Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When I arrived at the high school cafeteria, Brad was sitting in his usual place of honor reserved for senior lunchroom monitors. He was a first-team running back and everyone in the cafeteria knew he tolerated no nonsense.

I saw him wave. "C'mon Frank, I saved your place."

"Thanks big brother. It's always nice to have a place to sit, even if it's with you." That line always got me a knuckle rub in the middle of my head.

He looked around the room. "Do you see that really pretty girl with the long brown hair over there?"

"Anna. She's in my algebra class. She sits on the front row and always gets a head start when we run over here."

"This is a secret. She likes you."

"What makes you think that? I barely know her."

"She always gets a table where she can see you come in. Then her smile goes totally unnoticed. Do you like her?"

"Well, uhhh, sure. She's nice."

"Look at her lovely lips. Would you like to kiss her?" He poked me. "Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, a big smile only for you. You have to be serious. Did you notice that she has a lovely figure?"

"Uhm, well, everyone looks at Anna."

"Does anyone talk to Anna? I mean, she's sitting there all by herself."

Of course I had talked to Anna about algebra. I think even once she said something to me not about algebra.

"So, you agree that she's nice looking, has a great figure, beautiful lips, and a wonderful smile. Then, little brother, you stupidly sit with me?"

I was in a corner. Bradley always had a way of crowding me. He spent extra time with me at football and taught me how to tackle better. He included me in family affairs when he didn't have to. My mother said that he always wanted a little brother and didn't have one and I was the closest one he was ever going to get. "I think you're both lucky."

"I can't just go over there and put my tray down on the table and sit with her."

"Actually, you could, but I don't think you're ready, yet. So, we'll work up to it. Tomorrow, when you walk by her chair on your way here, you will smile at her and say, "Hi, Anna. Then, you will sit with me. I will see if she follows you with her eyes."

I don't know why it took so much effort the next day for me to gather my tray and walk by Anna's table, but I did. "Hi Anna. Looks like you beat me again."

"Well, I sit on the front row and you sit in the back. Doesn't matter. I would beat you, anyway." Her eyes were glittering blue.

"Oh, you would, would you? Want to try?"

"I'll wait for you outside the building tomorrow and then I'll save a seat for you."

I dutifully reported our encounter to Brad. He chuckled. "This might not take as long as I thought."

Kissing Anna? I know that Brad had a plan, but now I was in a hurry. The thought! I'd been to kissing parties and even had a girl friend until she moved away. Now, all I could think about was kissing Anna more than once.

Friday morning, she waited for me outside class and we walked together to the edge of the large field that separated our junior high from the high school. She picked up a leaf. "When the leaf hits the ground, we'll go." She had on trainers and I stupidly wore my boots. Oh, well, there's always Monday.

She greeted me with a beautiful smile. "I see you got a double hot tamale pie. That's one of my favorites, too." She looked worried. "Are you going to sit with Brad?"

I don't know where it came from. "With you, I hope. I just need to go see him, but I'll be right back."

"Frank, get your ass back over there and talk to that girl. She hasn't taken her eyes off you. God knows why. Walk back to your school with her and try to talk about something."

"Well, I'm glad you left my plate alone. You beat me good."

"I'm not surprised, but you wore boots for an excuse."

"I'll be ready for you on Monday."

Her eyes pierced me. "Oh, you will?"

We talked mostly about school stuff and other trivia. "Okay, Anna, what do you watch on TV?"

"I watch romance movies and National Geographic. I don't like all that burn 'em up, shoot 'em up violence. Give me a nice kiss any day."

"I'd love to."

"If that's true, maybe you will if you act right." We'd held hands back to our school. She poked me on the shoulder and went off to her class.

My phone buzzed as I walked toward the building. "Okay, Frank, tell me exactly what happened."

I told him in detail and about holding hands. "Okay, you'd better come to my house tonight. Our folks are partying and the cousins are coming over. Tell yours that you're staying all night. Take a shower and wash your hair."

"Yes, mother."

The 'rents went off to party together. I rode my bike over to Brad's, carrying my stuff in my backpack. I was never quite sure about these pretty cousins, but one was a senior like Brad and the other was a sophomore.

Like his dad, Brad was good on the grill and fed us good hamburgers. Too bad we couldn't use the pool. As the evening chilled, we went back inside. Brad took me aside. "We can make this a nice evening if you go along. Watch for my cues."

We played Monopoly, a game I was good at. After my winning the second game, Brad turned on the TV and found a really hot movie on the X channel. The older cousin, Samantha, (no, not "Sam,") began. "Brad, are you doing this again?"

Brad was falsely indignant. "Oh, dear me, Samantha, I forgot about your sensitivities."

"Well, think twice. If you're going to show this kind of thing in front of the children, you have to get me a drink first. Whatever will they think?"

Jordyn, the younger one, jumped in. "I hope you don't embarrass Frank. After all, we know your kind."

Brad motioned to me to follow. "Sit with Jordyn as close as you're able. After the film, we'll play better games."

Brad made each of us rum and Coke, which we took back to the girls. Samantha tasted hers. "Just right. This will make the movie better."

I sat on one end of the couch with Brad on the other. Jordyn sat sort of next to me not touching. Fifteen minutes later, Samantha poked Brad. "I'm still thirsty."

"Okay, you can have one more. We don't need any problems. Jordyn?"

"Yes, please, oh guardian of the bar."

Brad poured the new drinks, not too strong. "After these have their effect, we'll do other things. I'm not sure about Jordyn yet, but Samantha and I have unfinished business later."

I looked at Jordyn carefully. As a sophomore, she had developed well. Almost as tall as Samantha and with blond hair, she caught my eye and held it. "Here you go. Don't forget to tip the waiter." I handed her drink.

When I sat back down, she sat closer and surprised me with a kiss on my mouth. "Thank you, sir, you made it just right."

"Ever at your service, ma'am."

She scooted closer. "We'll see."

The film developed into prolonged sex scenes without total nakedness or porn. "Do you ever watch the ones that show sex, Frank?"

"Not many. Brad gets them when we can be alone. Although I like to look at beautiful naked women, this film is more arousing. We don't yet know what they're going to do."

"I've only seen one XXX, but the size of those men scared me. I couldn't imagine one of big things ever going in me."

"Believe me, they're not all that size. I see lots of them in the locker room and those film guys are freaks."

When the film ended with the couple going off to the bedroom too do what we knew but didn't see Brad turned off the TV. "Time for truth or dare."

After three tries of paper-scissors-rock, Brad won. "Samantha, are you a virgin?"

I felt Jordyn shudder against me.

"I'll take a dare."

"Take Frank to the laundry room for three minutes and kiss him. Here's the timer."

I leaned against the washing machine while she set the timer. "Frank, here's how I like to be kissed." She put her body against me with her arms under mine. "Now, turn your head a little and do your best."

I could taste her drink and feel her warm lips move. Then, she surprised me by licking my lips and nibbling on them. She moved her body against me and felt me fully hard. "Yeah, that feels good. Now, kiss again."

Just as she put her tongue in my mouth, the alarm sounded. She pushed back. "Remember where we were."

"I'll never forget."

The next bottle spin, I dared Samantha to kiss me again for five minutes. We went back to the laundry room. "Frank, we need a nice chair. Follow me." In the family room was a chair large enough for both of us. "Now, let's go back where we were."

After a few minutes of tongue kissing, she pulled away. "Don't put your tongue in a girl's mouth the first time. I know I asked, but be slow and gentle." She wiggled against my hard cock. "See, doesn't that get you excited? It does girls, too." The alarm sounded.

Samantha nodded to Brad. I knew there was a code, but didn't understand it. When the bottle landed on Samantha, she said, "Frank, I dare you to kiss Jordyn for five minutes. Use the chair."

At the chair, Jordyn sat in my lap. "Frank, do you know what's going on?"

"No, but so far, I'm happy."

She hemmed. "Well, Brad wanted Sam to give you kissing lessons. He thinks you will get a girl friend. Okay, show me what you learned."

I teased her lips with my tongue and then gradually put my mouth softly against hers. She pressed back. I licked her lips and poised my tongue for entry. She sucked it in. The alarm sounded. "That was good, Frank. Maybe we could practice again."

After the next fake bottle spin, I ended back on the easy chair with Samantha. "Now, Frank, after kissing is feeling. I want you to feel my breast. First, through my sweater, then under my sweater, then pull the bra away and pinch my nipple. Can you do that?"

As we kissed, I followed the script. When I began rolling her nipple between my fingers, I could feel her response. "Like that. Just like that. Some girls will come if you keep that up. Not too hard. Maybe suck on it to get it wet, but keep that up." She stiffened. "Oh, god." I could feel her spasms.

She took my hand away, quickly extracted my suffering cock and stuck it in her throat. I lasted maybe thirty seconds spurting just as the alarm sounded. We both staggered back to the TV room.

After Samantha gave Brad the thumbs up, Jordyn moved closer. "I think you passed the test. I'm supposed to give you the last lesson."

She took my hand and led me upstairs to the room where she slept. She rambled. "Don't do anything you don't want to, but Sam and I like to stay here when our parents party. So, if you're willing to be with me, our problem is solved. Sam and Brad have a thing going and I don't fit in."

"I'm happy to be with you. When do we start?"

"We start with kissing and then see how much you remember. Let's get on the bed."

We kissed, soon moving to tongues. I could feel her responding. I tweaked her nipple.

"You're doing great. Don't make me undress myself."

I removed her sweater, her bra—and then gasped at the large beauties—and finally her panties. She had trimmed her bush to fit her bikini, I assume. Seeing my first real one, I almost gasped when she opened her legs.

"Now, when you're naked, take me in your mouth."

Even having not done it, I couldn't flinch and stop. I had a huge hard on for a while, but I went forward and took her entire vulva in my mouth. I did what the Internet stories said and it worked. She floundered and wailed, clamping her thighs on my head.

When she recovered, she pulled my head up to hers and licked my face clean of her juices. "I don't know where you learned, but that was marvelous." I drew her to me to feel her naked breasts against my chest.

We licked and kissed. I moved my mouth to her nipple and bit it softly. First one and then the other. She pushed me back. "I could feel this all night, but I need to, I mean I told Sam I would make you come, too. Roll over."

She scrunched up between my legs and reached for my cock. "Jordyn, if you turn around, we can do each other at the same time. They call it 69 on the Internet."

"Okay, so, you read those stories, too."

Although it took a struggle to get us aligned, I had a wet fuzzy pussy in my face and she had me down her throat, or so it seemed. We arrived at a rhythm where she would do me for a few seconds and then I would do her. I couldn't warn her because my mouth was full and so was hers. Then, I had this most glorious come in her mouth. She licked and sucked until I was dry. After a minute, I continued sucking her pussy until she exploded squeezing my head.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.