Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Monday came around. I felt bewildered and totally infatuated with Erika. I arrived at the cafeteria and was asked to join them.

Suddenly, Bettina came to sit with us. She elbowed herself into the group. "Frank, I'll be by to get you tonight and maybe we can go to the movies."

Erika bristled. "No, Bettina, you gave him up and he's mine, now."

"What do you mean? I introduced him to you. If I didn't have another date, I'd have been with him."

It was out of my hands. What could I say? I loved both.

They continued to bicker during lunch. Time came for me to return to my school, ten minutes away.

After school, I received a text. "Want to go to the gym?"

"Absolutely."

"I'll be by for you at about six. OK?"

"I'll be there." I was so infatuated with Erika that I couldn't think of anyone else.

We arrived at the gym and went immediately to the pads behind the machines. By then, I'd worked myself into frenzy thinking about Erika.

We arrived at the hiding place only to find Bettina sitting against the wall drinking a glass of wine. "Hi, man. You here for some fun?"

Erika whispered. "Look, we had a deal and Bettina was part of it. You've done her, so we'll all be in this together."

"What about Emily?"

"She's so hung up on the age issue that she checked out. Don't worry, she'll be back." She then turned to Bettina. "Okay, Bett, you gonna' go first?"

Erika began to strip me while Bettina undressed. She was still beautiful in my mind. I pulled her to me and kissed her as our naked bodies meshed together. I'd never had time to make love to her in a pleasant setting. I started slowly with kisses and soft strokes with my hand.

"Okay, stud, you gonna' keep me waiting again?"

"If you have a late date, I'll get on with it."

She elbowed me in the side. Erika laughed, sitting beside us naked. "She wouldn't be here if she had a better offer."

"Thanks, guys. Makes me feel like a champion."

Erika grabbed my shoulder and turned me on my back. She kissed me intensely. "We can get dates when we want them. Any day. You give us private and great sex and that's why we're here. Just shut up and enjoy both of us."

I went soft immediately. I felt used. Hey, this was no different than Anita. I loved her but I knew it wouldn't go anywhere. Shortly, I felt life in my pecker. Bettina writhed her hips against me and then put her glorious breasts on my chest. I remembered last time that I couldn't come in the condom. I decided to treat it like she wasn't hot enough.

I put on the condom and thrust inside her. She was hot and wet and went ballistic after about six pokes. I gave her a second spasm and then rolled off her on my back.

"Jesus, Frank, what does It take?"

"I don't know. You guys are champions. I think I'm afraid that I like you too much and I might be alone. I don't know how to deal with such naked beauty right here."

Smart Bettina quickly came out with her analysis. "So, you like to enjoy our little workout group but you think we'll go away?" Then she paused. "Now, Frank, if we quit being with you, would you go back to your other girlfriend?"

"I like to be with you all. Sometimes I think you like to be with me."

"No, would you go back to your sex coach? You didn't learn about girls on the Internet."

Before I thought. "My coach wants to know exactly what I do with real girls."

"How old is your coach?"

"Older than I am. Experienced."

"What happens when you tell her that you've been with us?"

"She loves to hear details about each of you. Makes her very responsive."

"You've told her about what we've done?"

"Not by name, of course. Never."

"So, you still want to be with us?"

"I have never been in a situation that is more pleasing or exciting than being here in the gym with you. I dread to think that it will come to an end. Then, I will be all alone again."

Erika laughed. "Have you ever heard a better whine than that? He thinks we will abandon him. Somehow, I don't think we will."

I had never heard it said more brilliantly. "Now Erika, we have a man who will satisfy our basic sexual needs and never demand that we take him to a dance or somewhere. So, are you going to abandon him and send him back to his coach?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.