The Visitor - 2 (alternate) - Cover

Preview

The Visitor - 2 (alternate)

by Clowns

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Romantic, Incest, Mother, Uncle, Niece, Interracial,

Erotica Sex Story: The story of Beth and her Uncle Bruce continues.

A note the readers:

I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on doing a second part, and since I am always looking for ways to put off doing my real work, I decided to jump right back into this story. I do appreciate the comments I receive, including the critical ones. I don't really care for the few nasty comments I have gotten since I started writing these. The codes are pretty clear as to what the stories are about. If that is not your thing, then don't read it. My interest in incest started with two days in my live that happened back when I was 16.

I do apologize for whatever grammar or style problems I have. I am far from a writer, but I hope I get a little better with each story. I do this for fun. No one in my real life knows I do this.

If you are so inclined and it truly bothers you, feel free to edit these stories and I will repost giving you full credit for your effort. Or if you are an artist and you could put these in some form of a comic strip, that would be awesome. Otherwise, what you see is what you get. It goes from my head to the computer screen. I don't do re-writes. These are first drafts. I fix spelling when the spell-checker so indicates. Thanks again and I hope you like this one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.