Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Anna outran me to the lunchroom on Monday and saved me a seat. I waved at Brad as I sat with her.

"Told you I could beat you."

"You on the track team or something?"

"I hope to be. Coach thinks I can make the team. Anyway, how was your weekend?"

I was unprepared and had to compose my answer. I stuffed food in my mouth to chew while I planned. "I spend it at Brad's house. We watched TV, did some games, and stuff."

"Are you guys related?"

"No, our parents are close friends and party together."

"What kind of games?"

"You know, video, monopoly, things like that."

"Monopoly with two people?"

I had to get off this subject. "How was yours?"

"Pretty normal. Reading, running, homework, and cleaning." She hesitated. "Uh, I went to the movies with my girlfriend."

"Meet anyone interesting at the theater?"

Again, she hesitated. "Uhm, yes, a group of us got together."

"Boys and girls?" I wanted to know and I didn't, but she was blushing.

"Six of us."

"Three boys and three girls?"

"Uhm hmmm."

"Sounds like fun. Was it?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Why are you pushing me?"

"Because you hesitated and I thought you didn't want to tell me."

"Well, maybe. We don't know each other that well. Why?"

"I just wanted to know how a beautiful girl spent her weekend."

She blushed again. "You're pretty fast on your feet to come up with that line."

"No line. Every word of it's true."

"Hey, we're sitting here talking and the time is passing. We'd better go."

As we walked across the large field, I took her hand. She held mine. "We're not through talking, Frank. I'll put my number in your phone. Call me if you want to."

"What time is good?"

"Nine will be okay, but we can't be up all night." She departed for her class.

After spending the weekend with Jordyn, talking to Anna was a lot easier. I didn't know when I'd see Jordyn again, either.

When my phone buzzed I knew it was Brad. "Looks like you were having a good time at lunch. You walked back together?"

"Yes we had an interesting conversation. She had a movie date this weekend. Didn't really want to tell me about it. Then, we held hands all the way back to school."

"You held hands? This is more serious than I thought. I'm glad you had your weekend with Samantha and Jordyn. I bet you didn't feel as nervous around Anna."

"Once we started talking it just seemed to flow. She gave me her phone number and I will call her tonight."

I could barely wait for nine o'clock to come around. I nervously punched in her number. "Hi Anna, it's Frank."

"Yes, Frank I know it's you. I recognize your voice and there's your number right on my phone."

"I had a nice time at lunch with you and I enjoyed our walk back to school. I wish I could see you now."

"In my nightie?"

"Well, yes. The thought of seeing more of you gets my attention."

"Something happened to you this weekend and I don't think you told the whole story. I have been flirting with you for months to no avail and then you came onto me today like my boyfriend. You held my hand."

"I know I'm not your boyfriend, but I'll work on it."

"Were you and Brad with girls last weekend?"

"Yes."

"Was as one of the games besides two-person Monopoly Truth or Dare?"

"Sort of..."

"So, you had a date with a girl, played sort of Truth or Dare, and then what."

"We watched TV, made burgers, you know, that kind of stuff."

"Now, you are being evasive. Talk about me. Did you kiss more than one girl?"

"Well..."

"From our school?"

"No, they go to the other school."

"Maybe we can share more later, but I have to go to bed."

"Well, my fantasy has me holding you close as you go to sleep."

"Good night. You will not get by with this."

Memories of Jordyn floated through my mind. I wondered what Anna might be like. That wonder made my eruption much stronger. I think I loved Jordyn. Now, I'm alone. Was it better before I knew how good it could be?

Anna "saved" me a seat, although there were hundreds available. When I approached, she turned on her sly smile. "Good morning or good noon, Frank."

"The same to you, pretty one."

"So, two days in a row, you come onto me. What's going on?"

"I told you I was working on making you my girlfriend. That simple."

"If you're truthful, you're doing okay."

I had rehearsed this. ""Well, you're beautiful to me. You're smart. You're quick. You smile at me and give me crazy ideas."

"Ideas?"

"Holding your hand after lunch. Walking behind the field house and hugging. Kissing."

"Okay. Finish your lunch."

Behind the field house, I guided her into Brad's darkened aisle that could not easily be seen from the walkway. With my gut grinding in fear, I turned her to me and began kissing her like Samantha showed me. She seemed to like it and put her arms around me. I could feel her whole body against me and was instantly hard.

"You are so lovely, Anna." I mustered my courage and ran my tongue across her lips. She responded with the tip of her tongue. She was every bit as sweet as Jordyn and Samantha.

She pushed back. "Well, you held my hand, hugged, and kissed me. Was that your crazy idea?"

"Much better than I imagined. You're incredible."

"Better than I thought, too. You must have had lots of practice. We have to go. We do have afternoon school, you know." She gave me a quick peck and started walking to school. "We can't hold hands on school property."

"I know. I'll call you tonight."

She answered. "Hello, Frank, how are things?"

"That was the best lunch period I ever had."

"As good as those times at Brad's house?"

I neither wanted to lie or tell the truth. "You're special and I loved kissing you. You kissed me back and that was even better. You excite me."

"I could tell. It was good for me, too. I waited a long time."

"I hope I can make it worth your wait."

"If we keep this conversation up, I'll have trouble sleeping. So, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch."

Just hearing her voice and that she liked it had me aroused. It's time for my self-abuse.

For the next two days, we ate lunch and went to the dark place. The third day, we exchanged tongues fully. We had one continuous kiss for about ten minutes with her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. She was good at it and had to feel my hard cock against her belly.

Friday came and I knew I wouldn't see her again until Monday. I didn't know how we would ever get together in private. As we kissed, I rubbed her breast through her sweater. She pressed it against my hand.

"Anna, you are delightful and beautiful. You kiss me wonderfully." Feeling confident, I went under her sweater and tweaked her nipple through her full bra. No way to get my hand inside it.

She pushed me back and took my hand away. "We have to stop."

"You seemed to like it."

"Do you know what happens to girls when they like kissing and being touched? They get wet. I don't want to sit in that wetness all afternoon, no matter how much I like it."

"I leak some myself. Doesn't feel good when it cools." I kissed her lightly. "Can we ever find time to get together away from school?"

"Call me. We'll work on it."

That night she mentioned the possibilities. "I think you could ride your bike to my house in about a half hour. I looked it up on the mapper. There's a forest and gazebo about ten minutes from my house. Maybe we could go there?"

"I'd love to. When?"

"My mom goes to the salon on Saturday and then shopping. We shouldn't go there together, but I can meet you. I'll call you when she leaves and tell you the way."

She finally called at ten. Seemed like forever. I had no trouble finding the place and she was already there.

She was in shorts and a tight T-Shirt. I stared at her with my mouth open. "Wow! You look great. I had no real idea how grand you would look."

"You said you wanted to see more of me. This is the best I could do and still ride my bike." We sat on a bench that could not be seen from the outside.

After about ten minutes of serious kissing, I put my hand on her breast. "That feels good and I took care of the wetness problem so I won't feel icky riding home."

After a few more minutes of kissing, I put my arms around her and unhooked her bra. By lifting her bra and shirt, I could see those beauties before me.

"Those are so gorgeous, Anna." I didn't hesitate to get a nipple in my mouth.

She reacted quickly. Her breathing grew faster and she held my mouth to her breast. "That's good, Frank. You must have practiced. Just keep doing that."

By the time I became a switch licker for the third time, I felt that she was on the edge. I replaced my mouth with my fingers and kissed her. As our tongues caressed, I put the other hand on her crotch and rotated it slowly. That was enough to get her off. She jerked her head away and let out a low guttural moan as her crotch moved against my hand.

She stopped gasping for air. "I knew you were dangerous, but I didn't dream of getting there so fast."

"Not dangerous. I like to give pleasure. I hope I did." I was still rubbing her large breast.

"Surely you don't have to ask. That's the best one I ever had. Actually, it was the first that I didn't cause myself." She seemed to get herself back in control, but didn't put her breasts away. "You also saw my naked breasts. I thought I'd be embarrassed, but it felt too good to worry."

"I knew they'd be great, but they're more beautiful than I imagined."

She sat up and pushed her breasts out. "I want to know right now what you did with those cousins at Brad's house."

"I'll tell you if you're sure. I don't like talking about other girls when I'm with you, but I will."

"I want to know."

"Okay, but don't get all worked up." I tried to organize my story to make it minimal. "When Brad knew how interested I was in you, he asked the cousins, both of whom were older, to give me kissing lessons. They did and I enjoyed every minute, although I felt shy."

"Well, you passed kissing, I'll tell you. That must have been some night. Tell me about your breast lessons. Don't tell me you learned that on the Internet."

What the hell. "Yes, I had breast lessons. None were as nice as yours, but..."

"So, you had your hands on four breasts?"

"Okay. Just be quiet and I'll tell you." I hesitated.

"More, more."

I told her the whole story. I could feel her breath increase. "My god, Frank, that's better than what I read on the Internet. I hope you don't think I'll be your new Jordyn."

"I like you, Anna. I can't be with Jordyn. She lives too far away."

"You'd be with her if you could?" I must have thought too long. "So, now my competition sleeps with you and does all kinds of sexy things with you?"

"Actually, you don't have competition. I like you."

"I'm not going to do sexy things with you. What happens next? The next time your folks get together, you'll be back with those girls. I can't blame you. I know about boys." I thought I saw a tear.

"Here we sit talking about other girls while my only thoughts are about you." I held up a breast. "These are so beautiful."

"How big were the cousins?"

I hesitated. "Uhm, I'm not sure."

"Stop lying to me. I want the whole story. Don't tell me you didn't examine their bras. What size?"

My god. "The older one was 34B, the younger one was 34C. How about you?"

"Why don't you look?"

The loose hanging bra opened and I saw the label. 36D. "You're larger than either of them."

"So, is size all that matters?"

"You matter, Anna. I can't imagine nicer breasts than yours. They seem to be sensitive and like being touched."

"So, I'm not your girlfriend, you do great things to my body. I want more, but, do I have to do all the things that Jordyn does to make you happy?"

"You and Jordyn are in different universes. Remember that story?" I kissed her as sweetly as I could. "No, Anna, you don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do. I know we can't get together like that."

She stuck her bountiful breasts out. "You're happy with today?"

"I have this intense crush. We did more today that I ever thought you'd like."

"What can I do for you?"

"I'd love it if you stroked me. I'm terribly horny."

"So am I. Show it to me."

I suppose the first time they see a hard cock, they think it's too big. "Ohmigod, I could never..."

"You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Shut up that crap. I'll do what I want to do when I want to."

Obviously she'd been with someone or on the Internet, but she stroked me slowly, driving me crazy.

"I'm supposed to ask if I'm doing it right." She chuckled, obviously knowing the answer.

"As you know, you're doing it right. Just keep it up."

"When you gonna squirt?"

"Now. Right now."

I was shocked when she put a paper towel over me and held it for the full blasts.

"Now, if you don't kiss me, I'm supposed to send you off into the forest. Maybe I should have had you come in my mouth."

I pulled her to me and licked her tongue. No way was I going to turn that mouth away. "Anna, you were superb. I didn't expect that."

When she sat up, she seemed confused. "Are you going to lick me like Jordyn?"

"Any time, any place. All day."

"I live with my mom. Dad left or died or something, but I'm not allowed to tell. So, can you come for dinner? Would your parents allow you to be at my house?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.