreplay and spanking had worked me up into a state. I expected to come as quickly as before. Something in that weird experience caused me to hold off until she had become limp from repeated orgasms. Although my excursion into her hot wetness had felt wonderful at the time, it wasn't enough to trigger my own powerful spurts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.