Sydney Wanted More

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Sydney was self-centered and never satisfied with what she had. She had this uncontrollable urge to have something better, something more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   .

Ever since she was a small child, Sydney Pennyworth was never truly satisfied. When she achieved a great success, it was never enough for her. When she managed to gain unimagined rewards, she felt she needed something else. It was an aura that plagued her forever and a day and it was rearing its ugly head even though she was happily married and had been recently promoted to district supervisor.

Her mother and father were glad to see her married and bundled off to her own home and family because they were quite literally at wits end to furnish her with new goals or guidance in finding happiness.

Her new husband Rupert was about as handsome a fellow as a girl could find if searching through eligible bachelors with good breeding. He was terribly attentive and tended her feminine garden with the utmost care and acceptable conduct. He was both hard and ready whenever she was in the mood and generally followed her lead in such matters much to her delight.

In the seclusion of her locked bedroom door her best friend Sally Smith made her feel like a new woman each time she spread her knees. The young girl's devotion was second only to the loyal and reliable Rupert. All in all, she had the best of everything a girl could possibly want and yet, she needed more.

In the week before her marriage to Rupert, it would be reasonably accurate to say that Sydney was a very bad girl. She had decided to "test the waters" with regard to most of the kinky sexual practices she had heard about and had not yet practiced. She managed to squeeze all of them in just before the wedding day and in fact just finished the last hurdle on the wedding day behind the upstairs bathroom door with the best man reaming her backside with his "best man" cock hard enough to make her almost fall over into the tub. She regretted her indiscretion later because he was a terrible pest in sniffing after her goodies at the most inconvenient times and places. Sydney didn't mind being "easy" for Harry Hornblower because she knew if she tried to turn him down he would likely tell her devoted husband and make life very difficult for her.

Her boss at work was a beloved grandfather to several children and his wife was without a doubt the worst bitch Sydney had ever met. When the ever-astute businessman George made her a halfway decent proposition that involved a much-wanted promotion, she didn't hesitate to drop her knickers for him as soon as his office door was locked. It was difficult for her to understand how such a plain looking fellow of his age and bad health was able to get up with repeated determination into the seldom visited corners of her vaginal channel and her rectal compartment. Even her husband Rupert was not as skilled and he had been given the advantage of a long and successful career on the field of sports. Females tended to become quite loose and willing whenever he was in the vicinity.

Some of the other girls told her that her boss George had been caught humping the daughter of one of the senior partners a few years ago and was on executive probation pending his success in keeping sex out of the workplace. She saw that prior evidence of poor character as a possible lever against him if he tried any funny business about not living up to his end of the bargain.

"George, I do so love it when you give it to me in the backside but you seem to finish up so quickly that I just don't have a chance to get a nice tingle."

Her boss was not happy with the criticism but he decided perhaps the ambitious assistant needed something more strenuous to test her limits. The graveyard shift of platform laborers seemed the ideal solution to remedy Sydney's recurrent boredom. George selected three of the most brutish looking louts and instructed them to spare no effort in making his associate squeal with satisfaction.

They conducted the operation on the loading platform carefully hoisting Sydney up on tip of her toes with the overhead winch. She was stripped of her attire including her foundation and even her snow-white bloomers. She danced on her toes impaled on the assorted cocks in a medley of insertions that insured her "tingle" would indeed be long-lasting. The youngest fellow called Jacob felt a stab of pity for her since she did give the appearance of a delicate angel fallen on hard use. He lost his inhibitions when he saw how much she was actually enjoying the entire display falling into some major orgasms not becoming to a high-class female of her class and station.

George whispered in their ear that they might consider employing the shipping straps as a sort of whipping implement to impress on Sydney the seriousness of their purpose. She earned her "stripes" the hard way turning every which way but up to avoid the sting of her come-uppance. One of the night watchmen happened on the scene and paused momentarily before dropping his trousers and sampling her defeated buttocks and fully compliant pucker hole. She didn't even notice that a fourth male had joined in the evening's festivities because she was well drilled in both holes before his arrival.

When she hobbled home that evening, Sydney knew her boss had given her an unmistakable message that he was not a man to be trifled with. At first, she was annoyed and then she was angry but before she arrived home to her husband Rupert, she came to accept her recent degradation as educational and fulfilling to her physical needs. It had confirmed her suspicion that she was most certainly a bad girl with a tendency to wallow in kinky practices preferably with absolute strangers. She knew that the die was cast and she would need more of the same on a constant basis.

A few months later, she confirmed the fact that she was with child and was certain one of the lusty workmen had done the trick when her considerate husband and her deviant boss had failed to meet the test of virility. In actuality, it was the randy younger worker who sent his "little swimmers" up her channel to the final destination. He was one of those thick shafted fellows with an excess of creamy deposits that insured success providing no condom was called into play.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.